Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
RGMan

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Some awards come, some do not. Maybe they will come in the near future, or maybe not. I'm just trying to take more projects to diversify possible scam projects.
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:43:05 PM

In a job it is. Sometimes the results are in accordance with what we expect, sometimes not in accordance with what we expect. One of the keys is patience. Do not jump to the decision to stop. Maybe this project is a fraud, or it's not time for you to get a reward from the project. If the project is a scam, we can still find another project. Because not all projects in the crypto were all scam. Because the existing evidence certainly displays evidence of success of workers in the world of this crypto. Patient
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

1. Delay or not getting bounty rewards at all can be caused by a lot of factors:
2. Failure to follow the rules of the bounty
3. Mistakes in filling the bounty form or registration
4. Some bounties require know your customer (kyc) verification before you can get your reward. Failure to do this or unable to be verified can lead to non getting your reward
5. It could also be errors from the bounty manager as no one is above mistake. In this case, your can pm the bounty manager if it possible on telegram or bitcointalk thread if you have done all other things correctly.
And some other factors
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Sometimes there are some bounties who fails to give their reward to their members but there a lot of things comes in that like that other say some of them failing to obey or follow the bounty rules or not too much understand how its participating campaign goes work in and out and sometimes there are problems too on the bounty managers and i already experience that thing a lot of times but in the end im still here not giving up until i reach my goals and success. But you can do a lot of things to know more a lot of things to that like joining their telegram channel and keep reading a lot of updates about their campaign and ico so you will have an idea what you can do and what will you ask to the managers.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Sorry to hear that, but man, there are a lot of scams. Maybe your last bounty is not a scam, maybe they have some problems right now.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
The longer you participate in bounty companies the greater the percentage of non-payments. Recently bounty hunters defended their payments from RepuX project developers. Now the developers of the project All.Me behaved badly, and after hype in mass media began to justify and handed over back.
RomertL

Activity: 470

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

I was participating in one bounty campaign. They were counting stakes like 4 months. And then they decided to divide the payment of tokens for 18 months. So not always you can easy get your reward. Also I did not reseived anything for few campaign.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

I think you need to look and follow for a new bounty managers that you can trust the profile rank and also have a more experienced. You need to search also a popular projects to sure that you joined in a legit campaigns. But ofcourse just be patient to your rewards and you can get that soon.

If they didn't get their rewards from bounty campaigns, the probable cause of that was a failure of an ICO or delays on some aspects like the trading listings of each developers. Personally I've been in that experience being part of a bounty campaign of an ICO, and it took me eight months to wait for the bounty tokens before I have sold my coins and earn my profit.

Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

perhaps some bounty campaigns take time to distribute the prizes, this can happen from some of the problems of many of its participating bounties can be the distribution of prizes to 2 stages, and this is based on my experience.
and you should never give up, maybe you still get your rewards.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Do not be depressed, it happens often. It is impossible to predict 100% whether the project you have chosen is honest, so try to lead as many bounty companies as possible to reduce the risk of non-payment of tokens. And one should never hope for anything, because the more waiting, the more disappointment.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

I perform about fifty bounties, so I'm not worried about non-payment! In the end, I earn well! Therefore, my advice is to increase the amount of generosity, then the likelihood of poor income decreases!

[
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Always thinking that you will work for that bounty but sometimes the distribution of that bounty is very long and sometimes disappointing to the date that announced of distribution, and that is very common. And some times the bounty token reward is very low or unfair, but their is a good strategy, if you have recieve the token just take it and hold it until the token will be sold at a very great value. So always think the advantage of waiting and being wise.
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

Video sharing is the process of uploading, publishing, and sharing video clips online.
There are many video sharing websites/platforms out there such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Verasity. continue
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

There are bounty campaigns today that are really scamming people because they are not professional developers so the best thing to do is just rely on a manager who is professional on his job and will never do something sneaky about the project like scamming the participants.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

Do not be depressed, it happens often. It is impossible to predict 100% whether the project you have chosen is honest, so try to lead as many bounty companies as possible to reduce the risk of non-payment of tokens. And one should never hope for anything, because the more waiting, the more disappointment.
In the early stages of participating in bounty campaigns, people will be very frustrated because the waiting time to get paid is very long but you should understand that the project takes time to allocate tokens and strategically of their own. Wait, if it is a good project then you will definitely get the result.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

In the early stages of participating in bounty campaigns, people will be very frustrated because the waiting time to get paid is very long but you should understand that the project takes time to allocate tokens and strategically of their own. Wait, if it is a good project then you will definitely get the result.
mostly bounties are paid when investor has been received their tokens. investors first and then bounty participant. it maybe take a sometime, maybe 1-2 month.
developers and bounty managers should calculating and sent the tokens after investors because it maybe can minimalize the token dump when it listing to the market
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Maybe there's some certain rule that you missed or did not follow. First of all follow the rules. There are I think 7-8 rules per bounty campaign that you need to follow in order for you to be allowed in there campaign. I think that is the main reason why. Then after campaign they will give you an advice to when you are now allowed to take off your signature. And after a couple months you will be given a stake.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

I think that doing bounty missions now is more like a gambling process. There are many false missions on the market today, and we waste a lot of time and energy! These false bounty missions do not distribute us any rewards. It really makes people angry!
bibitao60

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity. Don't quit, just look for great project with a great manager and for sure you can have you token on your wallet Smiley
bibitao61

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

You can ask your bounty manager or team project about that problem. I think you should understand the risk of doing bounty. If the project not reached soft/hard cap it could be not paying the bounty participants. This the case which has to face by all bounty participants. I can say, you can move on and find another project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: