Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

Despite the careful study of the project, you can still stumble upon scams or the project simply will not collect the necessary funds. I'm waiting for a reward from dozens of bounty campaigns, I doubt at least half will come. We need to adapt to these conditions and make even more efforts to earn something.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Despite the careful study of the project, you can still stumble upon scams or the project simply will not collect the necessary funds. I'm waiting for a reward from dozens of bounty campaigns, I doubt at least half will come. We need to adapt to these conditions and make even more efforts to earn something.
In the external state of the crypto-currency market, the participant of the Bounty of the company remains without remuneration. Some projects are fraudulent, others are unpromising, and the third is in no hurry to pay coins, as the team decided to freeze tokens.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

Try to contact them over telegram official chat groups, bounty groups. and try to contact bounty managers over telegram or BCT. normally You should receive your tokens within a month after the ICO.
tepyh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Friend . take a quantity ... why do you think that you should pay for the performance of not difficult tasks? because you did not sign a contract ... just do not trust in one or two projects ...

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

Awards for bounty companies in most cases are paid for a long time, but still paid. I think that it is still profitable to participate in bounty companies, so do not think about how much time is spent and similar issues, but it is clearly worth thinking about choosing projects.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:51:19 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
You see mate, quitting is not always the answer. I expect to try and reach out to the bounty manager and let look into your issue. You can also try some other bounties. You will be rewarded as long as the bounty itself is legit.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
There are conditions that must be available in the pregnancy to work
If you are trading and making good profits
The decision is the most appropriate for you
Good luck

Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Quiting should be the last thing on your mind. You work very hard and didn't receive the reward you deserve on a particular project doesn't mean the same will happen if you try another project bounty campaign out. My advice for you is just don't give up because of disappointment , keep trying and most importantly participate in bounty manage by good bounty manager and very serious and hardworking team. There will be light at the end of the tunnel
aaaxn

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Bounty is a complex job that requires the ability to analyze a lot of companies and calculate profitable and discard scam projects. The first money comes usually not earlier than in 3 months, depending on involvement in the work. Just keep working.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████