Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

Even you do hard work to promote that project there is still projects that didn't pay all their participants even they reach their capital on that whole campaign from participants for promoting their project they are greedy people that will scam us by their false promises.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
I dont think i joined a scam project but i have be waiting for like 2 months now and all i see they are still working in the distribution and the project was in charge of a high rank member and the annoying part is that they wont even upload the content creation on the spreadsheet
estupido

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:37:46 AM

I think all decisions are yours, I hope you are patient in the work you do, you cannot give up, keep working on the bounty.
looking for gifts with trusted managers.
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

Contact the Manager who leads the company and ask him a question, check you have specified the correct wallet address. Many companies charge do for 4-5 weeks, take your time and do not panic, expect and I think soon you will see your coins.
olayadave

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:19:32 PM

This is my first bounty campaign so hopefully it will flow smoothly. That hurts so much if you still get you're bounty reward even you waits for a very long time already its only wasted your time in participating in bounty campaign that not allowed to get your abilities or offers. All your efforts to do their task are only wasted nothing's happened. Hopefully im at the right bounty campaign.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

Working on the forum involves daily checks in the reports. It is necessary to check the accounted work. React to all changes and clarifications. I believe that you should not sit idly by. The work is done, the reward must be received.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:11:05 AM

I think that as a bounty hunter, there are only two solid reasons why you wouldn't get your bounty rewards. First. if the project is a scam, then if you didn't not fulfill bounty tasks as you are expected to. Many times, we do not get these rewards not because it was a scam bounty, but because we failed on our paths to carry out the tasks we were asked to, or even filled wrong details during registration.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

I also have to date several projects in which I participated, did not pay me my earned tokens. Projects by the way from proven and well-known managers.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

Well some things may happen to the project and your not aware of it. Sometime a project need KYC at the end of their bounty, sometimes you need to regiter in their website but a lot of is the project was scam. As a bounty hunter i check weekly every project that im into, it's our duty to know if the project is still going on.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Just wait for it, they will give it more than a week or month, ICO's mostly they will not give the reward before the campaign or during the campaign usually they will give it more than a week or a month after the campaign, if you want to be updated when will they distribute the rewards just simply join their telegram chat.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

Many of the newbie bounty hunters think once or twice of working on a project that they will receive a big salary and make them if they are exposed to fraud immediately despair. There are indeed gift hunters who have followed the project and succeeded, but the comparison is small. Therefore we must be smart in choosing a good project so that we don't waste time in spending time.
Yes, you right. There are many projects that are scam. They choose a project superficially and they keep thinking that "just follow the requirements of the bounty then I will receive a big reward". And when everything is not like what they thought, they become depressed and give up
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Well sir its quiet though to be a bounty hunter, i do feel a lot of feel to quit but here im still doing it cause i believe its still profitable, the problem is you should doing research everytime you join a bounty cause not all ICO are good and give you a good profit, so choose wisely and do your job, i believe you will get your a profit by doing bounty.

soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

I don't like the current situation either. Almost all projects are delayed with payments, or try to reduce them.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

I didn't receive bounty tokens only 2 times in my life. It was "Gas Files" - they did not raise any founds from investors and "Providence" - their investors have left them at the end of ICO.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

I think the reason you do not get the bonus is because you have been involved in a fraudulent ICO. Or you need to wait until the end of the project's campaign. Perhaps the best approach is to wait a little longer or contact the manager directly! There will be high chance that you will not received the token as there are lot of scam and failed ico
Sondale

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

it happens sometimes and i think that you need to be careful when choosing bounty campaign to participate to they can steal your money
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

I also experience your situation now and I send a message to the gift campaign manager and ask their telegram after that I have received my gift token.
There were several late bounty campaigns to distribute tokens to participants and we did not know why.
ngoc848

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:33:01 PM

After end of ICO, they need short time to count stake and distribute tokens so we need calm and wait
Sondale

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

I think the reason you do not get the bonus is because you have been involved in a fraudulent ICO. Or you need to wait until the end of the project's campaign. Perhaps the best approach is to wait a little longer or contact the manager directly! There will be high chance that you will not received the token as there are lot of scam and failed ico
a lot of people are in this situation when they do not get paid and this is a real problem howadays which i have no idea how to solve
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

It might be that you didn't follow up your stake in the spreadsheet, most bounty manager may mistakenly award a 0 stake, but if you are the type that do check spreadsheet, you would have make a complain on time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: