Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058428 times)
creativecuriosity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:58:48 AM

Hello digibyters Smiley this is my friend's pool. Fast and stable. It's already over 430.081 Mhs, join us
http://digi.coinium.org/

The fact that the pool is over 430 Mhs is a great argument for why people shouldn't join that pool.......

kimb0

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:09:36 AM

Hello digibyters Smiley this is my friend's pool. Fast and stable. It's already over 430.081 Mhs, join us

Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms. <--- If that was 30 like most of the pools i would join in a flash

PIG: 7Hj3rfTDbzEPVh98n3N3t7UJRBhQq8GDX4
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:25:46 AM

Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms. <--- If that was 30 like most of the pools i would join in a flash

120 is a tad too much at this point Tongue
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:35:57 AM

What a dilemma, I sent 10,000 Digibyte coins to an exchange, I generated a deposit address and sent the the coins only to realise that I sent them to a different coin wallet, in my haste I made the mistake of mistaking Digital coin For Digibyte coin as the shortened letters for both coins are very similar and could be mistaken for each other, I was lead to believe that you can't actually send coins to a different coin wallet the client doesn't let you, in this case it did. Sad
Obviously these coins never arrived at the exchange and now they are floating around lost in space and time, maybe in a hundred thousand years someone will download a Digibyte client and it will randomly generate the address and the recipient will be a billionaire in a split second. oh well some you win and some you lose.

You can contact the exchange. They might be be able to help you out.  There were 2 other who had the same issue with coins they send to coinmarket.  They wouldn't release private keys to the addresses(understandable) but they can import the private key into their digibyte client and redeem them for you.

I can't say if they will or won't as thats really up to the exchange, but it is possible to retrieve them.  

@Digibyte   It seems that a few people now have done this. There was a discussion a while ago about changing "DGB" to "DIGI".  I personally was in favour of DIGI at the time & still am. Is this discussion now dead or could we arrange a vote on it before Digibyte becomes even more widely adopted?  It would be a shame if someone ever loses a large holding because of this avoidable issue.

I've been considering this and I haven't come up with a way to do this without invalidating every current DGB address, which is not a good plan.

You can change the name to DIGI from DGB but the root of the problem will still exist.  Any coin based off the bitcoin source and having address's starting with 'D' will have addresses that are valid on each others network. I don't believe theres any way around it at this point.  

If someone has a solution I'm all ear!

I can see that if it had to be coded in then that would be annoying (or as you say not really possible) but I think some people may be simply not noticing the difference between DGB and DGC & clicking on the wrong page/link etc. Having four letters and also a markedly different letter such as "I" may help a little of this confusion. Obviously it will never be a fix-all but if exchanges & the like referred to it as DIGI I think it would help quite a bit. It's also easier to say out loud Smiley
trcwhale

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:09:30 AM

Wanted to give everyone a DigiByte development update:

* A few finishing touches are being put on the DigiMan
* A professional voice over has been completed for the DigiByte promo video and it sounds great!
* A lite wallet as well as a DGB address generator is being worked on.
* More newbie guides with pictures are being put together.
* The foundation for the design and code of the DGB exchange is being layed out and work  has been started on it.
* We have started gathering and putting together the application for FINCEN to abide by all appropriate banking laws.
* We are aggressively messaging all exchanges and working to get it on some bigger places to trade!

Any ETAs?

So devs or dev can you give us an estimate on any of the listed above? All i see now is just a push to get listed on exchanges. Look what happened to EAC they were/are listed on many exchanges around and now the price is tanking because dev team all does is talk and no walk( i dont have any EAC just monitoring what's happening).  We all want to see some action and if you claim to be professionals then you would gladly provide some dates like you would normally do when you are serious. I know you will not be able to give dates for all of the points.  I am sure the whole community will agree with me.
grynca

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:40:15 AM

www.digiforce.cc Pool update:
US STRATUM now up and running.
So if you are from US consider redirecting your rigs there, you should have better latency and performance.
I also set bonus for block finders 100 DGB, with this i want to attract miners so i can stress-test pool load.
This will be probably removed in future so dont wait too long and grab the opportunity to mine here !

with 0% fee and 100 DGB block bonus DigiForce is the most profitable place to mine right now.
Nightlander

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:56:07 AM

This is definatively one of the hottest newcomers by the appearance, but as people have stated here it'll stand or fall with the push developers give it to and activity of community behind it. It won't be just the exchanges it'll get added to. There's just too many of these altcoins now, so it'll need to stand out of the mass offering something others don't.

We need that big push by the developers and community.. digicoin to the moon.. and beyond!  Grin
xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:27:47 AM

* A professional voice over has been completed for the DigiByte promo video and it sounds great!
* The foundation for the design and code of the DGB exchange is being layed out and work  has been started on it.
* We have started gathering and putting together the application for FINCEN to abide by all appropriate banking laws.
* We are aggressively messaging all exchanges and working to get it on some bigger places to trade!

Any ETAs?

So devs or dev can you give us an estimate on any of the listed above? All i see now is just a push to get listed on exchanges. Look what happened to EAC they were/are listed on many exchanges around and now the price is tanking because dev team all does is talk and no walk( i dont have any EAC just monitoring what's happening).  We all want to see some action and if you claim to be professionals then you would gladly provide some dates like you would normally do when you are serious. I know you will not be able to give dates for all of the points.  I am sure the whole community will agree with me.

I can't speak to all of it but   digiaddress.org  is up and running, still waiting for a proper image for the paper wallet. I'll provide a small bounty for it if anyone is up to it. You can grab the current image off the site if your interested. Albeit a small bounty as its from my own personal mining, not the development account.

The light wallet is a while away, I suspect at least a month. There is a few things I'm finishing up with the android wallet before I can devote more time to it.

I'm currently finishing up "print to google cloud" feature for printing QR codes from the android wallet and will be pushing it out early next week. I'm also working on updating the color scheme to match DigiByte better and should have that at the same time.

That is just stuff I'm working on though, I'm not sure of the eta's on the other stuff.  I've been too busy working to stop and ask Smiley

kimb0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:27:25 PM

Any ETAs?

I can't speak to all of it but   digiaddress.org  is up and running, still waiting for a proper image for the paper wallet. I'll provide a small bounty for it if anyone is up to it. You can grab the current image off the site if your interested. Albeit a small bounty as its from my own personal mining, not the development account.

The light wallet is a while away, I suspect at least a month. There is a few things I'm finishing up with the android wallet before I can devote more time to it.

I'm currently finishing up "print to google cloud" feature for printing QR codes from the android wallet and will be pushing it out early next week. I'm also working on updating the color scheme to match DigiByte better and should have that at the same time.

That is just stuff I'm working on though, I'm not sure of the eta's on the other stuff.  I've been too busy working to stop and ask Smiley

Can i give that paper wallet i go. i presume you dont want the QR and that?

xploited

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:39:20 PM

Sure thing! I threw the image up on dropbox for simplicity. I'd prefer png for the final image as well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zw0v0iwxmxbmj4a/currentPaperWalletImage.png

Just make sure to leave the blank areas blank (other then the background).   To see where the qr images are placed you can go goto the site and click on the paper wallet tab but I don't have there exact location.

I wouldn't mind 2 so if anyone else is up to it I'll bounty that as well.  The more awesome they are the more awesome my bounty shall be Smiley

dogehegamonya

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:16:58 PM

Is there any tips when DGB will be traded in crypts?
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

What is going on hashrate at 2.2Ghash/s??

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
kimb0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:45:49 PM

Sure thing! I threw the image up on dropbox for simplicity. I'd prefer png for the final image as well

Just make sure to leave the blank areas blank (other then the background).   To see where the qr images are placed you can go goto the site and click on the paper wallet tab but I don't have there exact location.

I wouldn't mind 2 so if anyone else is up to it I'll bounty that as well.  The more awesome they are the more awesome my bounty shall be Smiley

1st draft

Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:15:01 PM

<..>

I can't speak to all of it but   digiaddress.org  is up and running, still waiting for a proper image for the paper wallet. I'll provide a small bounty for it if anyone is up to it. You can grab the current image off the site if your interested. Albeit a small bounty as its from my own personal mining, not the development account.

That is just stuff I'm working on though, I'm not sure of the eta's on the other stuff.  I've been too busy working to stop and ask Smiley

I'll give a paper wallet image a go, if you don't mind. Feeling too lazy to do actual work today...

Edit: would be good to have a vector logo, thou...
cryos75

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

Just so you know, you're not limited by the format of the current paper wallet layout. If you look in the CSS code for the web page, you can move the location of the QR codes, address, and private key to anywhere on the page you want. Thought this might help if someone wanted to make a truly unique DGB Paper Wallet.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:11:41 PM

Any ETAs?

We will publish a time line later today for a road map of where we want DigiByte to be in six months time.

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:33:07 PM

Let's keep the pressure on Cryptsy!

Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

Snotty

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:38:49 PM

My entry is quite simple:

DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:43:53 PM

Has anyone ever used the exchange https://mcxnow.com/ ?

Snotty

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:44:55 PM

Has anyone ever used the exchange https://mcxnow.com/ ?

Used it a bit yesterday to sell those crappy Max coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: