Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:03:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162050 times)
BigRidg7

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:36:35 PM

Hi there iCoiners,

We've included iCoin in the 'MegaWallet'

Just 8 days left to sign up to beta - http://beta.donkeyko.in

Looking clean mate! Thanks so much for your support Smiley

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:39:56 PM

Voted for iCoin Smiley

Wallet: BoxENUfJtczmoiyExXce65MpcHCcgybjaj

Thanks for your support Legendary!

Not trying to call you out at all, but just as a future request to everyone, can you please provide your wallet address / confirmation of bounty in either a PM to myself or on our Facebook page? We're trying to prevent our main thread from becoming a bounty thread, as those are now not permitted on btctalk. One or two posts is totally fine, just don't want things getting out of hand as we approach further momentum Wink

KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:50:09 PM

Don't forget to test our Android beta wallet out and let us know if you run into any problems.

Please provide any suggestions if you think we need to change the look or any bugs you might find, remember to use small amounts when testing.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/geticoin.com/wallets/iCoin_1.4_Android.zip

Enjoy!

I know this might be a little early but do you plan on a port to Windows Phone? Whilst I know Android has a huge market around the globe Windows Phone is second in many emerging markets and possibly more accepting to the store than Apple on iOS

KC
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:50:31 PM

Don't forget to test our Android beta wallet out and let us know if you run into any problems.

Please provide any suggestions if you think we need to change the look or any bugs you might find, remember to use small amounts when testing.

Enjoy!

Pm'd you with my findings, do you want me to test it again nd take screenshots?

That would be great lord Smiley
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:55:15 PM

Enjoy!

I know this might be a little early but do you plan on a port to Windows Phone? Whilst I know Android has a huge market around the globe Windows Phone is second in many emerging markets and possibly more accepting to the store than Apple on iOS

KC

Hi King,

This something we would definitely look at, we want as many people as possible to be able to access the coin and any form of mobile is definitely the easiest way for the masses.

We have a dev that will do a iOS wallet once Apple start accepting virtual currency apps again, and we will offer a decent bounty for a windows phone developer to get this sorted for us.

KingCole

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:11:35 PM

Enjoy!

KC

Hi King,

This something we would definitely look at, we want as many people as possible to be able to access the coin and any form of mobile is definitely the easiest way for the masses.

We have a dev that will do a iOS wallet once Apple start accepting virtual currency apps again, and we will offer a decent bounty for a windows phone developer to get this sorted for us.

Well mind if I post this on a couple of Windows Phone forums / blog pages? I know someone has already done a rather nice unofficial client for the Bitcoin exchange Kraken and someone else has a Bitcoin wallet running against testnet. If someone were interested could you put them in touch with the Android developer?

KC
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:20:22 PM

Enjoy!

KC

Hi King,

Well mind if I post this on a couple of Windows Phone forums / blog pages? I know someone has already done a rather nice unofficial client for the Bitcoin exchange Kraken and someone else has a Bitcoin wallet running against testnet. If someone were interested could you put them in touch with the Android developer?

KC

Definitely King Smiley We will reward you for organizing the contact.
KingCole

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:05:26 PM

Enjoy!

KC

Hi King,

KC

Definitely King Smiley We will reward you for organizing the contact.

Okay thanks for the clarification. I have written to the editors of two active Windows Phone news sites that I follow, Wmpoweruser and WPCentral. I have also sent an email to one of the few Bitcoin wallet developers on the platform. If I receive any response I will pass on the information.

KC
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:19:41 PM

Haha I'll bet you tie, 5-5.

well I won 7-1 and as you were the only one that bet you win Smiley

Post or pm ya addy Smiley

BUUxXobtHhn5whPYZKjX1aceZJzDApJtBS
Thanks!
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:37:23 PM

Ok so how do I upload a picture to a PM? I don''t want to upload it to a website, is there another way?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:39:06 PM

Haha I'll bet you tie, 5-5.

well I won 7-1 and as you were the only one that bet you win Smiley

Post or pm ya addy Smiley

BUUxXobtHhn5whPYZKjX1aceZJzDApJtBS
Thanks!

100 Icoin on the way Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:40:03 PM

Enjoy!

KC

Hi King,

KC

Thanks KC, will pass the msg onto the rest of the team.

On another note Bigridg7 might have some plans this coming monday but still needs to be confirmed, but iCoin could be having it's first radio interview Wink
Viperbass

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:40:40 PM

Ok so how do I upload a picture to a PM? I don''t want to upload it to a website, is there another way?

I will send you a PM with my direct email address Smiley
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:55:06 PM

I will send you a PM with my direct email address Smiley

Ta muchly Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Viperbass

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:27:17 AM

coinmarket back up but trading still paused for now. We will monitor the situation again for a couple days before re adding them as exchange option .
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:15:38 AM

I had 10 ICN there (I had sent it as a test a while ago as i personally have not used coinmarket), and processed the withdraw and received it immediately to my wallet.

Hopefully they stay up

In the process of sending it back as a test

edit:  Pending deposit showed up immediately as well.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
zwang

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:36:56 AM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101585975/Capture.JPG

voted for icoin at Bter
Bbe1jRojkGUoET1qrAdSMJkwJvNupgyuW4
Johnny-iCoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:44:00 AM

Looks like Coinmarket.io might end up being a scam exchange , I would also be very weary of Poloniex... trade and get your funds off ASAP.  Cryptorush and swisscex appear to be ok!

Bittrex is a great Exchange.  We know the founders, their background comes from security professionals (Qualys, Amazon, Blackberry).  iCoin has an affiliate link to register an account, which helps gauge where the referring traffic is coming from.  PLEASE GO HERE:  http://bittrex.com/?af_id=Q9u14VA2  and register an account.   Bittrex has a clean UI, and seems like they have the best shot (security speaking here) so far.
metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:46:49 AM

hahaha , admin bought twitter followers , epic fail.
Also nice daily volume.
living dead coin.
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:43:56 AM

Looks like Coinmarket.io might end up being a scam exchange , I would also be very weary of Poloniex... trade and get your funds off ASAP.  Cryptorush and swisscex appear to be ok!

Bittrex is a great Exchange.  We know the founders, their background comes from security professionals (Qualys, Amazon, Blackberry).  iCoin has an affiliate link to register an account, which helps gauge where the referring traffic is coming from.  PLEASE GO HERE:  http://bittrex.com/?af_id=Q9u14VA2  and register an account.   Bittrex has a clean UI, and seems like they have the best shot (security speaking here) so far.

I agree Johnny, actually out of all the exchanges I've tested (nothing against any other besides coinmarket who has given us a bit of grief) they have been the fastest in terms of transaction speed thus far. Super professional crew that comes from a background in security. As soon as they have a bit more exchange volume, I'm confident they'll be a dominant force in comparison to other exchanges!! Excited to grow together with them Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: