Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [731] 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:02:11 PM

you dont have to hold, everybody just needs to stop selling cheaper then the guy at the top of the orderbook.

Maestro1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:07:19 PM

exactly right paulr1. much much much to low. i really can not understand why people are selling at this price

It's because of the same reason UTC was a candidate of removal from a couple of exchanges in the past few days: low trade volume.

UTC will not have an increased value as long as there is no buy pressure and trade volume is this low. Volume brings attention to a coin, as long as there's no volume people don't even notice the great features of UTC. A kick-ass X11 multipool can help UTC, but there are also other ways to bring in more volume.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:10:07 PM

we are developing many things,they are just in the shadows now.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:11:53 PM

where is the multipool?

also bumface what is your job - you only ever seem to say well done and don't actually do any work. I'm not a fan of yours at all

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 09:14:26 PM

where is the multipool?

also bumface what is your job - you only ever seem to say well done and don't actually do any work. I'm not a fan of yours at all

multipool is being built,we had one, but it went offline and he never told what happened,so we are making our own

my job is "1. Founder and Director of Planning" .that means i oversee developements and plan the general future of the coin.new strategy, future expansions.forge buisness relationships.Answer people in email,assist them with issues.talk to exchanges.

KingCole

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:16:15 PM

exactly right paulr1. much much much to low. i really can not understand why people are selling at this price

It's because of the same reason UTC was a candidate of removal from a couple of exchanges in the past few days: low trade volume.

UTC will not have an increased value as long as there is no buy pressure and trade volume is this low. Volume brings attention to a coin, as long as there's no volume people don't even notice the great features of UTC. A kick-ass X11 multipool can help UTC, but there are also other ways to bring in more volume.

Well I guess we could all buy and sell UTC between ourselves to bump the volume. Certainly noticed that a buy on MintPal of only a few cents can have a significant impact on the price. Maybe we need a BTC fund to just buy up when the price drops because of a few non-believers. A 1% increase each day for 10, 20 or 30 days would be very nice

KC
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:27:30 PM

Well I guess we could all buy and sell UTC between ourselves to bump the volume. Certainly noticed that a buy on MintPal of only a few cents can have a significant impact on the price. Maybe we need a BTC fund to just buy up when the price drops because of a few non-believers. A 1% increase each day for 10, 20 or 30 days would be very nice

KC

I'm having fun on cryptsy, there's a lot of panic sellers.

Someone just put a big order on mint too.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
KingCole

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:49:06 PM

KC

Grr someone also just put in a sell order on MintPal of 10558 UTC at 4,000

KC
Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:55:07 PM

KC

KC

That bitcoin order is moving up though, he wants someone to dump on him and not just supporting the price.

We should all focus on cryptsy, more action there.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

can someone send thier working config for them

people been asking me on twitter for config and i have no idea

cards like 280x 270x 270 290 290x 7950 7850

please if u got any of those and working post a thread here or send me msg via here or twitter

I get the impression that almost all who ask in this thread work settings for cards that do not want / can not / can not read at least a few pages back. I have already published three times the operating settings for 280x and 270x cards but again and again, people keep asking operational settings. Can I place them in my signature, that even the laziest seen this information? When people learn to read more than one page?

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
pieterjanvh

Activity: 668

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:59:57 PM

The fact that you can not understand might be the reason why...
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

KC

KC

That bitcoin order is moving up though, he wants someone to dump on him and not just supporting the price.

We should all focus on cryptsy, more action there.

Im on crypsty right now and have been every night this week helping UTC out

I just released that UTC is the only crypto faster than debit and credit card!
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:13:03 PM

KC

Your words - gold, but such a fund should be huge. As demonstrated by my observation in this thread really been actively involved less than 1% of all owners of UTC, moreover, many who comes here does not want to read more than one - the last visible page theme.

Once you start such a fund by redeeming coins that would raise the price, you will be wanting to sell Beaulieu UTC and eventually you will either be wasting the entire fund or you have to sell previously purchased coins that would be able to fly again.

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:36:54 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 10:54:43 PM by funsponge

i really dont understand who would sell 11k UTC at 0.00004?

someone is trying to kill UTC - they just sold into the sell wall and UTC dropped to 0.000027 on Crypsty

how we going to get people to buy UTC or hold it?

done my nightly stint on Cryptsy now another 3 hours i cant really spare but needs must! Thanks for the help Berserka
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:55:59 PM

the dev team is not responsible for this price,the sellers are.This is not meant to be mean but its the truth....

We can not force people to stop selling, their UTC is their property, and they can do with it whatever they want,sell, hold, dump..

We do wish more people realised the value of Ultracoin,so the situation is very undesirable for us.Team utc is working hard but we have have said this many times before.

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:08:34 PM

@PieterJanvh  

I have a question, I read your post her the last days.
Before you was a very positive community member.
Now I think I feel this is less.
How come so Huh

Do you know more as us?
Can we maybe learn something from you?

Can you explain this to me please.
If you don't want to do it here then please pm me ok

Thanks.
Kiiro

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:45:27 AM

the dev team is not responsible for this price,the sellers are.This is not meant to be mean but its the truth....

We can not force people to stop selling, their UTC is their property, and they can do with it whatever they want,sell, hold, dump..

We do wish more people realised the value of Ultracoin,so the situation is very undesirable for us.Team utc is working hard but we have have said this many times before.

One thing the dev team can do is give out news. In the absence of news, the only thing driving the price of a coin is volume. With no volume there is no chance of price trend reversal. People would be crazy to buy in at this point, hence they don't and the price continues to sink.

Surely there must be something the team can put on the first page every now and then? Even just a status update, ETA updates on projects like the multipool, etc.
utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:43:20 AM

Apologies to everyone for being so quiet the last few days, I've been hip-deep in code, working on a new version of Ultra-Arb. I have now released this version - I'm still making changes and adding things, but feel free to use it, and publicize it. Please note that I took UTC off Poloniex, because it was delisted.

Here are some screenshots - the new UI design:

And the new Coin360 page:

I have not yet tested this on all browsers, but that's my next step. along with tightening up and tweaking the UI, and verifying the "recommended # of coins" algorithm is working correctly.

@bumface
@dcgirl

15utc/block may be too many,reduce that to 5 utc/block is good.

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
tzh2231

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:18:44 AM

This is an idiotic idea, look at what the 50->15 block reward reduce did to the coin, a quick bubble, some lucky ones can cash out and run off the table, then the coin can dive even lower?

This is manipulation, and do NO good to the community, it will only make people feel this coin is centralized manipulated and get more and more abandoned.

@bumface
@dcgirl

15utc/block may be too many,reduce that to 5 utc/block is good.
Beave162

Activity: 809

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:10:31 AM

+111111111

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
Pages: « 1 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [731] 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: