Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:24:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5484 times)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

the best time to sell Altcoins is when buying from Altcoins is your benefit. Want it profits 7.8,9,10% still it is your profit.

so do not take too long to hold your Altcoins if you're in daily trading. Because every day Cryptocurrecny market always up and down.
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

First my strategy to get profit from trade.
i must stand by in my PC to Protect my Money on exchange
And after that i must search breaking news about Bitcoin,
And after search breaking news about bitcoin. i get predicted
Price bitcoin will down or up.
112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

It depends on why do you want to sell them. If you want to sell in order to have money and live off from it, sell high. If you want to trade and grow your capital - try to catch the peaks and pits.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

I think that the best time to sell alts is on medium high price, like when it's higher that ICO price, but hype is still live around the token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

If you set your in and out  when you start the trade, you can set a sell order in it does not matter when it sells, if you are just trying to lock in profits you will want to find a way to have a trailing stop loss.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

Best time to sell if when the price is high and you have a gains from your money or price that you bought. We can no longer predict its highest peak so later on a dump will start so it must be a good thing that you will going to sell early before them if the prive was so high then try to find some other coins again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

You should wait patiently, at the end of August the price will surge, the potential altcoin will develop and the poor quality altcoin will collapse. I think so, you should focus on patience holding.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:05:35 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

Altcoins are so many. And they highly vary from one another. So I would say, my decision whether to hodl an altcoin for a long time or not will depend on the particular altcoin. Let us say we are talking about Ethereum, I would recommend that you hodl it. The future of Ethereum is greater than the other altcoins. Let us say the altcoins that you talk about are those that are hardly known and are even ranked lower than 500th rank. I think you need to look at its fundamental features and if they are not as amazing as the ones on top then, you consider hodling them short term.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

Better believe it this is simply coming in few days or we can state in next minute. In spite of the fact that we aren't sure about this yet at the same time we are very cheerful for this. As since January of this current year, we are continually hearing such news that this day bitcoin would simply come up and that minute would be the quickening month for bitcoins to hop over moon. Be that as it may, see nothing has changed. Seek after the best at this point.
Jenits

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:55:07 AM

For me the best time to sell your altcoins if you earn 10% profit based on your investment selling your altcoins now is not a good idea because the market is going down.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

There isn't any specific time that can be called the best season to sell altcoins because market is volatile and doesn't have patterns on price changes unlike stocks .Most traders mentality on where they do make some basis on where they do check out if the price had rise above the ICO price.The best time to sell your altcoins is to to set a profit target within a particular period. When the target is reach, you sell. It it don't you ,sell too.
Basically the question is what is the time when people should sell their coins so that they can earn big money? But you have answered it with different perspective. Anyway you are right as well. Actually when prices start increasing, many people start panic and they are curious about selling their coins to avoid any situation when prices start losing abruptly. But wait for the highest possible amount and then sell.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

I believe you should sell altcoin right away, you may find that bitcoin prices are starting to show signs of decline and altcoin prices are also showing signs of decline. Therefore, in order to preserve your profits you should sell altcoin at this time. I think the bitcoin price will probably drop to $ 6100 in the coming days so you should be patient and wait for the next bitcoin price move.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

For me, what I consider as the best time to sell is the time when I can dispose off the altcoin for profit depending on the profit margin I set. I usually set a margin around 30-50% depending on how the whole market is doing, but I am always willing adjust that because I also set some sort of an investment time frame. I don't want to wait for too long to invest at a coin because I just can't afford that compared to others, I usually only set around three months minimum to a maximum of nine months. If I reach my profit margin at the shortest time, then that would be the best scenario.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

The best time to sell coins is obviously when the market prices are pumping but as of today, you should hold your coins or invest even more in order to earn more profit.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

That changes too much for me, I especially hold good coins so I don't easily make decision of selling them but if I see real problems with the execution of project or the team I would sell it at a good price.
it is wise to do so . choosing a coin should be more about the project itself . for example , the feasibility of the project , the status of the project team , and the progress of the project . don't just look at its price .
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

The best time to sell coins is obviously when the market prices are pumping but as of today, you should hold your coins or invest even more in order to earn more profit.
you are right. it is the best chance to sell the coins you have. sometimes the 10% increase of the coins you have held has been profitable. Well, if it is the best time, then the time pump is the best time to sell.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

There is no specific best time for selling any Altcoin. It depends on individual case and circumstances. You have to decide when you should sell your Altcoins. The knowledge about market trends and technical analysis might help you in this. The general rule is obviously to sell your holding at a price higher than what you bought for. Otherwise, it is generally said that the last quarter of the year is profitable for selling Altcoins.
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

Actually, if altcoin price already give profit then that time have included best time, but most of us will hold altcoin longer and will be sold at the end of the year or the beginning of the year to get a higher price again.
Actually on this forum, there are hundreds of people who are ready at every moment to give you advice. This advice can have same wavelength as yours and it can be totally inverse with what you think. As everyone has got defend point of view so you can’t just think one statement from everyone. This would allow you to to listen everyone but do whatever suit you at end.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

You can either sell or buy altcoin at market prices as well as at your own discretion, if you get a profit from the sale then you sell it as if they are worth the price you can buy altcoins
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

The era of altcoins is still not today, the right time to sell our altcoins is in the near future. There are still many people who are not aware to what is cryptocurrencies. I am sure that the altcoins will become more valuable in this following years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: