Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
philsmock

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:56:05 AM

Agreed, good job Rofo.

Another way we could mix gaming and charity is the AGDQ events. In case you don´t know what im talking about --> http://gamesdonequick.com/

Its going to take long time till the next one, but it worths to keep an eye on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:28:29 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 03:04:28 PM by Mikellev

Poolerino.com is hosting on 2 of the biggest hosters in Germany, they are down / under attack. This time its not us..... but we can just wait. FYI. Nethash will be back soon. We are very sorry for that.

solved.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 03:01:26 PM

NobleCoin Sponsoring RG.ca! for Upcoming Professional & International e-Sports Exposure!
ESEA | DreamHack | CEVO | RG.ca!

Press releases & articles, information on NobleCoin promotion and further details to come soon - this will be an ongoing effort as NobleCoin
continues to push further in promoting NobleCoin, the Marketplace (10% off Newegg & Amazon cards) and Movement (international philanthropy).

For those curious, compLexity is considered by many to be the 'premier competitive gaming brand in the Americas'.
miKnutty & RG.ca! are facing them off in a widely watched and publicised twitch stream,
and will continue to face the best teams internationally showing off the NobleCoin tag to large audiences.

Amazing work Rofo.

Encouraging people to waste their humanity on terrorist warpig rpgs/ sims, is anything but noble.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 03:11:19 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 03:48:08 PM by Rofo

I'm sorry you feel that way. Any avenue that is willing to take cryptocurrency on board and promote it we are more than keen to follow up on. Provided it doesn't break any laws or take advantage of/create victims.

Edit: I've personally played computer games my entire life (until this work took up my entire time), and if that means it had some sort of effect on me today in my attempts/passion to take crypto to a higher level and work closely with charities like The Water Project - then perhaps it's not so bad?

I do understand where you're coming from in regards to gaming, I know some people are thoroughly against it. Judging by the themes you follow I know you care passionately about some very important subjects. Unfortunately, if we continue to give without promoting hand-in-hand, I fear we're not going to grow the community or reach a broader, more mainstream audience. We know a lot of gamers who have good hearts, and many play games to momentarily escape the sad state of affairs the world is in today. People generally want to do good and belong to a good cause, gamer or otherwise.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:32:16 PM

NobleCoin Sponsoring RG.ca! for Upcoming Professional & International e-Sports Exposure!

Press releases & articles, information on NobleCoin promotion and further details to come soon - this will be an ongoing effort as NobleCoin
continues to push further in promoting NobleCoin, the Marketplace (10% off Newegg & Amazon cards) and Movement (international philanthropy).

For those curious, compLexity is considered by many to be the 'premier competitive gaming brand in the Americas'.
miKnutty & RG.ca! are facing them off in a widely watched and publicised twitch stream,
and will continue to face the best teams internationally showing off the NobleCoin tag to large audiences.

Amazing work Rofo.

Encouraging people to waste their humanity on terrorist warpig rpgs/ sims, is anything but noble.

Big surprise there after reading your avatar... I think you may be in the wrong business (cryptocurrencies, that is)
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:55:35 PM

NobleCoin Sponsoring RG.ca! - Entering the Professional & International e-Sports Scene!

Hells yea! Now we just have to hope mikNutty is good and makes it far into the tournys to spread the name of Noble. Don't mess this up mik! Good luck man and gratz Rofo for another huge milestone.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:03:41 PM

Amazing work Rofo.

Big surprise there after reading your avatar... I think you may be in the wrong business (cryptocurrencies, that is)

WHAT ? lolz..

You lost me..

now2ai8

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:06:20 PM

E-sport sponsorship.  That's brilliant.  Target some of those LOL players.  The most steamed esport game out there. 
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:46:04 PM

Amazing work Rofo.

WHAT ? lolz..

You lost me..

Well... "Hippie Tech", Vegan and "Giving animals respect and kindness" kind of gives away the fact that you wouldnt be for war games. But they are a very popular thing that could possibly boost the value of this coin and community by getting involved with. After all, isn't that what we are trying to do with these altcoins? Trying to get the most exposure we can that we might get a higher value and be a part of something big?
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:13:00 PM

NobleCoin Sponsoring RG.ca! - Entering the Professional & International e-Sports Scene!

Hells yea! Now we just have to hope mikNutty is good and makes it far into the tournys to spread the name of Noble. Don't mess this up mik! Good luck man and gratz Rofo for another huge milestone.

I'll do my best! Cheesy News articles and forums posts to come on every major CS:GO site this week. I will post links here and tweet them as well on my twitter page @miKnutty

Mikellev

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:28:59 PM

E-sport sponsorship.  That's brilliant.  Target some of those LOL players.  The most steamed esport game out there. 

Esports is a BIG business, esp in Asia... nice move!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:34:12 PM

Poolerino.com is hosting on 2 of the biggest hosters in Germany, they are down / under attack. This time its not us..... but we can just wait. FYI. Nethash will be back soon. We are very sorry for that.

solved.

Backend was fine as I never lost any work that I can see. BTW great to see that Code you put up! Wish I had it 2 days ago when I bought my latest amazon cards! Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Mikellev

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:51:24 PM

solved.

Backend was fine as I never lost any work that I can see. BTW great to see that Code you put up! Wish I had it 2 days ago when I bought my latest amazon cards! Smiley

Sorry, but we only got it today... well next amazon cards will be coming soon I bet Wink

And for all:

ITs even better to mine with the poolerino-family!  Get yourself extra 5% off when paying with noblecoin at http://www.noblemovement.com
use code: POOLERINO !
Thats 5% + the initial 10% you get there. (5% if you pay with BTC)

Brought to you by nobl.poolerino.com 0% - nothing less!
CR7xMarcelo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:56:43 PM

Whats up with the 100$ jump @btc?
Is that why noble's price lowered?

bluephase25

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:01:12 PM

We are new to the mining pool scene, but plan on sticking around for quite a while.
Our team has and still is currently working on other projects that include Java, SQL, XML, PHP, JS and others as our responsibility.
We've all been mining in one pool or another, every one of our team members, but we've never had enough faith in a coin to build a pool.
We believe in Noble and intend to provide a reliable, stable pool for the masses. We will start right off the bat with a 1% mining fee.
We do this in an attempt to bestow trust upon would be new members, this would be how we pay for server costs!
Pool is currently on PPS!
So, invite and come aboard!
FRISKYCOW NOBLE TEAM
http://noblfrisky.mooo.com/index.php
** BETA BETA BETA *** BRING SOME HASH! We need to test network stability and responsiveness!
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:05:47 PM

Because no one is buying it? And there is someone that is not much interested in the value to go up just now! Coinex bot is a proof of that trading always on a downtrend! If this keeps up we are going to see Noble trading under 20 satoshi and keeps on going till someone starts actually buying and putting some buy support walls! I already did my investment at higher prices. I am not going to invest again when no one cares to put some buy support on this coin especially when there is only one exchange with significant volume trading it! There is also another way which is to add Noble to other large exchanges other than Coinex but it seems very hard to do that! Go figure...

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4892

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:13:04 PM

Because no one is buying it? And there is someone that is not much interested in the value to go up just now! Coinex bot is a proof of that trading always on a downtrend! If this keeps up we are going to see Noble trading under 20 satoshi and keeps on going till someone starts actually buying and putting some buy support walls! I already did my investment at higher prices. I am not going to invest again when no one cares to put some buy support on this coin especially when there is only one exchange with significant volume trading it! There is also another way which is to add Noble to other large exchanges other than Coinex but it seems very hard to do that! Go figure...

I agree, I have .75 BTC coming tomorrow and I will put it into a buy wall but I will not be back for 2 days.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:54:41 PM

Yes, in general, when BTC goes up, a lot of folks diversify and shift a portion of their funds in the various alts to BTC so that they can ride the upswing and quickly gain profits or recoup losses (generally, the latter is the case when people have a significant amount of their crypto-currency portfolio in alts).

That said, looking at the trend for the week, NOBLE has been on a slight downturn. Although trading bots are a factor, I think news surrounding other crypto-currencies and the extended downtime of coinmarket.io has had a more significant impact on price.

For kicks and giggles, I'll say that assuming BTC gets up to around $750 this week, I see a low-floor of NOBLE at around 29-32 satoshi. As BTC goes on its upswing and more people recoup losses, I would expect a delayed response from the various alt-markets as people put money back into alt-markets once recovery is significant enough. With the additional news from the Devs and the restart of coinmarket.io hopefully sometime this week (despite all of the negativity surrounding the extended downtime), I expect a fairly strong bounce back. Can't say where the new floor will be after that though.

luckycoin1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:53:10 AM

mintpal.com/voting

make sure to keep voting guys! Smiley
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:17:10 AM

Me too. Quite depressing to see what price it is trading at now.  Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: