Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:11:31 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 01:04:40 AM by ctenc001

Just paid out day 3 of the PoA Campaign!
averaging about 30 new users a day
As proof of the campaigns success, here are the twitter posts!
https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23noblecoin&src=typd
Paid out about 300K NOBL So far. At this rate, I have enough for 2-3 more days.
Just paid out day 4 and 5. Total they averaged 29 users.
Current PoA Balance Remaining: 174K NOBL
I'll also be updating the PoA software to Version 2 this evening that focuses on better action tracking, using popups vs separate tabs where applicable, and collecting more data to be used in weeding out dummy accounts.
There should not be any downtime in this process =)

If there are any volunteers, who Rofo can vouch for, I may get some help in handling weeding out the dummies and payouts.

EDIT: PoA Updates are complete!
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:58:48 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 01:12:08 AM by Rofo

Important

Moolah is re-releasing Mintpal with v2 in a week. There has been no hint NOBL is included with that list. I strongly advise withdrawing your NOBL from there ASAP, as we haven't see any policy/time-frame for withdrawing coins that aren't listed with v2. I suspect Moolah will keep for themselves any NOBL that hasn't been withdrawn after a set amount of time.

Minor Twitter updates:
https://twitter.com/NobleCoin.

Miner232432

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:12:34 AM

Important

Moolah is re-releasing Mintpal with v2 in a week. There has been no hint NOBL is included with that list. I strongly advise withdrawing your NOBL from there ASAP, as we haven't see any policy/time-frame for withdrawing coins that aren't listed with v2. I suspect Moolah will keep for themselves any NOBL that hasn't been withdrawn after a set amount of time.

Minor Twitter updates:

Nobl should be fine, from moolah's blog

The following are paths to removal.

Coin has less than 0.2 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks.
    Coin abandoned by developers, with no new developers stepping up to take over. Essentially, if a coin dies.
    Request by the developers, where backed by majority sentiment within the coin community. If not backed by the community, we will not act on this request.

In the event that any of the above occur, a 10 day removal notice will be publicized. The markets will be suspended at this time, and no more deposits will be processed. Withdrawals will continue to be processed for a period of 60 days once removed.

Shortcut to Removal

While we hope not to instantly remove any coins (skipping the removal notice entirely), the possibility is there. Is there a hidden premine? Has the whole project been outed as a massive scam? We will hit you with a giant space laser from orbit in this scenario.

We will be taking great care with the addition of new coins in order to completely avoid this scenario.

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:30:44 AM

Important

Minor Twitter updates:

Nobl should be fine, from moolah's blog

The following are paths to removal.

Coin has less than 0.2 BTC volume per week, for a period of 4 weeks.
    Coin abandoned by developers, with no new developers stepping up to take over. Essentially, if a coin dies.
    Request by the developers, where backed by majority sentiment within the coin community. If not backed by the community, we will not act on this request.

In the event that any of the above occur, a 10 day removal notice will be publicized. The markets will be suspended at this time, and no more deposits will be processed. Withdrawals will continue to be processed for a period of 60 days once removed.

Shortcut to Removal

While we hope not to instantly remove any coins (skipping the removal notice entirely), the possibility is there. Is there a hidden premine? Has the whole project been outed as a massive scam? We will hit you with a giant space laser from orbit in this scenario.

We will be taking great care with the addition of new coins in order to completely avoid this scenario.

We aren't listed on their v2 market list. They've started coins not listed there are  scheduled for removal with the launch of V2 (in 1 week). If we go by that info. we have 60 days to withdraw then, thanks.

Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:51:25 AM

We aren't listed on their v2 market list. They've started coins not listed there are  scheduled for removal with the launch of V2 (in 1 week). If we go by that info. we have 60 days to withdraw then, thanks.

Well that sucks, how can coins like Maza and Panda which are in a far worse state and not to mention Aurora whose dev has completely vanished off the face of the earth be on that list and not Noble Sad I'm going to have to update my wallet then so I can add the noble from mintpal I've been slowly buying

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:00:14 AM

Just to be sure, when Noble goes POS, it will be as a fork in the chain; yes? All coins we own on our local wallet will be safe as long as we follow standard updating procedure?  Smiley
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:06:37 AM

Just to be sure, when Noble goes POS, it will be as a fork in the chain; yes? All coins we own on our local wallet will be safe as long as we follow standard updating procedure?  Smiley

Yeah, I think they are deciding whether to do an exchange swap or continue doing it with just a hard fork. Either way your coins should be safe.
james6546

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:08:55 AM

Nice to hear it is successful, it really gets the buzz going.

Are there a lot of socks?
I'm probably averaging 50-60 'participants' a day, with 30 or so that I weed out for various reasons.
Most I think are people messing around with it out of curiosity, and not so much to get extra coin. I say that because they oftentimes only complete 1 action the 2nd time through I guess to see if it allows for double submission.

That is really impressive, I thought we would be busy for a couple of days and then nothing.

I volunteer to help, though not about tomorrow or most of the weekend. You can trust me Smiley . Mwa ha ha ha ha.
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 12:00:22 PM

I'm probably averaging 50-60 'participants' a day, with 30 or so that I weed out for various reasons.
Most I think are people messing around with it out of curiosity, and not so much to get extra coin. I say that because they oftentimes only complete 1 action the 2nd time through I guess to see if it allows for double submission.

That is really impressive, I thought we would be busy for a couple of days and then nothing.

I volunteer to help, though not about tomorrow or most of the weekend. You can trust me Smiley . Mwa ha ha ha ha.

Should we allow people to claim more than once? Once a day? Once a week? thoughts?
james6546

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

Should we allow people to claim more than once? Once a day? Once a week? thoughts?

Maybe once every couple of days, as long as they are actually doing the actions. Even repeat tweeting is still good!
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 02:47:58 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 04:44:40 PM by ctenc001

Maybe once every couple of days, as long as they are actually doing the actions. Even repeat tweeting is still good!
thats what I was thinking as well, but i wanted to put it up for a community vote.

The amount of sock puppets today is amazing lol.
One guys done about 15 different entries, using various names off this thread (including my own Roll Eyes).
He's gonna be disappointed when his two hours of work pays nil.. Figured I'd go ahead and let him know to stop now to save him the rest of the day=p
Regecide

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:27:10 PM

Darn moochers not being very Noble, trying to abuse the system.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5034

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

thats what I was thinking as well, but i wanted to put it up for a community vote.

One guys done about 15 different entries, using various names off this thread.
He's gonna be disappointed when his two hours of work pays nil.. Figured I'd go ahead and let him know to stop now to save him the rest of the day=p
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTW if you see my name then it's a scammer. I won't use twitter.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:59:29 PM

It was bound to happen, this is crypto afterall a scammers paradise!!! we are the minority it seems sometimes!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:53:27 PM

The last 20 or so tweets are all by scammers with brand new accounts. definitely should make a prerequisite a twitter account atleast a week or 2 old!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:06:03 PM

The last 20 or so tweets are all by scammers with brand new accounts. definitely should make a prerequisite a twitter account atleast a week or 2 old!!
The tweets don't hurt us i guess but they're also from the same one guy so they won't get paid anyways.
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

Havent seen your name yet.. But James's name popped up as a duplicate entry within minutes of offering to help me with payouts Shocked
For a second their I thought i'd have to turn him down until I ran out of options based on the rest of the active community got black listed =P
Regecide

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:34:20 PM

I have a twitter but also have not signed up for your thingy so Dont let me in either :p. Gotta find a way that can't be abused so easily. I can't think of anything except manual validation though, seems the best way, since you can see how many followers and creation date and IP blahblah idk.
james6546

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:38:20 PM

Havent seen your name yet.. But James's name popped up as a duplicate entry within minutes of offering to help me with payouts Shocked
For a second their I thought i'd have to turn him down until I ran out of options based on the rest of the active community got black listed =P

Haha, it will take me a while to scam my 100000 Noble back! But yeah seriously it wasn't me.

It sucks that there are people who would try to do that, but yeah its expected I guess.

I suppose the more people who tweet, the better, even if they are scam accounts.
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 08:58:45 PM

Haha, it will take me a while to scam my 100000 Noble back! But yeah seriously it wasn't me.

It sucks that there are people who would try to do that, but yeah its expected I guess.

I suppose the more people who tweet, the better, even if they are scam accounts.
lol, I know it wasn't. =)
Just amazes me how careless the scammer was. Expected Rofo to pop up any minute now
Pages: « 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: