Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946563 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:23:27 PM

Thanks everyone for your feedback on the ultra-arb twitter bot. I've made the following changes, hopefully this provides a good balance between sharing information and not being so annoying  Smiley

1. Tweets are now sent for the first time an arb opp goes over 8% - this means if, say WC is 8.08%, then 8.5%, it only sends a tweet at 8.08. The next tweet sent will be for a different coin that goes over 8% (which then resets WC so it can be sent again).

2. I created a new bot that sends one tweet per hour, for the highest most recent arb opp. This isn't like the first bot, which tells the user to act quickly, but more to just draw attention to ultra-arb.

I'm going to let this run for a bit and see if things are improved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kickky

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:26:09 PM

You paid an external consultant 5BTC for this?  Huh

we spent a whole lot more then 5 btc actually

20% interest per year if you:
3. Have wallet online all year

ambiguous statement

Does that mean you get nothing if you went off-line for a week, a day, or a month? or even a second?

If that's the case, no one will get the stake, or at least 90% people won't
dcgirl

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:28:40 PM

ambiguous statement

Does that mean you get nothing if you went off-line for a week, a day, or a month? or even a second?

Others can provide more detail than me, but from what I understand, your stake is reduced proportionally based on how long it was open during the year.
kickky

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:39:32 PM

ambiguous statement

Others can provide more detail than me, but from what I understand, your stake is reduced proportionally based on how long it was open during the year.

there should be a chart for us to better understand how it works.
dcgirl

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:45:35 PM

ambiguous statement

there should be a chart for us to better understand how it works.

Agreed, and its on the list. Anyone in the community that wants to take a stab out of creating it is more than welcome to.
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

We would like to announce that the tests at utc multipool have been carried out successfully and we are out of test mode.

Apologies that tests lasted longer than we expected but it is because of the low hashrate and we needed to wait longer to find blocks.

Now we want to increase the profitability of UTC multipool and the value of UTC coin but it is all up to your hashes.

If you have ASIC's for SHA 256 , please point them at the multipool so that we will be able to mine the most profitable coin at the moment, which is BTC (but mining of BTC needs a legion of hashes Smiley )

Miners with GPU's -> do not join mining SHA  because it isn't profitable for you. Mine script coins instead.

Someone asked about the frequency of payouts:
on average ot will be once in 24 hours; but at high hashrate it may be more often

Someone asked where we trade:
at various exchanges

Time of buying UTC:
various - this is to avoid manipulation of the price

Now, which mining algorithms would you like to see in UTC multipool?

You are more then welcome to mine with UTC multipool
http://utcmultipool.com/

EXCELLENT! It means you are responsible for multipul? Good to have you here. You should come here more often that to know the mood of people Smiley
Multipul is a great idea, BUT we should somehow make efforts that would more people switched from conventional pools (Nitro and others) it is on multipul, because it is more profitable to all of us.

You would be advised to work on statistics. It should be as full as usual pool. Shakhtar should see the options to their facilities you at the pool. Speed, Hasrat expected number of coins. I personally do not have enough, because mined coins with closed eyes and understand pool work or not, you can just looking at their Shakhtar and on payments.

With all my respect to you we need to strive to do better than multipul blackcoinpool.com.

Guys, let's think how to attract the maximum number of miners on multipul with conventional pools.

Why those who generate UTC on conventional pools does not understand that to get on multipule more profitable for the UTC?

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
barbados-fs

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:53:08 PM

.  NICE Job MAN i WOULD. LIKE TO SEE X11 COINS.  There are to many we can choice think about                     

You need to add more profitable coins and algorithms.

Unfortunately, the algorithm script too much warms my GPU algorithm script-chacha warmed cards less. I would upgrade to cooler algorithm production even at the expense of profitest.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
Thiago1

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:38:14 PM

We would like to announce that the tests at utc multipool have been carried out successfully and we are out of test mode.

Apologies that tests lasted longer than we expected but it is because of the low hashrate and we needed to wait longer to find blocks.

Now we want to increase the profitability of UTC multipool and the value of UTC coin but it is all up to your hashes.

If you have ASIC's for SHA 256 , please point them at the multipool so that we will be able to mine the most profitable coin at the moment, which is BTC (but mining of BTC needs a legion of hashes Smiley )

Miners with GPU's -> do not join mining SHA  because it isn't profitable for you. Mine script coins instead.

on average ot will be once in 24 hours; but at high hashrate it may be more often

at various exchanges

Time of buying UTC:

EXCELLENT! It means you are responsible for multipul? Good to have you here. You should come here more often that to know the mood of people Smiley
Multipul is a great idea, BUT we should somehow make efforts that would more people switched from conventional pools (Nitro and others) it is on multipul, because it is more profitable to all of us.

You would be advised to work on statistics. It should be as full as usual pool. Shakhtar should see the options to their facilities you at the pool. Speed, Hasrat expected number of coins. I personally do not have enough, because mined coins with closed eyes and understand pool work or not, you can just looking at their Shakhtar and on payments.

With all my respect to you we need to strive to do better than multipul blackcoinpool.com.

Guys, let's think how to attract the maximum number of miners on multipul with conventional pools.

Why those who generate UTC on conventional pools does not understand that to get on multipule more profitable for the UTC?

WE UNDESTANDING YOUR POINT BUT THINK ABOUT THIS IF NOBODY MINE ULTRACOINDIRECTLY HOW TO THE COIN SURVIVE I BELIEVE THAT KEEPING THE BALANCE IS BETTER
batty634

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:42:44 PM

Great point thiago, spread the hash between the multipool and the official pool
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:45:00 PM

The minimum time for PoS is 1 year...
coin age is not affected by whether your wallet is running/unlocked, so no you don't need your 'wallet online on year'. But you should have it on after 365 days in order to be able to mint staked coins. If you don't, it would be like not rolling over a CD in a bank--you could lose compounded interest.

But... I found this gem:

Proof of Stake explanation

20% interest per year if you

3. have wallet online all year

Lol wut?

Ya have wallet online all year? You must be kidding!
Yes, you have, because that way you can an intermediary for transactions.

this is if you want pos rewards guys, if you dont then dont have it on all year  Cheesy

So the coin's own developer doesn't understand Proof of Stake at all?

are.you.freaking.kidding.me?!?

It is worse than I ever thought...

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

coin age is not affected by whether your wallet is running/unlocked, so no you don't need your 'wallet online on year'. But you should have it on after 365 days in order to be able to mint staked coins. If you don't, it would be like not rolling over a CD in a bank--you could lose compounded interest.

But... I found this gem:

Lol wut?

this is if you want pos rewards guys, if you dont then dont have it on all year  Cheesy

no one is even seriously listening to you man.. you're becoming pathetic in your attempts..
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:51:34 PM

But... I found this gem:

Lol wut?

no one is even seriously listening to you man.. you're becoming pathetic in your attempts..

Go Yacoin, have some success so this troll pisses off..
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:03:31 PM

But... I found this gem:

Lol wut?

Go Yacoin, have some success so this troll pisses off..

lol yuckcoin is dead
barbados-fs

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

WE UNDESTANDING YOUR POINT BUT THINK ABOUT THIS IF NOBODY MINE ULTRACOINDIRECTLY HOW TO THE COIN SURVIVE I BELIEVE THAT KEEPING THE BALANCE IS BETTER

Today people on hands and so many UTC their number than enough what would without production of new UTC to raise the price up to heaven. There will always be someone who is willing to sell the coin here and now, because he has to cover the expenses for electricity, maintenance facilities, food and more. Then coins still ALWAYS will sell no matter obtain it or not.

troicho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

Yea wth! But YAC is still the most profitable for my mining rigs sooooooo.... no?

if you check his posts he tried to get a MP going for yuckcoin dunno if that came off yet but this is after dissing our idea of a MP

Multipool is great! And yes, I have a bounty for a YACoin multipool. Where did I diss 'your' (I'll go along with you and others laying claim to it) multipool, just curious? I remember saying good things about the UTC multipool...

The most profitable, but no one wants to mine your dead yuckcoin except you. GTFO, retard
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:24:14 PM

My gtx 750 ti rigs disagree Cheesy

UTC was good before the block reward change...I'll buy utc if I see it trending upwards.

Dcgirl: nice work Wink Gonna have to send you a tip after all these succesful arbs.
barbados-fs

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

See how the idea of moving to BC (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6459793#msg6459793)

Will be good PR campaign. we have much to learn from them.

KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:36:22 PM

at various exchanges

Time of buying UTC:

Please could you add a reset password facility? I'm sure I have the original logon credentials for the site but it doesn't like my password.

Cheers

KC
hashfever

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:43:54 PM

Thank you for the feedback on UTC multipool.

Just to inform , we are now working on adding X11 as suggested.
We'll do our best to have it ready in a few hours Smiley
Then we will answer other questions that have been posted here

Cheers

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:58:31 PM

Personally as an investor and not a miner I would like more info about POS.

I have 100k UTC and don't know if;

*   I can move them around different wallets
*   Have to always have my laptop on to achieve POS
*   If I have to always be connected and have a powercut do I lose my POS, if that's the case whats my incentive not to dump it all once i make a profit?
*   When I can qualify for POS as I didn't get all 100k UTC at the same time etc etc etc

I'm only asking as I don't know. I am not going to be dumping, but I hope I ask serious questions others are unsure of also.
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: