Bitcoin Forum
April 21, 2019, 03:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 615 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1009069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:24:55 PM

I was under the impression you are the dev. I had a mutiny on my hands almost daily and stepped back to let this new direction be handed over, one desired by yourself and others. I can accept that my direction and 'leadership' was no longer wanted, but I do not have the time nor care to spend a second year working for this in an extremely toxic environment (crypto in general as well as general community). Of course people have a right to know what my plans are, I made them public for 12 months and majority disapproved/disagreed. That is no hard feelings on my end, I gave it 100%, now take responsibility for your own plans then.

We spoke about this one week ago (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg10622128#msg10622128). This is not a take-over and this is not my coin but this coin was started by you and what people loved was your vision of coupling crypto currency with business side. I have explained my role as I see it - helping with technical side.

I do not wish to get into an argument over this again. I am stating it how it is. I have not prevented or 'sabotaged' anything as often stated. The offer for the site, FB, Twitter and ANN responsibility still stands - noone has taken me up on them. I am more than happy to hand over in good faith to those pushing the new direction.

My focus is on NOXT and business side of things, which will continue to provide services for NOBL. I can not afford to work with anonymous parties at this point in time that I do not know and that I have to answer and be responsible/accountable for.

I never said you were sabotaging. And you never asked about sharing my personal details with yourself. However at this point in time I will probably just wait few months to see what develops around NOXT/NOBLE and decide if I am still part of the picture.

- What about SSL cert? This is max 30 mins job for someone who knows what to do. Cost is around $10

It is active - and currently looks fine for me. Perhaps a cache clearing is required on your end? The dates of the certificate can be seen for early March.

https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=https://www.noblemovement.com

Cool. Thanks. You have also updated few sections on our website adding link to cryptsy etc. Thank you!

- FB/twitter accounts - are you going to actively promote this coins or should this be handed over to someone from community
I've answered this multiple times. Including publicly in this thread. I was happy to hand over the Twitter/FB accounts as wanted to someone voted.

Thanks for clarification. I think we should start looking for someone interested within the community to work on this. Anyone willing to take care of marketing for Noble?

- if you really want to quit you need to update community about status of original premine. AFAIK there is at least 30 mil coins remaining. And this should be burnt if you do not want to get involved anymore

This premine is gone. This stands. As well as all my original numbers and expenses and addresses of the original premine. I don't need to prove anything else to this community if after 12 months noone is satisfied.

The document does not discuss much about Noble premine. It focuses on $$ and BTC. I remember there was list of premine addresses and you were explaining how funds from premine were spent. Possibly a good idea to link these from this document?

My suggestion is: please stay with Noble and take role of leader who's main responsibility is working on business side. If you state something like that I am convinced we will be able to gather team of people working for Noble. We would need someone to take care of website, marketing (FB/twitter/promotional campaigns) etc. Myself I am willing to help with Noblecoin's code.

My prime responsibilities are still the services.
You are free to vote in a new website. The www.noblemovement.com will have the same areas dedicated to the coin, once the new landing page is complete. I am happy to have someone have a layout and info. they access and update there, exactly as I was fine to do with the ANN (which also still noone has taken me up on). Or you are free to decide on your own.

Anyone willing to take care of website development?

To be clear, as we asking if someone will build and host a new website for NOBL? Or if someone will just identify the broken links, and outdated text so that Rofo can change it? I assume the latter since I doubt he's give up control of noblemovement since its also the homepage for NOXT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:51:23 PM

This is not a take-over and this is not my coin but this coin was started by you and what people loved was your vision of coupling crypto currency with business side. I have explained my role as I see it - helping with technical side.

That was not my vision for NOBL. Read everything I've posted about price, supply, using rather than trading, anti-pump and dump, anti-manipulation, patience, long-term, distribution, security, experimental code, hard forks, sanctity of the chain, charity, use as currency, and a dozen other things.

This is a great start if you want to understand my original 'vision', although I understandably doubt anyone has read it:
https://www.noblemovement.com/5996-2/.

No matter how you word it I will always consider a destruction of original chain, takeover of specs, new personal premine in your hands, a checkpoint server out of my control (nor would I want to control it - those are bombs waiting to explode), among other things that go against my 'vision' as a takeover of NOBLs direction by and voted upon/demanded by the community. And a removal of my 'leadership'. This is not 'my' coin, this is a coin chosen as voted upon by a community.

I'm not trying to cause a conflict here, I'm actually relieved, but it has honestly boggled my mind all year why very few have seen and understood this side rather than continue to ask I work for them.

If yourself and other people simply cannot or refuse to see how this has completely contradicted my 'vision' for NOBL I'm not sure what to say. I argued and defended for it until I was over trying to fight the tide. I'm working on Noble services and businesses now. NOBL as it stands is still getting plenty of support from me. But my role has changed dramatically. It really is that simple. (Read that a second time - because I'm positive many will woefully read this as I'm leaving). I've really been at a loss as to what to say to anyone who has expected anything but.

eagleflies

Activity: 438
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:36:24 PM

This is not a take-over and this is not my coin but this coin was started by you and what people loved was your vision of coupling crypto currency with business side. I have explained my role as I see it - helping with technical side.

That was not my vision for NOBL. Read everything I've posted about price, supply, using rather than trading, anti-pump and dump, anti-manipulation, patience, long-term, distribution, security, experimental code, hard forks, sanctity of the chain, charity, use as currency, and a dozen other things.

This is a great start if you want to understand my original 'vision', although I understandably doubt anyone has read it:
https://www.noblemovement.com/5996-2/.

No matter how you word it I will always consider a destruction of original chain, takeover of specs, new personal premine in your hands, a checkpoint server out of my control (nor would I want to control it - those are bombs waiting to explode), among other things that go against my 'vision' as a takeover of NOBLs direction by and voted upon/demanded by the community. And a removal of my 'leadership'. This is not 'my' coin, this is a coin chosen as voted upon by a community.

I'm not trying to cause a conflict here, I'm actually relieved, but it has honestly boggled my mind all year why very few have seen and understood this side rather than continue to ask I work for them.

If yourself and other people simply cannot or refuse to see how this has completely contradicted my 'vision' for NOBL I'm not sure what to say. I argued and defended for it until I was over trying to fight the tide. I'm working on Noble services and businesses now. NOBL as it stands is still getting plenty of support from me. But my role has changed dramatically. It really is that simple. (Read that a second time - because I'm positive many will woefully read this as I'm leaving). I've really been at a loss as to what to say to anyone who has expected anything but.

I do not get it - you were the person who negotiated with several external developers to deliver PoS. And you wanted to pay for it. Now we delivered PoS for Noble without any payment and you claim this is the reason to call it 'takeover'?

Checkpoint server was added after you argued every PoS coin should have it. And yes, I am happy to hand it over.

Premine will be burnt within 7 days.

The only other argument is destruction of original chain. However this is first time you mentioned it. Unless I missed something?

I have even asked just before the switch if we had green light from you to proceed and it was given. The reason I did it was to avoid any kind of schism. Now you claim the switch means your leadership was removed? This is manipulation.

What I am trying to say is: you have every right to change the idea what you want to do. However I object the way you are trying to use community and myself to say 'they took over my coin', 'I was over trying to fight the tide' etc. This is simply not fair. Facts are different.

------------

Anyway the reason I am saying all this is I do not believe in community takeovers. I did whatever I could to prevent takeover from happening and from my point of view this is still your coin. My role has been focused on technical part and I do not have plans to suddenly become the leader.

Rofo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 12:47:14 AM

I do not get it - you were the person who negotiated with several external developers to deliver PoS. And you wanted to pay for it. Now we delivered PoS for Noble without any payment and you claim this is the reason to call it 'takeover'?

I negotiated a hard fork (or multiple) with scrypt of the most proven PoS code PPC. That is hard, expensive and seemingly impossible but doable. The community had zero desire to wait (years if necessary). What we have now is completely different and chosen by the community.

I also do not appreciate people acting as if I wanted PoS. This thread is 6 months of me arguing against changing specifications. Then 3 months fighting against BC/PoS BS, slowly conceding the entire year to community demands because of price. Everything I have been doing for the last 6 months has been for the community at their request for their vision. My own vision for Noble has been long completely refused and rebuked. I am exhausted. I don't know why people expect any more of me. To act otherwise is to completely ignore everything I've fought for since Jan. 7, 2014 (my 'vision').

Checkpoint server was added after you argued every PoS coin should have it. And yes, I am happy to hand it over.

Yes I exactly argued that. I do not want to be in control of it, however, as I have stated. It is a ticking time bomb.

Premine will be burnt within 7 days.

Why not now? Why not on the day of the switch? Why exist at all? What is it necessary for? It's hung over everyones head the entire time with half expecting it to dump the second price rises. You do realize seized control over distribution, a new premine, and statements like that by default make you a leader of this coin now? These are the types of things I have no desire to claim leadership or responsibility for.

The only other argument is destruction of original chain. However this is first time you mentioned it. Unless I missed something?

Missed every argument over hard forking and taking time to preserve the blockchain? It is irrelevant to the majority of the community, but another core tenant of my 'vision', despite conceding to everything else.

I have even asked just before the switch if we had green light from you to proceed and it was given. The reason I did it was to avoid any kind of schism. Now you claim the switch means your leadership was removed? This is manipulation.

The switch was green lit because it was the communities voted demand. Because it is what they wanted. I argued and voted against it until I was spent. There have been schisms growing all year because my 'vision' conflicts with what everyone wants. I stepped aside to let you do with the coin what you/community wanted. This is all extremely public in this thread.

If I considered myself a leader I would have 'commanded' (for lack of a better word) my original specifications and plans for distribution/mining/Scrypt until I was the only one left using NobleCoin. I also tried that for a while until I realized how wrong it was. That would have been eight years of Scrypt mining (with MM thrown in the future for greater security) at this current rate. That was my 'vision'. There is zero support for that. It is wrong to expect someone to be a leader when convenient only.

I was and am a representative, or a founder, or someone that speaks about crypto. or promotes NobleCoin. I am not taking leadership or ownership of the current specifications that the community has demanded. I did not choose or vote for them. I do not trust them, the switch itself or the sleuth of new shills in the thread. I'm not being responsible for them and it is insulting to expect me to be. It's that simple.

What I am trying to say is: you have every right to change the idea what you want to do. However I object the way you are trying to use community and myself to say 'they took over my coin', 'I was over trying to fight the tide' etc. This is simply not fair. Facts are different.

The facts are not different. I am happy to concede to your objection and say we do not nor will ever see eye to eye. This is not constructive in the slightest. I do not wish to do this all day with a community or yourself that I have exhausted a years worth of energy and money on already. It is not healthy for any party involved.

Despite my best wishes and work over 12 months the energy has turned extremely negative for all parties. I am happy to take my right to change my idea on what I want to do and leave it at that.

I have not prevented or held back any handover of any element except the website, which will be divided into multiple Noble sections and someone is free to control the coin section or pass me info. to keep up to date. All the services and educational stuff I am working on will remain so for Noble - this is not me 'quitting' NOBL.

Anyway the reason I am saying all this is I do not believe in community takeovers. I did whatever I could to prevent takeover from happening and from my point of view this is still your coin. My role has been focused on technical part and I do not have plans to suddenly become the leader.

That's your choice.

pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:04:43 AM

RIP logic.
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:23:01 AM

Am I the only one who feels Eagleflies has taken over from Rofo ? as someone who has been here since day 1, I'll back rofo in saying he never wanted POS, at all in anyway ... it was the community who asked for it, now that being said, that was a POS derived from diamond coin if I am not mistaken and now we have some pos II or some such shit, we have 2 block chains a shit load of coins floating around without claim, a premium that should have been burn days ago waiting to be dumped .... you wonder why POS had no affect on price ... hell it should have soared given the time it has taken and Rofo's involvement, he has earnt himself quite the name ... All the above would never have happened if Rofo was incontrol which leads me to believe he has not been for some time, as I said in IRC, my faith in Noble has dropped, I once thought of it as a litecoin to Bit coin ... how well it was going to do based on honesty and the services in charity etc .... thats all gone now and we are left with so many questions, I am the Joe Bloke Rofo speaks of .... WTF is happening with all these extra coins, why do we still have 2 blockchains both with coins in the, I would have thought by moving coins from 1 block chain to the other would have removed them from the old one.... but no now we have 2 ... can you re-import your coins at a later date and sell twice, I don't' know these things,

the transparency is gone ... and the bullsihit is rampered ...

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
pikuchato

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:41:11 AM

Am I the only one who feels Eagleflies has taken over from Rofo ? as someone who has been here since day 1, I'll back rofo in saying he never wanted POS, at all in anyway ... it was the community who asked for it, now that being said, that was a POS derived from diamond coin if I am not mistaken and now we have some pos II or some such shit, we have 2 block chains a shit load of coins floating around without claim, a premium that should have been burn days ago waiting to be dumped .... you wonder why POS had no affect on price ... hell it should have soared given the time it has taken and Rofo's involvement, he has earnt himself quite the name ... All the above would never have happened if Rofo was incontrol which leads me to believe he has not been for some time, as I said in IRC, my faith in Noble has dropped, I once thought of it as a litecoin to Bit coin ... how well it was going to do based on honesty and the services in charity etc .... thats all gone now and we are left with so many questions, I am the Joe Bloke Rofo speaks of .... WTF is happening with all these extra coins, why do we still have 2 blockchains both with coins in the, I would have thought by moving coins from 1 block chain to the other would have removed them from the old one.... but no now we have 2 ... can you re-import your coins at a later date and sell twice, I don't' know these things,

the transparency is gone ... and the bullsihit is rampered ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg10109325#msg10109325
"I'm sorry, and I hope 2015 is a better year for NOBL and crypto. Please take a round of votes or determine a group better able to work on NOBL moving forward. I just am unable to continue working as I have been. To be frank I'm completely broken, and I sarcastically look forward to the 'REKT' tweets. I just don't have the passion for crypto any longer, and I know there are people out there who can take this much further now."

End of story.

EDIT: Rofo was offered few times (including today) to do whatever he wants with noble and everyone else will step back, I didn't see him accept any portion of this offer so just move on and cut the drama.
Rofo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 01:51:12 AM

You do realise that stepping down came after 6 months of detailing and delivering and then 4 months of fighting for my 'vision'.

Not sure what else you expected. My 'leadership' was not approved of daily. I stepped aside done with trying, to let you vote on what you wanted instead while remaining silent. Would you prefer I remained 'leader' and made you all do what I wanted, keep extremely unpopular specifications and a way of doing things?

I'm done trying to explain myself.

pikuchato

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:58:15 AM

You do realise that stepping down came after 6 months of detailing and delivering and then 4 months of fighting for my 'vision'.

Not sure what else you expected. My 'leadership' was not approved of daily. I stepped aside done with trying, to let you vote on what you wanted instead while remaining silent. Would you prefer I remained 'leader' and made you all do what I wanted, keep extremely unpopular specifications and a way of doing things?

No, I preferred you remain the leader and keep listening to us as always, You don't have to step back just because you followed your investors and did something against your will.

And guess what? your leadership is still approved, even after all the shit and disrespect we got from you in the past months most of us know what you capable of.
All you have to do is sort your shit out and move forward, no questions about the past will be asked (noble and noxt).
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:23:40 AM

I for one would have blindly followed you off the edge of the earth Rofo, but I am not a coder or a web dev, just a holder so my input to what I could actually have done for noble is very little.. but my faith always lied with you doing the right thing for everyone and not a dev going out for a pump and dump a little over a year ago now, I saw a coin that had effort poured into it ... that was Noble, I put everything I had into it, I am but on a pension and have little money, but I hold millions of Noble because of my faith in you .... I just wish we could have "OUR" Noble coin back ... there was vision it was set for great things .... then the "I want POS so the price will go up and I can dump" crowd turned up and it's all gone to shit!!!

And Pik, I would lose my shit too after all this, I am sure I would have a day or 2 of being vocal and just saying "fk all the sht you guys take the stress instead "  ... life is like that we are all human... just like you are breaking now ... we all have our ways of dealing with life.... and I acknowledge your understanding of this

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 03:19:35 AM

C-CEX.com @CryptoCurrEncyX
VNL and new NOBL wallets has issues and require it's devs job. We will activate them and serve all tickets of them once it will be fixed

We had a meeting on IRC few days ago. Chatted for 15 minutes then he went to run a script. I waited for 2 hours but no response whatsoever. So went to sleep in the end. Another 3 hours passed and he was back on IRC.

Sigh.

Definitely not a great experience.

Anyway I have written another script to help him and sending PM.

You provided new script with addresses in it 2 days ago. I used it but got the same result.
Discrepancy of balance on new wallet is still minus 1.6M coins.
I am ready to work further on this problem, but can't get in touch with You. Waiting for You in IRC or skype.

Outcome of today's meeting:
- we found 145k coins which were sent to c-cex after the switch so can be subtracted from total amount. I have asked Yuriy to check if there were any other late transfers which happened after the switch
- myself I am going to check another script I heard about
- next meeting on Friday
- the worst case scenario is I will take wallet.dat from Yuriy and investigate it myself

I'v been contacted by You regarding swap only march, 4. I was able to disable new deposits on march, 5 only. But deposit mentioned by You (last one as You asked me to check for last deposit date and I gave You that amount with date.) happened on march, 5. And we have lot's of other deposits registered and traded till march, 5. Looks like this is our 1.6M coins that were registered to customer's accounts and traded.

1 day is not a good term for coin swap procedure.

Apologies. It was late notice indeed since your exchange was not listed on noblemovement.com website. Ticket was cut after someone mentioned c-cex on our thread.

So at this point we found all the money. The difference is due to deposits which came after the switch. Could you check what amount of these coins was traded already? If it was traded straight away it was most probably someone executing double spending. But it is possible portion of these coins was sent to your exchange by person who was not aware of the switch.

Thank You for fair aproach. We closed trading march, 5. So all trading made prior March, 5 counted legit, and those who got BTC for their NOBL could withdraw them or trade for something else, so it is impossible to reverse it. I will try to get in touch with You again and I hope we can find a solution. Best way to catch me is skype.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
james6546

Activity: 690

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:09:46 AM

To be perfectly honest I don't remember anyone forcing the PoS route on you, though I guess day after day of people suggesting it would get tiring.

I am sorry that you did it this way rofo, if you had just said that you wouldn't stick around after the PoS swap because of X reasons we would 100% have changed what we were doing, including not going to PoS. So to me this seems like a veiled way of you deliberately stepping down from Noble to me. But hey, I have ended up almost as cynical as you after all of this, so who knows.

But don't anyone question eagleflies motives, he has done all of this and asked for nothing in return. The reason for not burning the premine yet was that we were going to ask permission in here to pay back some of C-Cex's losses with a very small percentage of it seeing as it was our fault for not informing them of the wallet swap. That was why we delayed the burning, it was a conscious decision, nothing scammy.
Wesiematic

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:34:04 AM

To be perfectly honest I don't remember anyone forcing the PoS route on you, though I guess day after day of people suggesting it would get tiring.

I am sorry that you did it this way rofo, if you had just said that you wouldn't stick around after the PoS swap because of X reasons we would 100% have changed what we were doing, including not going to PoS. So to me this seems like a veiled way of you deliberately stepping down from Noble to me. But hey, I have ended up almost as cynical as you after all of this, so who knows.

But don't anyone question eagleflies motives, he has done all of this and asked for nothing in return. The reason for not burning the premine yet was that we were going to ask permission in here to pay back some of C-Cex's losses with a very small percentage of it seeing as it was our fault for not informing them of the wallet swap. That was why we delayed the burning, it was a conscious decision, nothing scammy.

It is depressing.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
lifeforcepools

Activity: 378
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:09:33 AM

sorry to see the value of your coin has TANKED since you guys took it POS

http://www.coinwarz.com/exchange-charts/noblecoin-exchange-rate-chart

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

The crypto highway is littered with the dead bodies of coins that have gone POS - Most notably Nautilus Coin - in spite of a very dedicated following and lead by a guy who appears on MSNBC and him pouring tens of thousands of dollars into marketing efforts for the coin it's in the tank.

when are people going to realize that without dedicated miners keeping your coins active on the exchanges you have nothing.

but all is not lost - if you see the errors of your ways you can also fork in back into the POW world and give it back it's life.

exchanges volumes has basically disappeared and now you run the risk of getting de-listed.
james6546

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:13:19 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

The crypto highway is littered with the dead bodies of coins that have gone POS - Most notably Nautilus Coin - in spite of a very dedicated following and lead by a guy who appears on MSNBC and him pouring tens of thousands of dollars into marketing efforts for the coin it's in the tank.

when are people going to realize that without dedicated miners keeping your coins active on the exchanges you have nothing.

but all is not lost - if you see the errors of your ways you can also fork in back into the POW world and give it back it's life.

exchanges volumes has basically disappeared and now you run the risk of getting de-listed.

I don't think it was the move to PoS, the diff is currently at 10, which is very healthy. I think it is more the discussions that have taken place above, but feel free to keep telling yourself that it was PoS...
lifeforcepools

Activity: 378
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:22:23 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

I don't think it was the move to PoS, the diff is currently at 10, which is very healthy. I think it is more the discussions that have taken place above, but feel free to keep telling yourself that it was PoS...

well is it aint mineable it aint POW and that only leaves one other choice dude! LOL
james6546

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:31:40 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

well is it aint mineable it aint POW and that only leaves one other choice dude! LOL

I'm pretty sure there are more variables than mining that can affect the price...lets think of a few off the top of my head:

- The fact cryptsy is still in maintenance for Nobl
- The fact rofo says he isn't going to take back control
- The bad rep surrounding NOXT

Plenty more too...

But it will all get sorted and we will come out on top
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:37:31 AM

So from what I am understanding, Rofo has stated that he will still support Noble with everything on the Website side? He's taking the role of a promoter and service provider for Nobl. And he's passing on the technical leadership to the community / Eagleflies.

That's more or less how it's been all along. Rofo has never been a dedicated 'dev'. Rofo's been the guy with a vision on the marketing and services side of things. His strengths are in marketing and community outreach. We still get our services, features, and support. Everyone should be happy with this.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING OF ROFO. Everyone should be happy with this, but it's been presented under so much negative shit, I don't think people realize we may all be on the same page...

In a round about way you've offered to do exactly what I understand the community wants you to do. Now all we need you to do is agree you will work with Eagleflies, or any other community member in furthering NOBL and we should be able to put all this drama behind us....

You can't be our official service provider and promoter, while simultaneously distancing yourself from Eagleflies / the Community. We need healthy leadership and communication. You can fill the exact role you stated you wanted to fill, and everyone will be happy, assuming you and Eagleflies work together for a change.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 446

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:41:02 AM

it was a stupid idea....

very stupid

I'm pretty sure there are more variables than mining that can affect the price...lets think of a few off the top of my head:

- The fact cryptsy is still in maintenance for Nobl
- The fact rofo says he isn't going to take back control
- The bad rep surrounding NOXT

Plenty more too...

But it will all get sorted and we will come out on top

Sounds about right.

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 446

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:41:51 AM

So from what I am understanding, Rofo has stated that he will still support Noble with everything on the Website side? He's taking the role of a promoter and service provider for Nobl. And he's passing on the technical leadership to the community / Eagleflies.

That's more or less how it's been all along. Rofo has never been a dedicated 'dev'. Rofo's been the guy with a vision on the marketing and services side of things. His strengths are in marketing and community outreach. We still get our services, features, and support. Everyone should be happy with this.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING OF ROFO. Everyone should be happy with this, but it's been presented under so much negative shit, I don't think people realize we may all be on the same page...

In a round about way you've offered to do exactly what I understand the community wants you to do. Now all we need you to do is agree you will work with Eagleflies, or any other community member in furthering NOBL and we should be able to put all this drama behind us....

You can't be our official service provider and promoter, while simultaneously distancing yourself from Eagleflies / the Community. We need healthy leadership and communication. You can fill the exact role you stated you wanted to fill, and everyone will be happy, assuming you and Eagleflies work together for a change.

Can't really argue with any of that!!
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 615 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.