Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162050 times)
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:20:29 AM

I would just like to add we had good intentions for the premine but it would of taken time to implement and with all the scam coins that have been released in the past we came to the realization that the best thing for iCoin would be just to get rid of the premine because understandably everyone is too scared to trade and invest when they see this massive premine that could potentially be dumped out
at anytime like other people have mentioned in this ANN.

This is not the way we wanted to do it but we know it's the best way to finally get iCoin moving forward so the community can invest with confidence.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:06:40 AM

I would just like to add we had good intentions for the premine but it would of taken time to implement and with all the scam coins that have been released in the past we came to the realization that the best thing for iCoin would be just to get rid of the premine because understandably everyone is too scared to trade and invest when they see this massive premine that could potentially be dumped out

This is not the way we wanted to do it but we know it's the best way to finally get iCoin moving forward so the community can invest with confidence.

Viperbass what control do you have over IPO and the distribution?

I think once premine goes then everyone must help iCoin get further not just the team. Hopefully the IPO work out well.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:17:53 AM

I'm willing to carry on small give a ways and spread the word about iCoin.

I'm even trying to find a hoodie I can wear around my town to get people to notice cryptos more

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:25:12 AM

Thanks for your interest but we will not offer escrow, if no one believes in us - Devs team then it's no point to invest in iCoin.

I, and I think most people here, believe in you, the TEAM. But, who in the team is holding the IPO address? I, and I would imagine most people, would feel most comfortable if it was Ryan who gave the talk in the convention as we know who he is.
Viperbass

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:25:34 AM

Viperbass what control do you have over IPO and the distribution?

I think once premine goes then everyone must help iCoin get further not just the team. Hopefully the IPO work out well.

I don't have any control over the IPO or distribution that comes after, everyone in the community knows exactly what I know as mentioned by captainhook earlier in the ANN.
All we know for sure is that the premine didn't look good to people wanting to invest in iCoin and like bigridg7 said in previous posts after the conference that we have to get rid
of the premine if iCoin is to be taken seriously.

Basically further then that the team could see our efforts were in vain because no matter what good was done the premine was always a issue and with no premine you don't need a team because everyone that owns iCoin is the team.
stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:02:55 AM

I'm even trying to find a hoodie I can wear around my town to get people to notice cryptos more
May i know how many iCoin you hold? Would you like to join our private pump team?

LordPiccolo

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

May i know how many iCoin you hold? Would you like to join our private pump team?

Hey,

This is more of a hobby for me, if i end up making money out of it then great. I wouldn't like to commit any time to a pump team. I will advertise iCoin in my spare time for sure and assist where I can

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:03:02 PM

Hey,

This is more of a hobby for me, if i end up making money out of it then great. I wouldn't like to commit any time to a pump team. I will advertise iCoin in my spare time for sure and assist where I can

Same here, i have only invested about 300 or so to get some btc to buy some icn recently when it was cheap, as its probably cheaper than paying my power company :p... and i mined for the day and made a few hundred more.  I like the name and the design of it, as well as some of its marketing... just a shame it hasnt become more popular, when others have that probably should not have!

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
LordPiccolo

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:46:15 PM

With the changes coming up I think this coin will really pick up. X11 is going to get this coin noticed for sure

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
KenChanYu

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:50:43 PM

With the changes coming up I think this coin will really pick up. X11 is going to get this coin noticed for sure

It will help! Smiley
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:58:20 PM

Looks like things are looking up for iCoin, keep up the support guys. I'm excited for what I have contributed to be spread across the masses, and eager to follow along in the progress as well. Cheers - Ridg

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
ECF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 12:12:20 PM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter | Bitcointalk

Hi,ICoin Community

We have added icn to ECOINFUND.(icn/BTC,icn/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 30 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0

Happy trading !
Our big giveaway will Continue by 30 April,The ECC valve will increase soon,do not miss it!  Smiley
captainhook

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:21:46 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 03:32:08 PM by captainhook

Sorry guys, got many msgs because of geticoin.com is down again, this is out of my control as CoinTopic is responsible for web hosting. I requested CoinTopic to give me back the source code, database and graphic source so i can host the site but he hasn't replied yet. Geticoin.com will be back up as soon as i received website source. In the mean time, i will up a temporary website at http://ipo.icoin.pw and http://icoin.pw.

Some users are asking for PoS, this is not easy to do because it may broke the blockchain, but we will try to test it too.

We are working hard to make iCoin more valuable, spending lot of time and even own money during last 3 months, while lot of people just staying there keep questioning instead of helping.

I quote a post from Carnth (Litecoin forum administrator)

As always, if you have any doubts, do not place an order or send any money.

The above statement is true for buying anything with crypto.

Simply don't invest if you don't trust it, for anything not only iCoin.

Best,
C.H.

kb24mvp

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:16:05 PM

This whole ordeal is laughable at best. You guys want to offer no escrow and basically give us the "trust us, if you don't like it fuck off" pitch

How many of us have been updating this thread DAILY for months. For basically the trusted parts of the dev team to leave and then captainhook who has been unreachable or doesn't show up much pops his head in here demanding trust... lmao

You are quoting a litecoin forum admin is pretty meaningless. How much support has the litecoin community gotten versus the icoin community?

I have been supporting icoin from the start but if you guys want to build a global brand and all that other stuff like getting newbies into cryptos, this is not the right approach at all.

Seeing as how a % of the IPO goes to viperbass, bigridg7 and reverb... I think a lot more of the users would be trusting to send them the btc for the IPO. They're the ones that have been working icoin for a long time and supposedly haven't got paid shit, but organized the convention etc etc
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

I would concur and say an escrow service would be the best option Captain Smiley

Also, I'm not interested in seeking any compensation from the IPO, I already hold a large stake in iCoin and I'll simply let that be my compensation Wink

The convention was relatively cheap (flight, entertainment, iCoin giveaways) and was paid for out of our own pockets by converting BTC to USD if anyone is interested.

Still interested in following the IPO! As mentioned, I think the escrow may be the best bet. Cheers - Ridg

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
stevenb

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:21:09 PM

To be fair, Captainhook could have been sold all premine at 20-50 times current price when iCoin added to Coinmarketcap.

No reason he gonna scam for just a few BTC worth of iCoin now.

Tired of someone just make it too serious.

ps: i offer escrow service for 1% fee each side.

kb24mvp

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:10:57 PM

hey steven, check your PM's

BTW- I am not hating on icoin or anything. I think its a good coin, great name etc. My main thing was the 'trust us or don't invest' line doesn't exactly go a long way with the reputation captain has built for himself
captainhook

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:05:03 AM

Update IPO Status:

- 2 investors with total 1.47 BTC.

Only 4 days left for IPO Stage 1.

IPO BTC address: https://blockchain.info/address/1L3tBwZtST2yArMfc8ncxmjUHG4qnsK2BS

IPO Live stat: http://ipo.icoin.pw

KenChanYu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:38:10 AM

How does IPO work. If only these 2 investors pay do they share 2 million or is there set amount of icoin per btc
captainhook

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:06:50 AM

How does IPO work. If only these 2 investors pay do they share 2 million or is there set amount of icoin per btc
Use this formula:

Reward = Stage amount * (Personal Investment / Total Investment)

For eg. if there were only 2 investors, investor ID 2 would receive:

Investor ID    Amount Invested
1.    0.99 BTC    
2.    0.48 BTC    

Reward = 2,000,000 * (0.48 / (0.99 + 0.48)) = 653,061 ICN.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: