Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:52:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
harm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

That sounds awesome , Starbucks tolerating crypto is an extremely cool thing . crypto is developing and this is by all accounts an incredible news for every one of the general population who bolster crypto . I , think starbucks is tolerating crypto on the grounds that it needs benefit , I'm simply joking yet that may be genuine . at any rate , I adore starbuks for their delicious and costly espresso .
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

a very good new for all crypto lovers. first of all i will be able to drink more fresh coffee. starbucks is the most comfertable place to sit with friends in my city. second it is a good step for all ecosystem that we will be able to use crypto in daily life.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

If this news is true, it will be a great news for cryptocurrency world because Starbucks is one of the biggest business and now they want to jump into cryptocurrency. Many businesses now start to consider blockchain technology to be implemented in their system. We will see about that.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

Good to know another major food market chain is accepting cryptocurrency along with KFC. I think it's a pretty useful asset for a store to accept cryptocurrency. Somehow, they see the benefits and probably the challenges faced when accepting cryptocurrency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

Good to know another major food market chain is accepting cryptocurrency along with KFC. I think it's a pretty useful asset for a store to accept cryptocurrency. Somehow, they see the benefits and probably the challenges faced when accepting cryptocurrency.
They carefully considered before they made the announcement. I think the benefits are more for businesses that accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment, which is also a way of advertising the brand.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

the news is very encouraging ..
I can sit down while enjoying coffee and seeing the scenery around, without having to carry a small buck in the pocket.
Well good thing to know especially to those who like to drink coffee at starbucks so if they ran out of their fiat money they could use the crypto in alternative way to pay. Aside from that it is also good to hear to all crypto investors out there since this could help the crypto market more lively.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

From the very first time I saw that project I knew it  has something to offer and I wasted no time to invest in it, am still going to invest more because it is a project of the future and they have what it takes to make it happen
@ophiuchuss13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

it's strange why then in my Starbucks on the corner of the house there is still no such service, maybe it's all rumors. if it will be, then of course it would be super. but I think such a system will not appear soon in my country .
Maharani700

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

thats good project, we cant bring money if want to drink in the starbuck but just bring our mobilephone and we can send the money using cryptocoins
SFMiner

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

That is some news. I'm so glad to hear my most loved coin Bitcoin being utilized as an installment strategy at my most loved bistro. I wish the Starbucks in my place utilized this application as well. That would be so cool. This news influences me to feel like Bitcoin just got one bit nearer to turning into a worldwide money.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Starbucks is a big giant company in the world with them joining the crypto crowd is something interesting and I believe it will benefit crypto in many ways, especially in terms of promotion and trust of investors, this indicates that crypto has a bright future.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

That is some news. I'm so glad to hear my most loved coin Bitcoin being utilized as an installment strategy at my most loved bistro. I wish the Starbucks in my place utilized this application as well. That would be so cool. This news influences me to feel like Bitcoin just got one bit nearer to turning into a worldwide money.
It's been a while but still not totally being worldwide, Starbucks already caters most of the countries around the globe if all of them will start using this coin/digital money then it will bring really huge impact, until now we are still waiting for pure adoption inside the whole market if so things will be change
especially with the value of each coins designated.
RhBjK

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

But now Starbucks is just plan to work with bitcoin.
Will see...
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

If Starbucks really accept crypto then it is easy to pay in ordering latte and surely all the coffee lovers will love it.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

As I understand they will accept crypto, but they will not keep it. It will be exchanged for fiat currency. However, such news when it was released on the bull market would pump the market hugely, but it was not published like everywhere, as some news are.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I have heard about it, I know that eve one airport has accepted crypto like the way of payment and I think that it is a little win in the crypto's spreading.

RhBjK

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

As I understand they will accept crypto, but they will not keep it. It will be exchanged for fiat currency. However, such news when it was released on the bull market would pump the market hugely, but it was not published like everywhere, as some news are.

Yes, I read about it too.
Because news in the bear market is not so important  Wink
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

That is excellent news, because the only thing cryptos need now is more adoption, of course first the market has to stabilize so that we can achieve adoption as a payment method, because right now it is very risky to pay with cryptos in normal stores, because you never know if the price will go up or down.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Every integration of cryptocurrencies in business is a little step to the world. where trust and warranties are based on smart contracts and decentralization. Nice to hear it.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

I will gladly say this is very pleasant news. Starbucks is a company that has been circulating in many countries. by being able to accept cryptocurrency, I think it's the best step taken. maybe I will order coffee by just carrying a smartphone while sitting in the front seat.
thank's.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: