Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:28:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
medoka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:59:56 PM

This is a very good?
How many need to BTC, I do vote, if the UTC value increases.
Developer, I need information.
My english poor, sory all,
Mikebeav3r

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:45:46 PM

Look at the charts on cryptsy and mintpal.
Who would in his own mind buy uTC at such non-bargain prices?
Just tell me who would be careless enough to buy for 100BTC of uTC?

To be fair though, if someone poured 100 BTC into this the price would sky rocket, unless they did it slowly over a prolonged period of time.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

Look at the charts on cryptsy and mintpal.
Who would in his own mind buy uTC at such non-bargain prices?
Just tell me who would be careless enough to buy for 100BTC of uTC?

To be fair though, if someone poured 100 BTC into this the price would sky rocket, unless they did it slowly over a prolonged period of time.

whos got 100BTC? why arnt they buying UTC
PaulR1

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:20:31 PM

We need you all to understand the importance for this voting

The big big importance for our UTC

We notice just that our competitors are at #1 at this voting.
SO WHE LOOSING IT !

Saturday May 31 at 24:00 hour the voting will be closed

If you did dent vote yet please do it now (ask also friends, family and fellow cryptolovers for their vote)

WHY WE ARE ASKING YOU TO VOTE Huh

We are asking for votes for coinpayments.net, because coin payments is a payment processor. If they list us, then UTC can be used by any of their partners.

WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT WE NEED YOU TO VOTE Huh

The #1 most critical thing in the evolution of ultracoin is to have a payment processor. Not only does it let utc holders actually spend their utc, but it also shows us to be a legitimate coin.

WHY A SUCH LOW DONATION OF (ONLEY) $ 0.88 AND WHAT ARE WE HELPING WHIT IT Huh

Coin payments has decided to give all vote donations to the Water Project, instead of keeping those coins for themselves. The water project has nothing to do with anything else.    

SO WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO Huh

VOTE, VOTE AND VOTE.....

--> THE PROCES OF VOTING TAKES YOU ONLEY 5 MINUTES
(don't forget it takes three emails from Coinpayments you have all to confirm If you don't confirm the last email your vote will not be counted !!!!)

--> THE DONATION COST YOU ONLEY AS LITTLE AS  $ 0,88 CENTS

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
Mikebeav3r

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

I am only able to vote once, sorry, I already did, but all those who have not yet should do, it is very cheap to vote and benefits all involved.
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:34:52 PM

Hey guys, I disabled IP scanning on the Ultracointalk.org/ firewall, if anyone of you were having issues please try again. And let me know if there is anything else wrong with the site that you are experiencing. Thanks.

flobdeth

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:39:49 PM

After the "drama" this week, I have dumped, out, finished.  I will not invest my money in a coin that has the maturity of leadership it does.  Most unprofessional behaviour, you can stamp your feet and lock threads or whatever, but grow up Bumface.  This isn't nursery school!  

People are trusting you with an investment, to be honest, I don't think anymore you would come from the shop with the correct change after buying milk.  

Confidence in UTC is zero.  A man with confidence in his product will be able to sell cow shit to a farmer, none of you have that.  Get into some other projects over time.  Take UTC as a lesson learnt.

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

After the "drama" this week, I have dumped, out, finished.  I will not invest my money in a coin that has the maturity of leadership it does.  Most unprofessional behaviour, you can stamp your feet and lock threads or whatever, but grow up Bumface.  This isn't nursery school!  

People are trusting you with an investment, to be honest, I don't think anymore you would come from the shop with the correct change after buying milk.  

Confidence in UTC is zero.  A man with confidence in his product will be able to sell cow shit to a farmer, none of you have that.  Get into some other projects over time.  Take UTC as a lesson learnt.

We have no budget right now, we had dcgirl who had assigned al the work to herself and now she left, so the development has been pauzed for now.we will still release the weekly pos update soon.

when we have a real budget , this coin will fly high.you cant do much without a budget,we used to be able to pay in utc, but that doesnt really work with this value.

As for your suggestion to abandon utc, no thanks  Grin

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:56:38 PM

Sweetie, since I was assigning everything to myself - apparently since so many people were volunteering to do things, like build a multipool and an android wallet, and I apparently blocked them from doing those things, now that I'm gone, you can let all those other people do all those things I was keeping them from doing.

the point is, you kept taking more work and i constantly told you its to much for 1 person and i kept advising you to get sub devs, you always said no im fine or this is not the time to talk about this, and then you quit because its to much work for 1 person.....

where is the logic in that?

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:11:51 PM

What I kept for myself was ultra-arb, and the architecture for minecraft, which was due to start June 1. That's all. But really, if you read my post, the work was getting to me, but wasn't the main reason I left.

yes you were not happy with my dedication.

After stripping me of desicion making powers by implementing new management layers,combined with all the fighting behind closed doors,its really not so strange that my passion was reduced.

Im all for democracy,but its not supposed to slow down the process or create a situation where people are fighting all the time.

I value the input of every team member,but i need to have some control over what happens with my own creation.Its the potters right to paint the vase.

All the new management layers clearly didnt work since it even caused your departure....

You know i was always pleased with your work, becasue it was excelent quality.but i rather have 1 thing functional and launched, then 5 half things.

all the things you put on your plate was work for 4 people, not 1.and i told you multiple times.and now UTC took a hit because o this.peopl lost some confidence and thats the reason of this price, we promised things and now we look incompitent.

Nobody wins in this situation.....i will never quit this coin but this does mean certain developments will be halted until there is a budget...

what is your plan for the current version of ultra arb? are you going to keep it up or take it down?

PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:13:59 PM

@Bumface and @dcgirl

Please don't discus this at the treath.

Please go in to PM.

And it is very wishful if Bumface and dcgirl can work it out.

I think everybody wants dcgirl back in the devteam.

I believe that's possible yes Huh

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:14:42 PM

ultra-arb will stay up, I will continue to maintain it and enhance it, although I have no plans for a premium version, primarily because at this point I don't believe I can offer something of enough value to justify a price.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:15:14 PM

thank you

Beave162

Activity: 809

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

You have no budget!?!?! WTF does that mean? So you want people to pour more money into UTC because, if they do, you will have a budget to do what? Make more dumbass decisions after dumbass decisions? Oh poor bumface and the failed UTC dev 'team' (just the incompetent bumface now?) Oh but you made bank from the IPO right? What do you care? And idiots will probably still invest...  
You are about the lowest form of a human being out there. Karma will destroy you in a way I don't want to imagine. Do not come to America my friend. You would have a steep learning curve... in jail.

Non-idiots just go to a different coin! I'm not saying other coins are better (they are) as much as I am saying how could they be worse? For a lot of coins, there isn't a 'budget' that devs expect before actually doing something. They develop things in hope that the price will go up of the stake they already have. What if the price doesn't go up? It still doesn't mean the difference between doing something or not. There is something called passion and curiosity and basic human intelligence that drives some people... it is amazing how innovation alone inspires some, while some are inspired by scamming others.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:22:12 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 09:33:11 PM by bumface

You have no budget!?!?! WTF does that mean? So you want people to pour more money into UTC because, if they do, you will have a budget to do what? Make more dumbass decisions after dumbass decisions? Oh poor bumface and the failed UTC dev 'team' (just the incompetent bumface now?) Oh but you made bank from the IPO right? What do you care? And idiots will probably still invest...  
You are about the lowest form of a human being out there. Karma will destroy you in a way I don't want to imagine. Do not come to America my friend. You would have a steep learning curve... in jail.

Non-idiots just come to YACoin. I'm not saying it is better (it is) as much as I am saying how could it be worse? There isn't a 'budget' that devs expect before actually doing something. They develop things in hope that the price will go up of the stake they already have. What if the price doesn't go up? It still doesn't mean the difference between doing something or not. There is something called passion and curiosity and basic human intelligence that drives some people... it is amazing how innovation alone inspires some, while some are inspired by scamming others.

"You have no budget!?!?! WTF does that mean? So you want people to pour more money into UTC because, if they do  you will have a budget"

you dont seem to understand that its people selling to people on exchanges, how the hell would i get a budget if people spend money on utc on an exchange?Huh?
if you cant even understand that i dont get a single cent when a person buys utc on an exchange from a seller, then perhaps crypto is a bit to difficult for you

go watch shark tank, it takes 1000`s of dollars to properly market an item, sometimes 100,`s of thousands.....

Im the only original dev thats still in this coin, who never sold, and who reinvested all his IPO, into UTC, and yet, i am the only one who gets complaints, whats a matter with you? also the IPO was a buisnes sproposition, nobody was forced to buy, this is a service, also not illigal.

"You are about the lowest form of a human being out there"

I am a Christian, and i would not say that to my worst enemy, you are a very disturbed little boy, i have feelings to, if you talk about karma, be asured saying things like that will have justice reigh down on your own head.

I get aproached to make a coin every moth , i always say no, my heart is in UTC, nothing i did is immoral. if i wanted to i could do an ipo coin every moth and make 300k per year,and yet i refuse to let people buy into something and then dump. i made a crypto currency which is now a free market item, i do not control price

"a steep learning curve... in jail." you are so dilusional its not even funny. nothing i did is illigal,i made a crypto currency, an entrepeneurial endevour, your other favorit propaganda is how i asked people to stop selling low, making a request is also not illigal, and then you even made an anti utc thread......are you trying to win some kind of "worst troll in the universe" award we are not aware of?

and turning your "comment" into a yacoin commercial isnt very classy buddy, hahaha

why do you keep bothering with your childish trolling and baseless acusations, did i ban you for an hour on btc -e or something and you never got over it?

Beave162

Activity: 809

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

"You have no budget!?!?! WTF does that mean? So you want people to pour more money into UTC because, if they do  you will have a budget"

you dont seem to understand that its people selling to people on exchanges, how the hell would i get a budget if people spend money on utc on an exchange?Huh?
if you cant even understand that i dont get a single cent when a person buys utc on an exchange from a seller, then perhaps crypto is a biut to difficult for you

go watch shark tank, it takes 1000`s of dollars to properly market an item, sometimes 100,`s of thousands.....

"a steep learning curve... in jail." you are so dilusional its not even funny. nothing i did is illigal,i made a crypto currency, an entrepeneurial endevour, your other favorit propaganda is how i asked people to stop selling low, making a request is also not illigal, and then you even made an anti utc thread......are you trying to win some kind of "worst troll in the universe" award we are not aware of?

and turning your "comment" into a yacoin commercial isnt very classy buddy, hahaha

why do you keep bothering with your childish trolling ans baseless acusations, did i ban you for an hour on btc -e or something and you never got over it?

You made one good point in there lol. I edited my response.

shark tank?  You don't know anything about business, money, LAWS, human interaction in general. STOP TRYING TO PLAY GROWN-UP YOU MAN-CHILD. Would I really expect the idiot that you are to understand that what you have done will you land you in jail in government regulated markets? No.

It is hilarious that you don't understand why I would waste my time (and it is a WASTE OF TIME) with you. Were you sheltered completely as a boy? Did you parents just lock you in the house while you came up with 'entrepeneurial' schemes from watching shark tank, maybe more of Matchstick Men? I don't want people to confuse you with a competent scam artist though.

You should quit this coin now because there will NEVER BE A 'BUDGET'. No semi-intelligent, somewhat functioning human being will give you any more money you scammy scum of the earth.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:37:37 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 10:18:36 PM by bumface

get the trollwax out of your troll ears

i have invested my ipo gain into asic, to put into this coin, i have 370 mh/s coming my way.i could have just went on a vacation to japan or buy a 4k pc nmonitor for 2500, and yet im puting it into utc by CHOICE.

you call having 790 dollar to spend  per DAY, no budget? get an economics class for children, guy.

its guys like you that make me think, why do i even bother with crypto, why dont i just use that money to start a buisness.Everybody always talks about how wonderfull crypto is and innovative,a new financial system without banks, the future, but do they talk about a disgusting sublayer of succubus troll sucking the life out of a person.

if people want to see the extent of beaves sadness, look at this thread called "bumface - The Sad, Miserable Attempt at Scam Artistry"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631114.0

while some are attempting to make a difference in the world , other attack them like a succubus troll, very sad indeed

btcforthefuture

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

This coin was killed the first week it launched months ago trading on crypto-trade.com. I was trading it and it was pumped to oblivion in the first week or so to a point where IPO buyers were sitting on a 3000% profit. Ofcourse they dumped it all the way down, creating bagholders ever since. Ofcourse this won't be the only reason for current situation, but i think utc never recovered from this.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

This coin was killed the first week it launched months ago trading on crypto-trade.com. I was trading it and it was pumped to oblivion in the first week or so to a point where IPO buyers were sitting on a 3000% profit. Ofcourse they dumped it all the way down, creating bagholders ever since. Ofcourse this won't be the only reason for current situation, but i think utc never recovered from this.
]]

that happened indeed, but i did not pump , and i sold 0 utc.so im not to blame for that.if i sold at peak i would have 90000 dollar, but i dont dump on people,becasue i think its immoral.
 in fact i bought much more utc,and yet trolls want to make me out to be the bad guy, its really hurtfull.you keep pouring energy and time into the coin, and a handfull of people support the coin no matter what, I am gratefull for the support, but these trolls are wearing me out.
utc also had other misfortunes, such as hacked exchanges and pools ddos, and things like that...

still this coin is not dead.it will get better but i cant say when.

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:09:36 PM

let the world see how sick beave is

Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: