Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

I feel like I am in the same situation as you mate, I joined the Nucleus vision signature campaign and still waiting for my payout, right now I am almost finishing my current signature bounty.

From the looks of your rank, you still have a lot of learning to do specially if you join bounties. They are not like in bitcoin campaign wherein you will get paid weekly because bounties are being paid 2- 4 weeks after the bounty has ended. Don't expect to get paid after a couple of days though. You just need to check that thread and make a follow up to the campaign manager if you are not paid after everyone is claiming that they have received their share. So don't lose hope because if the project is not a scam then everyone should be paid on time and with the correct payments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
seviandyosi

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

I think you just need to be patient because the ICO project if they actually project it is not a scam for sure will give you a gift. But the rewards are not paid within a few days but can be up to 1 month, even more than a month after the ICO is completed. And if you still doubt of course you can ask the Manager of the campaign.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
This has been happening to me as well lately. A coin I have joined last year still wouldn't distribute the bounty rewards even at this time. I contacted the manager and said that it would really take long as they have projects tgey hafe been working on but it's sure that they will pay the bounty participants as soon as they finish. I guess the best solution is tp contact your bounty manager.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

This is really bad. Some ICOs do not really pay maybe because they failed and many as the bounty managers said are scams. We were told to leave it. I don't understand how they ended up saying it was a scam. While the ICO team is saying they are still doing their best. Sometimes I got confused who is really telling the truth. So we got stucked and there were too many of us. Now we are waiting for it. I don't want to name the ICO until I knew everything is really a scam.
maulidin8888

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

yes we must be patient that we can gift from bounty waloupun've not been able to prize her for months. but we do business so we can gift from bounty waloupun take a long time.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

The bad market has led to more and more ICO projects being in a pause, and all of them have chosen to delay the road map plan.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

you must be patient to receive a bounty token. Usually a bounty token is sent one month after the ICO setting ends. But that's just an estimate, it could be more than a month
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
it looks like you should dig up more info about the bounty. If you join the telegram group, at least there the latest info will be displayed on the pinned message. You should contact directly bounty manager, because things like that seems less reasonable. Usually the coin from bounty will be paid one month after the bounty ends (bounty ends after the time of ICO expires or ICO reaches Hardcap). If you can know what bounty you follow?
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

There are at least 4 ICOs of the ones I am following that are clearly mistreating their bounty hunters either by paying very late or by not fulfilling promises.

vanhvaicanhbao

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:08:40 AM

I perform about fifty bounties, so I'm not worried about non-payment! In the end, I earn well! Therefore, my advice is to increase the amount of generosity, then the likelihood of poor income decreases!
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Unfortunately, non-payment of bounty to hunters sometimes happen. True, in recent years, they have become more than before. If you have not been paid a reward for the work done, then you have chosen the wrong bounty company to participate.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

There are instances that some bounty campaign project is  paying very late because they set their ICO's distribution in time of good market value as most campaign newly ended are can afford only at the cheap exchanges that is why we considered the efforts by the bounty manager and team to see a good result for there project.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
kuilopp

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

You have to be very patient when you take part in a bounty campaign because rewards take a lot of time to be distributed and also there is a huge possibility for bounty campaign to be a scam  and you have absolutely no way to force them to give you your earned tokens that's why the only thing you can do is to wait and hope that one day your tokens will appear in your wallet.
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

I have entered campaigns where the distribution of tokens was made in a weekly basis, I mean, directly to your erc-20 wallet, you can definitely find one of those, they generally say that in their bounty thread.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

I have entered campaigns where the distribution of tokens was made in a weekly basis, I mean, directly to your erc-20 wallet, you can definitely find one of those, they generally say that in their bounty thread.
Don't lose hope for that because there's a perfect time to distribute rewards, they are not able to distributed due to the market right now encountered hype which it can have a lower rate value ,so make sure to wait in a couple of months because ber months is one of the precious season in terms of gainings.

Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

I have participated in several bounties that didn't get paid mostly managed by needmoney and tokensuite guys while some takes forever to get the reward but my best experience is with Dragoncoin, I joined the telegram campaign few days to the completion of the project and I get my reward immediately which was listed and I'm happy
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Patience is a virtue you need to exercise in cryptocurrency my friend. Some tokens distribution takes like 3 to 4months depending on the project. Because you promoted two projects and got no rewards doesn't mean you should quit. You might hit it big in your next bounty, you never can tell. Keep working and stay positive.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

This is my first bounty campaign so hopefully it will flow smoothly. That hurts so much if you still get you're bounty reward even you waits for a very long time already its only wasted your time in participating in wrong bounty campaign. All your efforts to do their task are only wasted nothing's happened. Hopefully im at the right bounty campaign.
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

In order to be guaranteed to receive your payments, you must choose a good and responsible project which will be able to collect investments and honestly pay bonuses to the bounty hunters. Even in this case there is a risk, but it is minimal. It is not possible to envisage everything, but according to my experience, good projects always pay, because their reputation and honor are important to them.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

a condition that is common. because if we had been accustomed to follow a bounty, then the issue of the distribution of the rewards are definitely there. It's just perhaps every project is different. Unless a legit project payout directly smoothly. The key, wait a moment, because it will certainly also be shared.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: