Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

This is my first time of coming across starbucks. From what i have just read, the project looks unique and promising. I think it worth it if one could do further research on it to ascertain some things and get more information about it. More ICOs are coming up, but very few are genuine and have their own originality.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
There is a great chance of mainstream businesses adapting crypto soon and this will happen faster than we imagine. I’m currently into Liven and its food payment app functional in Australia since 2014 and have 250k users so far. It’s in presale stage now and I think as soon as it gets listed it’ll be a big hit.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

so if it can happen it will be good for bitcoin price development because it can be more familiar to people who do not know it yet, but not all starbucks can apply that system because it does not apply in countries that prohibit bitcoin.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

Wow, I've seen the video is so cool, buying coffee with Ethereum coins in Starbucks. Hopefully in my country cryptocurrency can be accepted as a legitimate payment like in the video
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

It is nice to hear that they are engage in crypto currencies, may be some other compony are willing to engage  for many advantages due to our daily life. We to support and patronize for many reasons for the good of our society's.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

That is really great development; with big companies like Starbucks accepting crypto, how long before McDonald's too start accepting crypto
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:43:07 AM

the news is very encouraging ..
I can sit down while enjoying coffee and seeing the scenery around, without having to carry a small buck in the pocket.

That's awesome,imagine drinking coffee while doing signature campaign in starbucks. The good thing is you paid that from what you earn from campaign its almost a free coffee to me. Hoping in the future we can pay our daily expenses using Crypto.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

A doin pretty good news I guess. Starbuck's is a hangout for young kids that are very popular. If there really are already implementing or allow crypto as means of payment. Then this is an advancement in crypto. Because one day it could be other places will also apply the same thing.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

We need more real life cases how crypto is being accepted by regular businesses
Actually Bro, in here my location will accepted the crypto coin but not bitcoin.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

amazing news! I believe that in this way it is possible to gradually come to the conclusion that cryptocurrencies can definitely become the currency of our future
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

this is a huge step towards attracting cryptocurrencies into everyday life. I believe that this is just a historical moment in the existence of cryptocurrencies in the financial system
bogdasha07

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

I think it is a very important move. Today more and more outlets have started accepting cryptos. And it means that we are getting closer and closer to the wide acceptance of cryptos.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:03:33 AM

What do you mean crypto? all of altcoins is accepting starbucks but i think only bitcoin can send money to that, but they also accept online stores that the fee is bitcoin I think there are many more options to accept bitcoin fees at different malls.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

More and more fields in life applied blockchain and used cryptocurrency on their system. That is a good signal for this market and show an indispensable future of cryptocurrency in the future life. Keep hoping guys! Wink

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

I do believe that many stores, merchandisers, companies will be implementing cashless payment. Although we can not feel or see it right now, but after a few years, definitely it will happen. Having a cashless payment is not easy. They have to set up the equipment, internet, and of course the money that will be needed for the expenses. That is the reason why they can't change the payment system instantly, but surely, they are planning on it.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

It's really a great news that Starbucks is accepting cryptocurrency but if anybody is going to pay them in crypto remember to use your own network and not the cafe wify because there are few cases where the cafe network maybe compromised or someone will be watching you on the cafe network.
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

That is really great development; with big companies like Starbucks accepting crypto, how long before McDonald's too start accepting crypto
Nice for that saying to added mcdonald`s, why not to include chowking to accept cryptocoin.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

It is very good news for the whole crypto community. Such big companies as Starbuck are spread all over the world so people will hear about it in many interesting and trust more in crypto currencies.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

so if it can happen it will be good for bitcoin price development because it can be more familiar to people who do not know it yet, but not all starbucks can apply that system because it does not apply in countries that prohibit bitcoin.

Yes that is true, starbucks in America is accepting crypto as their payment system, and its good to hear that. I hope that it will apply to all countries soon. Here is a link where you can see that the starbucks are really accepting crypto as payment system. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:23 AM

the news is very encouraging ..
I can sit down while enjoying coffee and seeing the scenery around, without having to carry a small buck in the pocket.

That is an amazing news. I am fun of Starbucks , paying using crypto it interest me . This is a sign that crypto currency has a good future that we can look forward to. Then , some big companies will follow to allow crypto currency as payment method.  Hope it will allow in my country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: