Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233742 times)
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:21:14 AM

Coino to the moooooooooooon !!!!!
DogeBoy

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:40:08 AM

Coino to the moooooooooooon !!!!!

Not sure.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:26:38 PM

Tell me the reasons to buy this coin. Im thinking about picking up a million.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:28:23 PM

1. Very active dev team now
2. It's cheap now!!
3. Personally i think this coin could become a major fast payment service provider. Near future will till if this would work out, but i have full faith in the new devs!

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:42:13 PM

Yes this coin now has a great new dev team of community members that want to see this coin succeed. They seem very passionate about it and they're obviously not in it to pump and dump like many other coins you see out there.  This is definitely more of a long term investment that has good potential for growth.
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:54:54 PM

1. Very active dev team now
2. It's cheap now!!
3. Personally i think this coin could become a major fast payment service provider. Near future will till if this would work out, but i have full faith in the new devs!

Thats not entirely true... if you want a couple thousand its cheap now.  But if you look at sell orders, it isn't long until its actually fairly expensive.  Because most miners are holding tight and keeping for the long term there isn't a lot out there to buy.

If you were serious about getting a million... you would have to be prepared to pay a high price after the first hundred thousand or so. 

As the price rises, more would be freed up of course - but you get the point. 

In the last week, the "minimum" has been creeping up slowly as well.  Its only a two percent rise, but that is far more realistic than most other coins that bounce all over the place - or stay stuck at one satoshi. 
Jebuz

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:18:39 PM

Forked
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 09:21:04 PM

The webwallet looks stunning!!

Any ETA on this? Should certainly help this coin moving!  Cool

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:11:03 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 12:01:58 AM by smcardle

Any ETA on this? Should certainly help this coin moving!  Cool

Thanks, we're very happy with it so far Smiley

We are aiming to get Phase I of the webwallet online sometime this week. We have a couple of technical issues to resolve regarding the email service, and server SSL keys, otherwise it's perfectly functional.

Phase I features : MVP which includes - New branding, signup, login, logout, balance, transfer Coin(O) to webwallet, pay from webwallet, simple transaction history.

For those wondering, MVP stands for Minimal Viable Product. This is what is considered to be the minimal functionality required to make it useful.

There is a lot of other 'nice to have' functionality that will come in Phase II, and onwards, such as a simple integrated blockchain explorer to navigate the transaction history, but Phase I is the required core functionality and we will keep you updated on new features as and when we release them. As opposed to a desktop wallet there will be nothing for you to do when these new features are released.

ALL webwallets will be hosted at https://wallet.coinocoin.com.  Your Coin(O) will be held buy the new Coin(O) Community Team 'CCT'.
For you, this means there will be NO third party involved in holding your coins, and thus no extra trust beyond your trust in us is required.

We will do our very best to safeguard your coins stored here, but we have to be realistic and warn you that NO online service can claim to be completely 'hack proof,' so if you do use the service we would advise that you only deposit enough coin for your immediate needs and try not to put all of your eggs "Coin(O)s" into one basket Smiley

The coinocoin.com web site will start to look more modern, and professional over the coming weeks and months, and new features will be added. So maybe squint a little if you visit the site between now and then Cheesy

Happy mining

The Coin(O) Community Team

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Jebuz

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:33:03 AM

Any ETA on this? Should certainly help this coin moving!  Cool

Thanks, we're very happy with it so far Smiley

We are aiming to get Phase I of the webwallet online sometime this week. We have a couple of technical issues to resolve regarding the email service, and server SSL keys, otherwise it's perfectly functional.

Phase I features : MVP which includes - New branding, signup, login, logout, balance, transfer Coin(O) to webwallet, pay from webwallet, simple transaction history.

For those wondering, MVP stands for Minimal Viable Product. This is what is considered to be the minimal functionality required to make it useful.

There is a lot of other 'nice to have' functionality that will come in Phase II, and onwards, such as a simple integrated blockchain explorer to navigate the transaction history, but Phase I is the required core functionality and we will keep you updated on new features as and when we release them. As opposed to a desktop wallet there will be nothing for you to do when these new features are released.

ALL webwallets will be hosted at https://wallet.coinocoin.com.  Your Coin(O) will be held buy the new Coin(O) Community Team 'CCT'.
For you, this means there will be NO third party involved in holding your coins, and thus no extra trust beyond your trust in us is required.

We will do our very best to safeguard your coins stored here, but we have to be realistic and warn you that NO online service can claim to be completely 'hack proof,' so if you do use the service we would advise that you only deposit enough coin for your immediate needs and try not to put all of your eggs "Coin(O)s" into one basket Smiley

The coinocoin.com web site will start to look more modern, and professional over the coming weeks and months, and new features will be added. So maybe squint a little if you visit the site between now and then Cheesy

Happy mining

Hellooooooooo

Yeah, happy mining, but what is the real fork?  Roll Eyes

http://altexplorer.net/block/778c499fe184a7faef38e2e38e7c4d6803602c4c12d9c84d56e688334c6413bd

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/4ed6ee727342a2c1bae8a451a1c9e48328007f961d1f6b9d29416c4602d6f696

I have a new pool ready, but you need to solve this first.

Regards,
Jebuz.-
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:38:07 AM

They were both stuck on the problem block last time I checked, but tonight they are both showing the correct block and have updated to the new wallet.  I suspect when you posted this only one had updated - but right now - both are fine and are on the correct chain. 

To my knowledge, the only other chain out there is the one from before the new wallet that is stuck.  The new wallet solved that problem and moved us forward.
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:10:12 AM

They were both stuck on the problem block last time I checked, but tonight they are both showing the correct block and have updated to the new wallet.  I suspect when you posted this only one had updated - but right now - both are fine and are on the correct chain. 

To my knowledge, the only other chain out there is the one from before the new wallet that is stuck.  The new wallet solved that problem and moved us forward.

As bgade says, both seem to be correct now.

If you have a new pool ready to go you need to make sure you are using the correct wallet. You can download the source from the GitHub linked to from the new website www.coinocoin.com

Best of luck with the new pool

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Jebuz

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:58:12 AM

If you have a new pool ready to go you need to make sure you are using the correct wallet. You can download the source from the GitHub linked to from the new website www.coinocoin.com

Yes I can see the right blockchain in both explorers now.
But the major pool (in MH/s) are still with the bad one. I told it to binaryclock, all their blocks are seen marked as orphan, at least for my pool in alpha test.

I guess that miners on their pool will not be happy when he remake their blockchain...

http://i57.tinypic.com/zx2x6a.jpg
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:10:53 AM

But the major pool (in MH/s) are still with the bad one. I told it to binaryclock, all their blocks are seen marked as orphan, at least for my pool in alpha test.

I guess that miners on their pool will not be happy when he remake their blockchain...

Dedicatedpool are DEFINITELY on the correct Wallet. I know this because I am mining there myself

Jebuz

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:16:16 AM

http://i57.tinypic.com/zx2x6a.jpg

Dedicatedpool are DEFINITELY on the correct Wallet. I know this because I am mining there myself

Maybe, but look at the last/current block. Their are mining on 291k block. Explorers are showing 270+K block. Anything is wrong in somewhere...
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:35:52 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 05:52:34 AM by smcardle

They were both stuck on the problem block last time I checked, but tonight they are both showing the correct block and have updated to the new wallet.  I suspect when you posted this only one had updated - but right now - both are fine and are on the correct chain.  

To my knowledge, the only other chain out there is the one from before the new wallet that is stuck.  The new wallet solved that problem and moved us forward.

Maybe, but look at the last/current block. Their are mining on 291k block. Explorers are showing 270+K block. Anything is wrong in somewhere...

The actual URL's you posted are for a particular block, not the current block.

However, looking at the results from the two sites, plus dedicated pool and those reported by my miner, it would appear that the block explorer for crptexplorer.com is actually on the wrong blockchain for some reason. I only checked the other one earlier. Well spotted.

We will try to contact them and ask them to check their daemon.

https://altexplorer.net/chain/Coino
Blocks: 291,908

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/Coino
Block 271369

http://con.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=dashboard
Current Block     291922

Regards

youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:08:55 AM

http://coino.nation-wars.com is also in the high range

Est. Shares this Round    854 (done: 53.98%)
Next Network Block    292331    (Current: 292330)
Last Block Found    292323
Time Since Last Block    2 minutes 28 seconds

cryptoexplorer is on a different chain it seems?! (or maybe showing only confirmed blocks?)

BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:20:57 AM

Dev wrote in op previously "Starting difficulty: 0.00024414 (After first 140 Blocks it gos to 0.25)", that was not the case... at block 463 diff was way below 0.25... just after 35 minutes of launch dev gaveaway 25*200 coins. How is that possible? with 600kh people merely found a block or two in 1-2 hours. Either dev had a huge hash power or an early start advantage premining some coins.
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:26:40 PM

update news from http://coino.nation-wars.com

new and improved:
* Server upgrade: double the amount of RAM to meet the increased traffic
* New pool interface see screen shot below!

Not changed bit still good:
* 1 % fee
* Prop payment
* SSD cloud servers
* High security
* Experienced admins

With the new server specs we can use new miners!
Looking forward to your hash-power in one of our mining pools.  Cool

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

Dev wrote in op previously "Starting difficulty: 0.00024414 (After first 140 Blocks it gos to 0.25)", that was not the case... at block 463 diff was way below 0.25... just after 35 minutes of launch dev gaveaway 25*200 coins. How is that possible? with 600kh people merely found a block or two in 1-2 hours. Either dev had a huge hash power or an early start advantage premining some coins.

Sorry. I'm not quite sure what you are talking about here.

Anyway, to update you on the latest.

The original dev's have been missing from the project for some time. As a result the community has taken over and are just beginning to get things sorted out.

There was a code defect in the original coino source code and this has been fixed and new wallets and source issued. We also took the opportunity to fix an issue with KGW.

Please go to www.coinocoin.com to download new wallets and if you feel inclined to join us in IRC  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#coinocoin  for a chat we will be happy to answer any questions we can.

Happy mining

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: