Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Still did not get bounty rewards?  (Read 5099 times)
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

First you need you clarify this situation with the bounty manager that handle your campaign. Sometimes bounty reward send after ico finish. Not after bounty over. If you sure your name already at list, i am sure you will get it soon or later. And i hope you don't get scammed by ypur bounty manager or ico team.

windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Yes right now is very worst situation for the bounty hunters. So many project hold their token and very slow to share their tokens to bounty hunters. Truelly its really make our heart broken and feel so confused with that situation but i think there are advantages and uses of situation like this, because right now the market is very unstable and all the altcoins price getting worse. So with hold to share their tokens that will minimalize the dump prices of their tokens. The only way to change this situation is be patient and makes investment to the main coin of cryptocurrency likes BTC and ETH. Due to if the market being stable it will caused bounty will worth too.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

I think your problem may be you promoted crappy projects. Sorry to be blunt but this is a very real problem. A lot of icos will never make a market

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

First you need you clarify this situation with the bounty manager that handle your campaign. Sometimes bounty reward send after ico finish. Not after bounty over. If you sure your name already at list, i am sure you will get it soon or later. And i hope you don't get scammed by ypur bounty manager or ico team.
at least you are not immediately pessimistic and give up there may be certain reasons that make tokens not yet sent. we must examine all the possibilities that occur and we can also see the progress of the project on the telegram. there you can see lots of conversations.
vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

I take part in one of bounty campain five month ago name Morpheus and team not want paid bounty tokens to participant still now.Promise and promise,change stakes and have many issues in final sheet,so it is my first campain that so long "try " distribute bounty reward and give 1 or 2  stake for many weeks facebook campain,hate that project Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Actually to get bounty rewards we have to wait long or if we get tokens we have to wait up to listing of a coin. And now amount days scams ico become high which is very bad. 
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Over the past half of the year, I participated in many bounties, and there are some who have not paid me tokens to this day. The main reason is that the terms of the ICO are extended, and the bounty rules state that tokens for bounties will be paid after ICO. So I'm just waiting
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

He said : "Some had receive already". So I don't think that is a scam. Maybe he had input wrong the wallet address or the manager had have a mistake when distribute tokens. Anyway, we should also check our wallet as soon as the manager announcements about distribution and inform him promptly if we have an issue
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

By now, not paying in bouty hunters has become a habit, and in fact I wonder if it still makes sense to participate in promotions that - after months of work - do not produce
anything.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.
Unfortunately, some of  the projects which organize Bounty campaigns think it is ok to pay a long time after the end of the campaign. Some of them do it to avoid the token price dump, others just do not want to pay anything for the job of Bounty hunters. Personally, I have some projects which finished more than 3 months ago, but I have not received the payments yet.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Well this is not new in the world of bounties here in this forum. It really happens every time and it is hard to prevent. Maybe next time choose a project from a well known manager or with an escrow.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

I think all the decisions are in you, in fact you should be patient, until the token is received in the stock. because usually some tokens are very slow to be accepted on the exchange, I suggest you wait until the time comes to sell all the tokens you get
I agree with your opinion that many investors are sorry for lack of patience in waiting for opportunities with rising prices for the token, there are indeed many projects in which contain fraud
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

Come on, facts 2 of ICO is not enough. The subscription company is limited and you should understand that the project can be a bench. What to earn on projects it is necessary to put hardly more forces. It is worth starting a blog and video blog. Lead the company in social networks. Say 20 at the same time. Then you will be well rewarded.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

The same thing I feel what you have felt. Being a bounty hunter must be patient and ready to accept the risks such as not getting paid, payment period, token in the key, no market yet.
All that is common in a bounty. Stopping being a bounty hunter is not the best choice. There are still good projects and good quality managers.

I think failure in the bounty is an experience and encouragement to achieve success. So be excited.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

I very much hope that in the near future we will still be able to see the market turn that will affect the bounty payments, as many projects are waiting for this, although I do not understand why.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

I very much hope that in the near future we will still be able to see the market turn that will affect the bounty payments, as many projects are waiting for this, although I do not understand why.
To receive a bounty rewards we must able to participate in a campaign and able to support to have a good value ratings in market as investors are likely to invest in ICO because if not they are turned to scams .The project what produces them are they based on the fluctuations. This time it's hard to earn rewards due to the volatility.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Trust me I joined this discussion right around 1 year prior. In this time I member numerous abundance venture (right around 300+). what's more, I buckled down each every one of them. be that as it may, most crusade are full. it's extremely excruciating when you do appropriately work however you don't get paid. however, I didn't lose trust. that is the reason I paid colossal sum from couple of abundance venture. so my feeling don't lose your expectation continue working, one day it'll be justified, despite all the trouble.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

Yes this is my questions among all bounty hunters. In my 4 months on doing bounty i campaign i have promoted 2 ICO's already and the first one still counting the stakes and still working on the distribution of the tokens. Some had receive already and i thought about receiving too but until now no tokens found in my digital wallet even after searching it on etherscan if there are relatively made a transaction to my digital wallet address and there is none. I have gave my effort and quality time for them to promote their project that includes also the resources being used like internet connection fee and the electricity are all wasted for the project i guess. I think this could be my last project to promote and if i still will not get any rewards then quitting is an option.

it seems you are a person who easily gives up, I have complained only 4 months (sorry), you should keep trying, I have worked for almost 10 months I still work on it, because patiently and striving we can certainly get something because of our hard work , never give up trying and working.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

do not be easy to give up dude, because now like that we have to wait long enough to be able to enjoy our reward results, previous year the distribution process was faster because there are still fewer ICO projects compared to now and the emergence of scam projects.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

do not be easy to give up dude, because now like that we have to wait long enough to be able to enjoy our reward results, previous year the distribution process was faster because there are still fewer ICO projects compared to now and the emergence of scam projects.

In addition to what you have said, after receiving the bounty token, the team sees the current market as not having it on the exchanges, they will continue to wait when the market is up. That makes engagement and money from the bounty a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: