Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

Sometimes , it can take a lot of time to receive bounty rewards . The longest time I was waiting before getting reward was around 3 months . Unfortunately , I have a lot of projects that still owe me for around a half year , but I think I will not receive any rewards from them , ever . So , assuming my experience I can tell you that most likely if you didn;t receive rewards within 3 months , you will not receive it at all .

berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
My friend was expecting to pay a bounty campaign for as long as 3 months. Then people began to pay remuneration, the coin grew very much, but in a month this project became a crook and fell very much in price.

Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

That's just sad to hear but it does not mean that all other ICO's dont pay. Maybe they were not just successful than the others. Just keep on trying Sir, and just be patient. At the end.of the day this is just a shot at an extra income. Who knows maybe your next ICO will be a hit.

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

so far, I received rewards for the generosity campaign, it was once when I did not get paid on time in this account, but everything worked out, it's only necessary to carefully select projects
terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

Joining bounty campaign is risky as you will just know the worth of your effort once distribution started and the token will have a decent price. Is it worth your time? No one knows as refer to my statement above. And pointing to that 5 Retweet Post (basically Twitter), I don't see it as a difficult task and you can even finish it within less than a minute. Just don't expect too much for an easy task and take note always of the allocated rewards on a specific bounty so that you know if you are being paid fairly in the end. You can as well join multiple social media bounties at the same time, cumulatively it would be worth something tangible. remember to select campaign with a good % of twitter and facebook %, the higher the % the higher your earning.

Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

Yes, Depending on the arrangement and calculation after the sale of the crowd, the process and date of the token distribution will be soon or late. If the project is legal and serious, you just have to be relaxed and patient. Everything will be OK. Even if we wait, you still can not decide and change that.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Jr member is not the qualified rank to join any campaign although there's payment for jr.member. What i could think of is, when your account is jr.member, the campaign is just lucky roullete that when you receive the reward you should glad, but when you're not receiving any, you must let it go.  think you could do the other campaign, not the signature one.
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

You should choose these campaigns carefully, only pick those with good campaign managers. Also, share the projects not paying so that others can avoid.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

why did you think that this might be your last project to promote? you must put more time on investigating and finding good bounty campaign, not just because it has a huge bounty or many people are talking about it. you must see through why that campaign is worth of your time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

It is hard to know if the one we are promoting in social media will pay us after finishing their bounty, some just run away and didn't pay for our hard work. Some ICO didn't send their token especially if they didn't reach their target amount.

It is much better if they send tokens in weekly basis, because sometimes we work for more than 2 months and sadly didn't receive any tokens.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

Dude, like you've said, you've only been doing campaigns for 4 months only! That's nothing compared to some other members who had been here much longer. I joined my last campaign last Nov. 2017 and our tokens have not yet been distributed. That's almost 7 months of waiting! Now tell me, who should be complaining?!

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Well the best decision to take depends on you because you will the the person to do all the work but I suggest you should not quit bounty because of this because there are some good ones that reward their participants as soon as they can. Though some are bad, but you can still go for bounties with good manager and check the ranking and previous works of the manager before you join and be sure it is a reliable one before you join. I hope you get your rewards from the previous ones you have done as you try others.
By quiting this opportunity seems like we are not patient enough to work on this field.
We need to be really patient and not greedy if we are here. Only more patient will bring our successfully. We will just loss everything if we are not patient waiting the reward. Its valid also for traders.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

In my part, Ive done 2 bounty campaigns. The first one I started last february until april 20, but until now I didn't receive my token yet, the second one ended last may 4, I already received the token but still waiting for the exchange.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

instead of creating a thread why not you asked it from bounty manager ?
most of projects have bounty group so you can ask there or simply ask to manager in this forum . if all the members received their bounty tokens then you must have done some mistakes or they missed your reward , so better to contact the official team about it . if bounty manger dont help then you can also ask in telegram group of the project to any admin .
turbo165

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

I think for the bounty campaign it's long to get the prize but from our patience and look for another project for us to do the gift will come by itself and give us unexpected advantages in the unnatural time and rarely the real working people experience things this.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

One of the campaigns I joined ran for 20 weeks and that is approximately 4.6 months and their coin is not yet listed that's why my tokens have no value yet. (SMT) coin. Did you complete the weeks in the campaigns you joined? And are joining bounty campaigns that are managed by high ranked members? If not, next time you should because, high-rank members that handle campaign are more capable of knowing which project is a scam. Right now, I don't know if you joined scam projects but I think you should still wait for those projects' tokens if you really trust them.

if you received tokens for bounty but they are not listed on exchanges then it is not bounty issue .
bcoz if tokens are not listed then investors who invested in that project are also waiting for exchanges at same time . if team is serious about its project then we can wait for listing , or if you need urgent money then sell token on dex .
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

I started to work for bounty campaigns in march-early april and got just may be 10% from all. Some of them didn't reach soft cap, 3 scams, my first bounty still!! didn't calculate stakes, but some payed and it was good reward for me. So, we just need to wait. Almost all projects are new, so they can't pay in one day and list on exchanges.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Do not worry brother if you have joined a good bounty you will get the rewad. SOmetime the raward allocation takes sometime  because it is a very lengthy process. just be patience

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

There are many failed projects and fake projects, so often these projects often do not pay tokens for bounty hunters supporting the project. Many projects still pay for bounty hunters but bonanza managers try to prolong the payment time.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

The secret is to look for a good bounty manager and a project that has a good prospect, you will surely be rewarded for your efforts if you followed the rules as stated. Also, you have to be patient because bounty payment takes between a few weeks to a month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: