Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees  (Read 254578 times)
gigidinizza

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

Monday morning... Hello Ccex people, wakey wakey, hands off snakey!!!
Might be a good time to do something about that verge bad joke!
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

This site can’t be reached
www.c-cex.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Yes i did it, i found a (legal) way to harm them, i told them before it was too late , and everytime they will try to get back online with another domain i can do that, they deserve it they stole our money, i want my refund.

C-CEX attitude started changing after this, the user, according to his words, found a LEGAL way to put down their domain in certain regions (countries). Few hours after this event, our "REFUND" program had started.. so that hurted C-CEX. Let's think to this...
ionbb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Does anyone have any information about the C-Cex buyout of this coin? Did anyone notice a massive buyout from them or they are just playing ball with the XVG coins?
ellenn22

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

I would like to create account in c-cex,
Please send me invitation code to my mail.
ellen199430@gmail.com
Thanks!
binhbk230

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

vanbinhhut@gmail.com
Thanks!
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

This site can’t be reached
www.c-cex.com’s server IP address could not be found.

Yes i did it, i found a (legal) way to harm them, i told them before it was too late , and everytime they will try to get back online with another domain i can do that, they deserve it they stole our money, i want my refund.

C-CEX attitude started changing after this, the user, according to his words, found a LEGAL way to put down their domain in certain regions (countries). Few hours after this event, our "REFUND" program had started.. so that hurted C-CEX. Let's think to this...

Do we have a legal way to receive back our XVG? I definitely want to join.

This sh#$%^#^%^ exchange must return our XVG or the current market price of it, not this noname coin that they gave us in return.
gigidinizza

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

vanbinhhut@gmail.com
Thanks!

Anyone else from C-cex wants to create a new account  and ask about that wonderful exchange?
javdak01@gmail.com

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

vanbinhhut@gmail.com
Thanks!

Anyone else from C-cex wants to create a new account  and ask about that wonderful exchange?

I need invitation code for register on c-cex
sergixc

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

vanbinhhut@gmail.com
Thanks!

I need invitation code for register on c-cex

please, give me invitaion code for c-cex in private message,
thank you in advance
ZeroFossilFuel

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

I thought I could supply a valid link for new user registrations through the C-Cex referral system. Chalk that up to just one more thing that does not work at C-Cex. Big surprise.  Shocked
Bosis

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

To those who have asked for new C-Cex account referral link, here you go.

Do NOT come crying to me when they stab you in the back.

Thank you. But it is not working, unfortunately. As you need an invite code?

I don't understand what is going on with the crying though ?!

Thought we are more adult people, and would just act like that, or am I wrong?

I appreciate warnings and co, but still, I do my own mind up.

Thank you in advance if someone has a working invite code.

Excuse me please. A question. CAN NOT YOU READ???
All XVG owners since 19.12.2017 have been cheated by C-CEX !!!
Are they missing the gift to understand this or are they a C-Cex employee like some of the others here who suddenly change sides or have their purchases repurchased because they knew how to hit c-cex? Like Q ..... 75! True, man without back wheel!
I'll stay tuned. And I will find them and if there is anything left of our deposits, they will have to repay it!
Unfortunately, everything is already up and running. Stopping is no longer possible, even if they would pay me off now!
Always keep twitter in mind!

Entschuldigen sie bitte. Eine Frage. KÖNNEN SIE NICHT LESEN???
Alle XVG Besitzer seit 19.12.2017 wurden von C-CEX betrogen!!!
Fehlt ihnen die Gabe dies zu verstehen oder sind sie ein C-Cex Mitarbeiter wie manch andere hier, die auf einmal die Seiten wechseln oder mit ihren Einlagen rausgekauft wurden weil sie wussten wie sie c-cex treffen können. So wie Q.....75! Stimmt's Mann ohne Rückrad!
Ich bleibe auf allefälle dran. Und ich werde sie finden und wenn von unseren Einlagen noch was da ist werden sie es auch zurückzahlen müssen !
Ist leider alles schon am laufen. Stoppen geht nun nicht mehr, auch wenn sie mich nun auszahlen würden!
Immer schön twitter im Auge behalten!

I don't excuse you. Why do you think at all that I can't read?! Maybe just because you can't ?!.

I'm not talking about anything that happened. Which is without any question unbelievable bad and I hope you guys who lost coins will find a way to get them back or a refund in any way.

But can't you understand that these are two different pairs of shoes.

Us asking for an invite code are obviously not affected, as I don't have an account yet!!!.
But I would like to trade a coin there nonetheless and withdraw them once the trade is done.

What does this please has to do with the other ongoing thing ??!!!

THANK YOU!

Anyway... I 'm still looking for an invite code, please. The referral by itself seems not to work.

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

Exactly this. it seems C-scam have gone full Yoshit & are using fake accounts in a poor attempt to entice noobs into giving them more coins to steal, which is sad & pathetic. Yoshit done exactly the same on their thread & is partly why moderators deleted it - I hope they do the same to this one tbh, then nobody else will get ripped off again. Anyone asking for a registration code for this scam exchange can safely be considered a shill account or a dope who wants to lose everything.

Stay away from this scam!

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Kriemcoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Anyway... I 'm still looking for an invite code, please. The referral by itself seems not to work.

Honest question: Why? Why would you want to get into C-CEX knowing they are scammers who have scammed many people and are most likely going to scam you as well. Your reasoning is like saying "I understand this man has molested your children while babysitting them, but he hasn't done that with my child, yet. So I'd like to have him babysit my children. What could possibly go wrong?"

It's ridiculous and naive as hell. Or you are a C-CEX puppet. Either way, it's wrong and I am in no way cooperating with getting more people into C-CEX. C-CEX should pay out all the victims of stolen coins, close their doors and hope they'll never be found by anyone who had to deal with their shit. I hope they'll never do business again. They have crossed the line many many times and at this point, I do not have any sympathy for them left. They have proven to be big fat a-holes with a scammy 'business'. Only thing left for them is to repair damages and rethink their life decisions.
Bosis

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

Honest question: Why? Why would you want to get into C-CEX knowing they are scammers who have scammed many people and are most likely going to scam you as well. Your reasoning is like saying "I understand this man has molested your children while babysitting them, but he hasn't done that with my child, yet. So I'd like to have him babysit my children. What could possibly go wrong?"

It's ridiculous and naive as hell. Or you are a C-CEX puppet. Either way, it's wrong and I am in no way cooperating with getting more people into C-CEX. C-CEX should pay out all the victims of stolen coins, close their doors and hope they'll never be found by anyone who had to deal with their shit. I hope they'll never do business again. They have crossed the line many many times and at this point, I do not have any sympathy for them left. They have proven to be big fat a-holes with a scammy 'business'. The only thing left for them is to repair damages and rethink their life decisions.

Emotions running high with that scam, which I do understand, As I wrote before. And I would in the same position when I would have loose something, doesn't matter if little or a lot.

And I still hope that there will be a way for all effected guys to get the money / coins back,

Don't try to read anything else into this. PLEASE!

BUT!

It is far out of line to compare that problems with any persons hurt.. or to make it personal in any way or to be so narrow-minded, to think just because someone wants to trade there still, it has to be a fake account or  bot.

In what ignorant/ single sided world are some living, please?!

I am old enough to make my mind up and honestly hope that someone can just understand this point.

I asked for an invite code. That's it!
C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

Are they missing the gift to understand this or are they a C-Cex employee like some of the others here who suddenly change sides or have their purchases repurchased because they knew how to hit c-cex? Like Q ..... 75! True, man without back wheel!
I'll stay tuned. And I will find them and if there is anything left of our deposits, they will have to repay it!
Unfortunately, everything is already up and running. Stopping is no longer possible, even if they would pay me off now!

Fehlt ihnen die Gabe dies zu verstehen oder sind sie ein C-Cex Mitarbeiter wie manch andere hier, die auf einmal die Seiten wechseln oder mit ihren Einlagen rausgekauft wurden weil sie wussten wie sie c-cex treffen können. So wie Q.....75! Stimmt's Mann ohne Rückrad!
Ich bleibe auf allefälle dran. Und ich werde sie finden und wenn von unseren Einlagen noch was da ist werden sie es auch zurückzahlen müssen !
Ist leider alles schon am laufen. Stoppen geht nun nicht mehr, auch wenn sie mich nun auszahlen würden!

I don't excuse you. Why do you think at all that I can't read?! Maybe just because you can't ?!.

I'm not talking about anything that happened. Which is without any question unbelievable bad and I hope you guys who lost coins will find a way to get them back or a refund in any way.

Us asking for an invite code are obviously not affected, as I don't have an account yet!!!.
But I would like to trade a coin there nonetheless and withdraw them once the trade is done.

THANK YOU!

Yes exactly. That's how I thought. 19.12.2017 6:00 Utc Deposit ETH
Credit an hour later. ETH swap against BTC about 8:00 Utc.
BTC swap against XVG at 10:00 Utc.
Then disbursement XVG with confirmation link by e-mail.
Answer. Payment must be checked by our support!
Then I had to leave for a few hours and at 16:00 Utc I was back.
Nothing happened in time.
XVG could not act any more!
So keep your fingers away. Find another Coin or another Exchange!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
Bosis

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

THANK YOU!

Yes exactly. That's how I thought. 19.12.2017 6:00 Utc Deposit ETH
Credit an hour later. ETH swap against BTC about 8:00 Utc.
BTC swap against XVG at 10:00 Utc.
Then disbursement XVG with confirmation link by e-mail.
Answer. Payment must be checked by our support!
Then I had to leave for a few hours and at 16:00 Utc I was back.
Nothing happened in time.
XVG could not act any more!
So keep your fingers away. Find another Coin or another Exchange!

I don't understand why you quote me with this, nor what this transaction has to do with an invite link, nor what you think?

I do understand that understandable - and as some few persons don't want to understand my words - sorry I 'm obviously not a native English person, or willingly put my words it a wrong way, so I'll write it again:

I HOPE YOU GUYS WHO LOST SOMETHING WILL GET IT FULLY BACK, 100%

It would be great as well, as freedom of speech is tolerated, and not just discredit as spam, bots or whatever.

I do understand as well, that obviously here no one is in the mood to help further with an invite code. So thank you nonetheless for your time, reading this and I hope the best for everyone.

PEACE!

Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Emotions running high with that scam, which I do understand, As I wrote before. And I would in the same position when I would have loose something, doesn't matter if little or a lot.

And I still hope that there will be a way for all effected guys to get the money / coins back,

BUT!

It is far out of line to compare that problems with any persons hurt.. or to make it personal in any way or to be so narrow-minded, to think just because someone wants to trade there still, it has to be a fake account or  bot.

I am old enough to make my mind up and honestly hope that someone can just understand this point.

Still, you didn't answer my question: why?

Why, knowing C-CEX is scamming people all over the place, would you want to do business with them? How can you trust them at his point? What makes you believe your money will be ok with them?
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:12 PM

Also thought they are scammers ( One month vacation.. ticket system closed.. wtf? )

but i now got a big amount of CRW back. they have been freezed for like 2 month.. but now withdrawal was possible Smiley
Bosis

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:41:58 PM

BUT!

Still, you didn't answer my question: why?

Why, knowing C-CEX is scamming people all over the place, would you want to do business with them? How can you trust them at his point? What makes you believe your money will be ok with them?

Very simple, and at all not worth this conversation before.

As I would like to buy an coin which is mainly traded on Cryptopia. But I messed up my google authentification for this account , and they haven't reset it yet.

The other exchange I can trade this coin is, unfortunately - obviously - C-Ex.

As I badly want this coin, I have to swallow the risk. Which is oviously my decision, whatever some wanna call me for this.

Cheers
Kriemcoin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

Very simple, and at all not worth this conversation before.

As I would like to buy an coin which is mainly traded on Cryptopia. But I messed up my google authentification for this account , and they haven't reset it yet.

The other exchange I can trade this coin is, unfortunately - obviously - C-Ex.

As I badly want this coin, I have to swallow the risk. Which is oviously my decision, whatever some wanna call me for this.

Cheers

Firstly, stop feeling personally attacked. Secondly: still not answering my question: How can you trust them at his point? What makes you believe your money will be ok with them?
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: