Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
ZARMiner

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:47:28 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

I have personally bought the last 100 votes and was planning on buying more, but I see that no one here in this community is willing to chip in. Very disappointing. If 100 of us all bought a measly 0.02 btc worth of votes (like I have already done), we would add 10,000 votes to cryptsy and be at 6th place already. Last time they added 4 coins so just think about it, we would almost be added at that point.

But like 95% of you aren't taking any action and instead sitting back, complaining, and doing nothing but watching this coin die. That's sad, so please I beg you do a little work and give up a little. Bribe Cryptsy and all other exchanges, tell your friends about Coino, stop posting anything negative, and stop selling off your coin for cheap. Please!

Thanks...

------

It is funny to see the reaction of some people here. 3 days no news and some of you going crazy. What do you want to hear? We stick to our plan on the roadmap.
I think it's impossible to satisfy some of you. You will just complain and complain again. Maybe Coino is not the right coin for you. No need to get aggressive again just think about it. We will not change our plan. We will update you guys WHEN we have something to update! We could just talk bullshit day by day and promise you things we can't keep. Do you want that?

You will just have to watch and see what will happen with coino. If you don't want that - please leave - really....please leave!

Btw. thanks for dumping the price and stop mining. This will make the real Coino supporter happy because they can buy cheap and mine with a low diff!

All we wanted to hear was that you were still here. Just pop a message once a day and saying " Yeah Bitches, im still kicking".

I think that would put alot of people at ease.

Lol please just get lost. You are even more stupid then himself

Listen Douchebag, some peope, wants the dev to engage them on a daily basis. Now, if that is such a issue for you, or if you believe it is dumb, then that is your opinion and you keep it to your lonesome fuckin self.

Personally, I dont giva a shit, and am just interested in this coin succeeding.

So, think before you write anything insulting to people looking for direction and/or feedback.

Now fuckoff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:14:06 PM

U these mother fuckers, mine coino, buy coino, keep coino now!!!!  Cheesy
JustHayden

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:28:43 PM

If you want to go dark for a week like that throw 10 BTC at Cryptsy and ensure it's added. Right now we're falling with no net...

Reality check... all the coino in the world is currently worth $29,200 USD.  The entire premine is currently worth only 10BTC.  Of course with the current buy support, selling the premine to generate the BTC isn't actually possible.  There is only 1-2BTC available and to get it you have to tank the price down in the sub-100 level.

They're a multi-million dollar marketing company based in Germany with locations all over Europe...
Cyriaque5962

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:26:55 PM

Hi, I relaunched my wallet coino after three weeks offline. Impossible to finish the synchronisation, someone can help please ?
After someone  it's wrote on wallet :
EXCEPTION :11DbException
Db::get:Not enough space

I took the wallet posted on first page, don't understand

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:35:58 PM

Hi, I relaunched my wallet coino after three weeks offline. Impossible to finish the synchronisation, someone can help please ?

What OS are you running your wallet on ?

We know how to fix this but it's different on each OS

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Cyriaque5962

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:42:53 PM

Thx for answer, I use windows seven with cgminer

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:51:22 PM

Thx for answer, I use windows seven with cgminer

1. Stop Coino-qt.

2. Back up your wallet.dat file (copy to desktop - make sure you COPY and not create shortcut) that should be located here :

C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Coino (Vista and 7)
"AppData" and "Application data" are hidden by default.

Coino may also be Coino-qt (I run Linux and MAc so not sure)

3. Remove the existing Coino-qt application and folders (see above as this directory should also contain the DataBase)

4. Download or re-install the Windows coino-qt from the coino.org website or from the link on the first page of this thread.

5. Restart coino-qt and let the blockchain re-sync (This will take several hours and make sure you have enough disk space available for now and future growth, 20Gig would be a good bet over the life time)

6. Once the blockchain has synchronised,  stop coino-qt.

7. Copy the wallet.dat you backed up in step 2 back to the location shown

8. restart coino-qt and let any changes in the blockchain resync ( will take only a minute or so)

After this, all should be good.

I suggest you also take regular backups of your wallet.dat file incase of HD corruption. i.e. back it up to at least ONE OTHER drive and or USB stick

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Cyriaque5962

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:40:38 PM

Thx, will try.
I already reinstall wallet and saved data file, with no success but  I didnt wait the end of synchro because it never reach the end of synchronisation and seems stopped during the process. Will try again tomorrow, thx for help.

obsan

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:22:48 PM

Look this fucking dev is not even here anymore. 2 days now after all complain and questions, no answer....
nutbun

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 12:03:59 AM

I personally really don't care this dumping situation. Im willing to hold it for 1 -2 years. I think every Alt-Coins need at less 1-2 years to get real value, some will die, some will go to the moon. This time is so cheap, keep buying and holding. Who know what will happen in next year  Grin Grin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:21:23 AM

I personally really don't care this dumping situation. Im willing to hold it for 1 -2 years. I think every Alt-Coins need at less 1-2 years to get real value, some will die, some will go to the moon. This time is so cheap, keep buying and holding. Who know what will happen in next year  Grin Grin

2 years was in the past for btc. Coins have gained momentum and the world of cryptos is changing so fast that 1 months means 1 year .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:37:13 AM

I personally really don't care this dumping situation. Im willing to hold it for 1 -2 years. I think every Alt-Coins need at less 1-2 years to get real value, some will die, some will go to the moon. This time is so cheap, keep buying and holding. Who know what will happen in next year  Grin Grin

2 years was in the past for btc. Coins have gained momentum and the world of cryptos is changing so fast that 1 months means 1 year .

Many coins will come and many coins will go.

Some of the coins that succeed will go through teething problems and some will pivot away from the initial intent.

However, the one thing that will drive a coin to succeed is a dedicated and active community.
At this moment Coin(O) is in a bit of a down turn and a lot of angry / frustrated posts are driving people away, even some of the original active members have lost faith in the dev's.

My view at this moment is that the dev's haven't as yet actually failed to deliver on the roadmap. At the end of this month that may change though.
It would still be good for the dev's to pop in and make at least a couple of posts per day saying "hi" and assuring people they are still around. I understand the pressure of development and they don't have to provide a blow for blow account of what is going on, just a "hi, were still here with you and doing out best to meet out objectives". That would increase the confidence which is ebbing away slowly.

Only 2 more weeks and we will see with more certainty what decisions need to be made.

onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:32:54 AM

Look this fucking dev is not even here anymore. 2 days now after all complain and questions, no answer....
how about BTC?? we dont know who is dev, but BTC rate up to >$1000
and you complain because coino dev no answer for 2 day?? lol Cheesy
go out from this coin, leave.. and you can send me your coin if you dont want this coin.. haha
this my wallet: UP7a6pES5SED9SX42MJPUiLQFFbHrm4pN5
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:23:56 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 06:57:21 AM by vcoinminer0938

Agree with that, the community like doge is pretty active, but I don't think it will stand last, because I couldn't see anything other than"interesting", and tbh, I think dogecoin is not interesting and funny at all, perhaps because of culture difference.
If I am dev, I just don't care how u guys say, and will just do it by my own, u don't support me?
Ok, we will see once the credit cards out. lol

But, I am not on the dev's side, I also doubt the truth like multi million behind.
Because the experience, impression that devs gave me wasn't make sense as "multi million" company.

So just wait, until April 10 th perhaps
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:36:00 AM

Agree with that, the community like doge is pretty active, but I don't think it will stand last, because I couldn't see anything other than"interesting", and tbh, I think dogecoin is not interesting and funny at all, perhaps because of culture difference.
If I am dev, I just don't care how u guys say, and will just do it by my own, u don't support me?
Ok, we will see once the credit cards out. lol

But, I am not on the dev's side, I also doubt the truth like multi million behind.
Because the experience, impression that devs gave me was make sense as "multi million" company.

So just wait, until April 10 th perhaps

Maybe just wait until April 1st (April Fools Day - lets hope it's not Coin(O) Fools Day this year)

XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:59:03 AM

Agreed.
XZed

Activity: 309

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:03:09 AM

go out from this coin, leave.. and you can send me your coin if you dont want this coin.. haha
Funny thought Smiley
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:36:58 AM

Funny thought Smiley

Perhaps onetoniro is a new account (identify) of Coino.org  and he just wanna make some clones to become supporters, and blame u guys who don't support.. lol
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:48:31 AM

Funny thought Smiley

Perhaps onetoniro is a new account (identify) of Coino.org  and he just wanna make some clones to become supporters, and blame u guys who don't support.. lol
well, I'm not "a new account" or a clone either and I never sold a single COINO I mined or get for bounty so you can safely dump your coins here UcQw95PFTGWQykufRPQ5FaKRikDcNXFMqv  Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:49:12 AM

I don't think that KGW is enought protection.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: