Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
AyeshaS

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Crypto market is full of fake projects & ICOs, bounty hunters are suffering a lot, sometimes it proves to be waste of time and money if you participate with a wrong project, better to research before participating, there are several blogs and threads that can help you in doing so. All the best!
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Not only are you friends, I am also, and maybe many here have not received rewards from the bounty. I have also been running for 6 months and haven't gotten rewrad. pre-sale is in progress, and waiting for it to finish then distribution will be carried out. be patient  Wink
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

You just have to wait for the distribution of your bonus tokens. Some bonus campaigns take weeks or months until the delivery is made. For some reason, they want to protect the price by selling all the coins from the bounty hunters.

If the delay is only a month, it doesn't matter, but sometimes after a delay, there are more delays that occur for months and also for this reason some bounty participants felt suffer of waiting. There are also some who change their plans and so the steps to get payments will either difficult.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

patiently, in getting a number of tokens the bounty hunters must follow the roadmap set by DEV, they have determined the right time to be able to share or distribute your tokens.
remember, everything needs a process, appreciate their hard work

dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

just sometimes you come across such campaigns in which you will not receive a reward, but I have not yet encountered such
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

To earn good money is just those people who will not quit this job but will earn further money Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
kute.umesh@r

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

Some of them are running away and not totally paid you bounty rewards. Actually i'm always experience about not getting the bounty rewards some of them was stop ill think not reach the hardcap.
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Be patient Guy! The bounty work need more than 3 months for receiving the reward! Dont foget early, try your best now! I think after 6 months, you can earn some first profit from bounty! If you have any issue, contact me, i think i can help you with some issue but not all! Cheesy

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
importantV

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

Some of them are running away and not totally paid you bounty rewards. Actually i'm always experience about not getting the bounty rewards some of them was stop ill think not reach the hardcap.
with the market now the case seems to be increasing, this is bad for me as a bounty hunter. but at the moment I believe in neluns project I hope I'm lucky with this project, and those who have not followed may join too.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Yeah unfortunately bounty hunters are seen as scum of the earth.  Especially after the work is done.  Just sit tight and hope for the best.  Your probably realizing this is not a great way to make money.  More of a hobby and something to do for fun. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

I'm starting to work in the bounty. And I will say that the first campaign is ready to conduct as an acquisition of experience. If they do not pay me, I will not be disappointed. I'll have a cup of coffee and go to another project with a smile.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Sadly to say but not all bounty campaign is worth it. That is why you have to choose very carefully which campaign has a potential to make sure your time and effort will not turn into waste. It is not also a good idea to quit the job and focus in bounty hunting because today bounty campaign are not so profitable compared before where almost all ICO are legitimate and have a good potential.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Sometimes i feel angry when ever am doing some bounty campaign why because after participating in almost 10-20 bounties you will found out that some are fake and while some are shit coin which can't have value.
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Payment for the work can be received only in a year. Can not give the earned tokens further or will give them very late. To it it is necessary to be ready.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

You do not give up first because of things like that because with patience you will get satisfactory results, maybe now you are still choosing the wrong project so you are not paid, if you choose a good project with a competent bounty manager then I am sure you will get paid for your work
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

did u saw their announcement about bounty distribution ?
usually if they already send the bounty payment , the payment will landed on your wallet , but if not , u should check their announcement or ask their manager about bounty distribution.
if they didn't send the token , i can assume they already scam you or the other bounty participants too.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Today there are a lot of bounties of scam projects, which don't pay anything to their participants who participated in this campaign for month. It is a pity really. And we can't do anything with it.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

hello friend stop whining and cry like a baby who does not get food.
if you want to stop promoting ICO on a project in crypto please just stop there will not be anyone who can prevent you, just do what you like but do not complain here.

Did you complain you about his issues?

He just wrote about his experience about the bounties so far and sharing with the community. I don't think anything wrong in his post. The first impression always gives a good impression but for him, it is a bad experience.

I didn't promote bounties so not sure how long these bounties takes to pay. But what I know is some of them will pay after some time of launching their project to avoid more sell orders from bounty members. If some already received means you turn may later just ask your bounty manager about the more details. If possible you can try to join any signature campaign where you will be paid on time most of the time.

And a lot of projects are not paying already a lot of time just because of down-trend or like they love to call it "bad market conditions". I've passed through a lot of bounties to this moment and can say that i'm waiting payments from some of them already more than 8 months, usually i call them scam and forget about them but at last few month the number of such projects was significantly increased, so i fully understand such posts like in this thread.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

the project might be scam, if they dont have any updates regarding the project, I think it is scam already. you can also find any feedback from them, just search it. and if they have updated and they are active on their channels, you just have to wait for your bounty.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Mate, sorry for your predicament project are not paying hunters as expected anymore sometimes payment are delayed because of the belief hunters will dump it some team don't pay hunters for work done. I will advise you to look for good team to work for.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: