Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

This is my 1st bounty campaign thus hopefully it'll flow swimmingly. That hurts most if you continue to get you are bounty reward even you waits for a awfully while already its solely wasted it slow in collaborating in wrong bounty campaign. all of your efforts to try and do their task square measure solely wasted nothing's happened. Hopefully im at the correct bounty campaign.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
I think much better to ask to the devs what happen to the distribution of a token or ask a bounty manager in their telegram if they still not answer well much better to leave them and forget to your reward because it's scam. That's why we need to find and research a good project by the help of reading and study of that project before we participate so we cannot regret after.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

But now very few come of the payment of a bounty , very few projects collect funds and I think if you do the bounty it was not to wait for a big payout at the moment

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:22:55 PM

I think you need to didn't up so quickly give up in following the bounty because the process of obtaining an income can still be realized by the optimistic attitude and patience of the participants in running an ico when it has a relatively long duration of work.

great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

I participate in the first bounty campaign for myself. I have an optimistic mood and there is no fear of not getting a reward. The first earned tokens will not be spent, I will wait for their price increase.
Eddi45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

This is one of the problems so many bounty hunters are facing today. Bounty managers deliberately withhold tokens made for bounty hunters and give unneccessary excuses in order not to send out the bounty rewards.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

I have received bounty rewards for my last bounty ended like 1.5 months ago, but i didn't get bounty finished 4 months ago, so it is quite tricky question.
As for me, I am passionate about it and estimate picture in general

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

This year, unlike last year, bounty and airdrop payments are made too late. I think the low market prices have a big impact on this situation.  Hope it will be fine in the next future.

I agree with you. The market conditions definitely are problem for most of the ICOs. Last year was a lot better and I think that it is because they were rising more funds a lot easier and the projects were starting in a smoother way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

This year, unlike last year, bounty and airdrop payments are made too late. I think the low market prices have a big impact on this situation.  Hope it will be fine in the next future.
and just not late, but many project ended with scamming their investor, but beside many project got scammed few proect running succesfully and still pay

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

It is very tiring and exhausting to run  bounties for months and at the end no pay. I have 3 programs I have run for 4months now they said payment is Dec. This needs yo be checked

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

I started it for fun.
But I haven't received most of the bounty yet, and I'm losing interest by being demoted to newbie.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

I think it happened only once that I didn't get payed but usually after a lot of patience the results are coming. It takes time until I get rewarded. Maybe you have to give it some more time.
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Yes, it is not very pleasant. but don't be too upset. next time, be sure to get it. The main thing in cryptocurrency is not to give up. And always move forward. This will bring success next time.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

I think it happened only once that I didn't get payed but usually after a lot of patience the results are coming. It takes time until I get rewarded. Maybe you have to give it some more time.

Often ICO projects take a lot of time to get soft-cap and then hard-cap (many projects can not). So I think that when the bounty hunter joins the bounty, it should be determined that it will take a long time to receive the token.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

The real problem is that today the crypto last too long, without counting the practical impossibility of going up in rank.
So, losing months of work and not being paid is really annoying.
Anyway, I do not think it is bad will, simply the whole industry is in trouble.
Who survives, will be rewarded.

Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

Sorry that you had to go through all of that work, and got nothing as reward. But I should ask, if you do not get any of your bounty rewards, it is most likely possible that you are either always signing up for scam projects, or you are not fulfilling and carrying out your tasks as you ought to. You have to make sure that you are on the right track.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

I think your problem may be you promoted crappy projects. Sorry to be blunt but this is a very real problem. A lot of icos will never make a market
As of now I will never shocked if they will not be paid because of the situation of eth that makes more miserable fpr is and also for investor and the Team of an ICO fascillitator.But we don't lost hope because everything will goes fined soon.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

To quit bounty is not actually the best option I just think you have to be very picky when it comes to ICO promotion. If you continue to promote ICOs that are not promising then you will be tired in no time. It should also be noted that there are lot of delay for ICOs recently because most ICOs fail to reach soft cap and its really a big problem for bounty hunters.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

Many bounty hunters who experienced it, and they're also very disappointed. I too have experienced it. So the next thing I do is ask for a description of the project manager. So they will give me information about the problems being experienced. And we have to remain patient.

yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

most of the bounty hunters encountering the bounty rewards are being distributed but still not listed in any trading exchange. im very disappointing on what happen in all ICO projects that are being created.  bounty hunters need more patience to claim their tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: