Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 [1410] 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

Future Protocol Additions: Sync of DigiByte Core Protocol to BTC 0.12 core code.
1.   Libsecp256k1 Switch – This allows for a dramatic increase in the speed of validating ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) public/private keys.  This will only enhance the speed of DigiByte transactions while reducing bandwidth and network latency.

2.   Headers 1st Sync – One issue DigiByte is currently facing is our blockchain is almost at a height of 3 million blocks. Bitcoin is still at 300K.  By allowing headers 1st sync our simplified wallets (Android, iOS) will be able to sync with the network much quicker. As well as regular nodes.  This code has already been tested and implemented to BTC.

3.   Block Pruning – It is not necessary to retain all information sent and received in a block for everyone on the network.  By pruning some previous block data we can help DigiByte scale without overloading users hard drives.

4.   CheckLockTimeVerify  - This op function allows sending a transaction that cannot be re-spent until a certain point in the future. This unlocks the potentially for advanced smart contract applications to be built upon the DigiByte blockchain as well as advanced security authentication procedures with platforms such as Digi-ID.

5.   Other Adjustments – Several other slight improvements to the protocol can be found in the 0.12 core sync.  It is important however to note several conflicts may potentially arise with some of our current custom implementations in our UTXO protocol such as MultiAlgo, DigiShield, block timing etc that still need to be worked through and tested.  This should not require a hard fork though.

6.     Addition of Segregated Witness Code – “SegWit” for short essentially allows for nodes on a network to be a witness to a transaction without having the ability to alter a transaction.  Hence the segregated nature.  This allows for the establishment of what is know as “Micro Payment Channels.” This is better compared to the way the Internet itself works with the DNS system.  By implementing the SegWit code into DigiByte we are setting the foundation and ability for the “Lightning Network” to be implemented. This means potentially hundreds of thousands of transactions per second worldwide for DigiByte. We have the ability to pull this off before Bitcoin if we can get the right resources in time.

8.   Addition of Colored Coins Layer – This is a well establish layer that can be implemented on top of DigiByte to create a virtually unlimited amount of “Smart Contracts.” “The Blockchain of Things” brought the most impressive potential use case for adding the colored coins layer on top of DigiByte. By leveraging the headers of a transaction itself it is possible through an additional API layer to use DigiByte transactions not as we think of them today but more as a communications network that can contribute groundbreaking improvements to industries across the board in a decentralized manner all the while boosting DigiByte's real world utility around the globe.

When will you be giving the bitcoin developers the go ahead to use your code?

Give it a rest , everyone knows these updates are from the bitcoin developers. Let digibyte market this update to help get new users, the devs have already said they not going to innovate because it's too dangerous and would rather copy proven code. Marketing is what will get users, not development.

Although I am disappointed in the lack of marketing of late from Jared, it's been very quiet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kattekop

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:46:58 PM

from the latest Twitter (roadmap) linked to here:

Marketing Efforts
- Getting on a Chinese Exchange

This is a fact now, it happened! Cheesy
Kayahoga

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:48:51 AM

Hello, I am having difficulty logging into Digibyte gaming with my Reddit account. 

When i log in to Reddit i get

bad request (reddit.com)

you sent an invalid request
— invalid redirect_uri parameter.

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:09:59 AM

Hello, I am having difficulty logging into Digibyte gaming with my Reddit account. 

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

I have the same Problem with my Google account. Can't log link them.

Are you getting payout at the Moment?

All my payout within the last 8 days are stuck on "pending".
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:59:25 AM

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

They might be in the process of moving everything to Azure or heaven forbid the donor for giving free digibyte has decided not to contribute anymore. Only the dev team can confirm what the status is. The community might need to give their digibyte towards the gamers.

The free digibyte has to come from somewhere , it doesn't magically fall off trees.
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:22:38 AM

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

They might be in the process of moving everything to Azure or heaven forbid the donor for giving free digibyte has decided not to contribute anymore. Only the dev team can confirm what the status is. The community might need to give their digibyte towards the gamers.

The free digibyte has to come from somewhere , it doesn't magically fall off trees.

I think they said a few pages back that the fee from the official mining pool was currently funding it, thats why it had dropped
Mauser

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:34:13 AM

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

I understand that the DGBs must come from somewhere.
It is just that the website shows me for 8 days now pending payouts. So I am kind of waiting for them.  If there would be an offical message saying that they stop giving away DGBs. Or they are having issues with the website and payouts will continue in a week or so. It would be fine. I am just seeing any news from the admins or support.
Tommy03

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:43:24 PM

Hi guys, I've got one question.
When I play 3 or more games of League of Legends, it only counts like one game in daily quest (digibytegaming.com). Is this only happening to me?
Thank you in advance.
DGBforver

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

It is just that the website shows me for 8 days now pending payouts. So I am kind of waiting for them.  If there would be an offical message saying that they stop giving away DGBs. Or they are having issues with the website and payouts will continue in a week or so. It would be fine. I am just seeing any news from the admins or support.

The team will use some of the 250 000 dollars investment they got to buy some coins to fund the gaming, the community doesn't need to fund anything, everyone relax!

Crypt Keeper

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:17:14 AM

I still have a bunch of DigiByte!
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 02:50:03 AM

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

It is just that the website shows me for 8 days now pending payouts. So I am kind of waiting for them.  If there would be an offical message saying that they stop giving away DGBs. Or they are having issues with the website and payouts will continue in a week or so. It would be fine. I am just seeing any news from the admins or support.

The team will use some of the 250 000 dollars investment they got to buy some coins to fund the gaming, the community doesn't need to fund anything, everyone relax!

Everything is progressing with DigiByte Gaming and we are adding several new features to the platform.  We are most definitely still paying out DigiBytes.  However, following several recent exploits we have had to significantly tighten the parameters of the payouts to prevent spam and significant abuse.

Upcoming Changes:

* Accounts are limited to 1 summoner account (no longer 5). (This along with the referral system was being significantly abused)
* Switch to the questing / leveling system
* Additional Games
* Gaming API
* Additional services Smiley

Mauser

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:29:18 AM

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

Everything is progressing with DigiByte Gaming and we are adding several new features to the platform.  We are most definitely still paying out DigiBytes.  However, following several recent exploits we have had to significantly tighten the parameters of the payouts to prevent spam and significant abuse.

Upcoming Changes:

* Accounts are limited to 1 summoner account (no longer 5). (This along with the referral system was being significantly abused)
* Additional Games
* Gaming API

Thanks a lot for the update. The site is working again. I finally got over 1000 DGBs =)

In case anyone wants to Support a gamer. DGB Wallet: DGBLrVSXeFeMEfcttyYin5SJVbshcT8txL
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:03:22 AM

bad request (reddit.com)

Any suggestions?

~Kayahoga

Yeah but still the coin is dirt cheap pretty easy to fund any games you want. You can buy thousands with 3 USD ffs....

Here's the link buy it up easily https://m.poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_dgb
Mauser

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:08:43 AM

Upcoming Changes:

* Additional Games
* Gaming API

Thanks a lot for the update. The site is working again. I finally got over 1000 DGBs =)

In case anyone wants to Support a gamer. DGB Wallet: DGBLrVSXeFeMEfcttyYin5SJVbshcT8txL

Thank you very much for the anonymous 390 DGB tip yesterday. I know my 1500 DGB is not a lot but everyone has to start somewhere with his altcoins.
Mauser

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:11:56 AM

Upcoming Changes:

* Additional Games
* Gaming API

Thank you very much for the anonymous 390 DGB tip yesterday. I know my 1500 DGB is not a lot but everyone has to start somewhere with his altcoins.

Wow. Some anonymous bitcointalk member send me 3000 DGBs. That is twice the amount I earned by playing Cs Go for 4 weeks. Crazy. THANKS A LOT! I am up to 5.5k DGBs =)

Please send me a PM. I would really like to thank you in Person.

I am glad DGBs are not really affected by the recent Bitcoin scandal.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:24:34 AM

so lucky of you having someone send you some coins not bad for a tip right
keep it up mate keep supporting and i'm sure this project will rise more
as the dev is active.
Verias

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:20:53 PM

Tips are also given out sometimes on the DGB telegram chat
http://telegram.digistats.info
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:30:51 PM

so lucky of you having someone send you some coins not bad for a tip right
keep it up mate keep supporting and i'm sure this project will rise more
as the dev is active.

When was the devs last update and new feature added?

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:29:13 PM

Are there any plans for changing the blocksize? loading the wallet is a pain in the ass, plus some people have only 10gb harddrive, the wallet takes up the entire disk space. Other than that, very positive and excited about the developments going on  Smiley I hope in the near future everybody will fight the good fight by using DigiByte  Smiley

I like to speculate
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:51:46 AM

Just wanted to post and sort of rant, give my opinion on something.

The changes to Digibyte Gaming for League of Legends are stupid.  First, you guys made it so we can only earn DGB from one account instead of 4-5, and on top of that we have to claim them every 24 hrs or they get taken?

And then on top of both of those you didn't even bother to increase match rewards to make up for those two horrible decisions?

I'm unimpressed and disappointed.  I really liked where DGB was going, but pulling shit like that isn't going to make people want to stick around.  I don't mine anymore, so playing LoL was the only way I could earn DGB, and with those two nerfs it's pretty much pointless now, seeing as I was only earning a few thousand DGB per month BEFORE the nerfs.
Pages: « 1 ... 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 [1410] 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: