Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

Yes, indeed many companies do not pay unfortunately ((many transfer payments for a long term, it is necessary to participate in as many companies as possible.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

Maybe you can still get your bounty. Just wait for the update and or PM your campaign manager about your problem. In time you will still get your token for your time and effort. I also had bad experiences because I encountered scam projects but there are good projects too that replaced it and lost effort were returned to me in token value. DOn't worry you get what is due for you if u are entitled to it.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

Yes. That is true and most of the time we have to wait long time to receive bounty rewards. Sometimes they never give bounty tokens and that projects can be scam ones. I also had to face so many incidents like this and i use to follow below mentioned procedure to do bounty campaigns.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns. These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
6) Do only projects from good bounty managers.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

Have you contacted the bounty manager?
It is needed to contact the bounty manager by telegram, PM on the bitcointalk, or even post on the bounty thread about your issues. I'm sure that they will respond you. After joining longer time of bounty campaigns and don't receive the rewards make us so bad. But you can still make effort.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

the stop is the wrong choice. the prize bounty has not yet paid out could certainly be asked the manager concerned. try a news search on the telegram also if they have it. There may be a delay in information or otherwise. Don't be in a hurry to stop because of the shame if the bounty is passed.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Bounty is a matter of risk too and that is spending time, electricity, internet cost and effort but I never stop joining bounties.  I have a token in my wallet and I cannot even negotiate because it is lock.  The other one, I have not been paid yet.  However, there was another one that I received a substantial amount and the feeling was so good.  Until now I continue to join bounties with the hope of being rewarded again substantially. 
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

The thing about bounties is that at the beginning when you are registering up for them you should understand that there is a possibility of the campaign that you are into might not pay out in the end. It is the risk that is associated with doing bounties. That said you should contact the bounty manager about the rewards to be given and see what is going on.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

You can feel free to contact the bounty manager on what is the status in your account, and why is that you are still not receiving it. If its still new, give the bounty manager more time on distribution, especially when the bounty campaign you joined had many participants. Just relax, your bounty rewards will surely go in your accounts soon.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:59:39 AM

Its was so dissapointed its my first time joining campaigns but until now i wasnt receice my tokens,it was so slow about their responces of payments,but still i wont give up im still waiting
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:06:57 AM

Yeah still i did not receive my rewards from signature campaigns,and i understand them because there are many participants so they could not easily allocate all the members easily as fast so i must wait and take time to be more patience.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:19:27 AM

I have also a campaign that did not pay me until now. And its five months now. All of us that join that campaign did not receive our tokens. And i think that will not pay us.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

I experienced the same thing with you. but I do not easily give up, I will do it again and again. I can only be patient waiting for the token come to my wallet address

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

Maybe you could ask this to the manager concerned if others accept it and you don't, there are certainly errors behind it should know together. either the wrong procedure or have a lack, of course, nobody knows. just ask first about the clarity of this because you have the right to receive payment.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

You must be patient to receive a bounty token. They can not immediately distribute tokens, there may be several reasons, one of which is afraid of such a large dump, so they delay to pass out tokens quickly
lllSERGEY

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

Before participating in a particular campaign, you need to thoroughly analyze the project, personally I only participate in those projects that have a strong team and a good product, then you can count on not only the payment, but also for further growth.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

If some already received their rewards, it  means your turn may already next in line a little bit  later just ask your bounty manager about the  details and status of your account.  If it's still new, give the bounty manager more time for distribution, especially when the bounty campaign you joined had many participants.  Just relax, your bounty rewards will surely go into your wallet soon, but if  not,  cry a little and go on to hunt another bounty campaign.  I understand the dperession, disappointment ang anger you are feeling right now but then charged it to experience and move on, that's the positive way to tackle this but then it will be  still up to you to decide if you want to go on or just quit.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

Don't give up. Have you ever contact the bounty manager thru their bounty telegram group and ask why you still not receive your reward but the others have received it? Just do that and always keep on update on their telegram group regarding the distribution token reward. Don't forget to check when the distribution will be done because the terms are different not always the same. I hope this will help you with your problem. Good luck
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

There's a reason why you did not have your rewards yet. Maybe you don't follow their instructions in advertising the said project. I'ts important to keep an eye in their ICO in formation or guidelines to be updated in their order. Some cases, the bounty campaign you had joined are still doing their computation of tokens to distribute. They can't accommodate in short time for many participants in their team. Visit their telegram or you have to ask the othet member that can givr you information.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:15 AM

when it comes to distributions the reward, sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you just have to be patient. When they say they will distributing the rewards, just wait mate, they actually will.. it can take up to months for them, some considerations are they usually waiting for the  gas price to go down or maybe just there are thousand of participants and it is just not your turn yet, not to mention the investors too
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

the two projects are too small. Not surprisingly what you have, right now I'm running a lot of projects around 10/15, you should join a lot of projects to minimize scam projects, also always do research before investing your time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: