Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378866 times)
VJain

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:09:15 PM

Pushed an update to the Android app. Need to redo the Screenshots on the app page... eventually. A major change is the Information is updated every hour, so pull-refreshing multiple times does nothing.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coniform.pbmin

Next Version TODO:
-Notifications for
1. Price Change
2. [Maybe] Hashrate available or sold out
3. Payment sent out (0 confirmations)
4. Payment sent out (1 confirmation)

-Viewing of Individual Contracts (requires you to have a Public Profile)
-Global Stats view (paginated, 100 at a time)
-Your suggestion goes here.
Hmmm, just checked the app and my account balance is still showing the amount from before the payment. Refreshing doesn't help and probably wouldn't as the app refreshes once per hour and the payment was received several hours ago.

Yeah. That´s why i took the old version of the app until new one is fixed.

Going to be hard to reproduce this issue... unfortunately. I'll have to wait till next payday.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:39:51 PM

Going to be hard to reproduce this issue... unfortunately. I'll have to wait till next payday.

Well, currently the app is showing the right data, so somewhere today it refreshed properly. Just took a while apparently  Wink

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Calvertyy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:49:19 AM

yeah nice Cheesy

sadly my income is not much, but
I will invest large amount of money in middle jan 2015 Cheesy

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:03:15 AM

Piggyback Mining is giving away hash power, FOR FREE!

Check out our giveaway thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631472.0

We also sell on Ebay, and have never settled for less than 100% positive feedback:
http://ebay.com/usr/pbmining

You will be able to monitor your contract with your LIVE Dashboard, with up to the second stats.  Payouts are every Sunday!

Go register now and start mining!

We are selling hash power at 0.0044 BTC / GHs!!!

Can I make a 5 years plan on your service? are you sure you are going to be around for the next 5years bcause it is precarious to trust anyone online these days

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:23:04 AM

I see some users respont very agressively to everyone that raise some questions about PBmining. This is not the way to do it, even it has beed discussed before, not everyone has the time to read through 143 pages. If you know better point them to the discussion and let them judge by themselves.

Ok, I have to agree with this, even though it does get old. Still, it's a lot of reading, and that seems to be a skill that becomes less and less important to people at large these days.

So, to the new guy, I'll address it for ya. I doubt that Pbmining will touch this again, as they got burned before.

Once, early in their existence, they did reveal where they mined, and they got personal threats and people harassing them in their homes. So they went anonymous as much as possible, deleting the information. This was months ago, so the info itself is probably outdated. At the time, they mined at Eligius. Whether or not they still do, I don't know or care. They have always paid me on time, usually early, and they have always been courteous and quick to answer me and others who weren't simply trolling. They stopped answering this particular question about 50 pages back, cuz it was done to death.

I won't do your research for you. It's all in the thread. If you are looking to invest in them, I recommend it and hope you'll use my link (see sig). The caveat to that, of course, is that due diligence is due on your part. Make your own decisions based on the data available. If you go by customer satisfaction (and you should as one of several indicators) then I think you will find that those of us who are customers are quite pleased with pbmining. I don't promote products and services I don't believe in. Sometimes I'm wrong, we all are at times, but I am honest. Pb isn't one of the ones I'm wrong about.

Thank you so very much!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:34:21 AM

We also sell on Ebay, and have never settled for less than 100% positive feedback:

You will be able to monitor your contract with your LIVE Dashboard, with up to the second stats.  Payouts are every Sunday!

Can I make a 5 years plan on your service? are you sure you are going to be around for the next 5years bcause it is precarious to trust anyone online these days

yes you can trust pb mining for many reasons.
the best one is it has paid out every week on time to the minute.

right now pb has the best prices of leasing per gh that you can get and still be able to choose the exact amount of gh you want, like you could pick 47 or 753, what ever increment you want. nice stats page too.

I hope you choose to sign up using my referral link below:

http://pbmining.com?ref=rodeoclownicp

you would be my first....

if i can help at all feel free to pm me
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:35:23 AM

also the price is .0041btc per gh now
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:44:49 AM

Pushed an update to the Android app. Need to redo the Screenshots on the app page... eventually. A major change is the Information is updated every hour, so pull-refreshing multiple times does nothing.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coniform.pbmin

Next Version TODO:
-Notifications for
1. Price Change

-Your suggestion goes here.
Hmmm, just checked the app and my account balance is still showing the amount from before the payment. Refreshing doesn't help and probably wouldn't as the app refreshes once per hour and the payment was received several hours ago.

Yeah. That´s why i took the old version of the app until new one is fixed.

No big deal, to be honest: The old version is more than enough for me. I see my GH/s and my current Balance and that´s all i want to know.
Global Stats and Current Prize not that important for me.Nice to have but important it´s not.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
VJain

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 07:43:49 PM

I've isolated the issue. The server sometime does not seem to properly grab the data from pbmining.com sometimes. I've increased refresh rate to every 30 minutes till I isolate the issue. I might move to a different stack (currently using Node.js), and go back to PHP.

Next Version TODO:
-Notifications for
1. Price Change

-Calculator

*Note* I am looking at making a paid version of the app, simply because of the time investment compared to return. I've put in about 20 hours to the app, and forsee another 20 hours this week. I've made about $5.50 so far off of it. The free version will have all it's current features, as well as some more (listed above). The premium version will have additional features, such as purchasing of contracts. Anyone's who has already donated will get the premium version for free.

-Purchasing of contracts (there will be NO data sent to my personal server, and there will be NO data saved locally. It will be sent directly to https://pbmining.com - SSL - and then will store a cookie for the duration of session)
-ROI Tracker

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:38:09 PM

Got paid early this week. Thanks guys!

VJain

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 10:22:25 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 03:10:43 AM by VJain

I've isolated the issue. The server sometime does not seem to properly grab the data from pbmining.com sometimes. I've increased refresh rate to every 30 minutes till I isolate the issue. I might move to a different stack (currently using Node.js), and go back to PHP.

I "believe" I've fixed the issue! Updates now take 2 minutes to occur (for getAll), and are set to update every 10 minutes. I will push an update for pull-down refresh to actually update later tonight (requires android app update). Should be live by morning.

EDIT: Update has been pushed, should be live in a couple of hours. Fixes the update issue, and adds in (crappy) custom app icons... I'm not a graphics designer. Give me a break!

EDIT2: It's live and working.

fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:08:42 AM

5 years doesn't really matter. In 6 months, 1 TH/s will mine only about 1/10 of what it does now, assuming the difficulty continues rising. In one year, it will be only 1/100. In 5 years, 1 TH/s won't even mine a satoshi a day.

There's truth to this but - also - the next generation of super-efficient miners won't be out for another year. Difficulty has been rising faster than mining rig efficiency - and not for nothing electricity rates are rising as well. Nobody is going to run a 1KW miner that mines a satoshi a day. Maybe some people will that have free power.

The point is, the difficulty increase in all likelihood will begin to level off - or the price will rise to keep somewhat of pace with difficulty. If a satoshi is worth $10 then 1/th still isn't that bad of a deal in 5 years.

If you look at the numbers I think to an extent we've already begun to see something of a leveling off in difficulty. It will always keep rising. But maybe it will rise slowly - maybe the price will rise with it. That's the gamble of what we're all doing here, right? We've all got hardware at home as well, I presume. Buy, Hope we didn't get borked on a preorder, Mine, Sell Equipment, Buy New, repeat.

Put it to you this way - I'm far more satisfied with PBmining than I am with BFL or Black Arrow.  Lips sealed
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:20:16 AM

The real question about the 5 year thing is: how much will it cost to keep customer hashrate alive on future hardware?! Probably it's a very small part of the company's expense. Two dozen 10TH/s machines, of which one is keeping the hashes alive of 3, 4 and 5 year contracts. And in a year the first 100TH/s machines will roll in.

Or something like that, it's all guesswork. I have NO clue how much TH/s are alive and available. But I DO think that, when looking at the whole scale of the operation, it won't cost that much to keep old hashes alive when considering possibilities of future hardware.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:26:08 PM

Put it to you this way - I'm far more satisfied with PBmining than I am with BFL or Black Arrow.  Lips sealed

Yes, scam or not at least we are getting something, not to say users reporting ROI every day.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:38:00 PM

Yes, scam or not at least we are getting something, not to say users reporting ROI every day.

Yes, we are getting something. I made ROI . But many many many others did not , and if they are ponzi they have huge suply of btc to pay every week small parts of ur deposit Smiley . And if they shut down many people will lose huge.

Im not saying they are ponzi , but they can easily be one , and rly perfect setup from them it cant get better than this. Somebody deposit and u pay him every week from his money, for 5-6 months u pay him only with his money while in the mean time so many people deposit/buy more.

I would just like to see some proof like in what pool we are mining, what block we solved, what hardware we use. That is all.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Kashim

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:56:16 PM

i have 1th and had my roi 2 weeks ago so im fine Cheesy
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:28:14 PM

The current mining difficulty increases very rapidly if we only have a few GHS seems to be excluded, because it would be very difficult to get BTC

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

The current mining difficulty increases very rapidly if we only have a few GHS seems to be excluded, because it would be very difficult to get BTC

No matter how many GH/s you have, your mining rewards are still proportional. Buying more does not mean you will ROI quicker.
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:35:00 PM

hmm relatively new to PB here... just noticed there are currently no contracts for sale. Can anyone speak as to how often this happens? Just curious. Very satisfied with their service thus far  Grin

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:37:11 PM

hmm relatively new to PB here... just noticed there are currently no contracts for sale. Can anyone speak as to how often this happens? Just curious. Very satisfied with their service thus far  Grin

It ran out, they'll be in stock within a day.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: