Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins  (Read 5491 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

On this bear maket its a good time to buy coin,then wait for a bull market and you are happy with the money you can get sell.

Thats true, mate. Use bear market to buy a lot of altcoin, hold it and don’t sell it if the altcoin not giving us the profit. Sell the bag if the price is growing up (top price).
It looks so difficult to sell them all at the top price and in fact that you must understand about the fact that just try to get out as soon as possible after you have been getting decent profit from your investment.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:46:28 AM

Right now it is a good time to buy altcoins. Next best time to sell should come in next January if the last big rally's pattern repeats. In any case, taking some profit if a coin runs up many times should be good.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

I think the best time to sell your altcoin you can sell it when you can get a lot of profit and when the price has become expensive on top of your purchase price, then you can sell it and make a withdrawal of profits.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

Most likely at the moment the best time to buy coins, not sales. At the moment, the market begins to recover and your investments can bring you a good profit.
That is exactly one should do in the current market. The values of altcoin are down and Bitcoin is on the rising trend in the market. Besides, we have been seeing some price stability in the Bitcoin as well which is something desired by all the investors and this is the reason the inflow of funds has increased which will also affect the market for altcoin and on the average, we will get the rise in the price of altcoin as well. So it is better to invest and hold than to sell.
raphaleee

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

When the price of altcoin increases it is better to sell.Now the price of altcoin has decreased.For example I think the price of Ethereum will reach $2000 by the end of this year.So it's best to sell altcoin at the end of this year.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

I have a strategy to sell altcoin when the price is above ICO, if holding the coins too long I worry about falling in price.
Therefore, I prefer to sell immediately when I make a profit.
Actually holding the coin is okay, but it should be a potential coin and a good coin but if it is not a good coin you should not hold a coin holder for a long time.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

I think now is not the right time to sell altcoin, I'll wait until the end of the year so it will hold, if we sell now then we will lose money and this is not I like.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

I think now is not the right time to sell altcoin, I'll wait until the end of the year so it will hold, if we sell now then we will lose money and this is not I like.

Yes, it is not the right time to sell the altcoins in the market because the price of the altcoin are kept decreasing in the market and this makes us loose the value. So it is always good to hold until the prices start increasing again. Sometimes we have to be very careful with the market because we might sell them due to panic.
nurbay

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

In my opinion, I prefer to hold the coins a bit longer because with this strategy then I can get more profit.
Maybe the risk is rather big but before we hold the coin should examine the coins first.
I think holding the coins a bit longer and selling them will make even more profit.
I think that would be better.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
it's just like you, I'm not a daily crypto trader, just take a chance if there is a chance to buy, and sell when the price has reached high. but the last time I bought was at a high price, and made me stuck. so it holds to date. I just wait for the price back when I buy. and there are no plans other than selling my altcoin.
Nuf-Nuf

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

My practice says that the best time to sell is when everyone wants to buy. It just sounds, but harder to do.
Alibagong

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

No one will hold his coins after seeing the green and profit markets. All traders want profit, so when the coins are green it will be sold.
As you do, but at the end of the year the market will usually turn green and provide benefits.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

I think once it had reached its ICO price its good to sell them but there are some who are expecting more and wait or wont sell them unless it had reached more than its ICO price and regrets afterwards because the price drops down back again.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

In my opinion, I prefer to hold the coins a bit longer because with this strategy then I can get more profit.
Maybe the risk is rather big but before we hold the coin should examine the coins first.
I think holding the coins a bit longer and selling them will make even more profit.
I think that would be better.

Yes right, now is the right time to buy because at the end of the year the market will skyrocket, by buying now then we are likely to get big profits at the end of the year and the most important thing is to be patient and think positively.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Abdul676

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

The best time to sell haven't changed,  always remember to buy low and sell high,  sell when others are Fomoing
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

I think it depends on the performance of altcoins, but unfortunately the price of altcoins is still cheap and if it is sold now then I am sure that we will lose money, better be patient until the end of the year and we will get a more appropriate price.
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Sell when you're satisfied with your earnings but also remember that the market situation may not let you reach that price level for a longer period of time. If a project is good then think abut it long term and hodl. Smiley
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

Thats true, mate. Use bear market to buy a lot of altcoin, hold it and don’t sell it if the altcoin not giving us the profit. Sell the bag if the price is growing up (top price).
It looks so difficult to sell them all at the top price and in fact that you must understand about the fact that just try to get out as soon as possible after you have been getting decent profit from your investment.

That true. We don’t know when the price on the top. But we have a target at least. Target profit, where we have to go out and take profits and our initial capital. This is indispensable for our trading health. and this can control us in the act and reduce emotions during trading.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

I think it depends on the performance of altcoins, but unfortunately the price of altcoins is still cheap and if it is sold now then I am sure that we will lose money, better be patient until the end of the year and we will get a more appropriate price.

i bought my coins in december 2017. i am hodling since 8 months. and for me best time was january 2018.
i wont sell  my coins util they reach the value of 2018 .
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

Don't hesitate to sell out when it already reaches your target goals, the coins always have a sway and if you sell it out you can always go back and do the same thing, better to gain experience and explore every aspect of profitable strategy, combining short and long term is also good for experience traders, as they are not against the time each time they've trade.
However if prices start to rise and keep going up, we usually start getting greedy and start losing control for wanting to get more. Although the price of our goal has been achieved, we do not stop there and sell it right then and there. We still hope it will continue to rise. This case of problem is usually faced by a beginner, even people who are not beginners can sometimes get stuck feeling greedy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: