Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Learn to think and analyze those projects in which you participate. Without it, you will not get anything. Now many projects either postpone or cancel the Ico due to the difficult situation on the market.
Biasaae

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Do you communicate with other participants? Or maybe you can ask the campaign manager about your situation or the project in general. After knowing what really happened you might be able to make a decision.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

First, whether you are checking your address in the block browser to accept tokens.
Second, you should contact the project team if they have already distributed tokens.
You should not post a complaint here, but act.

Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

some projects have different distribution schedules, there is even a project almost a year will start the distribution for bounty members and some of the projects there is also a scam is a risk of bounty
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

There is no guarantee here, but by doing a campaign, indirectly you invest your time to get to know this field.
Everyone wants to get their rights, so if you deserve it, on the other day you will get the rewards.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
why you don't participate in many bounty programs?
you can follow all bounty program, don't only promote one or two project.
because not necessarily bounty that you participate is good and will pay later.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

it's clear that if it's not paid it's got to stop, because it makes a waste of time is a very silly thing, because there are still a lot of good bounty campaigns, so stop wasting our time.
Smollett945

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

Yes, unfortunately, many projects unfairly long detain payment of coins. In spite of the fact that the manager has quickly counted all stakes. It is necessary to hope for conscientiousness of developers.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

You have to take the rough with the smooth when it comes to Bounty rewards. best you can do is make sure there is a reputable company or manager runnng the campaign to raise your chances. Beyond that most campaign will not release the tokesn until about 30 days after the ICO tokens have distributed. You should always raise any issues direct with the bounty manager on the BCT thread or Telegram group if they have one.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

This year's bounty mission is such a situation. Now bounty hunters can hardly guarantee their own interests. Many bounty quests don't distribute any cryptocurrency at the end of their rewards. Even if cryptocurrencies are distributed, they may be worthless. The task is a very unstable thing. Many friends around me feel disappointed with the bounty!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

I think you are too easy to despair and give up. Who have experienced such a thing, of course it's not just you alone. I also don't get paid the bounty. In the bounty, indeed we are playing as well as main bets. sometimes can produce, sometimes not. So I think you just have to rise up, and follow a bounty more other projects more legit.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

to avoid that, make sure you always connect contacts with the bounty manager and the official group of the project, to know the updates and what happened
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

it is possible to distribute the token by the organizer, usually after the ICO has finished the bounty manager informs that the token distribution is done after the calculation of the stake is obtained then bounty manager gives the result to the ICO organizer and afterwards done token distribution more or less for 1 month due to many participants who follow it then take a little longer time.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

You think too negatively. Bounty hunters take a lot of projects at a time, because it is not known which of them will be successful. Participation in the bounty can not replace the work. You can participate in 100 projects, and only one of them will bring you real profit. But do not worry, maybe a couple of years will pass and those tokens that are worth a penny now will cost a lot of money. Don't give up and work hard. Reward will find you.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

There are still many another bounty that deliver results and even bigger. If you stop just because one bounty just means you have low mental and you don't have a view of the future. Anyway, it can be asked to the manager of course without you having to complain about this.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

Apparently bounties now are getting worst and eventually will be just a waste of time. It's really saddening that it will be end up that way because doing bounty is really helpful especially for those who don't have enough money to start trading. So the least we can do is be very cautious in joining, it's really hard now to determine which is which and what we can trust is our guts. If you feel there's something shady then quit yourself.

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

I think you can try to find answers in the campaign that you follow. it looks like the bounty project you are following has not scheduled distribution to the campaign participants. you should always look for new information. you can join on his telegram channel and always read on the bounty thread.
548khen

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

My suggestion is to wait for the tokens distribution, and the best way that you can do is to find another bounty projects, look around and find you will find a great project. Good luck.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

you need to report this on your campaign manager.
this will be resolved soon.
most bounty needs to have patience as they are busy doing their platform.
everything will be fine as long as the ICO is not a scam.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

You should report to your campaign manager and they will hopefully have a very good reason why your tokens have not been distributed to you. Who knows, you might just end up finding out that it was a mistake on their part and they overlooked your wallet or maybe thought that they have already paid out your tokens to you. Your best route would be to contact the campaign manager and see what is going on

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: