Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

Yes. That is true and most of the time we have to wait long time to receive bounty rewards. Sometimes they never give bounty tokens and that projects can be scam ones. I also had to face so many incidents like this and i use to follow below mentioned procedure to do bounty campaigns.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns. These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
6) Do only projects from good bounty managers.
I used to experience a bounty that did not pay because I had never studied ico first, based on experience, now I always research ico first if I want to join a bounty.
bowonakulo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

I personally have some projects that do not get paid at all and indicated a scam, for example is tokenpay. there are also some projects that after listing in the market has no value at all and become a trash coin

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
You should ask the campaign manager that you follow, you can also complain to the moderator here. Do not hesitate if you do not get your rights as a participant of their campaign. I am disgusted with those who ignore such payments. I've also experienced it, if there is cheating there will be some DT members will help you to give negtrust to campaign managers who are not consistent with their responsibilities.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity. Don't quit, just look for great project with a great manager and for sure you can have you token on your wallet Smiley

For investa you can check your funds in the site wallet. I did receive my tokens already. They are not tradebkecyet and now being sold on presale for 0,75 cents. Once the platfarm goes live we will be able to trade the token in the platform itself since it is an exchange and hopefully it will be listed in other exchanges as well. I really kike this project.

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
I think 4 months have not gotten a prize is a natural thing because now a lot of bounty projects that postpone nunda for gift distribution. so if you want to get rewards quickly you can be more selective to choose ico that goes fast and does not wait long.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

Hello. In what I have heard from your Long story regarding with the bounty you have joined was a very sad thing but really a normal event. As being a bounty hunter I would like to ask you some simple things about doing bounty like do really done correct with your Bounty? The link they want to have from you is correct? The instruction and rules did you comply? Or probably the ICO project you joined didn’t make it to their hard cap or even soft cap. Many things have to be consider and at the end of the days it’s  always up to you if you want to quit like a looser or make it a learning experience because your still new with this kind of field.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 840

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

I personally have some projects that do not get paid at all and indicated a scam, for example is tokenpay. there are also some projects that after listing in the market has no value at all and become a trash coin

LOL. I totally understand you because it happens to me not only once but twice already.  They are already listed on the a trading platform but the price is too damn low and even below the ICO price. I never would have thought that this coins will be like that because of so much promise about it.

They even says that they are going to release their platform this month, sadly its all hype and marketing. But as far as OP's problem, better asked the campaign manager what is the status so that you will know what's really causing the delay of such payments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

Never worried and never be pessimistic about this situation. If this is your first participation in bounty, this condition should be your best lesson to face and to pass. Bounty is something special with its project and rules. However, after the end of ICO, the worst thing to get is we get nothing, we work for free. But, does it means that we must give up? Not at all, absolutely not! We can use it as the lesson when choosing the next bounty. Learn when they will deploy or distribute their coins to the bounty hunters. Commonly it will take 1 to 2 months. If you have it waiting for around 4 months, ask the bounty manager.
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

In the last four months, I promoted 20 ICOs via article writing, signature and social media promotions. I already got my tokens to few of them, some are still being counted and some didn't actually pay or succeeded in their token sale. Unfortunately, the bounty should be by luck, you are lucky if you find a good project to promote.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

not just the electricity and internet are gone to waste, also your effort, dont quit just because you have experienced that kind of bounty campaign, there are still a lot of legit bounty campaign that will give you what you deserve. move on and find another great bounty campaign.
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

There are still many another bounty that deliver results and even bigger. If you stop just because one bounty just means you have low mentality and you don't have a view of the future. I would advice you to ask the bounty manger as regards the rewards of the bounty you successfully promoted to know his response on that
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Sometimes this scenario are experience by many bounty hunters like i have been finished 3 bounty campaigns and yet their are no date of distribution but i still hoping that they are give the tokens i suggest you to do not quit bounty hunting cause this is usually happen sometimes and there are lots of bounty that will pay you.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

I know that members of the bonus campaign worry that they will be scammed and that they will not receive any coin tokens from the bonus campaign, which they have contributed to. The ico will then have the merit of receiving those tokens
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

Yes, indeed many companies do not pay unfortunately ((many transfer payments for a long term, it is necessary to participate in as many companies as possible.
you should first complete the company project that you follow. after getting permission to exit you may join in another company. so that the work you do still get the reward. you have to know that getting out and entering in following a company without permission can not get a reward.
thornTorn

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

it is a great pity that you did not receive your reward. it is better to choose companies for promotion. I do not want to offend you, that you do not experience or something, I also sometimes do not get paid for my work. you do not need to give up, you will be all right! now there are many SCAM projects. you need to be careful.
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

There is no guarantee here, but by doing a campaign, indirectly you invest your time to get to know this field.
Everyone wants to get their rights, so if you deserve it, on the other day you will get the rewards.

Some bounties take as Much as 60 days to pay their bounty participants. Most tomes, some of these projects do this so that the bounty hunters wouldn't dump their tokens and crash the price of the tokens on the exchange
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

If these two ICO projects are small, they may not have completed the ICO crowd-funding.
If the ICO crowdfunding is not completed, then the bounty thread will not be distributed naturally.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

There are some bounty payment that i am still waiting to come.
there some who paid early.
cryptocurrency bounty is like trading and holding you need to wait and be patient.
bounty payment will arrive soon.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

Sometimes we need more times to receive the rewards. Each ICO has different challenges to distribute their tokens or coins. However, along the developer is still active and can be contacted with the latest news, it doesn't matter. Just be patient. You need more times and you can start the others.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Actually i'm just experience on that also on not giving you a bounty rewards and i think it comes up another weeks or month to receive your bounty rewards. So the best way i can do is to pm the campaign manager or else in the telegram to let them know that i did not receive a bounty reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: