Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:08:50 PM

I've been making a lot of BTC buying at 50-52 and selling above 60 all year long, always setting low buy orders because I know the floor is 50, no need to even buy at 55 or 54.

However I'm not setting any right now because I think DGB reputation has been seriously damaged after this last PnD, I think it will have a similar impact as to what happened last year when it went from 150 to 20 sats. This time it will go below 40 like Doge IMO. There are a lot of new projects doing great and many coming so unless something really changes it will be hard for Digibyte to stay afloat. Maybe if Microsoft Azure adds DGB could give it a boost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:35:03 PM

LOLLL

need 1000 btc before to be at +100 sat... 410btc sell wall at 100 sat... you are very optimistic
I am so sorry your life was never optimistic, so poor never change

... you only tell about shit. make analisys.

@GODofUSD
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:35:46 PM

I've been making a lot of BTC buying at 50-52 and selling above 60 all year long, always setting low buy orders because I know the floor is 50, no need to even buy at 55 or 54.

However I'm not setting any right now because I think DGB reputation has been seriously damaged after this last PnD, I think it will have a similar impact as to what happened last year when it went from 150 to 20 sats. This time it will go below 40 like Doge IMO. There are a lot of new projects doing great and many coming so unless something really changes it will be hard for Digibyte to stay afloat. Maybe if Microsoft Azure adds DGB could give it a boost.

totally agree

@GODofUSD
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:55:52 PM

Maybe if Microsoft Azure adds DGB could give it a boost.

A boost to what ?
Did you read Azure blockchains lately ? DGB been on there for a few now. Azure just been used as hype stuff  by ETH, which is a joke between you and me. Azure platforms help alot cryptos, but microsoft welcome every coins onto it. The first one just got lucky to use this as hyping.

Digibyte has been manipulated as every other coins.
Crypto world is like a shark bay. People eat or get eaten.

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:43:27 PM

A boost to what ?
Did you read Azure blockchains lately ? DGB been on there for a few now. Azure just been used as hype stuff  by ETH, which is a joke between you and me. Azure platforms help alot cryptos, but microsoft welcome every coins onto it. The first one just got lucky to use this as hyping.

Yes but the Microsoft deal hasn't been made officially announced and that to me is the last bullet in the chamber. I just don't see any other thing that can bring DGB back to life after this dump. Yes it has a great community and supporters but it's already getting stale, years passed and there are multiple new projects coming up. The momentum is gone and the competition is crazy compared to two years ago. I also think Jared tried to do too many stuff at the same time, how many Digistuff is out there? At some point it's distracting.

I'm not saying DGB will disappear or anything like that, I've traded it multiple times as previously mentioned and I like it but I'm not a long term investor, I'm just calling like I see it for the next upcoming months.

No FUD at all, just my 2 cents although I can understand if you don't feel the same way.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:55:07 AM

A boost to what ?
Did you read Azure blockchains lately ? DGB been on there for a few now. Azure just been used as hype stuff  by ETH, which is a joke between you and me. Azure platforms help alot cryptos, but microsoft welcome every coins onto it. The first one just got lucky to use this as hyping.

Yes but the Microsoft deal hasn't been made officially announced and that to me is the last bullet in the chamber. I just don't see any other thing that can bring DGB back to life after this dump. Yes it has a great community and supporters but it's already getting stale, years passed and there are multiple new projects coming up. The momentum is gone and the competition is crazy compared to two years ago. I also think Jared tried to do too many stuff at the same time, how many Digistuff is out there? At some point it's distracting.

I'm not saying DGB will disappear or anything like that, I've traded it multiple times as previously mentioned and I like it but I'm not a long term investor, I'm just calling like I see it for the next upcoming months.

No FUD at all, just my 2 cents although I can understand if you don't feel the same way.

i think dgb and microsoft make deal to do not make announced about digibyte, https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/templates/digibyte-on-ubuntu/
but we can see on azure microsoft website that DGB was already there since march 2016 and we watch jared photograph in microsoft official few days before hongkong rise conference

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:14:15 AM

come on ... show all not only a detail. a template for a node on a ubuntu VM ...
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:15:02 AM

^^^ Guess how many of the blockchains on Azure will come with that or a very similar caveat?
My money is on all of them!  If your point is Microsoft did not produce template, correct but still applies to all blockchains.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:16:55 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 03:07:53 PM by yoyoamigo

https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/742347865096376320

Whether Microsoft chooses to announce it or not, i believe such matters can easily be negotiated between Microsoft and Jared. Afterall, its just a blog post on Microsoft's end and Microsoft have already announced far enough times for a long enough time to gain attention for their Azure. I doubt they are obligated to type about it now.

If its not announced yet on Microsoft's end, then Jared must have simply requested them to delay blogging about it. simple as that. i am sure they will blog/post about it in time to come. Why would they not want to blog about it? i am sure they would. its only a matter of when - now or later.

If you think the whole thing is a fraud, a lie... Grin...that is as good as Jared shooting himself in both his foot. Because its no small lie, no simple lie. Its a major huge lie...IF its one. DigiByte will fall and fail and it will be far worse than The Fall of DAO (money wise, maybe not so. But Integrity wise, immensely so)

So choose whatever you want to believe  Cool

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:28:01 PM

Whether Microsoft chooses to announce it or not, i believe such matters can easily be negotiated between Microsoft and Jared. Afterall, its just a blog post on Microsoft's end and Microsoft have already announced far enough times for a long enough time to gain attention for their Azure. I doubt they are obligated to type about it now.

If its not announced yet on Microsoft's end, then Jared must have simply requested them to delay blogging about it. simple as that. i am sure they will blog/post about it in time to come. Why would they not want to blog about it? i am sure they would. its only a matter of when - now or later.

If you think the whole thing is a fraud, a lie... Grin...that is as good as Jared shooting himself in both his foot. Because its no small lie, no simple lie. Its a major huge lie...IF its one. DigiByte will fall and fail and it will be far worse than The Fall of DAO (money wise, maybe not so. But Integrity wise, immensely so)

dgb is like the invisible man package sold few years ago. on the package there was written:" open carefull becose the invisible man can run away"

dgb made a good marketing around games... but the package is empty.

@GODofUSD
ThaGrabber

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:53:20 PM

http://i68.tinypic.com/2rwvrmh.jpg

dgb is like the invisible man package sold few years ago. on the package there was written:" open carefull becose the invisible man can run away"

Well said! Digibyte is a game announcer but no improvements to where it really matters! Not speaking about the lack of communication.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:56:20 PM

You mean paying gamers small amounts of DigiByte for their exposure to advertising when they play popular online games?  Very much still doing it as far as I can see!  With the added benefit of introducing gamers to crypto at the same time….go figure.
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:27:30 PM

poor man, can't use the brain Shocked Cheesy

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 06:32:03 PM

Someone have already opened the package.  The invisible man ran away and he is missing. Please someone try and find him and put it into the package again. Price will rise.
drexel232

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:33:07 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/adyipi.jpg
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 09:11:29 AM

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:12:16 PM

You mean paying gamers small amounts of DigiByte for their exposure to advertising when they play popular online games?  Very much still doing it as far as I can see!  With the added benefit of introducing gamers to crypto at the same time….go figure.

this will introduce gamers inside btc...becose they know it's only a reward script and not a partnership...

we are still wayting about the 20 compagny news and what it's new since 2015 ( github ) lolll

and since the road map release still nothing...  (blablablablabla blablabli ? blablabla )

when an update Huh

i asked in 2013 about exchange rates in mobil app, jared told that in the next update it will be done, 3 years lates i cannot see the exchange rate and the wallet crash... updates needed

@GODofUSD
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:16:29 PM

poor man, can't use the brain Shocked Cheesy

i'm sure you are one of this troll in polo encouraging ppl to buy dgb lolll

you are a troll trolling loll

@GODofUSD
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:35:50 PM

this will introduce gamers inside btc...becose they know it's only a reward script and not a partnership...

we are still wayting about the 20 compagny news and what it's new since 2015 ( github ) lolll

and since the road map release still nothing...  (blablablablabla blablabli ? blablabla )

when an update Huh

i asked in 2013 about exchange rates in mobil app, jared told that in the next update it will be done, 3 years lates i cannot see the exchange rate and the wallet crash... updates needed

If it introduces people to bitcoin through DigiByte, all well and good! 
When it comes to making many small fast payments, DigiByte has obvious advantages.
You can say it needs to be this or it needs to be that or it has no worth.
It’s your opinion, you’re entitled to it but I don’t share your opinion and you are beginning to sound desperate these days, fear of not being able to buy DigiByte cheap enough, I think.

pringles1901

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:20:24 AM

Stop complaining and buy more DGB
For all that do not know how big League of Legends really is then perhaps you should watch this
If DGB gets only 10% of the LOL gamers to buy DGB its going to be worth a far greater amount soon than you think

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37194995
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: