Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I really like that such global brands have become afraid of oppression over cryptocurrency and make their contribution to this historic event.
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Great news! Cryptocurrencies began to be accepted in some places, we are waiting for its full legalization in the near future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:16 AM

That is actually a good news. Its very nice to know that they are now accepting crypto as their payment option. Its good to know that companies are now starting to realize the potential of crypto. I hope more and more companies are going to adapt crypto as part of their business and its also my dream that government will fully embrace the nature of crypto.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Hoping that it would be worldwide.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

hi, this is a good news for us, the more shops that will accepts coins the more pump we will have
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

Really ? this is a great news then, i don't really think and predict that this will happen in this year, it's a very good thing to hear, i hope that in my country starbucks will accept crypto too as the payment method
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

The process of exchanging crypto with starbucks is a bit complicated but indeed, it is a great news. But why isn't news like this moving the market in a positive direction? The market is still so red and doesn't look like the dip will stop anytime soon

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Howard Roark (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

This is very good news for the whole sector. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will depend in the coming months/years also on the diffusion and use of cryptocurrencies in everyday life, and I hope that more and more companies like Starbucks, allow their customers to use cryptocurrencies to buy products and services

You can see how easy it is using the app at Starbucks in this video

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

I thought that is going to be the direct from the Starbucks but looks like this is middle way around it. Crypt projects are getting better at what we are missing in the filed really and that is good thing to know this ICO has started something bigger. However we really need technology that can focus more on direct payments with the merchandise around the globe. The same way as we see it for the different visa and MasterCard companies or even banking system. That would be more revolutionary mate and nothing else. But all the best for them too as it is giving us temporary way to spend our cyrptos.
Howard Roark (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

I thought that is going to be the direct from the Starbucks but looks like this is middle way around it. Crypt projects are getting better at what we are missing in the filed really and that is good thing to know this ICO has started something bigger. However we really need technology that can focus more on direct payments with the merchandise around the globe. The same way as we see it for the different visa and MasterCard companies or even banking system. That would be more revolutionary mate and nothing else. But all the best for them too as it is giving us temporary way to spend our cyrptos.

Agreed, mass adoption by the retail giants would be the perfect solution but I don't see that happening soon. The great thing about Zeex is that it is so simple to use and any gift card supplier can use the protocol so smaller businesses can also get involved in crypto.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Maybe because they knew how advantage they could get from cryptocurrency payments/transactions especially knowing that how volatile the market is. They can get much profit or loss by using crypto for such purposes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MasterTim

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

If this happens, so that you can pay with cryptocurrency from world retailers, it will give a huge impetus to the development in this direction. There will be a new wave of popularity of cryptocurrency!
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I heard about this news. But is it true? If this is the case then it is good news for cryptocrrrency
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Is this true, if yes this is interesting news to follow.
I would definitely support this project if this is true, starbucks is a great company that is famous all over the world.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

It is a great thing to see a big company is accepting a cryptocurrency as a payment way. I hope we can see cryptocurrencies in daily life more.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

I am looking forward if that is true, many of us really like Starbucks staying for a minute and have coffee or chill chill. That would a great news if that really happens for real. I am gonna shop and have a ME TIME at starbucks if that is really existing promo. Time to relax and do bounty campaigns at starbucks. That is a great moment by yourself and have a good time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

This is something interesting and i believe it will benefit crypto in many ways, additionally Starbucks is such a big giant corporation in the world with them joining the crypto crowd also crypto definitely have a bright future. 

It's an adrenaline booster here in crypto world a big company in the world is now accepting cryptocurrency our community is badly needed that development its add the credibility and make us more reliable more  company, more investors means more profits.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Wow, really?) The future is just behind us, soon we will be able to pay for even bread or carwash by crypto, easy, privatly. I heard about that some places started accepting crypto, but Starbucks is huge!

That is a great news, nice to hear because we can do paying through cryptocurrencies in every single transaction. Our future is very light to carry on because their is a big chances that we cannot bring fiat everywhere we go. Just crypto it is so amazing, right? This is a sort of happiness because it is very easy to go through. Buying everywhere and anywhere we go is a hint for techy world.  

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

the news is very encouraging ..
I can sit down while enjoying coffee and seeing the scenery around, without having to carry a small buck in the pocket.

This sounds very cozy, the thought of not needing any cash (except for using your credit card) is very nice. Crypto currency is really have a huge future ahead. The acceptance of the large establishment is starting!

[
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

that's awesome! I hope that over time, many institutions will begin to accept cryptocurrency. at least in a couple of years

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: