Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:55:34 AM

breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

That exchange looks scammy as heck  Huh
www.blw666.com is the exchange, is it the GOX of China?  Grin

Site info https://who.is/whois/blw666.com

These types of scam exchanges only damage the Digibyte project
We need big volume and trusted Chinese exchanges for the real deal
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:38:22 AM

Anyone else having problems with the gaming payouts? My cs go DBGs are still stick on pending for several days now.

So None of the other Gamers here have Problems with there payouts?

The payouts are very small that most gamers wouldn't care to report faults or have mailed the digibyte team directly with their problems. I play CS:GO when I have some free time but not for dgb as I have more coins then most and better to give more coins to people who only have a few.

I am Mailing the Support for a week now and still not getting any help =/ My payouts for the last 7 days are all on pending. Very wierd. And apparently only I have this Problem?

The amounts are so small in monetary terms that it's not worth complaining about for most gamers.
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:40:25 AM

breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

These types of scam exchanges only damage the Digibyte project
We need big volume and trusted Chinese exchanges for the real deal

Poloniex is the highest volume of all alt coin exchanges. Getting onto a Chinese Exchange would of helped if DGB wasn't on poloniex already.
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:53:42 PM

lol seriously , www.blw666.com is not a scam exchange

you are not chinese . Don't know anything about chinese exchanges. Not sure why you say such word like that .  Grin

blw666 is a trusted exchange. A lot of my chinese friends use it

Note: don't tell me you say this exchange is scam too coinexchange.io . if so, you are deserved a PUNCH into your face  Grin
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:10:22 PM

lol seriously , www.blw666.com is not a scam exchange

you are not chinese . Don't know anything about chinese exchanges. Not sure why you say such word like that .  Grin

blw666 is a trusted exchange. A lot of my chinese friends use it

Note: don't tell me you say this exchange is scam too coinexchange.io . if so, you are deserved a PUNCH into your face  Grin

I'm pretty sure myself it's a very good thing that DGB get's onto chinese exchanges. This one seems legit as far as I know!

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:12:46 AM

Not heard about this exchange before

Having one more exchange is not a bad thing. But we should never keep too many coins in any exchange
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:52:34 AM

breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

That exchange looks scammy as heck  Huh
www.blw666.com is the exchange, is it the GOX of China?  Grin

Having one more exchange is not a bad thing. But we should never keep too many coins in any exchange

Poloniex has 855 million in sell orders and you can times that by +-3 to get the amount of coins on there. It will take a good pump group to get digibyte over 150 satoshi in the short term.  Long term , in 2-3 years it will be at 500 satoshi.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:07:07 PM

Anyone else having problems with the gaming payouts? My cs go DBGs are still stick on pending for several days now.

The payouts are very small that most gamers wouldn't care to report faults or have mailed the digibyte team directly with their problems. I play CS:GO when I have some free time but not for dgb as I have more coins then most and better to give more coins to people who only have a few.

I am Mailing the Support for a week now and still not getting any help =/ My payouts for the last 7 days are all on pending. Very wierd. And apparently only I have this Problem?

The amounts are so small in monetary terms that it's not worth complaining about for most gamers.

But if you don't earn DGBs through playing CS Go or Lol, what has this coin to do with gaming? I thought this thread is about DigiByte Gaming - CS:GO, LoL. Just wierd that I am the only one with issues now.
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:10:10 PM

We need some good and reputable Chinese Exchange like Yunbi or OKCoin to which DigiByte might get added to.  Tongue

The recent Chinese exchange looks fishy and noone has ever heard of it before  Cry

Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:24:48 PM

same with me, i am never hear about poloniex, bittrex and other exchanger when they begin first time, i think they is not big exchange at the same time when first time online

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:44:13 PM

But if you don't earn DGBs through playing CS Go or Lol, what has this coin to do with gaming? I thought this thread is about DigiByte Gaming - CS:GO, LoL. Just wierd that I am the only one with issues now.

Maybe try on Telegram.
http://telegram.digistats.info/

Not sure why you haven't had an answer but most of the main guys seem to be on Telegram now.

Maybe even shoot Digibyte a PM
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:54:44 PM

about that time again
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:32:05 AM

DigiByte Website if offline for you guys too?
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:37:18 AM

breaking news: DGB is going to be listed on chinese exchange soon. The road to 100 satoshi is coming  Wink

That exchange looks scammy as heck  Huh
www.blw666.com is the exchange, is it the GOX of China?  Grin

same with me, i am never hear about poloniex, bittrex and other exchanger when they begin first time, i think they is not big exchange at the same time when first time online

Between 0.2 - 0.3% of the bitcoin supply sits on Poloniex, Poloniex is the highest volume exchange and adding dgb to any other exchange won't make a difference to the price.
http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

dgb is already on the best exchange. All digibyte has to do is marketing and more development and the price will go up because of the mass amount of btc on Poloniex.

benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:46:08 AM

I'm assuming you mean Digibyte gaming??
If so, yes its down at the moment
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:19:06 PM

I'm assuming you mean Digibyte gaming??
If so, yes its down at the moment

Any idea when it is going to be back up because i cant find anything?

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:24:42 PM

digibytegaming offline?
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:27:30 PM

digibytegaming offline?

Nice observation skillz you got there homie. Please let me know when them observation skills realize its back online. Thanks

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:01:19 PM

digibytegaming offline?

Nice observation skillz you got there homie. Please let me know when them observation skills realize its back online. Thanks

Isn't the team migrating everything to Microsoft Azure, Jared signed a partnership deal with Microsoft about a month ago. I believe for 12 free months on the cloud, after that I guess the $250k will take care of the payments.

Satya Nadella was very pleased with this partnership.
is this will take some chain reaction as well with the price increase of this coin, after reading this post i got more
interested to buy and invest with this coin. maybe good time now to hold.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:36:05 PM

digibytegaming offline?

Isn't the team migrating everything to Microsoft Azure, Jared signed a partnership deal with Microsoft about a month ago. I believe for 12 free months on the cloud, after that I guess the $250k will take care of the payments.

Satya Nadella was very pleased with this partnership.
is this will take some chain reaction as well with the price increase of this coin, after reading this post i got more
interested to buy and invest with this coin. maybe good time now to hold.

Anybody know what the Levels are for in the My Profile page ? do they give more payouts the higher the level or it makes the daily quests harder ?

We will be rolling out a more advanced leveling, questing and XP system here in the near future.  We also will be adding additional games and services to DigiByte Gaming.  We are also in the process of developing an API with some exciting functionality for DigiByte Gaming.

To give everyone a quick summary of what we are currently working toward:

DigiByte Gaming
- Questing System
- Leveling System
- Additional Games
- API

DiguSign
- Digi-ID
- Secure Document Handling
- Human Readable Document Handling

DigiByte Core Protocol
- Update to 0.12 Core Code base
- Addition of Segregated Witness
- Experimenting with colored coins adaptation and open assets for smart contracts (timelockverify)

Marketing Efforts
- Getting on a Chinese Exchange
- Strategic Partnerships Similar to the Microsoft One

DigiByte Wallets
- Gaming Wallet Upgrades
- Android Wallet Upgrades
- iOS Wallet Upgrades
- DigiByte Gaming iOS wallet release

DigiHash (All funds currently going to payouts to DigiByte Gaming, so mine here if you want to support adoption of DigiByte through Gaming)
- Upgrades

If anyone would like to help with the core upgrades please PM us.  We want this to be an open source effort. We have a lot of work left to do and will continue to be working hard each and every day on several projects.  With our Microsoft Azure partnership we have migrated several servers and core infrastructure over that has delayed other development for a couple weeks.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and make sure to join the telegram chat! (If someone could post an updated link to the chat following this it would be appreciated). We will keep posting updates as new developments and events occur.

It's because a lot of the marketing is false and a lot of people think digibyte developed multi algo because they market it in such a way.

Let us clear something up here to put this unnecessary flaming war to rest.  We have never claimed to be the inventors of multi-algo and we have repeatedly given credit to Myriadcoin for doing so.  Both in writing and in public presentations.  However, we were the first coin to go from a single mining algo to fork to a multi-algo setup which had its own unique challenges. If anything we certainly have helped bring more attention to the benefits multi-algo offers.

We feel there is a mutual synergy between DigiByte and Myriadcoin moving forward and we would like to collaborate to assist each other in the future.  We do not view the crypto world as a "winner" take all situation.  There need's to be multiple blockchains not only for security but also for development & experimentation.  This is what makes the blockchain world so exciting.

The DigiByte protocol is the heart of the DigiByte ecosystem. The DGB protocol will continue to evolve as time goes on. The primary means of improvements will be to take tested, useful and innovative additions found in multiple other coins and implement some of those changes into DGB. This will allow DigiByte to maintain a competitive advantage over the majority of other block chains without wasting time on implementing new changes that have never been proven or tested that could and often do lead to significant security vulnerabilities.  At the end of the day we can not afford even a single major security breach in the network (think DAO). We will give credit where credit is do in this process to other innovators for taking the initial risk. By taking ideas from multiple sources DigiByte itself will remain unique with many competitive advantages. At this point DigiByte is far enough along, with 2.5 years of invested resources (both time and money by people all over the world) that we can not afford to be reckless with unproven "additions" to the core protocol.

We would love to spend 100% of our resources on R&D but the reality is this is just not feasible.  By far the biggest challenge right now for every coin is user adoption and real-world utility.  You can have the most technologically advanced blockchain in the world with the most cutting-edge advancements.  But if no one knows about it what good is it?  Sure you will get a short term pump & dump in a tiny speculators market. But without making a coordinated, strategic move to gain news users outside of the "speculators" community its just not a viable long term solution.  

The DigiByte Protocol currently consists of 5 decentralized mining algorithms including; Sha256, Qubit, Skein, Groestl and Scrypt. The core DigiByte protocol is considered to be UTXO based and is different than the emerging “Virtual Machine” approach now pioneered by Ethereum. UTXO by companies such as Microsoft and IBM is considered to be the most secure and well-tested approach to blockchain development. The block timing is currently set at 15 seconds (40x faster than BTC) with 1 MB blocks.  Every 2 years the size of the blocks will double.  At this current rate we will match VISA with network transaction capacity by 2021. DigiByte currently implements the “DigiShield” and “MultiShield” difficulty adjustment code which has been proven to be highly reliable and has since been implemented into multiple other alt coins. DigiByte currently boasts over 8,000 nodes and in terms of absolute decentralization is the most secure blockchain on the planet. However without continued improvements for the remaining parts of 2016 and in to 2017 this edge will be lost.

Future Protocol Additions: Sync of DigiByte Core Protocol to BTC 0.12 core code.
1.   Libsecp256k1 Switch – This allows for a dramatic increase in the speed of validating ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) public/private keys.  This will only enhance the speed of DigiByte transactions while reducing bandwidth and network latency.

2.   Headers 1st Sync – One issue DigiByte is currently facing is our blockchain is almost at a height of 3 million blocks. Bitcoin is still at 300K.  By allowing headers 1st sync our simplified wallets (Android, iOS) will be able to sync with the network much quicker. As well as regular nodes.  This code has already been tested and implemented to BTC.

3.   Block Pruning – It is not necessary to retain all information sent and received in a block for everyone on the network.  By pruning some previous block data we can help DigiByte scale without overloading users hard drives.

4.   CheckLockTimeVerify  - This op function allows sending a transaction that cannot be re-spent until a certain point in the future. This unlocks the potentially for advanced smart contract applications to be built upon the DigiByte blockchain as well as advanced security authentication procedures with platforms such as Digi-ID.

5.   Other Adjustments – Several other slight improvements to the protocol can be found in the 0.12 core sync.  It is important however to note several conflicts may potentially arise with some of our current custom implementations in our UTXO protocol such as MultiAlgo, DigiShield, block timing etc that still need to be worked through and tested.  This should not require a hard fork though.

6.     Addition of Segregated Witness Code – “SegWit” for short essentially allows for nodes on a network to be a witness to a transaction without having the ability to alter a transaction.  Hence the segregated nature.  This allows for the establishment of what is know as “Micro Payment Channels.” This is better compared to the way the Internet itself works with the DNS system.  By implementing the SegWit code into DigiByte we are setting the foundation and ability for the “Lightning Network” to be implemented. This means potentially hundreds of thousands of transactions per second worldwide for DigiByte. We have the ability to pull this off before Bitcoin if we can get the right resources in time.

7.       Algorithm Swap – In the past 16 months since DigiByte’s switch to multi-algorithm proof of work many new cryptocurrency mining algorithms have been created to help decentralize and set new coins apart. As DigiByte grows we will need to swap one algo out to send a message to ASIC manufacturers etc. that DigiByte will remain decentralized.

8.   Addition of Colored Coins Layer – This is a well establish layer that can be implemented on top of DigiByte to create a virtually unlimited amount of “Smart Contracts.” “The Blockchain of Things” brought the most impressive potential use case for adding the colored coins layer on top of DigiByte. By leveraging the headers of a transaction itself it is possible through an additional API layer to use DigiByte transactions not as we think of them today but more as a communications network that can contribute groundbreaking improvements to industries across the board in a decentralized manner all the while boosting DigiByte's real world utility around the globe.

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
Pages: « 1 ... 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 [1409] 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: