Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 [1458] 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058329 times)
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

I can't advise you on your evaluation of performance. You can proudly throw all your cash into a black hole, but it's still a black hole. I'm not sure which econ 101 course you've taken, but it's most definitely failure to launch.
I respect you have an opinion, now show me an economist that really knows what’s going to happen.  Smiley

ps: My cash exits the black hole when I buy Bitcoin with it. The fact that I then choose to buy DigiByte with that does not throw it back in.
xianice

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:59:21 AM

I can't advise you on your evaluation of performance. You can proudly throw all your cash into a black hole, but it's still a black hole. I'm not sure which econ 101 course you've taken, but it's most definitely failure to launch.
I respect you have an opinion, now show me an economist that really knows what’s going to happen.  Smiley

I get it. People choose a coin and stick to it, but you're kinda spitting out fallacious responses. Besides, it's not my money I'm going to lose. You've got your expectations set, but hopefully others will actually scrutinize the capabilities of this coin in relation to all the new one's that are making tons of progress and pushing technology further. There's no winner yet, so with that in mind, how is this the coin to end all coins or even remotely on par with what's out there now?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

I get it. People choose a coin and stick to it, but you're kinda spitting out fallacious responses. Besides, it's not my money I'm going to lose. You've got your expectations set, but hopefully others will actually scrutinize the capabilities of this coin in relation to all the new one's that are making tons of progress and pushing technology further. There's no winner yet, so with that in mind, how is this the coin to end all coins or even remotely on par with what's out there now?
Seriously I believe I could do this for you but I'm not selling anything and I welcome scrutiny from you or anyone else.
Find the holes and watch them get fixed. I don't think it is me that is blinkered, i don't think there can only be one crypto so I don't expect DigiByte to rise above all others!
xianice

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

Seriously I believe I could do this for you but I'm not selling anything and I welcome scrutiny from you or anyone else.
Find the holes and watch them get fixed. I don't think it is me that is blinkered, i don't think there can only be one crypto so I don't expect DigiByte to rise above all others!

I'll take it down a notch, then. If that's the position, and it's mark is to be a viable alternative on some level, how is it even a viable alternative for, say, a position in the top 5? When all subsides, you can't have coins popping up every few months. Again, I ask, what does this coin have to offer? And add, what does it have to offer that would make it positioned within the top 5?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

I'll take it down a notch, then. If that's the position, and it's mark is to be a viable alternative on some level, how is it even a viable alternative for, say, a position in the top 5? When all subsides, you can't have coins popping up every few months. Again, I ask, what does this coin have to offer? And add, what does it have to offer that would make it positioned within the top 5?
real people...A continually growing number of patient, dedicated, talented, passionate, stubborn, tenacious, beautiful people that want to make it count!
xianice

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:29:40 AM

real people...A continually growing number of patient, dedicated, talented, passionate, stubborn, tenacious, beautiful people that want to make it count!

That's not even remotely a useful response. Because good.  Roll Eyes Seriously? Anyways, I'm done. Thanks for the incredible insight. I'm convinced.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

That's not even remotely a useful response. Because good.  Roll Eyes Seriously? Anyways, I'm done. Thanks for the incredible insight. I'm convinced.
Again, it isn’t my intension to sell you anything or make my opinion yours. You’re welcome.
xianice

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:12:47 AM

That's not even remotely a useful response. Because good.  Roll Eyes Seriously? Anyways, I'm done. Thanks for the incredible insight. I'm convinced.
Again, it isn’t my intension to sell you anything or make my opinion yours. You’re welcome.
You've simply claimed stuff but have offered absolutely no evidence to support it. Why in the world would you assume that I think you're trying to sell me something? Understanding the context of a conversation and responding with relevant material would be a start. Incorrect, irrelevant and fallacious responses are of no use to anyone. Provide evidence and not hearsay; otherwise, buyer please beware. DGB has been around too long for nonsensical, unwarranted support like this.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:08:53 AM

That's not even remotely a useful response. Because good.  Roll Eyes Seriously? Anyways, I'm done. Thanks for the incredible insight. I'm convinced.
You've simply claimed stuff but have offered absolutely no evidence to support it. Why in the world would you assume that I think you're trying to sell me something? Understanding the context of a conversation and responding with relevant material would be a start. Incorrect, irrelevant and fallacious responses are of no use to anyone. Provide evidence and not hearsay; otherwise, buyer please beware. DGB has been around too long for nonsensical, unwarranted support like this.
Hang on…I’ve offered you no support and you have not asked for any. You came in here with your negative opinion and retained it. I could see you were always going to and I wasn’t going to waste time trying to accurately answer any of your questions that cannot be answered accurately.  Good day to you sir!

They are a matter for opinion and on that we are apparently opposed.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

Hang on…I’ve offered you no support and you have not asked for any. You came in here with your negative opinion and retained it. I could see you were always going to and I wasn’t going to waste time trying to accurately answer any of your questions that cannot be answered accurately.  Good day to you sir!

The Myriad devs didn't have any funding but did more then the entire digibyte team with $250k and the digibyte team wants more crowdfunding? How is this going to help when $250k did nothing.

Obviously you cant read.........  Roll Eyes

Please reread what Jared wrote again and give it time for your very small brain to compute the information. Wink

PS Myriad is a coin, nothing else, nothing has been developed for it. It has no real life use case that I can see. 
PPS I own both coins by the way
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

The Myriad devs didn't have any funding but did more then the entire digibyte team with $250k and the digibyte team wants more crowdfunding? How is this going to help when $250k did nothing.

Obviously you cant read.........  Roll Eyes

Please reread what Jared wrote again and give it time for your very small brain to compute the information. Wink

PS Myriad is a coin, nothing else, nothing has been developed for it. It has no real life use case that I can see. 

He admits in his own Myriad announcement page that the developers need to come out of hiding, why are they remaining anonymous? It's because they involved with a lot of other coins as they don't believe in their own coins success. Jared is the face of digibyte. Myriad coin has no face.

TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Obviously you cant read.........  Roll Eyes

Don't you get it, Jared is a marketing spin doctor, he bends the truth and tells lies all the time.

Here is a pure example.

Thank you all for your continued support and for being here for 3 years!  DGB is now officially 3 years old! Join us for the 1st ever DGB Roundtable live broadcast.  Anyone can join the discussion and join the chat to ask questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFrmY7YFyis

For people that don't have the time to watch, I will write a short recap:

Important points by Jared:
- He is still alive Smiley
- Digibyte now the longest blockchain of all crypto

Zetacoin, Emerald and Quark have longer blockchains but you shills will defend it to the death like a mother to a child even when the child is wrong.

It was most likely an honest mistake by Jared but you are telling the truth about the other coins having longer blockchains.

Zetacoin is longest by far.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zet/
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

This coin is not done yet as long as it is being used. It is never good idea to judge anything by its current value because it goes up and down periodically. It is still being to used in trading to get some good percentage of marginal profit. I see and then buy back shortly because it still has potential to bounce back.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

Obviously you cant read.........  Roll Eyes

Don't you get it, Jared is a marketing spin doctor, he bends the truth and tells lies all the time.

Here is a pure example.

Thank you all for your continued support and for being here for 3 years!  DGB is now officially 3 years old! Join us for the 1st ever DGB Roundtable live broadcast.  Anyone can join the discussion and join the chat to ask questions!

For people that don't have the time to watch, I will write a short recap:

Important points by Jared:
- He is still alive Smiley
- Digibyte now the longest blockchain of all crypto

Zetacoin, Emerald and Quark have longer blockchains but you shills will defend it to the death like a mother to a child even when the child is wrong.

It was most likely an honest mistake by Jared but you are telling the truth about the other coins having longer blockchains.

Zetacoin is longest by far.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zet/
Yep, I remember Jared asking in telegram if anyone knew of longer blockchains...unfortunately Myriadcoins wasn't there to answer.(sometimes he is actually useful.) Anyway, developers from DigiByte and Myriadcoin do communicate as far as I can work out and there are currently challenges with multi-algo chains that make cooperation more desirable not less so. I also have both coins and Myraidcoins antics used to make me feel like dumping my myriad, until it became blatantly apparent that he does not represent their community or their developers.
xianice

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

Support? I never once asked you for support. I did ask the same question over and over which is apparently way too much for you comprehend. At least I'm being honest and not trying to justify my position with vague and useless points. The main problem is that you actually have nothing to communicate and simply want to dance around proclaiming DGB, so good.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:46:08 PM

Hello and congratulations on the three year mark.
Is this team still running the Digibyte Gaming site?
My payouts and my friends are getting rejected, regardless of game.

We have just pushed an update to the DigiByte Gaming Wallet to fix the transaction proposal issue people were having:

1) Make sure to back up your wallets seed phrase (Settings Icon -> Backup)

2) Go to Chrome store, update wallet & make sure you are on version 1.8.9 https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digibyte-gaming-wallet/lpmijfncbdjhcbockhipcncnhfgghkoj

Lets us know if you have any more issues.  Thanks for supporting DigiByte Gaming!

Worked once last night (16th).
Now on the 17th it is being rejected.

I cycled the web wallet address, no change. I downloaded the newest Chrome wallet and tied my wallet address to the DGB website. Still getting rejected payouts.
Now what?

I'm also curious how this all flows as well. The site reads from the public profiles (CSGO-LOL-WOW). Then moves funds from a collective wallet into the web wallet first or the externally recorded wallet? I'm curious about the hops that might be slowing down the process.

Also, is the rejected payouts still being held somewhere or is all gone once rejected?

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

Support? I never once asked you for support. I did ask the same question over and over which is apparently way too much for you comprehend. At least I'm being honest and not trying to justify my position with vague and useless points. The main problem is that you actually have nothing to communicate and simply want to dance around proclaiming DGB, so good.
shut up and read your own posts idiot!
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:56:04 PM

We have just pushed an update to the DigiByte Gaming Wallet to fix the transaction proposal issue people were having:

2) Go to Chrome store, update wallet & make sure you are on version 1.8.9 https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digibyte-gaming-wallet/lpmijfncbdjhcbockhipcncnhfgghkoj

Lets us know if you have any more issues.  Thanks for supporting DigiByte Gaming!

I cycled the web wallet address, no change. I downloaded the newest Chrome wallet and tied my wallet address to the DGB website. Still getting rejected payouts.
Now what?

I'm also curious how this all flows as well. The site reads from the public profiles (CSGO-LOL-WOW). Then moves funds from a collective wallet into the web wallet first or the externally recorded wallet? I'm curious about the hops that might be slowing down the process.

Also, is the rejected payouts still being held somewhere or is all gone once rejected?
I'm getting a little confused here. There was an issue with the chrome gaming wallet that an update was pushed last night. If you are talking about rejected payments from playing, it is probably because gaming wallet is currently empty. You should get paid when funds are put into it.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:01:28 PM

Now what?

The digibyte wallets weren't intended to be used , why the fuck are people using this coin outside of Poloniex and bittrex? The wallets are not maintained because it's a pump and dump coin. We need to look at what they releasing next and let Jared market the new feature. $250 thousand isn't enough to maintain wallets and marketing.

As long as a coin stays alive, there is always the chance for it being used more.

As long as a coin can be mined somewhat profitably and converted to BTC, it has a reason to exist.

Each altcoin has a family of people who created it and maintain it and hence are the greatest benefactors of it's existence.  Granted
some might be scammier than others.

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:14:12 PM

I have 2 questions.

1. Why is development slow with 5-6 people working on DGB?
2. Why does dgb need more crowdfunding when they received $250k in 2014? The $250k investment has not done anything , what will another $250k really help?

First, thank you for taking the time to ask the question. Second thank you for supporting DGB!

As mentioned in the original CoinDesk Press release: http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

The funds will be used by the DigiByte developers as part of a push to upgrade the core functionality of the project's code and develop new services on top of its infrastructure.

Key phrase here: "develop new services on top of its infrastructure"

$250 K (from a private investor) would cover 3 quality developers & company expenses for about a year in Silicon Valley. It costs about 3k a month for a developer simply to live there.  We are now three years later. For those who are not aware, these are the platforms and upgrades that have been created since then:

Core Protocol:
Multi-Algo Hard Fork (Multi-Algo mining)
Multi-Shield Hard Fork (Multi-Shield difficulty adjustment)
DigiSpeed Hard Fork (Increased speed & scalability)
Upcoming 4.1.3 Release

Result = DigiByte is now the longest and most proven scalable public PoW blockchain in existence with over 3.7 million blocks and a capacity of 300 TPS currently.

"new services on top of its infrastructure"
DigiByte Gaming
DiguSign
DigiExplorer
DigiByte.co (2 New Websites)
DigiByte Gaming Wallet (Multiple Phases)
iOS Wallet
Android SPV Wallet Upgrades & Maintenance
Tofugear Retail Payments Integration (we really need to promote this more)
DigiPay Payment Processor
DigiByte Market
DigiTradeX (Fully functioning exchange developed and tested, never released due to regulatory burdens and requirements for USD to DGB)
Original DigiByteTip Platform
Upcoming Digi-ID and Digi-2FA
Numerous conferences, marketing materials and presentations have been paid for to promote DGB. Not to mention the DGB we have paid out to bring 40,000 new gamers into the Digi ecosystem.

All DGB we have has been purchased on the market, there was no ICO or Pre-Mine held on to support development once this group emerged. (0.5 percent was given away and used for initial wallets the first 6 weeks. All documented publicly as most of you know, check the first page)

All the above services require hosting & maintenance costs.  At one point our combined server expenses were over $1,000 USD.  We have also sponsored and helped community projects whenever possible.

As for us "crowd funding".  We are working to build a thriving ecosystem outside of "us".  Name one other cryptocurrency where a handful of people have done all the above.  Each of those services could easily use a team of 20 people to really be taken to their full potential with millions in investment for each one. Simply look at individual platforms in the BTC community, and the teams and funding behind each one.

2. Why does dgb need more crowdfunding when they received $250k in 2014? The $250k investment has not done anything, what will another $250k really help?

DigiByte is decentralised and we want to grow the community to take on their own projects and help build a true, decentralised future. This platform is to allow individuals to "crowd-fund" their own ideas and projects.  For others to take initiative.  Nowhere are "we" asking for another 250K from anyone.

Hopefully this clears some things up.
Please people read this...it's not like it was posted so long ago. I refuse to call DigiByte a p&d coin but it is also obvious that's how many people think of it. Any coins the developers have, have been bought off the market and they are not the main benefactors, so early miners should be.
Pages: « 1 ... 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 [1458] 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: