Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378869 times)
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:43:10 PM

I didn't even know there were BTC profitability calculators WITHOUT the ability to project difficulty increases in your calculations.  Most calculators have this and the "default" number is normally set between 20-30%.

Given the low price of Bitcoin, I dont think 20-30% steady increase is possible. If the Bitcoin fall in price even more this year, decrease in difficulty is possible

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 03:49:41 PM

There has even been a couple recent difficulty changes that look promising, and may be a sign of a slowdown of growth.  11% on March 13th and 14% yesterday were good signs that mining might become very profitable again.  Only time will tell.  I always encourage customers to look at all possible scenarios, and to determine their own limits of risk..  

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
j3steven

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 06:57:20 PM

I'm a customer, and I will say this, though their service is probably the best, you cannot ROI anymore. All those front page mining calculators do not take in the Difficulty increase over time, so they produce false results. You could go and try looking for a different solution really, just not SHA256. My opinion thought, your bitcoins and your choice in the end.

I didn't even know there were BTC profitability calculators WITHOUT the ability to project difficulty increases in your calculations.  Most calculators have this and the "default" number is normally set between 20-30%.

Here's a proper one : https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

I could be misunderstanding you so please correct me if Im wrong.  You originally talked about bitcoin calculators produce false results because they dont take in to account difficulty increasing over time.  You then posted a calculator that takes in to account difficulty increasing over time. 

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:48:11 PM

I'm a customer, and I will say this, though their service is probably the best, you cannot ROI anymore. All those front page mining calculators do not take in the Difficulty increase over time, so they produce false results. You could go and try looking for a different solution really, just not SHA256. My opinion thought, your bitcoins and your choice in the end.

I could be misunderstanding you so please correct me if Im wrong.  You originally talked about bitcoin calculators produce false results because they dont take in to account difficulty increasing over time.  You then posted a calculator that takes in to account difficulty increasing over time. 

Yes. And?
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:53:59 PM

Yes. And?

quality response. respect. Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:32:53 PM

Yes. And?

Haha, indeed. I've personally only seen calculators that include the increasing difficulty, altho I've never been able to change that value because I don't really know what it means ( embarrassed to admit it but it's the truth ). But I suppose the pre-set is accurate enough.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:55:30 PM

Yes. And?

Haha, indeed. I've personally only seen calculators that include the increasing difficulty, altho I've never been able to change that value because I don't really know what it means ( embarrassed to admit it but it's the truth ). But I suppose the pre-set is accurate enough.

I personally find this the best and simplest calculator: http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
No settings, just type in your hashrate, and it will tell you how much you mine at current difficulty, and the estimated next. No calculating anymore.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:58:10 PM

Yes. And?

I personally find this the best and simplest calculator: http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
No settings, just type in your hashrate, and it will tell you how much you mine at current difficulty, and the estimated next. No calculating anymore.
Yeah I've used that one before, it's quite good. I like simplistic layouts so it definitely gets a plus for that.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:33:38 AM

Yes. And?

Yeah I've used that one before, it's quite good. I like simplistic layouts so it definitely gets a plus for that.

to ascertain the true rise/fall in bitcoin difficulty, you don't need a calculator, you need a mind capable of prophesy.
There are so many factors which could make difficulty rise as well as fall. what if people realised that their 130nm rigs were no longer paying as much as they were costing - funny thing - it's time to switch off for lots of folks, but nobody does!?
what if the KnC datorhall fell through a crack in the earth (that would be nice)
what if?
what if?
what if?
ask me again in ~8 days and i'll give you as close an answer as I can to what the next difficulty change will be. That's the best anyone can do. get over it... move on...  anyone running old 130nm rigs, and criticising PBMining that they won't make break-even are just as guilty of maintaining idiosyncrasies as those who don't understand - DON'T PAY OUT MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE - Cloud Hashing, or Mining Rig.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:42:44 AM

I personally don´t care any calculators , because they can not see in future same me. Magic Glass Ball not working.

"es kommt wie es kommt" (engl: It´s comming as it´s coming - or something like that )

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
testerman

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:30:49 AM

I personally don´t care any calculators , because they can not see in future same me. Magic Glass Ball not working.

"es kommt wie es kommt" (engl: It´s comming as it´s coming - or something like that )

so am i.

I am just looking profits, just coming to my wallet, and it is pretty good, with no extra fees..

1 ghs pays exactly what it must. no extra costs.
testerman

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:23:05 PM

hey pbmining

Can you put a rank number,before our names, in global stats page, so we can see our position from top, according to the total number of ghs we have. Cause i really enjoy when my customer number increases in global stats page.

For example, i have 1000 ghs , and i am at rank 30 out of 10000 customers likewise.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

so am i.

I am just looking profits, just coming to my wallet, and it is pretty good, with no extra fees..

1 ghs pays exactly what it must. no extra costs.
Doesn't it take huge amounts of times to break even though?

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:31:24 PM

to ascertain the true rise/fall in bitcoin difficulty, you don't need a calculator, you need a mind capable of prophesy.
There are so many factors which could make difficulty rise as well as fall. what if people realised that their 130nm rigs were no longer paying as much as they were costing - funny thing - it's time to switch off for lots of folks, but nobody does!?
what if the KnC datorhall fell through a crack in the earth (that would be nice)
what if?
what if?
what if?
ask me again in ~8 days and i'll give you as close an answer as I can to what the next difficulty change will be. That's the best anyone can do. get over it... move on...  anyone running old 130nm rigs, and criticising PBMining that they won't make break-even are just as guilty of maintaining idiosyncrasies as those who don't understand - DON'T PAY OUT MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE - Cloud Hashing, or Mining Rig.

+1

ml73

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:19:16 PM

Tomorrow we know the 20 Ghs winners...am I right??
Happy Easter everybody  Smiley

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:31:10 PM

Yup! I have high hopes. Smiley

ml73

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:43:55 PM

I hope number 43 is one of the lucky numbers...mayby more than once  Cheesy

apsvinet

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

I wish I had more accounts to apply with to be honest haha, but it's a good rule by OP that only accounts older than the competition can enter. Smiley

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 09:52:16 PM

I wish I had more accounts to apply with to be honest haha, but it's a good rule by OP that only accounts older than the competition can enter. Smiley

I even forgot i entered Cheesy hahah... GL TO ME !

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:53:31 PM

I almost forgot as well, been so long ago lol
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: