Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5483 times)
kinamotorami

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

I can not recommend the time to sell correctly, but now should not, because I see the market is falling sharply, perhaps in the near future will rise high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
If you don’t need fiat don’t sell all your altcoin sell on the half, you have. We don’t know what will happen on the value of the altcoins it might increase or decrease. So, whatever what on the that altcoins at least you have some more on your wallets. But if you need to cash, you the only you can do is sell it on the value that you think is enough for your needs.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

I can not recommend the time to sell correctly, but now should not, because I see the market is falling sharply, perhaps in the near future will rise high.
Really? no one can predict the price correctly even professional technical analysis still can be wrong with his predictions. My opinion its only manage your money before doing the trade. With money management, you can survive on bearish / bullish market

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:59 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 

As for me, the best time to sell altcoins is when the market fully recovers and when it's with high value. During this time, selling would be a risk because the market is currently in red and we might jave big losses. We better wait for the right time to sell so just have more patience.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

By the end of this year, altcoin prices will rise again, and now is a good time to buy and hold, and I think they will be stronger if you are patient.

CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

Now it is not proper time sell altcoin, because market is too low. I think, In the last of every year is the best time to sell Altcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

As much as time is passing bitcoin is getting high value and importance so we need to fix the perfect time for selling bitcoin, I am rue now is the best time to buy because the market is low now a day, if we will buy some bitcoin to store for the long term so it will secure our future but selling now is not a wise choice at all, yeah in near future bitcoin will be high again so hold as much as you can without thinking about selling at this panic trend.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:45:12 PM

I think it is time to take the word altcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply during the past few days and are showing signs of slowing down, in my experience is preparing for big fluctuations in prices Bitcoin, so you should begin to take the words altcoin and transfer to bitcoin. This recovery, I think bitcoin price will reach $ 7000 level.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

We all have our own preferences as regard how long we keep our tokens.I personally prefer a long term investment for the bulk of my tokens.the risk is higher but so is the reward
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase, so I think you can completely invest in altcoin at this time and should not sell hastily. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery so you should invest in the short term to reduce the risk of price fluctuations in large fluctuations.
V. J. Meyer

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

I think it is time to take the word altcoin, can see that bitcoin prices are rising sharply during the past few days and are showing signs of slowing down, in my experience is preparing for big fluctuations in prices Bitcoin, so you should begin to take the words altcoin and transfer to bitcoin. This recovery, I think bitcoin price will reach $ 7000 level.
Bitcoin is continuing to deepen after Bancor's hacker market penetration and transfer of large amounts of ETH. The market is volatile so investors should really calm and analyze the situation next, do not sell out that is very bad.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

Although expects say there's no specific time to sell Alt coins.  I am of the view that the best time to sell Altcoin is during the bull ran period, when the market is green. With that I am pretty sure you will make alot of income.
However, a typical look at the price graph of the the particular Alt coin you wish to sell will also help you determine the beat tome to sell that coin
Farhan786

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

Best time to sell altcoins is when the market going up.when sell makes more profits. sell your Altcoin in a high market and not in a low market. When price increase in the market of cryptocurrency, then I will go to sell my altcoins.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

Well this would be actually the worst time to sell any Altcoin
Like we deal with the Bitcoin and other products, are helpful to understand the perfect time to buy and sell Altcoin too. If you look at the procedure how you reach towards your profit then you will better understand to know about the real timings.

It can also be described by the general rules of market to buy only in low price so as to make profit in its high market. Always buy in low market and avoid buying of coins or any product in high market which will be in benefit.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

I think the best time to sell alternativecoin is when the time comes that it have a high value or amount in the market
because there’s  a assurance that you will be profitable in the right time comes.
crypto-Z

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

Certainly this is not the right time to sell alt coins infact now is the time to buy and make investments because alnost all altcoin are at their lowest price!
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

I think it depends on your strategy (trading or holding). Currently, all altcoins have quite good prices, you can consider to buy them and ready to hold for a long term. On the other hand, you can do trading on these coins you have bought for holding; this is also one of good strategy.
For me, I expect that in next 1-2 years. All current altcoins could hit 10x-100x like altcoin history (i.e. NEO, ETH, DASH, STRAT, ....)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:49:08 AM

The best selling time for selling altcoin is when the profit amount has reached your target. Set goals in your portfolio. If you find it has increased to the level of profit you want, sell it immediately because your hunch is always right. Always rely on your self to get more profit.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

We must know how much our capital to buy in that coins and calculate the price of this coins as of now and if you have atleast 30%-50% gain that is the best time to sell your altcoins, maybe sometimes at the end of the year the price of the market going high that is also best time to sell your altcoins.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:09:02 AM

See in the crypto market we need to have a lot of patience to make money at the same time, we have to control ourselves while we are trading because if you are panic about the prices definitely you are going to lose the value. For selling altcoin, we have to choose the right time when they are high value. Now it is not the good decision to sell them in the market because the prices of altcoins went very low in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: