Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 [1427] 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
xianice

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:35:30 PM

My gaming wallet won't connect on Android or Chrome.  Services down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xianice

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:19:38 PM

Bueller?  Grin
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:58:12 AM

I have an extremely good idea for digibyte, I have been using it to move btc from exchange to exchange and it is still cheaper then a btc withdrawal even at 1sat lower in price, what i'm proposing is that the DGB team start promoting Digibyte not only as they are today but also as a unique and extremelly fast confirming coin for moving Crypto Exchange to Exchange, nothing matches it's speed and low spread.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:02:39 AM

I have an extremely good idea for digibyte, I have been using it to move btc from exchange to exchange and it is still cheaper then a btc withdrawal even at 1sat lower in price, what i'm proposing is that the DGB team start promoting Digibyte not only as they are today but also as a unique and extremelly fast confirming coin for moving Crypto Exchange to Exchange, nothing matches it's speed and low spread.

Yes i think this a good point, exchanges can handle the blockchain size of digibyte, so you have exchanges that run full nodes and for end users as a means to transport your crypto wealth. I would like to see digibyte on Kraken to make it easier to cash out into fiat as fast as possible when you need funds.

Digibyte also blasted passed block 3 million and well on it's way to 4 million blocks. This will make it 10 times more blocks then bitcoin so I think digibyte needs to invest time in lite wallets and forget about the core wallet. Nodes are important but let exchanges and pools run full nodes.

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:37:44 AM

Yes i think this a good point, exchanges can handle the blockchain size of digibyte, so you have exchanges that run full nodes and for end users as a means to transport your crypto wealth. I would like to see digibyte on Kraken to make it easier to cash out into fiat as fast as possible when you need funds.

Digibyte also blasted passed block 3 million and well on it's way to 4 million blocks. This will make it 10 times more blocks then bitcoin so I think digibyte needs to invest time in lite wallets and forget about the core wallet. Nodes are important but let exchanges and pools run full nodes.
Digibyte has plans for block headers and spv pruning to reduce the burden of running core wallets in the future. I will run a full node till then anyway because it is my own Bank and the safest place to keep all my DigiByte.  I will not trust any exchange to do that for me and I would never recommend that anyone else does either, remember Mt. Gox and Cryptsy! I’ve been running a core wallet for years without any serious issues and straight forward upgrading when forked, It’s the best DGB wallet we have and we should not rely on anyone other than ourselves for strengthening and securing our network so I strongly disagree with your lite wallets for everyone suggestion and will not forget about running a full node and I hope many others feel the same way too.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:57:33 AM

Digibyte has plans for block headers and spv pruning to reduce the burden of running core wallets in the future. I will run a full node till then anyway because it is my own Bank and the safest place to keep all my DigiByte.  I will not trust any exchange to do that for me and I would never recommend that anyone else does either, remember Mt. Gox and Cryptsy! I’ve been running a core wallet for years without any serious issues and straight forward upgrading when forked, It’s the best DGB wallet we have and we should not rely on anyone other than ourselves for strengthening and securing our network so I strongly disagree with your lite wallets for everyone suggestion and will not forget about running a full node and I hope many others feel the same way too.
i agree and it much secure and less hassle as dgb continue to work time and time just needed to look for more innovation to make the value rise up again.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:15:22 AM

i agree and it much secure and less hassle as dgb continue to work time and time just needed to look for more innovation to make the value rise up again.
Over 600 agree with us today, 600, 6000 more would far from do us harm!       
http://nodes.digistats.info/
DropDead.Be

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:21:56 AM

The digihash easyminer download link isnt working. (page 1)
I'm totally new to mining and would like to have a good guide to set up my mining operation.

Thanks in advance. cheers
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:59:18 AM

I'm totally new to mining and would like to have a good guide to set up my mining operation.

This is going to depend on many things but mainly your budget! There is not a working easy miner I’m afraid.
If you have a games computer with GPUs, minimum requirement these days probably, then you may decide to look at mining with them ,when you are not playing, so you will be looking to mine on groestl probably, Idk really because I mine with ASICs.
These are dedicated mining machines and have no other purpose, than to mine crypto as efficiently as possible. They currently mine Sha-256, Scrypt and recently Qubit.
Mining DigiByte is not unlike mining anything else using the same algorithm but there is currently no Digibyte guide to doing it, as far as I’m aware that is.
You can run a full node core wallet and solo mine but I wouldn’t think that would get you far these days even with a decent games pc but with ASICS that’s a whole different story.
 You will hook up with a pool probably and some of these may even be a better source now for some of the mining info you are seeking.
Sorry I couldn't point you to some beautiful DigiByte guide, maybe you will write it one day.  Smiley
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

This is going to depend on many things but mainly your budget! There is not a working easy miner I’m afraid.
If you have a games computer with GPUs, minimum requirement these days probably, then you may decide to look at mining with them ,when you are not playing, so you will be looking to mine on groestl probably, Idk really because I mine with ASICs.
These are dedicated mining machines and have no other purpose, than to mine crypto as efficiently as possible. They currently mine Sha-256, Scrypt and recently Qubit.
Mining DigiByte is not unlike mining anything else using the same algorithm but there is currently no Digibyte guide to doing it, as far as I’m aware that is.
You can run a full node core wallet and solo mine but I wouldn’t think that would get you far these days even with a decent games pc but with ASICS that’s a whole different story.
 You will hook up with a pool probably and some of these may even be a better source now for some of the mining info you are seeking.
Sorry I couldn't point you to some beautiful DigiByte guide, maybe you will write it one day.  Smiley

Forget that, this is a gaming coin now go fix all the problems like the masive one of empty servers !? Not helping anyone. Increase payout and create more incentive. I can't understand how this thread is so large when the main aspect of this coin is so poorly executed im amazed it is still alive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
twebit

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:02:25 PM

Double spend on bitcoin? Merchants beware. Is this possible in DGB? Probably not since it is so fast at confirming.

https://youtu.be/ysVCU1b-UBA
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:18:29 PM

Forget that, this is a gaming coin now go fix all the problems like the masive one of empty servers !? Not helping anyone. Increase payout and create more incentive. I can't understand how this thread is so large when the main aspect of this coin is so poorly executed im amazed it is still alive.
It’s not just a gaming coin though or even one now. Gamers playing their games do not provide the infrastructure of the DigiByte network and if that is not supported then they will simply not earn coins playing either. The network backbone is far more important than empty servers, a network decentralized and owned by its community and not just a few big players. These things are critically important to DigiByte!
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:20:32 PM

Double spend on bitcoin? Merchants beware. Is this possible in DGB? Probably not since it is so fast at confirming.

don't know of one, never seen it on dgb.
twebit

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:25:07 PM

Ya it seems to be due to confirmation time, is what I get from that video.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:32:42 PM

Ya it seems to be due to confirmation time, is what I get from that video.
The speed I type, it's not possible. I know that. Grin
twebit

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:35:19 PM

Agreed  Grin
ghostycc

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Lovin' Crypto

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:20:47 PM

Sorry I couldn't point you to some beautiful DigiByte guide, maybe you will write it one day.  Smiley

You must be amazed of alot of thing. Specially when on your profile we read "dice" linked to some coins site.

Oh, and after reading what you said, you obviously know nothing of this thread, not even the 1st page.

But thanks for the (useles cause we don't need it) bump today.

Cheers lad, see you later for a new complain.

Stop these Hype money, get in DGB!
FrenchFrog FTW
Th3P

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:57:31 AM

Links in the OP to Windows wallet dont appear to be correct/working
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

I hate waiting an hour for a fucking bitcoin transaction, knowing their is such a superior alternative Digibyte! FUCK bitcoin.

Merchants need to adopt Digibyte!
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:23:39 AM

does http://nodes.digistats.info/ refreshes every hour or something? i have been seeing 625 for a number of times already for the past few days

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 [1427] 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: