Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232500 times)
smileman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:04:52 PM

This thread is kinda quiet Smiley Where are all the vert supporters ? Smiley

we buy at the moment in cryptsy
buy orders
0.00221002 1218.45552989 2.69281109
0.00221001 1556.55404274 3.44000000
0.00221000 1873.03445763 4.13940615

I plan to invest, but

All team of the Vertcoin ( https://vertcoin.org/team.html ), must make monthly Report - what they have done for the future of the Vertcoin.

How to invest huge amount of money as I have no idea what these people do for this coin
I only read posts by Boris.

Need to add a page to the Vertcoin website and there is renewed every month The information - any of the team has done what in the past month

What do you think?
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:08:46 PM

This thread is kinda quiet Smiley Where are all the vert supporters ? Smiley

we buy at the moment in cryptsy
buy orders
0.00221002 1218.45552989 2.69281109
0.00221001 1556.55404274 3.44000000
0.00221000 1873.03445763 4.13940615

I plan to invest, but

All team of the Vertcoin ( https://vertcoin.org/team.html ), must make monthly Report - what they have done for the future of the Vertcoin.

How to invest huge amount of money as I have no idea what these people do for this coin
I only read posts by Boris.

Need to add a page to the Vertcoin website and there is renewed every month The information - any of the team has done what in the past month

What do you think?

Yeah i think the same way as a new investor in this coin. In order to buy a good amount of VERT i would like to see what is planed for the foreseeable future.
Some sort of whitepaper with plans for the next few months. And then simply a progress on all projects.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 03:32:37 PM

Go buy a ScryptN miner and post your results here !
I would love to read another article like http://www.coindesk.com/46k-spent-mining-hardware-happened-next/

LOL

BTW i have manufactured a scryptN miner too 100MH at 2000W W/ lots of ram
Reply here if you are interested or email IGOTSCAMMED@hotmail.com

mmmm i was interested in this minet maybe i mispelled the email keeps getting returned from me please check if you did not get anything from me.  ILIKETOPIS$$$INTOTHEWIND@hotmail.com.nigeria    Roll Eyes
edit : forgot to add my guy with shades on  Cool  Cool

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
soulnecturn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

well same here
I have good number of vtc and mining it at full...
BUT
Since a while I see degradation here... When I asked for developers - I was answered with counter like how I dare to ask even....
Well I am aware developers did good well for coin... they were considered and discussed here and there as great pack of devs...
Last time when they put some info - which was pretty while ago considering what happened till now... (guess last bigger thing was merge mining which was left to life itself... - was some info about what they will work...
So yeah... someone as well posted here link to official vert forum - but honestly, basing on whats up there I consider it as pretty dead unfortunatelly Sad Basing on last interesting info posted there I am not even eager to ask there for bigger questions Sad

Now to the point.
This coin was looking as one of most stable and pro... well I would wish to say still looking ... but only part would fit Sad Lack of progress... lack of anything happening to rise this coin simply look like get into on hold mode... Sad
I am pretty sad about this... Yes I do have no time to work for this coin... but I am miner and investor who mining and buying it so my part is about this... Now question is ... DOES THIS COIN STILL HAVE pro devs? If so why they simply are not anywhere lastly? Working on something? Dont have time to do this?
Whats next step for this coin and simply when can be expected :/

I am sure that waiting just for luck when miners switch to us is idiotic... even when asics swarm scrypt coins and miners start switching- WE MUST BE PREPARED to offer something great!!!!!

Sadly currently I feel little as bag holder and bigger miner of this coin with just smaller then before perspective that this coin will be the true future of anty-asics coin...

Please everyone understand already that:
- this coin was based as to be anti asic!
- this coin was/is? strong because our devs taking care of it and working on it all time
- this coin had/has? future because many of us believe on it as best/pro/stable/organized coin that will face upcommoing asics and will handle upcomming gpu miners
BUT if this coin will happen to look like:
- no info from devs about anything
- no prospects for future projects for this coin
- small interest of coin by community
- all time falling price
- everyone just waiting  for rise from itself
- etc etc
THEN ... answer yourself what this will mean....

So OR we believe and try to work out best ways for coin OR we just sit down doing nothing and checking and burking around...
Like I wrote - I do appeal to everyone... I personally have no time to promote, develop etc etc as I need to work to earn money to pay bills for electricity for mining THIS COIN!

Everyone should have own part in this project!
- Investor?
- Miner?
- PR?
- Shop(market)?
- Developer?
- Activist?
- Believer?
- Troll? -.-

who are you in this community  Huh

Either way I just started begging - lets at least try Sad I do love this coin and like I said I am full under it... and I just wish the best for it! I am open for loads of ideas as long my time will allow Sad

Sorry for this long poem:( Just felt that had to leak some feelings...
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:36:42 PM

Is this coin still being developed ?

Anything coming up for VertCoin ? I loved this coin but with all the POS/Anonymous craze, the only advantage, if there is one, is the ASIC resistant part which might not even hold if the price picks up?

Are you guys going to add the option to have the transaction be anonymous either by porting DarkWallet or having masternodes like DarkCoin ?
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:50:12 PM

Are you guys kidding? We just released Monocle...

If you want us to work fulltime, you can donate to the development fund Wink

I am not going to address the other stuff here now, as its a sunny day, we work for free and we are on IRC more then often enough.

If you checked twitter, you know some features that get added Wink

mig5000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:54:07 PM

The revolution is here ! Brb gonna buy some monocle.

Not sure why a whale would buy 300k of this POS coin. Even FLT offer more promising technology.

soulnecturn

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:07:07 PM

I am not going to address the other stuff here now, as its a sunny day, we work for free and we are on IRC more then often enough.

Say what?
Ok ... MON ... well ... PLX was as well... Ok nice -new coins developed that can be mined with loads of other coins that are just n-scrypt based - Sorry but this wont attract investors - miners should ... investors well not really... But I wont be even going deep into this subject - for this are separate threads for MON etc...

You working for free... understood... I understand then we can not expect anything until we gather together and pay ...Ok... then will ask FOR WHAT?
Simply - write WHAT will be done IF we donate for this reason?
GIVE the plan... give the ideas that will be worked and when... time frames... details... then if this will have sense lets make this gathering for sake of coin... But IF you claiming we wont work until someone will pay... then ... shit .... I just felt even worse considering what can happen with coin ....

Dammit this ....this is not the proper answer!

P.S.
JUST being asic resitant ..... wont safe us Sad
PoolMingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:10:34 PM

9/10 rewarded with 20 VTC blocks found!
New block breaked by Cnerd! contact me as soon as you can!
Come on you can be the next!

join now at http://vertcoin.mingopool.com . First 10 blocks finders will be rewarded with 20 VTC, not from the pool wallet, will be awarded from the admin wallet!sou you'll receive pool earnings + 20VTC!

Give us some hashes! it will be worth!

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

DOGECOIN - 365 coin - CleanWaterCoin-  Vertcoin - RotoCoin - CatalonianCoin

CHAT CHANNEL #MINGOPOOL AT FREENODE

Thank you new miners for trust us, we can assure it will be worth
mig5000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

Say what?
Ok ... MON ... well ... PLX was as well... Ok nice -new coins developed that can be mined with loads of other coins that are just n-scrypt based - Sorry but this wont attract investors - miners should ... investors well not really... But I wont be even going deep into this subject - for this are separate threads for MON etc...

You working for free... understood... I understand then we can not expect anything until we gather together and pay ...Ok... then will ask FOR WHAT?
GIVE the plan... give the ideas that will be worked and when... time frames... details... then if this will have sense lets make this gathering for sake of coin... But IF you claiming we wont work until someone will pay... then ... shit .... I just felt even worse considering what can happen with coin ....

P.S.

What's the plus value of Monocle. Am I the only one who doesn't get it ?

Why should vertcoin only be ASIC resistant and nothing else ? Just like LiteCoin, they don't do nothing and expect people to blindly jump on board. They don't have the "network effect" of a coin like bitcoin and they don't do much for their own coin in terms of innovation either.

Vertcoin right now looks like a pale copy of litecoin. A copy of a copy of a copy really washed up. Think I'm going to drop this bag to someone else and jump into the nxt band wagon. I'd rather have a coin premined at 90% with a lot of innovation than one 0% premined with 0 innovation.
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:40:08 PM

Say what?

P.S.

I have to step in here.

You are positioning yourself as an "investor" looking for more info. Fine. Good.

As an investor you need to do some diligence right? right.

Im sorry, but if every new person got spoonfed info everytime they post in this thread and other sources it would become an endless repetition of nonsense.

So do your own diligence. It requires work and nobody will do that for you. Read the entire 485 page thread. Read the reddit (ugh). Read the official pages. Hang around the IRC. Focus on the posts by boris, othe, Bengte, and the other devs. They have been extremely open, vocal, and professional in updating the community.

Let the devs do their work, and you do your own. Nobody will protect your "investment" except yourself. If you are looking for others to give you answers on what is already in the public domain then it wont happen. Stop being lazy. And if your not willing to read the entire thread to familiarize yourself with the coins past and its future plans, then I advise you not to invest any money into anything. Ever.
tprogex

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 05:51:07 PM

if code will support all bitcoin functions has good community and plus JUST being asic resitant .....  this means consolidate gpu power its huge user base trust Me its enough for investment. Sure large holder and pricipial investors must support dev team.
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

how the developers you want to say what was coming in the future

they said enough at this stage - for reference, see facebook and twitter  Wink

with that silence they protect themselves from stealing of their ideas

if it was me I would do the same - I would not say anything until it's completed

they did so with a monocle,  note they said for MON coin a few days before it officially launched

your right to sell all your coins, and I will continue to buy  Grin

P.S
thanks for the spam in this topic, I bought more cheap coins
OPTiK

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:03:13 PM

Say what?

P.S.

Why should vertcoin only be ASIC resistant and nothing else ? Just like LiteCoin, they don't do nothing and expect people to blindly jump on board. They don't have the "network effect" of a coin like bitcoin and they don't do much for their own coin in terms of innovation either.

Vertcoin right now looks like a pale copy of litecoin. A copy of a copy of a copy really washed up. Think I'm going to drop this bag to someone else and jump into the nxt band wagon. I'd rather have a coin premined at 90% with a lot of innovation than one 0% premined with 0 innovation.

Cool story bro, now GTFO Smiley

*You should be less of a princess and go read up on things that are going to come out, instead of asking people to hand feed you the information.
soulnecturn

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:15:27 PM

Say what?

P.S.

*You should be less of a princess and go read up on things that are going to come out, instead of asking people to hand feed you the information.

just no words....

as Verter... sometimes feel ashamed when being in same community with someone ....

no more words from me... I said enough...
I will just conduct my decisions without asking anything more as I see nothing then bad attitude see here :/
Now I can see who has what position pffff
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:22:30 PM

Say what?

P.S.

just no words....

as Verter... sometimes feel ashamed when being in same community with someone ....

no more words from me... I said enough...
I will just conduct my decisions without asking anything more as I see nothing then bad attitude see here :/
Now I can see who has what position pffff

Why would anybody help you if you cant help yourself. Every single question you asked has already been answered. Calling yourself a "verter" goes more then just holding coins. You have to know what you got yourself into. If you ask a legitimate question that furthers the discussion it will be addressed. Nobody is going to hold your hand. If every new person came and asked the same questions everyday nothing would get done. All the time would be spent repeating the same thing ad nauseam.
mig5000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:37:05 PM

Are you for real. I keep reading page after page and the ANN and reddit. If you wanna be a bagholder be my guess. Keep your cool mon and plx innovation to yourself. You won't gain traction with this POS innovations. Your coin is so cool that it's been slidding down week after weeks. It's bagholder like us that keep your boat a float. When your coin hit 0.001 don't come whining that people like us left your boat.
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:05:12 PM

Is this coin still being developed ?

Anything coming up for VertCoin ? I loved this coin but with all the POS/Anonymous craze, the only advantage, if there is one, is the ASIC resistant part which might not even hold if the price picks up?

Yes there are things in the works. Let's not forget though, the reason most people who ask "what new development is taking place" is not because they are interested in new features, nor that they have any idea what those new features might be. The reason most people ask that is because they see "new features" as bringing attention, giving them a fresh opportunity to get in on the latest pump-and-dump. I'm not saying that's why you asked, but if it is, you're in the wrong place.

The PoS craze is typical pumping and dumping of coins with zero network security and no future whatsoever.

Are you guys going to add the option to have the transaction be anonymous either by porting DarkWallet or having masternodes like DarkCoin ?

No we're not going to be adding Darkwallet or "masternodes" however we do have some privacy features in mind. We've always said we wouldn't be going down the anonymity route as it's antithetical to mainstream adoption.
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:05:53 PM

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
GeminiSimba

Activity: 176

Ain't no party like a Counterparty!

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:06:04 PM

Some of these guys just kill me, to call us a copy of litecoin just because we say we are asic resistant lets the community know how ignorant you are of what is actually going on. If you are new to this forum try reading back from 100 or so pages ago and update your knowledge. We are the only coin that promises not just to be asic resitant due to any algorithm, but to be asic resistant consciously and do everything in our power to discourage asics even if a company makes asics for vertcoin specifically we will take conscious steps to make that asic useless. If you feel the innovations of this coin are not enough and not to your liking and you are not even willing to research what innovations we have already accomplished then to be honest you probably shouldn't even bother with this coin to begin with.

Bag holders are not what keep vertcoin afloat, merchant adoption, innovation, and the will to be the most asic resistant coin in the crypto currency space is what keeps us afloat. You haven't even begun to see the value of this coin take shape but that is fine, hop on the next bandwagon and leave the negativity out of our community please Smiley

"You see, you and I, we believe in life. But you want to fight for it, to kill for it, even to die--for life. I only want to live it."  (Ayn Rand)
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: