Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 [605] 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946566 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 10:43:17 PM

Nitro Shutdown in 18 minutes

barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:48:49 PM

I don't think anyone understands anything you are saying...

You just need to DTI and trade, raising the price up to this very vvreh.Lyudi All right lead, most importantly create a wave on the rise. Yes, you need the money, but the game is worth svech.Na my eyes on blekkoinah per day price raised from 0.000096 to 0.00085

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
ultrasmart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:25:57 PM

I don't think anyone understands anything you are saying...

You just need to DTI and trade, raising the price up to this very vvreh.Lyudi All right lead, most importantly create a wave on the rise. Yes, you need the money, but the game is worth svech.Na my eyes on blekkoinah per day price raised from 0.000096 to 0.00085

...like I said.

"Sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts," (Merriam-Webster).
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:57:44 PM

Look at this movie!!! If you like it, please share it with somebody, we need exposure!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snW_3UIUFGE&feature=youtu.be

fabietech

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:03:34 AM

Look at this movie!!! If you like it, please share it with somebody, we need exposure!!

Bumface do you already have the bount set for the press release? we need it now market is coming back on positive!!

Tigurius

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:03:50 AM

how do you want us to raise the price?

Smiley
[/quote]

There are few things worth trying. I think we are at the beginning of real coinwars. In the last few months, we had hyper-production of all kind of alt-coins. Almost 95% of them have little or no value. People are switching around different coins in search of biggest profit. To address this situation  BC created a Multipool to pump up the BC...

One should make Nitro multipool, and start pumping UTC the same way they did.

One should set new N factor, to make UTC even more complicated to mine, and offer the miners a multipool with easy miner configuration, that will work for all, no matter how much memory they do (or don't) have. That will solve all problems with miners setup, orphans, hashrate distribution, and so on... And constant buying from multipool will raise the price, at the expense of other coins.

At the end, the only coins to survive, will be the ones, that have most miners, and biggest hashrate concentrated in their multipools. Other coins, with less hash will be mined out...

Another idea is to use proof of stake, to make coin more attractive. Let's say, one should reward miner with 25 coins now, and another 25 if the miner keep the coin for a year (let's call that interest). Now divide the year in 12 months, and pay interest monthly. After one year, when the full reward is payed out, coin should continue to earn whatever interest you originally planned, and in that way the original dynamics of coin creation are not disturbed.

Now, the interesting part is, if you sell the coin early, before the full first 12 months, the buyer gets the rest of interest with the coin. In my opinion, that will create the need to hold the coin at least for some time, in order to maximize your profit. Miner will sell little UTC to cover their expenses, and hold the rest.

Those two concepts combined (multipool that pays out UTC, and reward for mining that is split 50% now, 50% in 12 months) should raise the price...

Smiley

Or someone should have a better plan how to do it...
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:14:32 AM

There are few things worth trying. I think we are at the beginning of real coinwars. In the last few months, we had hyper-production of all kind of alt-coins. Almost 95% of them have little or no value. People are switching around different coins in search of biggest profit. To address this situation  BC created a Multipool to pump up the BC...

One should set new N factor, to make UTC even more complicated to mine, and offer the miners a multipool with easy miner configuration, that will work for all, no matter how much memory they do (or don't) have. That will solve all problems with miners setup, orphans, hashrate distribution, and so on... And constant buying from multipool will raise the price, at the expense of other coins.

At the end, the only coins to survive, will be the ones, that have most miners, and biggest hashrate concentrated in their multipools. Other coins, with less hash will be mined out...

Another idea is to use proof of stake, to make coin more attractive. Let's say, one should reward miner with 25 coins now, and another 25 if the miner keep the coin for a year (let's call that interest). Now divide the year in 12 months, and pay interest monthly. After one year, when the full reward is payed out, coin should continue to earn whatever interest you originally planned, and in that way the original dynamics of coin creation are not disturbed.

Now, the interesting part is, if you sell the coin early, before the full first 12 months, the buyer gets the rest of interest with the coin. In my opinion, that will create the need to hold the coin at least for some time, in order to maximize your profit. Miner will sell little UTC to cover their expenses, and hold the rest.

Those two concepts combined (multipool that pays out UTC, and reward for mining that is split 50% now, 50% in 12 months) should raise the price...

Smiley

All great suggestions. We are currently working with our coin dev to define the next set of changes. We expect to communicate these specific plans in the next few days, and development (which is already underway for some changes) will follow immediately. The plans include both changes to the coin and to POS.

We all recognize that this is the time to step up. And that's what the whole UTC team is doing. We are looking at short-term ways to increase profitability as well as long-term ways to differentiate UTC from the rest of the crypto world.

One area that everyone can help in is in raising the visibility of UTC. We need you to openly support us on twitter, on chats, in forums, in IRCs - everywhere. That type of effort is every bit as affective as changing the reward schedule. So I'm asking everyone to help. And please ask me if you need help with Twitter!
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:16:34 AM

Smiley

All great suggestions. We are currently working with our coin dev to define the next set of changes. We expect to communicate these specific plans in the next few days, and development (which is already underway for some changes) will follow immediately. The plans include both changes to the coin and to POS.

We all recognize that this is the time to step up. And that's what the whole UTC team is doing. We are looking at short-term ways to increase profitability as well as long-term ways to differentiate UTC from the rest of the crypto world.

One area that everyone can help in is in raising the visibility of UTC. We need you to openly support us on twitter, on chats, in forums, in IRCs - everywhere. That type of effort is every bit as affective as changing the reward schedule. So I'm asking everyone to help. And please ask me if you need help with Twitter!

+1 helping out @cryptsy trollbox

Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:28:22 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 01:20:48 AM by Wirly

I have a problem-when you cut off my nitro.org yakmayner just stops working on other pools (ultra2.nitro.org, litenpul, grekpul). Absolutely no acceptances and speed immediately drops 2 times. In this case, when the nitro restarted yakmayner starts working on all pools, which before had he not rabotal.V problem? Launch ultramayner - running successfully on all pools. (Ksozhaleniyu Google transliteration bad translation into English)

(У мeня тaкaя пpoблeмa -кoгдa oтключaют нитpo.opг тo мoй якмaйнep пpocтo пepecтaeт paбoтaть нa дpyгиx пyлax (yльтpa2.нитpo.opг, литeнпyл, гpeкпyл ). Coвepшeннo нeт aкцeптoв и cкopocть cpaзy пaдaeт в 2 paзa. Пpи этoм, кoгдa нитpo внoвь нaчинaeт paбoтaть якмaйнep нaчинaeт paбoтaть нa вcex пyлax, нa кoтopыx ДO этoгo oн нe paбoтaл.B чeм пpoблeмa?Зaпycкaю yльтpaмaйнep - paбoтaeт ycпeшнo нa вcex пyлax. (Кcoжaлeнию гyгл тpaнcлит плoxo пepeвoдит тeкcт нa aнглийcкий))

x2. Also having same problem, running on win8.1 64bit. When it switches to the failover pool hashrate drops by 75% and lots of HW errors, almost stops mining. Not sure why yet. I mentioned it to Thirtybird.

EDIT: Here is Thirtybird's reply

"You did not specify an nfmin, nfxmax and starttime for the second pool.  Those commands are like -o, -p and -u and need to be specified for each pool."

Problem was in .bat file, thanks Thirtybird. Sent you a tip, you have been a great help.
Wirly

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:33:36 AM

Smiley

+1 helping out @cryptsy trollbox

Why hurry? Fix the perceived problems then market the coin when all the updates are complete. UTC does not have a good buzz right now because of the same issues we are trying to improve upon. Fix them first! then push hard. First impressions are everything, especially in a market flooded with altcoins.
Becel

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:28:50 AM

These are my Ultracoins and i love them

By:Neosil
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:43:40 AM

pos should be per block instead of per year.
remove pow and make it just pos.
make block time 6 seconds
and 0.195 utc per block
and minimum transaction fee 0.01 or 0.005 ultracoin.

all PoW is is a lottery system where you have more lottery tickets if you have better and more hardware.
all it does is process transactions by leaving computer running. the difficulty and algorithm solving and all that extra power wasting is just wasted and needs bad money supply to make the incentive to run.

same transactions can be processed using PoS in a way where it gives people who have their computer open incentive to keep their wallet open to secure the network and process transactions every block.
that version of PoS is more secure than PoW.

if ultracoin changes to this form of PoS then there is no need for money supply more than 1 million utc a year.

cap utc maximum coins at 35 million and now there is 12.5 million so it will take 17 years for coins to run out, make block time 6 seconds, add 1 million added each year, which would mean about 2807 utc a day, or 0.195 utc per block(6 seconds)
these will be distributed to the people that have their wallet open which secures the network and processes transactions in a lottery fashion where you have more lottery tickets depending on how many utc you have in your wallet. to make it more decentralized make it so each computer can only use 20,000 stakecoins for the pos. if you have more coins then you will need to have more than 1 computer running. this will protect the network even more and make the money supply distributed

add scrypt and sha256 mining multipool that pays out in utc.
and people who want to buy utc with their mining hardware and electricity can do it by mining at the multipool and this ensures that utc is always profitable

everyone wins in this. past utc buyers and holders and future buyers and holders win equally because this helps the coin itself.

Also add more features to utc like Encrypted or unencypted messaging system between wallets,
Betting on an outcome of something using feeds, User created assets and Distributed asset exchange, Hardware wallet and payment proccessing solution, Decenteralized altcoin call and put options exchange with multi-chain support.

we all deserve to be wealthy and utc deserves to be in the top 3 coins

Now, I'm not an expert but this guy has some good ideas...if you combine this with the current state of the coin you get Yacoin lol
NO really, it would be interesting to merge both PoW and PoS in this fashion, I don't think many are going to hold coins for PoS at the current rate.
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:05:24 AM

Bumface do you already have the bount set for the press release? we need it now market is coming back on positive!!
I loved Smiley
barbados-fs

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:44:44 AM

EDIT: Here is Thirtybird's reply

"You did not specify an nfmin, nfxmax and starttime for the second pool.  Those commands are like -o, -p and -u and need to be specified for each pool."

Problem was in .bat file, thanks Thirtybird. Sent you a tip, you have been a great help.

Thank you so much for the help. At most there was a thought, but would specify for each pool all options. Turns out you just have these. However, there is a question - why when nitro starts to work again, then yakmayner just starts to work on all the pools without having to specify "nfmin, nfxmax and starttime" for all pools?

(Бoльшoe вaм cпacибo зa пoдcкaзкy. У caмoгo былa тaкaя мыcль, нo xoтeл yкaзывaть для кaждoгo бacceйнa BCE пapaмeтpы. Oкaзывaeтcя нaдo тoлькo эти. Пpaвдa ecть вoпpoc - пoчeмy тoгдa, кoгдa нитpo cнoвa нaчинaeт paбoтaть,тo якмaйнep тaк жe нaчинaeт paбoтaть нa BCEX бacceйнax, бeз нeoбxoдимocти yкaзывaть "  nfmin, nfxmax and starttime" для вcex бacceйнoв?)

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
thaitunhi1606

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:45:11 AM

I think  Nitro Ultra pool need shutdown for 5 hours a day till pool hashrate falls below 50% on this pool.
Or change PORT NITRO 1 to everybody must fix config to run.
barbados-fs

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:14:11 PM

how many utc you have in your wallet. to make it more decentralized make it so each computer can only use 20,000 stakecoins for the pos. if you have more coins then you will need to have more than 1 computer running. this will protect the network even more and make the money supply distributed

add scrypt and sha256 mining multipool that pays out in utc.
and people who want to buy utc with their mining hardware and electricity can do it by mining at the multipool and this ensures that utc is always profitable
This mutually exclusive things .

Especially along with the fact that these coins through multipuly immediately rush to produce ASIC . On the other hand - if you limit the number of coins in the purse , the miners have Asik will face the challenge of accommodating produced coins. And then they have 2 outputs :
1. Not produce these coins on multipulah . Then why do they do these multipuly ? Algorithms and script SSHA256 relevant only for Asik . Miners on the GPU to extract any algorithms. They do not care what algorithm in coins . It turns out that you are offering to add these algorithms for miners with Asik , but they create difficulties for the storage of extracted coins. Hence the output of the second -
2 . Extracted coins they will sell on the stock exchanges , filled up with these exchange coins and knocking the price on them .

UltraCoin positioning themselves as Asik stable coin, and you propose to call on their prey through Multipuly Asik .

I think you need to invest heavily in its rise on the stock exchange . People are not attracted to decrease count coins produced , if they have to the same and cost pennies . Loan them mine ? Not for what , so people with such coins and coin dies out .

Do you think the difficulty in production of coins ? It was not there . Difficulty in selling them. Obtain coin little is necessary to manage its market and sell at a profit .

What was the past weekend? And I 'll tell you. PAMM blekkoinov was powerful and fluterkoinov . Though once the price Flutie jumped 10 times, increased interest in coin at the same rate . If before I got to 15 000 coins a day that already yesterday only 3000 . Why ? Because all rushed to get this coin . Raised price , rose to her interest .

thaitunhi1606

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:27:09 PM

I think Nitro1 need shutdown forever. Cheesy
NET HASHRATE: 110MH/s
NITRO 2: 60MH/s
----> SO GOOD  Grin Grin Grin
NoWayNL

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:12:45 PM

I think Nitro1 need shutdown forever. Cheesy
NET HASHRATE: 110MH/s
NITRO 2: 60MH/s
----> SO GOOD  Grin Grin Grin

Nice rates

do you have 40x R9 280x running??
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:32:43 PM

ultra nitro 2 doesn't show the pool link, how can we go to this pool?

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
utclover

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

ultra nitro 2 doesn't show the pool link, how can we go to this pool?

go to leetpools or greekpool
Pages: « 1 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 [605] 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: