Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 [1430] 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:46:51 PM

DigiByte is looking good again.

Hope it will break 70 sats again

Pump Mode is ON!!!

70 sats is still very attainable and might surge up to 100 sats if a big pump does come.

Pumps are retarded... i can't believe how moronic most are with coins... o this coin is awesome its going to moon and pump soon. Once it pumps and dumps ..... crickets. So many greedy dodgy assholes in crypto that pretend to believe in a coin but actually have dump intentions in mind. You should be looking for increased use rather than your next pump high.

Gee, it's never a dull day in the world of crypto. Some ppl follow pumps & dumps for profit, some do this for fun, some don't care at all. Crypto is full of greedy dodgy assholes as you say. They developed altcoin business actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:11:48 PM

DigiByte is looking good again.

Hope it will break 70 sats again

Pump Mode is ON!!!

70 sats is still very attainable and might surge up to 100 sats if a big pump does come.

Pumps are retarded... i can't believe how moronic most are with coins... o this coin is awesome its going to moon and pump soon. Once it pumps and dumps ..... crickets. So many greedy dodgy assholes in crypto that pretend to believe in a coin but actually have dump intentions in mind. You should be looking for increased use rather than your next pump high.
keep calm !
everyone has the right to hope   Cool Cool
and it is profitable for investors  Wink
small movement again showing some green, better to keep holding and wait.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:36:10 PM

Is it just me who believes that current DAO/ETH fuck ups should bring more attention to "pure currency" cryptos like DGB?

Digibyte and Gulden will do well within the next year. Have to wait for this btc halving to be done with, until then hold strong and buy low!  Grin Grin

As per my post in June:

Gulden is finally catching digibyte in marketcap, which means digibyte is most likely due for a rally within 6 months. Gulden has always followed digibytes price movements. As you people can see these are the 2 best coins for long term.

DigiByte   marketcap $2,580,211
Gulden   marketcap $1,938,514

I never used the words caught up. I said catching up, Guldens marketcap was under $700k less then a month ago.

Guldens marketcap won't hold as it's not on Poloniex and it's a pre pump for their 1.6.0 release. Watch the price crash after.

Digibyte marketcap trippled when it was added to Poloniex and has kept growing on average ever since. Poloniex is the biggest exchange in the world and if your coin is not on Poloniex it has no hope.

I sold out on Gulden like I did with AUR, I don't own anymore countrycoins. The profits I used to buy up dgb on both those coins. The dutch can never win a world Cup final , how they going to win at crypto and both NLG and AUR are run by the Dutch.

Gulden price will collapse like AUR did.

I am all in on dgb and myriad for my alt coins.

Dgb has the marketing edge on 99% of the coins in crypto and why it will win.

i don't think it has the marketing edge... bitcoin and some of the major others have users that promote it endlessly plus businesses visibility so i think thats a little bit over the top statement wise.

1 thing i will say about digibyte that got me here in the first place was the target to be a microtransaction currency. Its 21 billion isn't it so its not over inflated supply wise its pure mining not proof of stake which stops the constant supply hitting from no work bar holding at a point and dev does provide coin updates as well as projects like dgb gaming etc (which i saw are open sourced except dgb gaming).

People wanting crypto to become mainstream have to realise that its all about the speed and micro transactions. Bitcoins 7 transactions a second doesn't cut it but then again its not designed to be a micro transaction currency so it does what it does well.

DGB at present only lacks a few things slowing it down. That is a niche with a following and an idiot proof easy way to spend (all cryptos seem to have this issue).

On the niche part it needs
- acceptance by online stores en mass
- gaming websites and services that encourage rapid use of the currency and movement of coins between people. Values not important its the fact it transitions from person a to person b in exchange for something and happens a lot.

On the idiot proof easy way to use
- people don't want to see long ass public keys and the like. The want a token they can swipe on something that says pay now, they want to tap an account name like a bank account and then provide some kind of mechanism authorising the spend which something unique to them that they are or know. Wallets and devices should hide all this technical cryptography references and have only displayed labels like savings, spend1, spend2. 1 time address use thats fine... keep the label auto backup the stuff it creates... the user shouldn't have to do anything technical or protective of their funds. People don't want their assets and money to be something they have to babysit and micromanage on a technical level.

Im not sure why this part hasn't been address in crypto yet full stop.

Digibyte will grow i've increased my holdings. Im not up to the 109 million i once owned but getting there... i think as a currency it has a nice future as long as the dev stays ahead of any other coins entering the marketplace... well mico currencies that is.

People don't want anonymity nor do they want gizmos and irc channels and other shit in their wallets. They just want to be able to spend their money easy and fast.

Yes, totally agree with all of that, especially the bits in bold.  Until simplicity of usage is achieved, i.e until the Ordinary Joe can use it easily, crypto is going nowhere.

First coin to pass the Homer Simpson test*, wins the race!!

* H.S able to spend crypto without asking Lisa for assistance.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:12:30 AM

how many times i suggested to digibyte... and now firstblood did... and i told to do that since years.... 5.5 millions in few seconds... and dgb after years at the same point... dgb you lost the train and the games... a really shit coin for noobs but now for sure without hope. RIP

@GODofUSD
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:03:42 AM

how many times i suggested to digibyte... and now firstblood did... and i told to do that since years.... 5.5 millions in few seconds... and dgb after years at the same point... dgb you lost the train and the games... a really shit coin for noobs but now for sure without hope. RIP

price wise, I got a feeling that someone may get 'firstblood'...of FirstBlood. Cool
Project wise, its all about betting isn't it? DigiByte ain't gonna get into that.
Looks interesting to trade it though (with all the hype surrounding it)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

appbox

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:16:11 AM

Take it easy. Don't be so sensitive.

Just trust Jared.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gianni sperti

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:24:12 AM

it takes max two hours to clone a "next generation" coin. or did you add any new features?
We are working on a coin mixing service as we feel true anonymity is paramount within a cryptocurrency. No, it was not added into the initial source code as it is still a ways off. We are also starting to work on a second generation light weight wallet. The coin is very fast as our intent was to make a coin so you could walk into Starbucks and buy some coffee within a minute. You have to start somewhere right?
So, after two years what is the situation with anonymity? What progress did you make?
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:40:39 AM

it takes max two hours to clone a "next generation" coin. or did you add any new features?
We are working on a coin mixing service as we feel true anonymity is paramount within a cryptocurrency. No, it was not added into the initial source code as it is still a ways off. We are also starting to work on a second generation light weight wallet. The coin is very fast as our intent was to make a coin so you could walk into Starbucks and buy some coffee within a minute. You have to start somewhere right?
So, after two years what is the situation with anonymity? What progress did you make?
I think firstly we need electrum wallet for fast and easy using.
People will use DGB more with electrum wallet at least i will use it Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
gianni sperti

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:57:47 AM

Not doing anonymous transaction as far as I'm aware, trying to get it mainstream and anonymous transactions may put ppl off

Whats the story with the thread title? A professional crypto launching @ 7pm?
It's Digibyte. Two years ago.

I took a quote from page 5 and post a comment.

The founder said he understood the important of anonymity for digital currencies I thought he would have done something by now.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:50:56 AM

Many people here may be aware that Apple recently removed a couple of crypto apps, anyone care to guess the reason why?
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:54:01 AM

Agree with this, would love to see one for DGB for hardware wallet compatibility. Please get in touch if you can help here.

https://github.com/digibyte/electrum-dgb
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:07:00 PM

Many people here may be aware that Apple recently removed a couple of crypto apps, anyone care to guess the reason why?
This?....   http://www.macrumors.com/2016/08/09/fake-bitcoin-ios-apps-app-store/

Is there a conspiracy theory version?
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:03:09 PM

DGB does need a electrum wallet, the core wallet puts many people off.

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:31:56 PM

This?....   http://www.macrumors.com/2016/08/09/fake-bitcoin-ios-apps-app-store/

Is there a conspiracy theory version?
I was thinking Dash and shapeshift not just fake bitcoin wallets!
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:49:00 PM

Exactly true!
Cmon developers hear us Cheesy

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:33:39 PM

Agree with this, would love to see one for DGB for hardware wallet compatibility. Please get in touch if you can help here.

https://github.com/digibyte/electrum-dgb
Hello! Is there some roadmap on DGB for october, november?
protonn

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:25:27 PM

I would recommend the devteam change the Electrum upstream to https://github.com/pooler/electrum-ltc and update, or if it isn't possible, refork from https://github.com/pooler/electrum-ltc and they should still be able to merge/commit many changes from the current DGB electrum repo.

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:13:07 PM

I would recommend the devteam change the Electrum upstream to https://github.com/pooler/electrum-ltc and update, or if it isn't possible, refork from https://github.com/pooler/electrum-ltc and they should still be able to merge/commit many changes from the current DGB electrum repo.
You obviously know what you are looking at Protonn.
The old electrum wallet was started by a community member we’ve not seen for a good while now, so this project has pretty much been on a back burner forever. If you would like to pick up the ball and run with it you’d be very welcome in our community, judging by the requests here. 
litecoingva

Activity: 286

in LTC i trust

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:08:04 PM

FirstBlood is a peer-to-peer (p2p) gaming platform offering competitors the opportunity to win tokens by challenging each other to skill-based games like League of Legends, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and DOTA 2.

and after 3 years dgb only reward in 3 games... firstblood did and win the game round.

dgb RIP right now... no future for dgb in games

@GODofUSD
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:32:26 PM

You obviously know what you are looking at Protonn.
The old electrum wallet was started by a community member we’ve not seen for a good while now, so this project has pretty much been on a back burner forever. If you would like to pick up the ball and run with it you’d be very welcome in our community, judging by the requests here. 

Maybe we could organise a community bounty for this??
Pages: « 1 ... 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 [1430] 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: