Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks is accepting Crypto!  (Read 3168 times)
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:42:35 AM
Merited by posiandu (1)

I think it is a very good information as I know. Starbuck, who don't know this big company? With the presence of Starbucks in crypto, I really hope that the other industries can follow this step forward. Moreover, many more industries following the crypto, it will give a good effect for the crypto itself. Smiley
morrongiello

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

I am very sure that in the future not only Starbucks companies adopt cryptocurrency as a payment instrument
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

Starbucks is accepting crypto-currencies...well sort of anyway, let me elaborate.

At the end of June, there will be a token sale for Zeex which is a platform for gift card suppliers to sell their cards for crypto and us crypto holders to finally get the chance to exchange our crypto for products and services without having to convert to fiat or pay fees. Using the Zeex App you will be able to buy gift cards from big name retailers such as Amazon, Xbox and yes, Starbucks in exchange for crypto with 3 taps of the app.

We've heard many of these new Blockchain startups make lofty claims before but they are often short on delivery not so with Zeex.

They already have partnerships with Zeek their Sister company that will provide them with access to over 350 big name brands. Recently they had another partnership with Russian gift card supplier Giftery and there are more in the pipeline.

But what is really impressive is that they will have the app ready to use shortly after the end of the token sale.

If you check out the video below you can actually see the app in action in a Starbucks coffee shop in New York..be prepared to be amazed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440&t=1s

Great news, mean crypto world is coming soon  Grin crypto never die
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

This is a very positive sign if such a big chain of the international coffee shops started accepting crypto. It is automatically increases trust and interest form the crypto users and new investors.

Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

It's time, and I think Starbucks will be the first to start accepting and applying cryptocurrency. However, this all needs in depth study and research, because it is not to be used only temporarily to follow the current trends, because this must continue.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

the news is very encouraging ..
I can sit down while enjoying coffee and seeing the scenery around, without having to carry a small buck in the pocket.

So true. And also Starbucks is a shop nationwide whic allows crypto users to patronized the said coffee shop more. This is an indication that sooner or later cryptocurrency will be used even in a small transactions. Lets just wait for the perfect time that everyone will start using cryptocurrency.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

After Canada KFC received bitcoin for using payment and now Starbucks have announce for receiving bitcoin as their payment, good news and will be more positive effect for bitcoin at the future with higher price. hope many companies will be accepted bitcoin for their transaction payment at the future.
equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

A well Development. It is very good news for the whole crypto community. Such big companies as Starbuck are spread all over the world so people will hear about it in many interesting and trust more in crypto currencies.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Starbucks really accepting bitcoin! just wow I'm sure it will surely get a really big support to the people who will gonna invest in their ongoing campaign. This is the good time to get more coffee while waiting for the big increase in the market that would be great way to make more way of trancsactions.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

wow really? this is so cool, a bright future is already before our eyes, cryptocurrency is developing very fast and this is amazing. surely after starbuck there will be many shopping places that will start using crypto for payment.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

That is a great news that one of the popular coffee shop in the world is accepting cryptocurrency and this would add confidence to the holders and users of bitcoin and crypto around the world , you can relax with a coffee in starbucks with the use of bitcoin as payment s that is very fine.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

That's great to know, I am really excited on how most of the tech giants and big firms are beginning to accept crypto currency as a payment option, this show that crypto currency is already going mainstream. I believe that more will soon accept it too.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

That's right, its use is different from cryto in today's generation because it's been 21st century to continue to update and progress.
Starbucks actually accepts crypto as a temporary payment strategy as well as in other transactions.
So, I think there is nothing to worry about applying crypto into Starbucks.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

it's very good for crypto ) I did not know that they started taking crypto
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

More and additional massive cluster corporations area unit currently coming into the crypto market,This is a awfully encouraging news for the complete business.Companies like Starbucks have several in operation points round the world. Their connection is taken into account to produce the best facilitate for crypto as a result of they need an oversized client base. i'll concentrate to such news. many thanks for your sharing.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

So not at all then? Why do people make threads with misleading titles? That's exactly the same as saying anywhere accepts cryptocurrency because you can buy gift cards through third-party websites using cryptocurrency. Similarly, you could say that Amazon accepts potatoes simply because somebody would give you their $5 giftcard for a sack of potatoes.... Does that really make sense to you?

Misleading threads should be purged and OP negged by DT.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

we shouldn't just read it in the papers anymore. swap tools for bitcoin should be released again.

there are more than ten market projects, they must be active. public must be supported. not just Starbucks. all brands should support.   Angry
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

we shouldn't just read it in the papers anymore. swap tools for bitcoin should be released again.

there are more than ten market projects, they must be active. public must be supported. not just Starbucks. all brands should support.   Angry
I do not think that all these projects can be successfully implemented with the current state of the crypto-currency market. First of all, if the case concerns Bitcoin, the best way is to create all the conditions for using Bitcoin as a means of payment.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

I think that Starbucks is great! Cool that they have decided to accept crypto, i think it is really wise from their side. To my mind, it is better to invest in crypto and use it instead of dollar
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

I think that Starbucks is great! Cool that they have decided to accept crypto, i think it is really wise from their side. To my mind, it is better to invest in crypto and use it instead of dollar
I hope there will be more restaurants accepting crypto as exchange to continue ezploded in market and receive profit as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: