Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254575 times)
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 11:52:27 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 10:33:23 PM by BitcoinPlusBus

Please add XBC to c-cex

XBC/BitcoinPlus  Anonymous secure transactions/On board wallet P2P messaging over encrypted network.

Less than 100k coins

Traded on the world's Number 1 cryptocurrency exchange Poloniex

XBC Custom Blockexplorer

Official Exchange

Symbol: XBC
Algo: X13 Proof of Stake
Stake: 20% annually(This can be adjusted by community consensus at a later stage to match a determined rate of inflation)
PoS Maturity: 24 hours
Block Time: 60 Seconds
Transaction Confirmation: 4 Blocks
Staked Coins Confirmation: 50 blocks

XBC Custom Blockexplorer

lazi

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:41:26 PM

Please add CLOAK...the real anon cryptocurrency

Thanks Smiley
caston

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 10:35:59 AM

Anyone else having trouble with BTC deposits to C-Cex?

I have lodged a support ticket but no answer.

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 01:46:02 PM

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/797435101915254784

Replacing hardware. Some wallets including BTC will be down until finished.

caston

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 09:26:33 PM

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/797435101915254784

Replacing hardware. Some wallets including BTC will be down until finished.

Ahh all is good now. I just went to sleep and hoped for the best. Thank you.

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:36:39 AM

Do not trust C-CEX, it do not give me back my BTC, and I waited for the ticket for two months and no reply at all.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 05:36:20 AM

Do not trust C-CEX, it do not give me back my BTC, and I waited for the ticket for two months and no reply at all.

That seems to be the way they do things. Very shadily. You'll get a response here, more than likely, but sad to see they don't give a shit about you in their support box on their site. Sorry dude.

I've had a horrible experience regarding a coin that was delisted. I know that c-cex sends out coins that are to be delisted, but I went through a tragic autumn here where my office building and block experienced a fire, which completely destroyed my devices, followed by a hurricane that tore through the country I live in that rendered the rest of my electronics useless. Although I still had access to my phone and internet, I did not specifically log in to c-cex to check on some coins that I had. I never received an email notification about the coins being delisted, and when I was finally able to get back on my feet and check my account, they had been delisted; thus my loss of the coins.

I've sent a ticket to the support team, explaining my situation, and they simply responded with the following:

I then answered back explaining that I was not able to be online at this time, and if I had received an email regarding the very coin that I had in my account that was to be delisted, that I never would have lost them. If you read the tweet from the response above, it shows nothing about the specifics of which coin was to be delisted. I never received an email, to which the support simply replied:

2016-10-20 10:52:30 C-CEX support
We did sent e-mail notification to all users who subscribed to our newsletters.

I understand that you guys may be busy, but come on. Is there any way to show some sympathy and simply send me the coins that I had lost, due to unforeseen devastating circumstances? Wouldn't it have been courteous to have sent an email to the accounts of your customers holding a coin that is to be delisted, rather than just tweeting a generic tweet, and then requiring users to be subscribed to a newsletter to get de-listing news? The amount of the delisted coin may not be much to some, but it could literally help me on my way to buying and replacing electronics that I've lost in the fire and hurricane.

It's not because of my negligence that I was not able to move the coins from my account. If it was, I would tuck my tail between my legs and move on. But this is just an unfortunate circumstance that I'm hoping you can make right by looking into for me. It's just that I'm so damn salty with the way the responses are so short from your support team.

Can you please help me look into this and see if there is anything you can do to help me recover the coin? If so, please PM me or reply here so I can tell you which coin it is. Your help would be extremely appreciated!

fire, which completely destroyed my devices, followed by a hurricane

We announce coin removal everywhere. Here, on trading page, in twitter. We also do e-mail notifications with coin list and removal date. We give 2 weeks for withdrawals and after that we give even more days or weeks additionally. When we remove coin from exchange that means we modify exchange settings, clear server from coin blockchain. In order to do what you request we need to make exchange settings back again for this coin, setup wallet, sync it, connect to exchange and only after that you will be able to withdraw again. It's a lot of job and we do not obligated to do it as we remove coins with fair procedure.

I'm done with you, and I'll make it very clear to anyone who asks me not to use C-Cex anymore. Even Poloniex made a special circumstance for me that required more than what you would have had to do. Are you telling me that when you delist coins, the balance of remaining coins on the site just gets deleted? You couldn't simply give me the value of whatever coins you exchanged at the time for what they were worth at the time? The coin is now on the rise, so you'll still come out ahead if you're still holding the coins, or whatever the fuck you did with them.

Bullshit.

Enjoy my coins. And thanks for nothing. The only reason you extended your response is because I took this public here in the forums. In fact, your response to me in my ticket on your website is posted over SIX HOURS after your response here. Which means you only care about the perception of others, while giving a rats ass about your users.

Oh, and look, it's a copy and paste Roll Eyes

FUCK YOU, C-CEX.

Like I said earlier; if it was due to my own negligence that I wasn't able to move my coins before you delisted them, I wouldn't be writing this here. And the way you go about delisting coins... is utter bullshit. You expect users to be active on your website, your twitter, or physically subscribe to some fucking newsletter. You seem to think that this is a fair way to inform users? Nah, dude. This is a horrible practice. The best practice would be to send an insite notification, which will obviously trigger an email notification, as your support ticket emails did, to let the users that are holding any coins to be delisted know that they are going to be delisted.

At the current method of doing things, you must be making a fortune off of people who leave their coins to get delisted. You purposefully make it appear like you're doing everything you can to let your customers know that they need to move their coins. But in fact, from personal experience, you don't give a fuck because you obviously profit from it.

FUCK YOU, C-CEX.
I may be taking this more personally because I'm at my biggest time of need ever in my life, but the way you handled this was utter bullshit. And I will make it known and go out of my way to recommend other exchanges before yours. Poloniex did a wonderful job responding to me and handling things in a civil matter. Even YoBit has better customer service than you.

Utter bullshit, and you could have handled this situation much better. It's apparent, especially with your short replies before this became public, that you don't give one shit about your customers.

flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:49:28 PM

That seems to be the way they do things. Very shadily. You'll get a response here, more than likely, but sad to see they don't give a shit about you in their support box on their site. Sorry dude.

I've had a horrible experience regarding a coin that was delisted. I know that c-cex sends out coins that are to be delisted, but I went through a tragic autumn here where my office building and block experienced a fire, which completely destroyed my devices, followed by a hurricane that tore through the country I live in that rendered the rest of my electronics useless. Although I still had access to my phone and internet, I did not specifically log in to c-cex to check on some coins that I had. I never received an email notification about the coins being delisted, and when I was finally able to get back on my feet and check my account, they had been delisted; thus my loss of the coins.

I've sent a ticket to the support team, explaining my situation, and they simply responded with the following:

I then answered back explaining that I was not able to be online at this time, and if I had received an email regarding the very coin that I had in my account that was to be delisted, that I never would have lost them. If you read the tweet from the response above, it shows nothing about the specifics of which coin was to be delisted. I never received an email, to which the support simply replied:

I understand that you guys may be busy, but come on. Is there any way to show some sympathy and simply send me the coins that I had lost, due to unforeseen devastating circumstances? Wouldn't it have been courteous to have sent an email to the accounts of your customers holding a coin that is to be delisted, rather than just tweeting a generic tweet, and then requiring users to be subscribed to a newsletter to get de-listing news? The amount of the delisted coin may not be much to some, but it could literally help me on my way to buying and replacing electronics that I've lost in the fire and hurricane.

It's not because of my negligence that I was not able to move the coins from my account. If it was, I would tuck my tail between my legs and move on. But this is just an unfortunate circumstance that I'm hoping you can make right by looking into for me. It's just that I'm so damn salty with the way the responses are so short from your support team.

Can you please help me look into this and see if there is anything you can do to help me recover the coin? If so, please PM me or reply here so I can tell you which coin it is. Your help would be extremely appreciated!

We announce coin removal everywhere. Here, on trading page, in twitter. We also do e-mail notifications with coin list and removal date. We give 2 weeks for withdrawals and after that we give even more days or weeks additionally. When we remove coin from exchange that means we modify exchange settings, clear server from coin blockchain. In order to do what you request we need to make exchange settings back again for this coin, setup wallet, sync it, connect to exchange and only after that you will be able to withdraw again. It's a lot of job and we do not obligated to do it as we remove coins with fair procedure.

I'm done with you, and I'll make it very clear to anyone who asks me not to use C-Cex anymore. Even Poloniex made a special circumstance for me that required more than what you would have had to do. Are you telling me that when you delist coins, the balance of remaining coins on the site just gets deleted? You couldn't simply give me the value of whatever coins you exchanged at the time for what they were worth at the time? The coin is now on the rise, so you'll still come out ahead if you're still holding the coins, or whatever the fuck you did with them.

Bullshit.

Enjoy my coins. And thanks for nothing. The only reason you extended your response is because I took this public here in the forums. In fact, your response to me in my ticket on your website is posted over SIX HOURS after your response here. Which means you only care about the perception of others, while giving a rats ass about your users.

FUCK YOU, C-CEX.

Like I said earlier; if it was due to my own negligence that I wasn't able to move my coins before you delisted them, I wouldn't be writing this here. And the way you go about delisting coins... is utter bullshit. You expect users to be active on your website, your twitter, or physically subscribe to some fucking newsletter. You seem to think that this is a fair way to inform users? Nah, dude. This is a horrible practice. The best practice would be to send an insite notification, which will obviously trigger an email notification, as your support ticket emails did, to let the users that are holding any coins to be delisted know that they are going to be delisted.

At the current method of doing things, you must be making a fortune off of people who leave their coins to get delisted. You purposefully make it appear like you're doing everything you can to let your customers know that they need to move their coins. But in fact, from personal experience, you don't give a fuck because you obviously profit from it.

FUCK YOU, C-CEX.
I may be taking this more personally because I'm at my biggest time of need ever in my life, but the way you handled this was utter bullshit. And I will make it known and go out of my way to recommend other exchanges before yours. Poloniex did a wonderful job responding to me and handling things in a civil matter. Even YoBit has better customer service than you.

Utter bullshit, and you could have handled this situation much better. It's apparent, especially with your short replies before this became public, that you don't give one shit about your customers.

You are right, based on what happened to me, there is no point wasting time on them. Luckly I didnt lose much, but it is a good lesson to warn others not to use this shit exchange.

Other forum members, if you do not want to lose money from this shit exchange, be careful and this will happen on you on day. The best thing is to keep away from it. There are plenty of good exchanges with reputation.

weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

Since 12 hours i try to create a account. No confirmation mail coming

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:51:58 PM

Since 12 hours i try to create a account. No confirmation mail coming

Ticket please, we will find out a reason.

Shaners42

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:20:44 PM

Website is down for me.

Edit - back now
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 07:09:19 PM

Website is down for me.
Edit - back now

It was standard 5 min downtime when we add new coin Smiley

c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:05:26 AM

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.

The following coins will be removed on 30.11.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (6 BTC for last 30 days):

AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AtenCoin [ATEN], BiosCrypto [BIOS], BlueCoin [BLU], BitMoon [BM], BoostCoin [BOST], BowsCoin [BSC], Bitquark [BTQ], CryptBit [CBIT], CryptoEscudo [CESC], Isotope [XTP], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], DigiEuro [DEUR], Droidz [DRZ], EverGreenCoin [EGC], EmiratesGoldCoin [EMIRG], FastCash [FCH], FujiCoin [FJC], AlphabetCoinFund [FUN], FutCoin [FUTC], President Johnson [GARY], Goldmaxcoin [GMX], GPUCoin [GPU], Kcoin [KC], KiloCoin [KLC], KhanCoin [KNC], LinkedCoin [LKC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], MobileCash [MBL], NucleusChain [NCL], OTCCoin [OTX], PrimeChain [PRIME], PeaceCoin [PEC], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Revenu [REV], ResumeoShares [RMS], TeslaCoilCoin [TESLA], SportCoin [SPORT], Syndicate [SYNX], VectorCoin 2.0 [VEC2], WorldLeadCurrency [WLC], PokeChain [XPOKE], BitZeny [ZNY].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

We will not remove coins which will reach minimum trading volume of 6 BTC for last 30 days requirement.

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:36:57 AM

Bullshit.

FUCK YOU, C-CEX.

FUCK YOU, C-CEX.

You are right, based on what happened to me, there is no point wasting time on them. Luckly I didnt lose much, but it is a good lesson to warn others not to use this shit exchange.

Other forum members, if you do not want to lose money from this shit exchange, be careful and this will happen on you on day. The best thing is to keep away from it. There are plenty of good exchanges with reputation.
C-cex has a good volume of traders and altcoins exchange rate. The reason why I still continue trading in C-cex is their low fee in trading or transactions. Some coins particulary new coins make trade lost their money because of quick dump value of the altcoins. Hence, I don't think it is responsible of c-cex. The reason why traders stop trading in their site is because of that, sometime not fair. Also, risky that the cost of decreasing in c-cex trading volum.
cryptodyk

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:03:09 PM

C-cex has a good volume of traders and altcoins exchange rate. The reason why I still continue trading in C-cex is their low fee in trading or transactions. Some coins particulary new coins make trade lost their money because of quick dump value of the altcoins. Hence, I don't think it is responsible of c-cex. The reason why traders stop trading in their site is because of that, sometime not fair. Also, risky that the cost of decreasing in c-cex trading volum.

That has nothing to do with what the previous posters were talking about.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:32:20 PM

Please consider to add IW to your exchange.
ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1687293.0
Source https://github.com/iwcoin/iw

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
altcoinmen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:37:00 AM

hi, please add nodecoin (NODC) to vote list.

sent request, but until now, i not see on vote list

Ann : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

thank you
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 02:14:09 AM

sent request, but until now, i not see on vote list

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=nodc

jbr56

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:35:24 PM

Requested a BTC withdraw on 11/23 still did not receive it. Sent in a ticket 2 days later no response.Huh?
c-cex (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:50:37 PM

Requested a BTC withdraw on 11/23 still did not receive it. Sent in a ticket 2 days later no response.Huh?

We do not have unanswered ticket from you. Make sure it opened while you were logged in. We do not answer balance related tickets which were opened anonymously.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: