Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

There are ICO once it is finish , the distribution of the bounty rewards takes a week to do , and some is taking months to distribute the bounty rewards to their participants. I have joined in a bounty campaign which is the beluga but until now they have not distribute yet the bounty rewards and they said that it will be after 6 months before they can distribute all the bounty rewards.

I have experienced a lot of it already. Most of the campaigns that I have done still haven’t distributing bounty rewards. I have been used on waiting for it for months. And I’m still hoping that i could be paid off for what I’ve worked for.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

Yes bounty reward are delayed and sometimes they don't pay, I suggest you to try to choose bounty which are managed by some reputed managers that will be beneficial , quitting bounty campaigns is not a good idea.
Ginz_24

Activity: 39
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

it's the same as my experience. I have promoted the project at the expense of some of my time. but don't also get tokens from the ico project. then I tried to ask on the project telegraph channel that I followed. They say tokens will be distributed a month after ico is finished. I continue to wait while working on bounties from other projects. and finally I got my token. yes, the ico token I promoted has landed in my wallet. although there are some that are not up to dozens of bounty projects that I work on. And to date some of the tokens I have obtained are still of no value. But I will continue to try and not stop. I think it's better if you are looking for ico project reviews that we will follow first, before we work on the bounty campaign.

airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

It is a common thing.
I did more than 20 bounty programs last 2 weeks but only received 2 of them. We all get scammed and be unlucky at some point. Dont be sad.
Do more careful research before you join a program.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

There were a lot of bounties that I didn't receive any stake, one of them was dock ico, and I joined to its signature bounty for some weeks, and I didn't receive any thing!
I joined to some icos that they didn't pay the exact amount of token and they paid 0.1x of stakes in spreadsheet!
I usually try to join the bounties that have good bounty managers after it!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

If as others receive the token and you do not receive it. You did not follow their rules and you made a mistake.
Read the rules carefully and do it the right way, and there are many bounty scams and if you only make 2 bounty at the same time, if you are not lucky you will not get anything from it. Try to do a lot of bounty to reduce the risk of scam bounty and lose your time
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

in my opinion, it all depends on the management team and also depends on the number of participants participating in the bounty campaign, sometimes there are teams that do their work in a short time because the team is a diligent team, and sometimes there are also teams that do the work either distribute coins or whatever, for a long period of time, but while the project is not a scam then you will still receive coins from the bounty campaign that you follow. but when viewed in terms of the number of participants, if the number of participants is large, the distribution process will also take a long time
Jateng

Activity: 1277
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

What did you do after you notice that others are already paid? Have you look on the spreadsheet and check if your name is in there ? If yes, does the wallet address written is correct? Does your name marked red ? If it is marked with red for sure you are not accepted so you will not receive a payment. On the other hand, if you have stakes and your address is correct, you can ask the manager why your stakes are not given. For sure he/she will check the spreadsheet and maybe you get your stakes.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Yes, it seems to me that at the beginning of work with bounty, almost everyone had to face similar problems. Some did not make payments, others paid a fee. In any case, when working with bounty you need to have patience, here everything is not done quickly - months are needed to carry out all calculations.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Yes, there is a possibility of deceit. When working with some projects, it turns out to be quite high. In any case, do not worry, be patient. The best option is to clarify this issue and the nuances of payments with your bounty manager. It is likely that they simply make the calculations, and soon they will be paid a reward.
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

Its quite unfortunate you have not received your rewards after periods of hardwork. Actually I am facing a similar situation currently for a bounty for which I participated in promoting their project. The bounty ended last year December and bounty payment was schedule to be issued early this year. The kept postponing the payment time and finally just last month, token distribution started. The bounty platform has issued tokens to the investors leaving out bounty participant. The feedback they give bounty hunters is to wait for some to receive their rewards. This is really not fair but this attitude of one bounty does not deter me from participating in others. With bounties, some will be smooth whiles others will be rough. But I think in all, patient is what is needed as i'm pretty sure they will reward us at all cost.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

the consequences of doing bounties are like that.
I am aware that doing Bounty which is said by people is free but we get a token definitely requires internet and electricity quota which are all not free.
Yes, maybe this is used as an experience that in choosing a bounty, you have to be more selective in order to produce big and lucky tokens.
There are many scams out there, so we have to be vigilant.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

There are really projects that did not automatically give tokens after the campaign period and you have to wait for another months for the token to be given. Patience is really a virtue and you cannot recover your lost resources if you quit.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

Yes, it seems to me that at the beginning of work with bounty, almost everyone had to face similar problems. Some did not make payments, others paid a fee. In any case, when working with bounty you need to have patience, here everything is not done quickly - months are needed to carry out all calculations.
Probably the problems of not getting bounties from the campaigns you been participating of, it doesn't meet the target funds. Most of them were scam and afraid to distribute due to market downfall. They're holding the bounties yet, because all those hunters possibly will dump their coins when coins arrive.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

Pay attention to the roadmap and agreements that exist at the beginning of the project period. Some projects have divided their programs into several phases. They target the distribution to be done after all the phases are finished. And there are some of them who are slow in the process, so it takes a long time for distribution. You must have skepticism if you have not received your rights, and you must investigate. The latest and most published information is usually on the telegram.
Cryptoryna

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

yeah, it happens. Sometimes telegram admins even ban whose ones who complain. My suggestion is such cases is to create a community and to write together everywhere we can, or to ban their telegram groups, twitter accounts and so on. And also use bounty0x.  
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

If you want to profit from the bounty mission, then relying on only 2-3 missions is not enough. Let me give an example. I can complete 10 or more tasks per week, but I can get at least 1 mission reward!
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

There are many problems case you have not receive your reward, scam ICO or scam bounty campaign, I have the experience, the project team have paid to the bounty manager, but the manager have not count the stake, so I have wait it over six months.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

if you are tired of waiting, then try asking the bounty manager that you are following, or you can ask questions on the bounty telegram so you know what the bounty team is doing. because if you don't get a prize, then the bounty that you follow is a scam.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

if you don't receive payment, you can ask the manager's bounty directly. ask well and correctly. I've also experienced the same thing even I didn't get any payment because of the ICO SCAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: