Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Zigerffff

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

Please share which projects you participated in. I just make up a personal list of scammers. Then I'll publish all the information in a separate topic.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

There are many bounties out there where wither they did not pay the token and just vanished or they paid but the tokens were not listed on exchanges so in other words they are sitting in your ERC20 wallet and collecting dust. This has become a daily routine for all the ICO's that get launched. I know it is not possible initially to know if the ICO will be a scam or will actually work for many of them paint good pictures in readers mind and then finally when time comes for delivering, they fail. I will always advise people to be very careful with the ICO bounty for end of the day it might be just a waste if time and nothing more; well you do get something though and that's experience in making out if the project will be a scam or not.

Cheers!
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

When you participate in the bounty campaign, you need to be prepared for the fact, that some campaigns do not collect softcap, some will be a Scam. You also need to be patient, because not all campaigns quickly pay awards for bounty. For example Nucleus, paid Ncash in almost half a year.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

yes now no one wants to go to the stock exchange, they often cover coins with bounties that would not be able to push the course even harder. and this is only one of those units of projects that pay - everything else is scam. I myself went through a bunch of scams and kopeshnyh payments and realized that we should work better. and if only for 2 companies to be disappointed, then you will not achieve anything at all

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

most of the revenue in this forum will be uncertain every month. and there will be a month without payment because the bounty participant's payment is that each project is completed and there will be a distribution. therefore as a bounty participant you must have high patience in waiting for time

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

I was not paid several companies, and some paid for 7 months, 10 dollars, I look at the market and I doubt whether to participate in the companies of generosity or not ...
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

Nowadays, it's normal to wait such a long period of time. I've participated in more than 100 bounties. 50% usually is a scam and 20% after listing are below the ICO price.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

The best way I can explain why we don't get the rewards from the bounty campaigns is that people who rule the projects are scared that when they will release their tokens they will be dumped in this bear market time. But we don't have to panic. I am still waiting

Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Now such cases are not unusual. Too many ICO were scammers. Even a thorough check does not always help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Well there might be so many reason why no reward after working for some months and not getting any reward it could be the rules of the bounty project was not attended to or the project was a scam or something could have happened
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

The main reason of non-payment ,given that you followed all the rules,it means the project skam,there are occasions if the payments are divided parts for half a year or even a year ,but still get paid.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

no need to hurry, as long as your stake is complete and there is an allocation for you in the spreadsheet, all you can do is wait, as long as it is still in accordance with the project roadmap, many ico projects paying their bounty hunter immediately after ico is finished but the tokens cannot be sold  because it hasn't entered the market yet

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Sometimes it is actually very difficult to get your reward from bounty campaigns. You have to write a lot to them, lose your time.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

no need to hurry, as long as your stake is complete and there is an allocation for you in the spreadsheet, all you can do is wait, as long as it is still in accordance with the project roadmap, many ico projects paying their bounty hunter immediately after ico is finished but the tokens cannot be sold  because it hasn't entered the market yet
In this time ,they are not able to paid rewards to those participants due to the volatility which to avoid hype in prices it's much better to not releases in order to maintain a good value when market exploded.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

You can always quit but before you do, maybe you should make aware of this campaign or campaign manager who has not paid you with the tokens so other bounty hunters may veer away from this manager. Everybody wants to make money, but unless we spread these kind of managers, we won't be able to make money because of the incompetence of these managers.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Unfortunately, many bounties do not give results and do not pay the amount due, and this also happens with those that at first seemed serious.
Too bad because if you lose confidence then it is difficult to recover it.
On the other hand, many bounties have not succeeded not because of bad faith or incapacity, but because they drag down from the general collapse of the altcoins.
We hope they recover ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

keep the spirit to work on a project and keep learning so that you can get maximum results for the future maybe at the beginning it will be difficult for members who do not have more abilities. because at the moment I think it's hard to find a campaign that gives maximum pay
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

It happens. The main thing is not to be very upset about this. Maybe you did not get a reward. But they have gained experience in this field. And then next time you will. Wink
Piyal000

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

hello everyone  , here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) . TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bittrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com , and discord link : https://discord.gg/pC6sJXZ . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

Sometimes it is actually very difficult to get your reward from bounty campaigns. You have to write a lot to them, lose your time.

yes that is the risk we must take in following a campaign. but sometimes it can all change, and this also depends on the conditions that have occurred. so we have to endure and be patient with what has happened to us all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: