Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
tbonepat11

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:56:08 PM

Well for me I have to disersify a bit to make back the money spent on the mining equipment.  Coino is unproven and there a lot if secrecy behind this million dollar backer and 2 mil pre-mine.

Can we get an update on what exchanges are being targeted with bribes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hostilblazer

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

I've been a coino supporter from the start an i must say I'm worried the dev has given up. When is the last time he offered a bounty out of his huge 2% pre mine, 3 days ago he say they would bribe cryptsy and still nothing, No one said you have to post every minute, but some updates would be nice instead of leaving the community in a quagmire wondering if we should dump you and move on. 
obsan

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:09:31 PM

Coino.Org when do you understand that you are losing the community that supported your coin. Answer to all the replies and stop hiding
ZARMiner

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:12:20 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

I have personally bought the last 100 votes and was planning on buying more, but I see that no one here in this community is willing to chip in. Very disappointing. If 100 of us all bought a measly 0.02 btc worth of votes (like I have already done), we would add 10,000 votes to cryptsy and be at 6th place already. Last time they added 4 coins so just think about it, we would almost be added at that point.

But like 95% of you aren't taking any action and instead sitting back, complaining, and doing nothing but watching this coin die. That's sad, so please I beg you do a little work and give up a little. Bribe Cryptsy and all other exchanges, tell your friends about Coino, stop posting anything negative, and stop selling off your coin for cheap. Please!

Thanks...

------

It is funny to see the reaction of some people here. 3 days no news and some of you going crazy. What do you want to hear? We stick to our plan on the roadmap.
I think it's impossible to satisfy some of you. You will just complain and complain again. Maybe Coino is not the right coin for you. No need to get aggressive again just think about it. We will not change our plan. We will update you guys WHEN we have something to update! We could just talk bullshit day by day and promise you things we can't keep. Do you want that?

You will just have to watch and see what will happen with coino. If you don't want that - please leave - really....please leave!

Btw. thanks for dumping the price and stop mining. This will make the real Coino supporter happy because they can buy cheap and mine with a low diff!

All we wanted to hear was that you were still here. Just pop a message once a day and saying " Yeah Bitches, im still kicking".

I think that would put alot of people at ease.
obsan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:25:02 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

I have personally bought the last 100 votes and was planning on buying more, but I see that no one here in this community is willing to chip in. Very disappointing. If 100 of us all bought a measly 0.02 btc worth of votes (like I have already done), we would add 10,000 votes to cryptsy and be at 6th place already. Last time they added 4 coins so just think about it, we would almost be added at that point.

But like 95% of you aren't taking any action and instead sitting back, complaining, and doing nothing but watching this coin die. That's sad, so please I beg you do a little work and give up a little. Bribe Cryptsy and all other exchanges, tell your friends about Coino, stop posting anything negative, and stop selling off your coin for cheap. Please!

Thanks...

------

It is funny to see the reaction of some people here. 3 days no news and some of you going crazy. What do you want to hear? We stick to our plan on the roadmap.
I think it's impossible to satisfy some of you. You will just complain and complain again. Maybe Coino is not the right coin for you. No need to get aggressive again just think about it. We will not change our plan. We will update you guys WHEN we have something to update! We could just talk bullshit day by day and promise you things we can't keep. Do you want that?

You will just have to watch and see what will happen with coino. If you don't want that - please leave - really....please leave!

Btw. thanks for dumping the price and stop mining. This will make the real Coino supporter happy because they can buy cheap and mine with a low diff!

All we wanted to hear was that you were still here. Just pop a message once a day and saying " Yeah Bitches, im still kicking".

Lol please just get lost. You are even more stupid then himself
bgade

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:06:30 PM

Nope, that is not enough anymore.  The confidence in the dev has been lost already.  The only way to get it back is to do much more.

Coino hasn't even logged into their own forum for two weeks.  None of the questions there are being answered either.

I may not be the most technical, but can someone explain to be if we need the dev for everything (anything) else to happen?  We have the wallet and source.  Can we just carry on?  If Coino ever shows up and does anything again it doesn't really impact us does it?  For example, if we just stay on the current wallet version it doesn't even matter if they release a new one at some point.  The large group of users would just fork off and continue our own network?
pioter

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

i heared we will have bribes after KGW ?

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
pioter

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:42:35 PM

We will buy/bribe mintpal... but we will do it when Kimoto is active...
this ...

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:47:17 PM

We will buy/bribe mintpal... but we will do it when Kimoto is active...
this ...

hi,

what does that mean?

thanks
nec2

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:03:38 PM

Nope, that is not enough anymore.  The confidence in the dev has been lost already.  The only way to get it back is to do much more.

Coino hasn't even logged into their own forum for two weeks.  None of the questions there are being answered either.

I may not be the most technical, but can someone explain to be if we need the dev for everything (anything) else to happen?  We have the wallet and source.  Can we just carry on?  If Coino ever shows up and does anything again it doesn't really impact us does it?  For example, if we just stay on the current wallet version it doesn't even matter if they release a new one at some point.  The large group of users would just fork off and continue our own network?

You are right community can take over the lead anytime, the only thing would be the premined... tbh i think there already some talk about this in the coinoforums.
bgade

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:59:42 PM

You are right community can take over the lead anytime, the only thing would be the premined... tbh i think there already some talk about this in the coinoforums.

The best way I can see to stop worrying about the premine is to make sure the community is holding more.  Can we confirm about how much the rest of us are holding?  If its far more than two million it isn't such a big deal.

There should be around 8 million coino in the world right now including the premine.  Does anyone here have a substantial amount that we can do some quick math on what the rest of us hold?
smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:26:09 PM

The best way I can see to stop worrying about the premine is to make sure the community is holding more.  Can we confirm about how much the rest of us are holding?  If its far more than two million it isn't such a big deal.

There should be around 8 million coino in the world right now including the premine.  Does anyone here have a substantial amount that we can do some quick math on what the rest of us hold?

Well, actually the best way to stop worrying about the pre-mine would be for the dev's to quiet down the negative talk here and show some results. If they are sticking to the roadmap, as stated, I don't see any issues.
However, if they do decide to no longer want to be involved I hope they will ensure that at least a large part of the pre-mine goes to the community in giveaways and publicly state that they are stepping back and give the community a chance to take it over.

As I said, lets all calm down a bit, wait until the end of the month and then we can take stock of the situation

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:37:27 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

Thanks...

------

Could you please pay out the bounties you promised?
Coffee.Cup

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:51:35 PM

Hello fellow Coino'ers.

There is a local meetup group in my area, where we all get together talk and learn about bitcoin and other like coins. I have personally been mining Coino since early February and would love to see this coin become more affluent with other people and exchanges. I do know that coino.org has a road map and I am sure is following that roadmap to the best of their ability. I am not here to talk about the drama everyone is showing right now. There is another meeting coming up on March 19. I will be introducing Coino to the members of this group. I will be doing my part in best to make some social connections and primarily to talk to one exchange owner who I know will be there. I will see about getting Coino up on his exchange if at all possible and what it will take to help bring Coino into a higher light.

If anyone has comments, ideas or concerns. Please message me here on the forums and I will read them all and respond to the best of my ability. I am personally in no way connected to the "Dev" team behind Coino and Coino.org. BUT if any of the Devs are interested in talking to me please feel free to reach out and message me as well. I take my time seriously and my motivations are honest.
JustHayden

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:44:03 PM

Thanks...

------

You know me and you know I'm one of the bigger supporters and even I have to admit leaving us in the dark is not good at all. We need constant interaction with the developers, constant updates and progress reports of what's been done that week. Going dark for a week and expecting friendly holders just isn't the case.

If you want to go dark for a week like that throw 10 BTC at Cryptsy and ensure it's added. Right now we're falling with no net...
bgade

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:30:37 AM

If you want to go dark for a week like that throw 10 BTC at Cryptsy and ensure it's added. Right now we're falling with no net...

Reality check... all the coino in the world is currently worth $29,200 USD.  The entire premine is currently worth only 10BTC.  Of course with the current buy support, selling the premine to generate the BTC isn't actually possible.  There is only 1-2BTC available and to get it you have to tank the price down in the sub-100 level.

Onwards and upwards... I have three brand new R9-280X cards to sell.  Is anyone who wants out of Coino interested in them?  I'd be game to trade one or more for a boat load of Coino below market value.  That would avoid tanking the price for everyone else and still let someone get out if they want.

Here is a pic of the cards:

vcoinminer0938

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:37:53 AM

Please spread coino to the world.
Go everywhere and spam them with coino (link? introduce?) and post the link below.
U receive 10 coino each link.
I will verify at least once a week, bounty was sent on thread.

http://www.reddit.com/r/coino/comments/1zydyn/bounty_promote_coino_everywhere_by_posting_around/
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:49:23 AM

Please spread coino to the world.
Go everywhere and spam them with coino (link? introduce?) and post the link below.
U receive 10 coino each link.
I will verify at least once a week, bounty was sent on thread.

http://www.reddit.com/r/coino/comments/1zydyn/bounty_promote_coino_everywhere_by_posting_around/
onetoniro

Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:36:38 PM

I hope this coin never die...
love for this coin
onetoniro

Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:52:23 PM

hy coino org, how about your planning in March? Online shop and Online wallet, when this launch??
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: