Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:24:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162050 times)
captainhook

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:34:32 PM

Can we have the IPO information put up on the twitter/facebook pages for better promotion.... the greater the distribution, the more successful icoin will be.

Yes, we will put IPO information on bitcointalk, twitter/facebook/reddit and website tomorrow.

buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

Can we have the IPO information put up on the twitter/facebook pages for better promotion.... the greater the distribution, the more successful icoin will be.

Yes, we will put IPO information on bitcointalk, twitter/facebook/reddit and website tomorrow.

Will there be escrow services available? The iCoin Team has been very upfront and quick to respond, but there have been too many IPO scams lately for me to transfer BTC directly. It would also bring more credibility to the IPO if all transactions were handled by a 3rd party considering ~35% of icoins are about to be deployed.

I think the community should have input on where the IPO funds are directed considering the original premine was supposed to be used for promotion / development.  There should be pre-allocated percentages from the IPO used to carry out these ideas. The IPO will be unsuccessful if it is perceived as a developer payout before iCoin completely tanks.

Let's start a list of some good ideas:

1) iCoin isn't on any reputable exchanges atm. Use escrow to hold the IPO, and then allocate 25% of funds generated to Mintpal votes.
stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:12:53 PM

Finally you guys going to IPO, i remember that i requested IPO long time ago.

Will join this IPO, have plenty of BTC to invest Smiley

sinpey

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:46:51 PM

Will there be escrow services available? The iCoin Team has been very upfront and quick to respond, but there have been too many IPO scams lately for me to transfer BTC directly. It would also bring more credibility to the IPO if all transactions were handled by a 3rd party considering ~35% of icoins are about to be deployed.

I think the community should have input on where the IPO funds are directed considering the original premine was supposed to be used for promotion / development.  There should be pre-allocated percentages from the IPO used to carry out these ideas. The IPO will be unsuccessful if it is perceived as a developer payout before iCoin completely tanks.

Let's start a list of some good ideas:

1) iCoin isn't on any reputable exchanges atm. Use escrow to hold the IPO, and then allocate 25% of funds generated to Mintpal votes.

I totally agree. iCoin needs to reach some appreciated exchanges like Mintpal or Cryptsy, then it can spread worldwide
TeamICoiN (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:51:16 PM

As former iCoin designer I would like to make a statement.

As of last week (see Viperbass announcement) I am no longer in any way involved with iCoin. I have no connections with captainhook.

This does NOT mean I have bad feelings about iCoin, captainhook or the rest of the team.
But I can't be involved any longer.

I still own some domains related to iCoin but will transfer these to Viperbass.

I hope iCoin will be a succes and please respect my decision.

Thanks for putting in the effort you did, hope you stop by and keep an eye on iCoin Smiley

Hey Guys,

The geticoin.com website is live again, I would just like to stress that cointopic was payed to design a website for iCoin and that is the only thing he did, he had absolutely no involvement in anyway with iCoin further then that. All decisions came from the rest of the team.

Cointopic will be sending the website to Captainhook.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:45:49 AM

So many troubles with this coin along the way, mostly due to premine, and yet i'm pretty sure everybody knows it has the best name/branding to go mainstream.

Captainhook, your upcoming tweaks look perfect to me, but i think it would be an error not to consider POS (not much 3% a year would be enough to make more people tend to hold) for this great coin. I mean, great name, premine gone through ipo, x11 algo + pos hype (see blackcoin and all clones crazyness), icoin would fly within days and be massively adopted. Icoin would be the first x11 POW/POS coin. All blackcoin clones around are still running on old scrypt during pow phase.

Also, the 500 millions total coins is misleading i guess in people's mind. This coin is rare, only 10 millions right now !!! And will be even more after ur tweaks !!! It should be more clear in OP i think for people to make up a target price more easily as most of them don't know mining is supposed to last decades as a very slow release rate.

I'm glad icoin will be faster and even more scarce.

Well, u know what u have to do to make it one of the best coin around specs wise. Icoin future is in your hands Smiley Marketing will be a piece of cake after that, easy to promote a well thought coin with flawless technical side.

Smiley

Can't wait to finally see icoin rise and get its shiny coinkite one day !
buttonmc

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:13:35 PM

So many troubles with this coin along the way, mostly due to premine, and yet i'm pretty sure everybody knows it has the best name/branding to go mainstream.

Captainhook, your upcoming tweaks look perfect to me, but i think it would be an error not to consider POS (not much 3% a year would be enough to make more people tend to hold) for this great coin. I mean, great name, premine gone through ipo, x11 algo + pos hype (see blackcoin and all clones crazyness), icoin would fly within days and be massively adopted. Icoin would be the first x11 POW/POS coin. All blackcoin clones around are still running on old scrypt during pow phase.

Also, the 500 millions total coins is misleading i guess in people's mind. This coin is rare, only 10 millions right now !!! And will be even more after ur tweaks !!! It should be more clear in OP i think for people to make up a target price more easily as most of them don't know mining is supposed to last decades as a very slow release rate.

Well, u know what u have to do to make it one of the best coin around specs wise. Icoin future is in your hands Smiley Marketing will be a piece of cake after that, easy to promote a well thought coin with flawless technical side.

Smiley

Add these modifications with the IPO suggestions I made above and I think you'll have a winner.

The next thing to consider would be the coin release schedule during the PoW phase and how long it would last. I recommend a 1-2 year mining period while x11 is still asic resistant.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:17:46 PM

What will the IPO BTC be used for?

Infrastructures for the coin? Payment to devs?

I guess some people will just see it as a dump of the premine without the need to go through an exchange, so this needs to be clear.

This. Although, just knowing that the premine is sold is better than having to worry about 3.5M dump being possible at any given time.

Also, a known and trusted escrow should be used. For those who have been following iCoin from the start it likely doesn't matter, but new investors just simply don't trust you if you just say "send BTC here kthxbye".
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:03:48 PM

Welcome to trade iCoin at https://c-cex.com exchange!

Easy registration, no delays in deposits and withdrawals, very responsive interface, strong security.
You can trade ICN to BTC, USD (Visa/MC deposits available, PayPal withdrawals and many other options).

https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-usd

Also it is tradable to any other coin we have (80+):

https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-icn
https://c-cex.com/?p=icn-ghc

Trading fee is 0.2%, 0% fee on crypto deposit. We have referral system.
We have very responsive support team available in Skype, via support tickets and chat on exchange.

Sincerely, https://c-cex.com exchange!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
nuttynoah

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:49:02 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 05:55:25 PM by nuttynoah

Looking good for iCoin.
BigRidg7

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:36:33 PM

Oops, looks like I'm late to the party but iCoin is now on https://c-cex.com/ Smiley

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
illodin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:12:46 PM

Oops, looks like I'm late to the party but iCoin is now on https://c-cex.com/ Smiley

Yes, all that was needed was just me to ask in the chat Tongue

c-cex has probably the nicest interface of all exchanges, especially if you set the night mode and wide screen option.
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:54:59 PM

iCoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/iCoin

Hope you like it! As soon as you have a Twitter account you can display your news by following the guide you find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Cheers

captainhook

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:34:42 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 03:49:30 AM by captainhook

Smiley

Add these modifications with the IPO suggestions I made above and I think you'll have a winner.

The next thing to consider would be the coin release schedule during the PoW phase and how long it would last. I recommend a 1-2 year mining period while x11 is still asic resistant.
So as planned, next update will have X11 and other stuffs in wallet. After that, PoS will be tested, because we don't want to roll out something not tested carefully especially major update which have to update server daemons across many pools and exchanges.

2 great news in one day that iCoin listed in C-Cex.com exchange and Cryptocoinrank.com.

IPO stage 1 is live, please checkout our IPO site: http://ipo.icoin.pw

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:42:09 AM

The long wait IPO is live now, please follow our IPO site for more information:

http://ipo.icoin.pw

Two stages of IPO will take place. At the end of each stage, the total reward amount will be divided proportionally between each investor, according to the following formula:
Reward = Stage amount * (Personal Investment / Total Investment)

The first stage will last 7 days, between April 24 00:00 and May 01 00:00. 2 million coins will be awarded at the end of the stage.
The second stage will last 5 days, between May 01 00:00 and May 05 00:00 . For this stage, 1.5 million coins will be distributed.

Here is some additional informations before starting your investment:

- The number of coins that you will be awarded depends on the current stage IPO and the amount you invested, according to the informations on this page
- Your iCoin will be delivered right after the IPO end - May 05 00:00:00
- The minimum investment amount is 0.1 BTC

Please send the desired amount to the following IPO Wallet Address: 1L3tBwZtST2yArMfc8ncxmjUHG4qnsK2BS

Then send an email to pinacomm@gmail.com with the following information:

Transaction amount (BTC) :
Sender address :
Transaction ID :

You will receive a confirmation by mail within 24 hours containing your investor ID.
Obviously, investors can ask for a refund at any time before the stage close.
illodin

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:42:01 AM

I just have to ask why there's no escrow used. Anyone possibly losing their BTC have only themselves and their greed to blame.

I love iCoin and have quite many of them already but hate how this turned out.
buttonmc

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:16:57 AM

Smiley

So as planned, next update will have X11 and other stuffs in wallet. After that, PoS will be tested, because we don't want to roll out something not tested carefully especially major update which have to update server daemons across many pools and exchanges.

2 great news in one day that iCoin listed in C-Cex.com exchange and Cryptocoinrank.com.

While this is good news, do you have any information about escrow and what the IPO will be used for? Without this information I will not be participating in the IPO and urge others to do the same.
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:42:58 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 07:14:42 AM by TeamICoiN

Smiley

While this is good news, do you have any information about escrow and what the IPO will be used for? Without this information I will not be participating in the IPO and urge others to do the same.
Thanks for your interest but we will not offer escrow, if no one believes in us - Devs team then it's no point to invest in iCoin.

BTC Fund after IPO will be given to Devs team 15% (captainhook, viperbass, bigridg7, reverb), 15% for future development and 70% to buy back iCoin from exchange. After that ICN will be used for services, promotions same as we did in the past. There are no more IPO in future too, this IPO is the first and the last IPO of iCoin.

Update:
- Added C-CEX.com to exchange list.
- Updated IPO investor list.
Reverb

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:50:24 AM

Woah this is a great big step forward for iCoin. I really hope the community will trust captainhook again since he is trying to do his best for iCoin.

Really excited about the IPO.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:17:57 AM

I have been around  iCoin since about block 4000 - all those months a go.

Every communication I have had with the dev team and captain hook, they have been honest and solved any issues I have had.

I think the split of the IPO is fair as these people have put in a great amount of effort into this coin and it has come along way and continue to grow/change/mature.

From my perspective this IPO should be trusted and as soon as I can free up some BTC I will invest

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: