Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:41:15 PM

Just noticed I got a referral. Woot! Thanks who ever you are!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:42:51 PM

Put it to you this way - I'm far more satisfied with PBmining than I am with BFL or Black Arrow.  Lips sealed

Yes, scam or not at least we are getting something, not to say users reporting ROI every day.

Yes, we are getting something. I made ROI . But many many many others did not , and if they are ponzi they have huge suply of btc to pay every week small parts of ur deposit Smiley . And if they shut down many people will lose huge.

Im not saying they are ponzi , but they can easily be one , and rly perfect setup from them it cant get better than this. Somebody deposit and u pay him every week from his money, for 5-6 months u pay him only with his money while in the mean time so many people deposit/buy more.

I would just like to see some proof like in what pool we are mining, what block we solved, what hardware we use. That is all.

Its very hard to take a picture of a setup i guess.  And i dont care what people say there is no security issues with showing a pic.

How hard would it be for pbmining to mine 1 block with there tons of power just to show us proof. And then go back to there secret ways.

Alot of people bought from them on ebay and had items shipped someone should have a return address.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:45:33 PM

hmm relatively new to PB here... just noticed there are currently no contracts for sale. Can anyone speak as to how often this happens? Just curious. Very satisfied with their service thus far  Grin

Extremely happy until now. Everything is ok....
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:54:03 PM

thanks for the responses! ...I was lining up some BTC for a bit more GH so I was a bit upset that there aren't any contracts for sale at the moment. Sounds like this wont be an issue for very long Smiley

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

thanks for the responses! ...I was lining up some BTC for a bit more GH so I was a bit upset that there aren't any contracts for sale at the moment. Sounds like this wont be an issue for very long Smiley

You're correct. Soon you will be able to buy other gh/s...
nabeel1992

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:11:29 PM

in pb mining can we sell my ghs like in cex.io.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

Nope.
nabeel1992

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:40:21 AM

Nope.
ok i just created an account on pb mining but it says our ghs are sold out now how i can buy hashes
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:00:51 AM

Nope.
ok i just created an account on pb mining but it says our ghs are sold out now how i can buy hashes

you just have to wait till they get some more hardware online
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:15:22 AM

Spondoolies Tech seems to indicate that PBmining it's a ponzi:

This is not endorsement to buy CBCM, but I look at PBMINING cost. The electricity alone for 5 years cost a lot more than the contract cost per $/GHs
Either it is a pyramid or they expect to replace with new hardware at an unrealistic rate. Do the math.

Guy

quoted from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647360.0.
j3steven

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:33:21 AM

Listen, whether this is a ponzi or a huge mining setup, it's not worth it.  It's a fun system for people just starting to get into BTC to say they can be apart of cloud mining.  I look at it as a step up from faucets.

Facts
On 2/24 I bought 0.26 BTC worth of mining services from PBmining, on 3/3 I bought another 0.24 worth of mining....quick math:  0.50 BTC.
I currently have been paid out  0.22089736 & 0.21881598 respectively.....totaling:  0.43971334.
My last few payments have been: BTC0.247 (5/4/14), .0237 (5/11), .0214 (5/18), .0198 (5/25), .0174 (6/1), .0170 (6/8).

Am I tracking to make money/btc in the long run?  Most likely.  But how much?  Fractions of a BTC, maybe.  I might even just break even.  Giving PBmining the benefit of the doubt bc they have been a friendly service, lets say my contract stays in service for 5 years and I make 0.1-0.2 BTC, is it really worth it to wait 5 years for that little of BTC?  Not IMO.  

To each his/her own, those are stats from my account after 3+ months and my opinions too, enjoy.

PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:38:44 AM

"This is not endorsement to buy CBCM...."

It's funny he says that, because that is exactly what he is doing.  They're partners.

From CBCM:
"For the moment we are in business relations with Spondoolies-Tech (I am not authorized to disclose details of the agreement)."

Also, I have had a few e-mail discussions with Gadi from Spondoolies back in April.  We were actually looking into purchasing hardware from them and then decided not to because the price wasn't right.  Could this be a sour taste left in their mouths?  Possibly.

PB Mining will continue proving the skeptics wrong -- we have given our reasons as to why we don't publish certain information and we will lift our transparency when the time is right -- especially when we are big enough to start effectively solo mining.  You can be sure of one thing -- PB Mining is here to stay.  Nobody will take us down, and our customers will always be #1.    We will continue proving this for years to come, and customers who trust us are being heavily rewarded.  We are constantly hassled as to why our prices are low, but they are exactly where they should be.  Our own profit margin is tight and that is the only way that the consumer has a chance to make a positive ROI in this business.  

Our new motto: We aren't going anywhere.  Get over it.  Smiley

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:03:58 AM

It's funny he says that, because that is exactly what he is doing.  They're partners.

From CBCM:
"For the moment we are in business relations with Spondoolies-Tech (I am not authorized to disclose details of the agreement)."

Also, I have had a few e-mail discussions with Gadi from Spondoolies back in April.  We were actually looking into purchasing hardware from them and then decided not to because the price wasn't right.  Could this be a sour taste left in their mouths?  Possibly.

PB Mining will continue proving the skeptics wrong -- we have given our reasons as to why we don't publish certain information and we will lift our transparency when the time is right -- especially when we are big enough to start effectively solo mining.  You can be sure of one thing -- PB Mining is here to stay.  Nobody will take us down, and our customers will always be #1.    We will continue proving this for years to come, and customers who trust us are being heavily rewarded.  We are constantly hassled as to why our prices are low, but they are exactly where they should be.  Our own profit margin is tight and that is the only way that the consumer has a chance to make a positive ROI in this business.  

Thanks for the clarification PBmining. I also think that with your pricing a business is perfectly sustainable if you do it right, and a profits to be maid bouth for customers and for the company.
tprogex

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:28:01 PM

From CBCM:

I Like your business vision and already have 855 ghs from You.I plan to add another 3 ths as for now its a bit risky for Me to buy all from You but its best option for Me I'll buy 2 ths deducated miners and 1 ths from You I think with time after Your trust will increased I'll bring 10 K investment from friends.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:31:03 PM

From CBCM:

I Like your business vision and already have 855 ghs from You.I plan to add another 3 ths as for now its a bit risky for Me to buy all from You but its best option for Me I'll buy 2 ths deducated miners and 1 ths from You I think with time after Your trust will increased I'll bring 10 K investment from friends.

That's just amazing, I wish you were my referral lol.
Anyway, just don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. PBMining isn't a scam, but I dunno, the data center might steal the miners or something, lol.
tprogex

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

From CBCM:

Anyway, just don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. PBMining isn't a scam, but I dunno, the data center might steal the miners or something, lol.
I like playing chess and invest in warrior style and always get more with risky investments than conservative ones so I'm always choosing risky investment or just stay out of market.For me main reason is correct business plan and vision witch PB has and strong person or team, rest no matters .Losing money is not tragedy at all We have match more which is more important.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:54:39 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 04:44:04 PM by byt411

From CBCM:

I like playing chess and invest in warrior style and always get more with risky investments than conservative ones so I'm always choosing risky investment or just stay out of market.For me main reason is correct business plan and vision witch PB has and strong person or team, rest no matters .Losing money is not tragedy at all We have match more which is more important.

Lol... Can you sign up as my referral then? You have nothing to lose, and you share the benefits with someone, which is nice Smiley
http://pbmining.com?ref=byt411
VJain

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:24:52 PM

From CBCM:

Maybe get audited by a reputable member of the community or external organization? That would go a pretty long way.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
tprogex

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:40:12 PM

From CBCM:

Maybe get audited by a reputable member of the community or external organization? That would go a pretty long way.
Agree some audit will allow to invest more bold, not now may be in near future.
BitBoy900

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 09:14:43 PM

I see PB Mining has created a couple of haters that wants the same customers PB has.
You guys keep trying to endorse bullshit companies that over charge people with no possibility
of ROI if there is an ROI. These guys are so jealous because their business is going down the
tube and they don't know what to do. It's like this from what I see PB is the best choice to
take next to buying your own miners. If you don't like PB don't come on this thread trolling.
And lets say PB does get audited and goes down what makes you think I will invest in the
crappy service that over charges and takes 5 to 6 months to get at least your money back.
For me things been going good since March and I'm able to invest into other opportunities'
for mining crypto currencies. In a ponzi scheme everyone doesn't see the money and if
PB is a ponzi that means bitcoin is a ponzi. Some people will always be retarded. Even
if PB goes down today I made the money I invested back already.

Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: