Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162047 times)
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:02:34 PM

At least it can't get much worse... <25 MH/s network and $0 24 hr trade volume

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shufe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:26:18 PM

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/icoin.pw/pr/bitcointalk1440x520.jpg    

About iCoin

iCoin is a digital currency designed to suit the specific needs of consumers and investors alike – a currency that is widely accepted and practical to use for a growing list of products and services in everyday life. Waiting for your funds has become a thing of the past. Transactions execute instantaneously. Anytime. Anywhere. Privacy and peace of mind are the very foundation of why iCoin was created. You can feel confident sharing your wallet address publicly. Transactions occur anonymously, and are confirmed through a decentralized peer-to-peer public ledger. The only set of eyeballs on your wallet are your own.

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control.

Website

www.geticoin.com

Choose Your Language

Help iCoin get onto Mintpal Exchange

The iCoin team is now offering 5000 iCoin per 0.075 bitcoins that is put into the bitcoin address for iCoin on Mintpal.
http://www.mintpal.com/voting  --> BTC Address = 17evDKnsx9RchQWHv5K1UVkjdRXSaXLLCi

Please PM TeamICoiN, Viperbass or bigridg7 proof of payment once you have sent 0.075 btc to the above address along with your iCoin Wallet and we will
send you 5000 iCoin.

For those of you that have done a trade on Mintpal please keep voting for iCoin whenever you get a chance, you get 5 votes per hour.

It is really important for us to get onto a exchange that prides itself on security and has a polished and smooth interface with decent trades, after coinmarket.io our
community needs to be on a exchange like Mintpal.

Community

Facebook | facebook.com/geticoin
Twitter | twitter.com/geticoin
LinkedIn | linkedin.com/company/icoin
YouTube | youtube.com/channel/icoin
Reddit | reddit.com/r/icoin
Baidu | tieba.baidu.com/icoin
IRC Channel | webchat.freenode.net/?channels=icoin

QQ Group || 341806547 || 小圈子交流:146294282

Recent News

03/04/2014 || iCoin appears in it's first press release, highlighted for expertise at upcoming Crypto Currency Convention!
There's been a lot of buzz about the 1st annual Crypto Currency Convention, hosted in New York City. We're very excited to be on the cutting edge and one of the keynote speakers at the event! You can learn more by visiting www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com and read our Yahoo Press Release by clicking the highlighted link.

02/27/2014 || New partnership with CoinPayments!
The iCoin community's work has definitely paid off this past week. We submitted our votes for a listing on CoinPayments.net and the numbers have spoken for themselves. We are very excited to use CoinPayments to broaden our merchant network and add further credibility to the brand.

02/26/2014 || Poloniex welcomes iCoin as a new trade pairing!
After seeing Poloniex trades in action, and getting to witness their clean user interface and engaged community, we knew iCoin would prove to make a great fit! Start trading on Poloniex today by visiting Poloniex.com/exchange/btc_icn.

02/24/2014 || iCoin confirms attendance and sponsorship at Crypto Currency Convention in NYC!
Our very own Director of Marketing, Ryan Ridgway, will be giving a 15-minute presentation on iCoin to an audience of over 2,000 people at one of the biggest cryptocurrency events taking place in the financial capital of the world, New York City. Our silver sponsorship at the event will ensure we gain plenty of publicity with a 10x10 booth, advertising spots, and a listing within the Wall Street Journal and Bitcoin Magazine. To learn more about the event or purchase tickets, visit www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com.

02/21/2014 || It's official, iCoin is now on CoinWarz!
I'll be frank, this is a huge deal, and the timing was perfect. The iCoin team has been putting off a listing on CoinWarz for a while in fear that multipools may disrupt the trading environment. We just launched our wallet version 1.4 and announced KGW integration at block 30,000 and thanks to this addition, our fears are no longer relevant. iCoin initially launched on CoinWarz at the #5 profitability spot, sitting right next to Dogecoin. It was a fantastic sight, and a great piece of history for iCoin. Don't mind us if we take some figurative baby photos here...

02/20/2014 || iCoin announces Lazy Coins and Bittrex as exchange partners within the same day!
What an incredible day it was for iCoin! We're very excited to announce two emerging exchanges that we're proud to partner with - Bittrex and Lazy Coins. We have been looking for a strong partner with a LTC/ICN trade pairing for some time now, and believe Bittrex will emerge as just that in the very near future.

02/17/2014 || iCoin joins Coin Market Cap, jumps 23 positions, doubles in trade volume, doubles in value in it's first day!
This is only the beginning. We look forward to even more magnificent surprises for our users in the weeks to come. Make sure to track iCoin's progress at Coin Market Cap.

02/16/2014 || iCoin announces ICN/LTC trade pairing on CryptoRush.in and thread addition to Litecointalk forums!
iCoin is very excited to announce a trade pairing between ICN/LTC that we feel can be a substantial part of our trade volume. Visit CryptoRush today to place your first trade! Additionally, you can view our new announcement thread by visiting the Litecointalk Forums.

02/15/2014 || iCoin announces new wallet version launch and addition of Kimoto Gravity into algorithm!
This has been a well circulated topic of discussion for the past couple weeks, and we're excited to finally present our next wallet version and Kimoto Gravity, which will prove to be very beneficial before we hop aboard CoinWarz and CoinMarketCap!

02/11/2014 || ICN/LTC and ICN/DOGE pairings added by our trusted partner, SwissCEX!
Although we believe iCoin will ultimately surpass Dogecoin in longevity and market adoption, we are still proud to have a market pairing with one of the most widely recognized alternative currencies in the world. Come trade today at SwissCEX.com.

02/09/2014 || SwissCEX adds iCoin to their portfolio of offerings!
Some fantastic momentum has been taking place for iCoin lately! We're excited to announce our 3rd exchange listing on SwissCEX.com - it's great to partner with an exchange that offers a clean user interface, diligent communication, and continuous member support.

02/09/2014 || CoinMarket launches iCoin trade pairing with BTC!
We're truly excited to announce iCoin's 2nd exchange listing on CoinMarket.io - we believe this is the start of something great and we'd like to thank everyone so far for your diligent and trusted support of iCoin. We look forward to carrying out our promises. Please stay tuned in the next few weeks for more merchant listings, and also a new website launch!

Specifications

Algorithm: Scrypt
Transaction confirmations: 3
Total coins: 500 million
Premine: 1%
Starting diff: 0.000244
Block reward: 100 iCoin
Block time: 3 minutes
Retarget: 480 blocks
Reward halving interval: 128,000 blocks
Port: 9889
RPCPort: 9888

Longevity is the golden standard that sets iCoin at a far higher echelon than the endless sea of other alternative currencies. The specifications are designed so that the last iCoin will be mined in approximately 900 years! As world financial markets change, and more cryptocurrency supplies are generated, iCoin will eventually operate in mICN from a consumer standpoint, as to keep trade fair and balanced. Our belief is that most other digital currency systems will follow suit as coin productions increase and market adoption rates surge.

Learn about iCoin’s 1% pre-mine and how to get involved by visiting geticoin.com/distribution.

Key Metrics & Indicators

Coin Index | Price Charts | Valuation Movement | Trading Volume | Market Cap | Mining Profitability | Total iCoin In Production | Block Explorer #1 | Block Explorer #2

Wallets

Notice: Please ensure you have downloaded the latest wallet. There are numerous enhancements and bug fixes in current version 1.4

Mac | geticoin.com/mac
Windows | geticoin.com/windows
Windows Zip| Windows Zip Download
Linux | geticoin.com/linux
Android | geticoin.com/android

Github Link: github.com/captainhooks/icoin

Exchanges

SwissCEX
Bittrex LTC
Bittrex BTC
eCoin Fund BTC Now Live!
Lazy Coins Coming Soon!

Pool Mining

SpeedMiner.org (PROP, 1% fee)        
SuchPool.pw (PROP, 1% fee)        
AltPool.pw (1% fee)
Cybermining.us (PPLNS 0.5% fee, auto-payouts every 2min)
5hash.com (PROP, 1% fee, formerly ic.mepool.cc)
Multi-Pool.eu (PPLNS, 1% fee)
CoinMine.pw (PROP)

Solo Mining

Sample icoin.conf can be found below.

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=9888
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
addnode=162.243.22.117
addnode=seed.icoin.pw
addnode=68.0.250.177:9889
addnode=95.21.29.79:9889
addnode=207.138.200.76:9889
addnode=84.98.195.43:9889
addnode=77.172.93.38:9889

Merchants

https://www.coinpayments.net/images/logo.png     https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/geticoin.com/resources/buttondark272x88.png

iCoin is a trusted and certified CoinPayments partner.

360song
Arkansas e-Liquid
Bit Vapors
Crypto Alley
Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics
San Francisco SEO Agency

If you’re interested in becoming a merchant, simply create an account at CoinPayments, select iCoin as a preferred payment option, and then visit our Resources page for marketing materials and a wide array of iCoin logos to place on your website. Please contact @Viperbass or @BigRidg7 if you wish to accept iCoin another way. Additionally, make sure to inform us that your business is now accepting iCoin so we can make sure to advertise you on our announcement thread and promote you among our community as a new certified merchant!

Games

Wheel of Fortune: icoinwheel.com | Release Thread
iCoin Dice: icoindice.com | Release Thread
iCoin Gambler: icoin.impy.me

Current Promotions & Giveaways

*Please PM @TeamICoiN or contact us on our Facebook page to inform us of completed activities and to claim your iCoin bounty! Please provide all confirmations and screenshots available to ensure accurate payout.

Merchant Giveaway

New Online Stores or Product Landing Pages | Merchant Bounty: 1,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 1,000 ICN

eCommerce Stores and Freelancers | Merchant Bounty: 2,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 2,000 ICN

Physical Retail Locations | Merchant Bounty: 5,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 5,000 ICN

Multi-Chain or National Locations | Merchant Bounty: 10,000+ ICN | Referral Bounty: 10,000+ ICN

Exchange Votes

BTer Voting | 25 ICN per every 1 vote | You can donate once per bitcointalk.org user account, please provide screenshot of confirmation.

Cryptsy Voting | 5 ICN per every 1 vote | You can donate BTC for as many votes as you wish to place, please provide screenshot of confirmation.

Mintpal Voting | 2 ICN per every 1 vote | You can donate BTC for as many votes as you wish to place, please provide screenshot of confirmation.

AllCrypt Voting | 1 ICN per every 1 vote | You can perform 10 votes every 24 hrs, please provide screenshot of voting confirmation and day & time.

Facebook Page

Receive 25 ICN when you like our Facebook page | This is a one-time giveaway, please leave your wallet address in the comments.

Faucet Giveaway

Free ICN to those who visit our faucet on a daily basis! (donations always welcome)

Future Plans

Behind every great vision is a great team and an even greater community.

Throughout the next few months, the core iCoin team wishes to engage in partnerships with some of the world’s leading exchanges and merchants. We also wish to engage with leading publications who have placed an emphasis on the development of Bitcoin, as we believe iCoin will unfold into a similar success story. Most importantly, we want to empower the user to contribute and have an active voice in the future of iCoin. We will do this through the use of our 1% pre-mine, which was designed to give our biggest fans and advocates a grand incentive for their contributions and belief.

We chose a name that was versatile; a name that would apply globally. We feel ‘i’ is very indicative of the action that takes place during an iCoin transaction; simply individual users sending money across the internet. Will you embody the ‘i’ in iCoin? Get started today by visiting us at geticoin.com.          

I spend a lot time to dig this coin but get nothing

minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:03:04 PM

Hi,
what has happen to iCoin? It seemed to be a great coin that could beat LTC. Now its going to fail  Embarrassed Its worth is nearby 0
It can't be truth.
I would like to help.
Please PM me.
S.

If this dev had created iCoin last year June/July it would of done so much better. Then devs just had to create coins and without much effort the community would do the rest.
Now the community is split over 100s of alts and much harder to get community to help coins.
It is clear the dev wanted a easy ride to riches and still thinks iCoin will become great without any effort, the dev lives in a dream world if he thinks coins can become popular with no effort or big financial backing in a maturing market.

The sad part is a great name was taken by a dev that doesnt give a flying fuck.

You know... If you will start thinking like that, then you can conclude that if iCoin was launched before BitCoin, it would more popular...

It's obvious and it will not help iCoin growth.
sinpey

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:31:45 PM

yeah,
the name is not all, but in this (i)world it could cut the way through alt coins to the success.

CaptainCook, did you spend your time and effort to get nothing?
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:09:50 PM

Ok guys, here is the video of the iCoin presentation from NYC. Please hold the rotten tomatoes, it was my first time public speaking outside of school lol. Enjoy

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L99bhxIRNN8

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
F2C

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:31:56 PM

I have some BTC's I want to exchange them to iCoin ,cause I believe there is a big potential for this currency to grow but I would like to know what does the 1% premine for ? out of 500 million 1% = 5 million iCoin !! I just wondered and I hope the team clarify this for us

minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:56:20 PM

Ok guys, here is the video of the iCoin presentation from NYC. Please hold the rotten tomatoes, it was my first time public speaking outside of school lol. Enjoy

Good speech. I like your voice and this confindence. Smiley
Gravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:22:07 PM

Great speech Ryan!!! Do you know what captainhook is going to do with the premine? It would be a waste to see iCoin fall now because of 1 person even though he created it, cryptos are not about ownership.

Gravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:25:10 PM

I have some BTC's I want to exchange them to iCoin ,cause I believe there is a big potential for this currency to grow but I would like to know what does the 1% premine for ? out of 500 million 1% = 5 million iCoin !! I just wondered and I hope the team clarify this for us

I think over 1 million of the premine has been spent, but Captainhook the unknown creator still holds onto the rest. I tried buying the premine off him when iCoin first started for 12 btc as I thought I could do better with the coin. Then the iCoin team surprised me but the price was being squashed and nervous investors as they affaird captainhook could dump out at any time.

Maybe Ryan can PM bluestreet to restart iCoin if it's worth it or maybe captainhook will do something about the premine?

Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:05:42 PM

Ryan, you did an amazing job giving the speech. It was great and I don't you should worry about your further speeches...
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:16:11 PM

Excellent stuff Ryan!! Really good to see the video come out.

BTW captainhook will have announcement to make about the premine in 2 weeks from now. We urge all investors who want to see iCoin go to the next step to partake in it. Once the premine is gone then skies the limit. It seems this is what the community has been waiting for and I am all for it! Smiley
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 02:20:38 AM

That was pretty damn good..... man, how the hell are u gonna give an awesome presentation like that and then leave the team  Huh
sinpey

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:51:07 AM

Don't have to be worry about your speech, it was pretty good. Hope you will stay inside iCoin dev team
captainhook

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:58:08 AM

Thank you Ryan, you did a great job for iCoin at CryptoCurrency Convention.

For the premined coin, 1.5m were given out for bounties since the coin released, currently i hold 3.5m iCoin. So 100% - 3.5 million pre-mined iCoin will be granted to IPO investors.

1. IPO plan:
Two stages of IPO will take place. At the end of each stage, the total reward amount will be divided proportionally between each investor, according to the following formula:
Reward = Stage amount * (Personal Investment / Total Investment)

The first stage will last 7 days, between April 24 00:00 and May 01 00:00. 2 million coins will be awarded at the end of the stage.
The second stage will last 5 days, between May 01 00:00 and May 05 00:00 . For this stage, 1.5 million coins will be distributed.

Here is some additional informations before starting your investment:

- The number of coins that you will be awarded depends on the current stage IPO and the amount you invested, according to the informations on this page
- Your iCoin will be delivered right after the IPO end - May 05 00:00:00
- The minimum investment amount is 0.1 BTC

Please send the desired amount to the following IPO Wallet Address: 1L3tBwZtST2yArMfc8ncxmjUHG4qnsK2BS

Then send an email to pinacomm@gmail.com with the following information:

Transaction amount (BTC) :

Sender address :

Transaction ID :

You will receive a confirmation by mail within 24 hours containing your investor ID.
Obviously, investors can ask for a refund at any time before the stage close.

I'm preparing IPO microsite, the live stats of the IPO will be available on our site at the IPO time.

2. Another big thing is next iCoin update soon after IPO:
- New algorithm: X11.
- Block reward will be reduced dramatically.
- Faster havles time.
- Include a chat system in wallet so we can discuss directly.
- Wallet startup sound (we have an instrumental sound dedicated compose for iCoin)
- iCoin exchange in wallet. Will contact Poloniex to re-list iCoin and offer them to be official exchange of iCoin.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:01:35 AM

nice captain, these updates look very appealing !!
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:13:02 AM

very exciting! X11 is going to help with the temps here in the UK this summer Smiley

Nice work captain

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
nfigueir

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:27:43 AM

What will the IPO BTC be used for?

Infrastructures for the coin? Payment to devs?

I guess some people will just see it as a dump of the premine without the need to go through an exchange, so this needs to be clear.

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
cointopic

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:48:57 AM

As former iCoin designer I would like to make a statement.

As of last week (see Viperbass announcement) I am no longer in any way involved with iCoin. I have no connections with captainhook.

This does NOT mean I have bad feelings about iCoin, captainhook or the rest of the team.
But I can't be involved any longer.

I still own some domains related to iCoin but will transfer these to Viperbass.

I hope iCoin will be a succes and please respect my decision.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 11:58:35 AM

As former iCoin designer I would like to make a statement.

As of last week (see Viperbass announcement) I am no longer in any way involved with iCoin. I have no connections with captainhook.

This does NOT mean I have bad feelings about iCoin, captainhook or the rest of the team.
But I can't be involved any longer.

I still own some domains related to iCoin but will transfer these to Viperbass.

I hope iCoin will be a succes and please respect my decision.

Thanks for putting in the effort you did, hope you stop by and keep an eye on iCoin Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:29:47 PM

Can we have the IPO information put up on the twitter/facebook pages for better promotion.... the greater the distribution, the more successful icoin will be.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: