Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
my advice, you should continue to be patient and not give up. indeed the average bounty project now always takes a long time until to the distribution of tokens, but we will be patient, all will definitely get the desired results.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

Heading into 2018 my three favourite coins, due to tracking the community, researching the teams working on them, researching the projects and tracking them for some time, usability that will be demonstrated in 2018 are:

- Request Network (REQ)
- Ripple (XRP)
- GameCredits (GAME)
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Why don't you promote icos more than what you want. Yes there are some icos that gives you too long for your reward, but I think you must keep patiently wait. There are still icos that is good and legit. Just keep promoting, it will gives you another source of income.
Quincy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

Probably, that project is a scam, you can as well still find another good project that will pay up all they promise. Because not all projects in the cryptocurrency were all scam. Because the existing evidence certainly displays evidence of success of workers in the world of this cryptocurrency technology business.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

I agree that in recent years a lot of scams, and even having fulfilled all the conditions - you will be deceived, accrued several times less than you are supposed to and will not explain anything. managers simply ignore questions or do not consider it necessary to answer them when you show them that they were wrong.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

I perform about five bounties, so I'm not worried about non-payment.In the end, I earn well.

Therefore, my advice is to increase the amount of generosity, then the likelihood of poor income decreases.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

In my situation the bounty i joined before was done and they already send the token but they didn't yet telling what or when the exchange gonno happen but they are always updating us by using ANN so that is why but it is to long for waiting almost 3 months waiting for the exchange.

I have a question it is normal that the exchange was waiting yo long and takes time?
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

Some bountys are scams and some bounty project are not proformence well in the public sale.  So they didn't pay the bounty and got lost. I think everyone should pay more attention on choosing a bounty.
I agree with you. You need to carefully choose the project with which you are going to work. Much attention should be given to choosing a manager. For example, the projects that the amazix team leads pay remuneration always and as a rule these awards are very generous.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

I have only one bounty campaign right now, which is Investaco.in and the campaign weeks is over, so basically I have to wait for more months to receive the token and make profit on that but for me quitting is not a good option, simply because this is a market when you can have an unlimited opportunity. Don't quit, just look for great project with a great manager and for sure you can have you token on your wallet Smiley

I don't receive any token yet from signature campaign that I participate last March 2018. Currently, the campaign still on going and that is my first  bounty campaign that i join when I create an account in this forum. Im positive the campaign will reach the goal and looking forward to receive my first reward.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

From your account rank I think you still new to bounty programs. As general rules, if ICO don't reach softcap, you will not get any rewards because their token will have 0 value. With time you will get experience and learn how to pick up a legit bounty and good one, we all experience the same problem in our first bounties.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Talk to the bounty manager about your problem mate and i am pretty sure that everything will be alright. It is just a matter of miscommunication between you and the bounty manager. Quitting is not an option here if you want to succeed.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

Have you contacted the bounty manager or team or the developer? Sometimes, there is some missing so you must be active to contact them. You can join their telegram channel or telegram bounty chat to talk with the quicker respond. It will help. If you have contacted and no respond for you, just leave it and move to the other better bounty programs. There are still many legit bounties you can follow.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

In my situation the bounty i joined before was done and they already send the token but they didn't yet telling what or when the exchange gonno happen but they are always updating us by using ANN so that is why but it is to long for waiting almost 3 months waiting for the exchange.

I have a question it is normal that the exchange was waiting yo long and takes time?

Yes, it is not unusual to wait that long to be listed in exchange. It all depends of the team schedule and priorities. You should check the whitepaper.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

This is common around the forum, in a short some ico used to mention it a fail and won't be distributing tokens. This has happened to me in the past. There are ico that have been successful in gaining the targeted investment, and they never come up forward with the schedule provided with the road map. It is upon the lack of development.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Legally, you will not be able to refund the funds spent on bounty work for the company. I believe that you should require your tokens from the company's CEO or their managers. If they refuse to pay, then all you can do is blame them for fraud in public, and thereby ruining their reputation.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

It is not good that you did not get the bounty rewards which is promise to you; if there is no reasonable explanation for the delays, I think I will consider that as a scam and they deceived the people to invest in their company.
jamecuvier1221

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

I've been waiting for quite sometime now and I'm just wondering that if these campaigns were not be able to pay their bounty participants properly and fairly as per the rules of the bounty thread then what more is there to come to its investors. Imagine a 6 months of hard work turning to wasted time and effort.
hieu1418

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:51:35 PM

This is really an unfortunate news. According to my experience, half of the bounty activities will not be paid or delayed for a long time. Very few people can actively and quickly settle. And after the settlement, the price is already very low. Too many ico items are trading below the issue price. This is the current market situation.
wanderfia19

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

I feel like I am in the same situation as you mate, I joined the Nucleus vision signature campaign and still waiting for my payout, right now I am almost finishing my current signature bounty.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

This is quite strange because if you did your own part and required tasks and did not do Bounty scam, you should get your tokens. You also said that some other people got their tokens, then there must be something wrong with your application.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: