Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thirtybird

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:02:54 PM

Maybe somebody can code a program that gives you the values and automaticly compensates for N factor changes? or would this be a giant coding job?
automatically gives you what values? like changes your configuration/settings based on n factor?

yeah for example i say i have a r7950, and it provides my with my settings every time the N factor changes

Actually, I already know how to do this, and am working on implementing it into YACMiner (which can be configured to mine ultracoin).  I don't need a central database of cards, it's based on the math needed to do the calculations, and the information available to the mining software from each card. 

If you're a developer, you can look at my chacha-flexible branch on my github https://github.com/thirtybird/yacminer - it re-implements the scrypt-chacha opencl kernel without using the lookup gap as a compiler directive for the opencl kernel, and uses a parameter instead.  This means the mining software can try different lookup-gaps without recompiling the opencl kernel.  Also, over the last few months, I've changed how you configure YACMiner to be more aligned with numbers that people understand - i.e. how many megabytes of GPU memory do you want to allocate?  (Instead of "thread-concurrency"...). Once it had this number, either from BS or TC/LG, and the N factor, it can generate a chart for how many GPU hashes it can launch simultaneously, and pick the best one based on how each LG compares to the next one down.  It won't be perfect because overclocking can change the numbers, but it should eliminate HW errors for people at all N factors.  I'm calling it easy-mode, and hoping it will be within 5% of optimal settings, but I don't have any really high end cards to test it on.

GPU mining at higher N factors is great, so long as you have the information on how to do it, and I've been trying to help people get there, they also have to have realistic expectations.  Nobody is going to get 900 KH/sec mining YACoin on any card without being all HW errors.  That's a hard perception to fight - as posts age and users see these numbers from previous N factors and want to know why they can't get those numbers even though N has incremented five times since that post.

UTC will benefit from those of us who have pioneered with YACoin because we've been there, and done that, and know how to help you do the same without the pain of being the first people to do it.  Delaying N-Factor increases will certainly appeal to folks who've invested in high end Radeon R9 hardware, because they'll stay at the top of the heap, but the higher N factors will allow people to choose lower priced hardware that consumes significantly less power and still do a really good job mining.

YACMiner: https://github.com/Thirtybird/YACMiner  N-Factor information : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj3vcsuY-JFNdC1ITWJrSG9VeWp6QXppbVgxcm0tbGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
BTC: 183eSsaxG9y6m2ZhrDhHueoKnZWmbm6jfC  YAC: Y4FKiwKKYGQzcqn3M3u6mJoded6ri1UWHa
vvvortex

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:04:25 PM

How do I verify that I have activated POS correctly?

I typed the relevant stuff in to the console, hit enter, it went green, followed by an empty line, and that's it.

Not sure if it is working or not.

Thanks!

In console, type "getmininginfo" (no quotes), and in the listing you should see:  "hashespersec" : #.  If # is 0 then something was done incorrectly, otherwise you will see a number.

<edit>  My bad...you should also see "generate" : true.  Then you are doing POS.

"setgenerate" true is for cpu solo mining, for pos you just need to unlock your wallet. Make sure you encrypt wallet with a password and then go to debug console and type "walletpassphrase" xxxxxxx "999999999" true  (xxxx is your password with no quote marks) you will have to retype this if you close your wallet, and no coins will be generated by pos until coins remain in your wallet for 365 days without being moved.....!

To see if pos is activated just look at the lock icon on bottom right corner of wallet it should look unlocked. Also just hold your mouse over it and it should say "wallet is encrypted and UNLOCKED"

Oh my...you are correct, Sir.  Thanks for correcting me.  For some reason I had CPU mining on my mind.

+1
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:26:28 PM

no one knows why I can't mine?

post your current config settings and your rig details

My pc:
AMD FX 8320
G.Skill 2x4GB RAM DDR3 1866mhz
Shappire Radeon HD 7950

The config:

Code:
ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:4337 -u x.x -p x --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 -w 256 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 16384 --no-submit-stale --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0

Ok Albert, first your config is for nitro.org pool but you are looking on nitro2.org pool. for results. Completely different pools.
First shut your rig down, by that I mean kill the power completely and wait a bit before restarting. The drivers need a reset.
Is your dual bios switch on the card on (lit up blue) or off (no light). The blue light needs to be on for those config settings to work. Also add some parameters for that card. --gpu-engine 1040, --gpu-memclock 1250 is enough. Also set a --gpu-temp about 72. If this does not get you hashing near 100kh/s then add look up gap 3 and should give you about 70kh/s

Same problem...

Actually he is connected to nitro2 the URL does not make a difference only the port. But I think he needs to drop intensity to 11 as his card is generating hardware errors only. Not sure about the specifics of his card, but some 7950's are not like other 7950's this seems weird but it's true. My sapphire 7950's have outperformed my HIS 7950's for some reason on the same settings. 
I tried and it's the same to put 11 or 12
Protagonus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

You guys seem to want UTC to:
-Drive away miners

YACoin HEAVILY favors miners. The issue now-a-days is that a lot of miners mine and dump (for bitcoin), not mine and hold. Why mine a coin and hold on to it when there are 10 other similar coins which could each be the most profitable at some point within a 24-hour period?

I agree that miners hold on to coins they believe will increase in value and most dump now, because few have long-term value (at least to the miners).  Miners though as a whole;  tend to upgrade equipment as is needed to stay ahead of others.  This is proven by the asics for BTC, LTC and GPU's this year being sold out at release.  Miners want the most Kh/s per watt that they run and for that to make a profit;  nothing more.  Beyond this initial precept is speculation and then assumes the miner is also an investor / speculator.  It seems odd that you can say Yacoin favors miners, when it penalizes any who have invested in top performance equipment.   The larger portion of miners represents this top performance area.

-Perpetually loose value rather than increase

So you are predicting the future now? Based simply off of a price chart? Really? I assume you mean the value per coin compared to bitcoin, but I also assume you aren't intelligent enough to think beyond that understanding. I love how you throw "perpetually" in there btw.

I am in no way "predicting" anything and yes I connected Yacoin value to BTC as it is not traded for dollars that I know of.  If you could point me to a historical price chart for YAC / USD;  I could edit my previous link with that. 

However, that specific statement was using the link directly above showing YAC price history.  I can reword this to: "-YAC's historical price chart shows a perpetual loss of value"

-Run N factors that are resistant to devices that won't be produced for years if not a decade. (n 14-15)

Ok now you are saying being ASIC resistant is a bad thing? But... I thought... Is this real life?

Again, not at all.  With all the hash power now around for Sha and now Scrypt;  all coins moving forward will need resistance to "current technology" to survive their starting, sure.  We can again compare this to history.  Once Asics came out;  any alt coin that was released with Sha only got raped.  Of course, we know too that's why Scrypt was developed (to prevent GPU that was overtaking BTC).  Now, look at today.  LTC is getting asics and can anyone argue legitimately that it is bad?   Similarly, moving forward;  certain Asic-resistant algo's of today WILL be mineable by asics or other not seen device.  Logic would dictate, that in a few years time;  some algorithm will take a 3rd place in crypto and will have asics (or the like). 

So, I'm pro-asic for established coins as it's necessary (I have no asics myself) AND I'm pro asic-resistance for any new coin;  however as I simply stated "why run N factors for devices that won't be efficiently mineable for such a long period in the future".    The next future algo to get asics (if it survives) is probably X11 or Adaptive N.  Most probably there will be other algorithms developed in the future too.  My issue then; is that the masses will move to the next easiest adaptable algo (Adaptive N) next, not the most difficult.   

-have no long-term network security

What how?

Simple, More difficulty (hashrate) means more security regardless of algo type.   Less total difficulty (hashrate) means less security.  Security risk is proportional to value, as value increases so must security;  security is hashrate / difficulty.

Look, even you can understand this simple anecdote:

John invests thousands in GPU mining rigs. ASICs come along and make his GPU farm not worth it to mine that coin. John then thinks to himself, "Hmmmm someone should make a NEW coin that makes my rigs profitable again!"

or "Gee, those asics will run so much faster and cost me a ton less to run;  why don't I buy an asic to keep up"
or "I will just keep mining what I can with my equipment until I can't mine anymore;  I can sell my equip and get some money back when I'm done"
or "since there's so many other coins out there, maybe I will try to mine one of those for a bit"
or "I've gotten a good return on the equipment that I bought and am not prepared to invest more, as I cannot afford to lose it; so, I'm done mining."

If you look at the first rush of alt coins 3 years ago, sure a few people had your given idea;  most failed.  Again, last year another flood and yet again this year.  Some people do think about making a coin, though the majority will choose one of the other options I provided.

Loyalty tends to be with the rig and not the coin. It is called laziness--among other descriptors. It is not "we need a coin for the little guy!"

Loyalty stays with the rig because that's what money was put into.  Making sure your rig is on a profitable coin today is not laziness but ensuring a return on investment.  If you put 30,000 into a rig are you going to just mine something you "think" may someday eventually repay your investment?

NFactor changes have that effect. Your mining rig at N=11 will not be the most profitable rig at N=15. You can either:

A) Invest in the long-term viability of the coin. Maybe sell your cards and use that money to buy the most profitable gpus.
B) Create another coin that favors your already established rig setup
C) Change the rules in the middle of the game that favors your already established rig setup
D) Adjust parameters of the coin as is needed for both long-term growth / security and attract of miners looking to pay off their rigs. 

UTC has chosen C unfortunately.

UTC hash chosen D fortunately.  Do you know LTC was going to adjust parameters when needed for future technology? LTC did not, because it's now large enough to require this new technology; however would LTC have been wrong?

-snip-

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:45:48 PM

I disagree with your statements mate, painful to read...clearly you're the owner of a gazillion 7950s and don't want descentralization and prefer a hard fork instead.

Have fun raping this coin.
Protagonus

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:14:59 PM

I disagree with your statements mate, painful to read...clearly you're the owner of a gazillion 7950s and don't want descentralization and prefer a hard fork instead.

As I've stated many times and you can see in my post history;  I have 6 -7950's.  I'll be selling my rig shortly as I'm not investing more in new stuff. 
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:19:58 PM

Who has knowledge enough about the new Asic Miners who are coming soon ?

Which manufacturers are professional and reliable ?

Anybody has a good advice ??

Wirly

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:34:47 PM

proly a better question asked on a litecoin forum
Wirly

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:43:50 PM

My pc:
AMD FX 8320
Shappire Radeon HD 7950

The config:

Code:
ultracoinminer -o stratum+tcp://ultra.nitro.org:4337 -u x.x -p x --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 -w 256 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 16384 --no-submit-stale --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0

Ok Albert, first your config is for nitro.org pool but you are looking on nitro2.org pool. for results. Completely different pools.
First shut your rig down, by that I mean kill the power completely and wait a bit before restarting. The drivers need a reset.
Is your dual bios switch on the card on (lit up blue) or off (no light). The blue light needs to be on for those config settings to work. Also add some parameters for that card. --gpu-engine 1040, --gpu-memclock 1250 is enough. Also set a --gpu-temp about 72. If this does not get you hashing near 100kh/s then add look up gap 3 and should give you about 70kh/s

Same problem...

Actually he is connected to nitro2 the URL does not make a difference only the port. But I think he needs to drop intensity to 11 as his card is generating hardware errors only. Not sure about the specifics of his card, but some 7950's are not like other 7950's this seems weird but it's true. My sapphire 7950's have outperformed my HIS 7950's for some reason on the same settings.  
I guess we need a lot more info about your rig. What miner version, where you get it? What card driver version?? Using win? Does the card mine with another coin? Is there a power supply problem to the card?Huh Is there a conf. file in the same directory as ultrcoinminer. Your problem is in the details, your config file is not the problem
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:54:09 PM

I do not see why I can not ask it here mate....

This is a community and believe me, some serious UTC miners/believers in this community are going also into Asic miners soon...

Even Bumface is going into Asic miners and has ordered some of them....

So please let me ask my question again, I whis some professional miners will answer me Huh

Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:02:52 PM

As I've stated many times and you can see in my post history;  I have 6 -7950's.  I'll be selling my rig shortly as I'm not investing more in new stuff.  

It is like you didn't actually read what I wrote. You are not an intelligent person, yet you seem to be confident in what you are talking about. But you did seemed to, in a round-a-bout, weird way, get to one of my points... it is all about being able to mine with an already built rig that was previously profitable with scrypt? Or are you saying people need to 'pay off' their rigs, and then they will actually invest in a coin? It sounds like you are just trying to mine and dump this coin and anything else that is profitable. Are you converting into government fiat as fast as you can or are you holding bitcoin? Of course, you could buy mining equipment with bitcoin. I'm not knocking you for mining and dumping, but you aren't encouraging investment in the currency. The reason an NFactor would be delayed is to benefit people like you trying to squeeze more profit out of the rigs they would have otherwise sold--as you have said... I think? It doesn't really scream confidence for people thinking about moving BTC into UTC. Just sayin.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:04:51 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/UTC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
Protagonus

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

What miners choose to do as a whole and what I may do are different things and I previously provided generalities; in this regard.  My plans to sell my rig at the start of summer was in place before UTC was ever announced.  As for holding or dumping, again I've stated that I have not sold any UTC and don't plan to in the short-term.  I only mined LTC prior to UTC and have not sold either, so this is what I hold.  I'm a true believer in crypto, so I don't ever plan to go to fiat.  Of course then, ultimately, this is what decided when I sell my rig.  Since I'm not selling to fiat ever, then the cost of equipment plus electric is all I will "risk to invest" in crypto as a whole.   So, I'm not arguing any points to help my cause; I only try to consider the long-term success of crypto as a whole.   Whatever coins that ends up being, I suppose.
Gleason

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:32:11 PM

I love this coin. I designed a custom Physical Coin ( not finished yet ) , and also some Laser Engraved UTC Keychains!

The key chains finally came today!

I am listing them on a site I recently made as well!

I have it setup so I can manually take UTC payment ( can also take automated BTC, and LTC payments ), so test it out and let me know how it works!

http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/

Any questions, send me a PM or email!

-Brian Gleason

Really nice,might get 1 or 2 of them at some point

Thanks!

I feel like giving 2 of these away!

For the next 24 hours, anyone who quotes the keychain announcement above with the picture and website link, I will enter in a drawing. I will randomly pick 2 people out of everyone who quotes my message to help get the word out!

SxC, consider yourself entered already !

-Brian

moving this up to remind people of the give-away, if they want to enter before I make the picks tonight, just quote this !

-Brian

Find one of a kind BTC, LTC and more Cryptomemorabilia at
albertocp

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

My pc:
AMD FX 8320
Shappire Radeon HD 7950

The config:

Code:

Same problem...

I guess we need a lot more info about your rig. What miner version, where you get it? What card driver version?? Using win? Does the card mine with another coin? Is there a power supply problem to the card?Huh Is there a conf. file in the same directory as ultrcoinminer. Your problem is in the details, your config file is not the problem
The miner: downloaded  from the ultracoin web page.
GPU:
I can mine all Scrypt coin and Scrypt-N
The power supply is perfect and it is of 600w
There is no config file in the miner folder.
I use windows 8.1

I think that's all
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

I do not see why I can not ask it here mate....

This is a community and believe me, some serious UTC miners/believers in this community are going also into Asic miners soon...

Even Bumface is going into Asic miners and has ordered some of them....

So please let me ask my question again, I whis some professional miners will answer me Huh

its to soon to give a reliable answer....KNC is the only one that has a proven trackrecord...

Alpha tech looks good, but has not started shipping...Flower tech looks good but the news updates could be better....

until they start shipping (or not) we cant be certain its real....

i can only give 1 piece of advice.IF your going to order, sit behind the pc, at the very second the preorder starts, its first come, first serve...

This link is nice to compare...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap8Q0nxk-daxdDlaeFZ0TW5kbHNWWXZqWm9xYWJySFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

dont just order something at any point in time, if there are 10000 people before you for that specific model, your profitability is already compromised.....

i orderd 50 mh/s but then they got threatend by KNC so they bumbed me up for free to 146mh/s, however, then KNC came out and they offerd even more hashpower for the same ammount of money....If i cancel the others now i loose alot of deposits, and im back in the lin of KNC.so i have to stick with it now...

what im saying is, crypto evolves so fast, you dont know whats gonna happen...its always a calculated risk....

Protagonus

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:03:08 PM

[/quote]

since you have 7950's, I guess you could try the config I run.  I'm not sure if any others are using the same or not, but I don't think so.  I get 125KH/s with this setup.

For sapphire: 1060-1080 Clock and 1600Mhz RAM
For Powercolor: 1050 Clock and 1500 Mhz RAM
Code:
 ultracoinminer (pool info) --scrypt-jane --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600 --failover-only --thread-concurrency 43008 --intensity 18 --gpu-powertune 20 --worksize 256 --gpu-dyninterval 5 --no-submit-stale -g 1 --scan-time 1 --expiry 8 --queue 0  
SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:04:52 PM

I love this coin. I designed a custom Physical Coin ( not finished yet ) , and also some Laser Engraved UTC Keychains!

The key chains finally came today!

I am listing them on a site I recently made as well!

I have it setup so I can manually take UTC payment ( can also take automated BTC, and LTC payments ), so test it out and let me know how it works!

Any questions, send me a PM or email!

-Brian Gleason

Really nice,might get 1 or 2 of them at some point

Thanks!

I feel like giving 2 of these away!

For the next 24 hours, anyone who quotes the keychain announcement above with the picture and website link, I will enter in a drawing. I will randomly pick 2 people out of everyone who quotes my message to help get the word out!

SxC, consider yourself entered already !

-Brian

moving this up to remind people of the give-away, if they want to enter before I make the picks tonight, just quote this !

-Brian

Oh thankyou for the chance Cheesy

Btw my birthday 6th April (wink wink Tongue)
bullus

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:32:19 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 10:43:54 PM by bullus

My settings with 7950's, 93kh/s @ 963mV/900/1200-energy savesettings  Grin
cgminer 3.7.2-sj-0.03 https://sites.google.com/site/rmdavidson/  but i use 0.02

batfile

Code:
timeout /t 35
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
COLOR 0A
cgminer --config E:\downloads3\cgminer-3.7.2-sj-0.02\config\utc_config --sj-nfmin 4 --sj-nfmax 30 --sj-time 1388361600

configfile
Code:

"intensity" : "12",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "scrypt-jane",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "16383",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0",
"gpu-fan" : "50",
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "10",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"scrypt" : true,
"scrypt-jane" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"device" : "0-2"
}
Code:
 cgminer version 3.7.2 - Started: [2014-04-05 23:21:35]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 (5s):276.6K (avg):283.2Kh/s | A:18080  R:176  HW:0  WU:253.8/m
 ST: 1  SS: 0  NB: 135  LW: 13502  GF: 0  RF: 0
 Connected to ultra2.nitro.org diff 32 with stratum as user xxxxxx
 Block: 36e3d1f6...  Diff:4  Started: [00:33:18]  Best share: 126K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 [P]ool management [G]PU management [S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 GPU 0:  39.0C  60%    | 93.01K/94.37Kh/s | A:6208 R: 32 HW:0 WU: 86.6/m I:12
 GPU 1:  55.0C 2772RPM | 93.36K/94.75Kh/s | A:6640 R: 16 HW:0 WU: 93.0/m I:12
 GPU 2:  54.0C 2487RPM | 92.80K/94.31Kh/s | A:5264 R:128 HW:0 WU: 74.7/m I:12

[2014-04-06 00:32:30] Accepted 054d2cca Diff 48/32 GPU 0 pool 0
 [2014-04-06 00:32:38] Accepted cecc872b Diff 317/64 GPU 2 pool 0
 [2014-04-06 00:32:48] Network diff set to 4
 [2014-04-06 00:32:48] Stratum from pool 0 detected new block
 [2014-04-06 00:33:13] Pool 0 difficulty changed to 32
 [2014-04-06 00:33:13] Accepted 03c8e6fa Diff 68/64 GPU 0 pool 0
 [2014-04-06 00:33:18] Network diff set to 4

btc 16LWhms487bzCxQWq5oeW8SMDPmU2rvQjf
Wirly

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:05:28 PM

My pc:
AMD FX 8320
Shappire Radeon HD 7950

The config:

Code:

Same problem...

The miner: downloaded  from the ultracoin web page.
GPU:
I can mine all Scrypt coin and Scrypt-N
The power supply is perfect and it is of 600w
There is no config file in the miner folder.
I use windows 8.1

I think that's all
I see your driver version is catalyst 14.2, I have heard of issues with that latest driver, not sure. I have the exact same card as you with win8.1 and using the previous catalyst 13.25 and no issues getting 108kh/s on 12 cards for this coin. Can go higher but cards run nice and cool at my current settings.
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: