Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
RoyalSands

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:48:25 PM

I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

get the source from http://coinocoin.com
that should work.

you can use addnode=81.4.106.129 to get additional working node

oh look a pool operator.

Hey, where did everyone go?

Ok then I'll just say what is on my mind.  I think you guys borked the wallet so you can't solo mine it.  Because the truth is that at the current difficulty there is no reason for ANYONE to mine coino with a pool.  And that would leave you pool operators with no income.  Also the pool operators are in on this with the devs.

Prove me wrong.

You are wrong.

Youngwebs may own a pool but he was just trying to help you out.

Nobody , "borked" the wallet as you suggest. The only changes made to the wallets were to fix the issue with daylight savings and address a known problem with KGW.
If you are unable to solo mine now I would think you would not have been able to solo mine previously either. Personally I do not solo mine and have not tested this.

I am unaware that there was or is an issue with solo mining, but if there is, we will test it and put it on the list of things to address for the next wallet release. I cannot tell you when this will be at the moment as we are working on other areas at the moment.

What I can tell you is that once the new website is released we will have a section for reporting and tracking issues such as this.

In the mean time, you can choose from a number of pools to mine at.

The Coin(O) Community Team

Fair enough.  I didn't mean to sound troll like but I solo mine a lot and I've not run into such a problem before.  That said I have never solo mined Coino before.  The thing is that I only got rejects and no approved.  I see you guys are turning this coin around.  Is it true you are also the guys behind Saturn coin or is that just rumors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:56:58 PM

I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

Ok then I'll just say what is on my mind.  I think you guys borked the wallet so you can't solo mine it.  Because the truth is that at the current difficulty there is no reason for ANYONE to mine coino with a pool.  And that would leave you pool operators with no income.  Also the pool operators are in on this with the devs.

Prove me wrong.

You are wrong.

Youngwebs may own a pool but he was just trying to help you out.

Nobody , "borked" the wallet as you suggest. The only changes made to the wallets were to fix the issue with daylight savings and address a known problem with KGW.
If you are unable to solo mine now I would think you would not have been able to solo mine previously either. Personally I do not solo mine and have not tested this.

I am unaware that there was or is an issue with solo mining, but if there is, we will test it and put it on the list of things to address for the next wallet release. I cannot tell you when this will be at the moment as we are working on other areas at the moment.

What I can tell you is that once the new website is released we will have a section for reporting and tracking issues such as this.

In the mean time, you can choose from a number of pools to mine at.

Fair enough.  I didn't mean to sound troll like but I solo mine a lot and I've not run into such a problem before.  That said I have never solo mined Coino before.  The thing is that I only got rejects and no approved.  I see you guys are turning this coin around.  Is it true you are also the guys behind Saturn coin or is that just rumors?

I'm not aware anybody on the Community team has had anything to do with Saturn coin. At least nobody on the team has ever mentioned it before so I would have to say no.

All I can say about the solo mining issues your are having is that we will look at it.

In the mean time we will be updating the web wallet over this weekend with some pretty unique features for any wallet, so stay tuned.
If you don't already have a Coin(O) web wallet you can get one from here wallet.coinocoin.com

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:40:36 PM

Hello you lucky people.

Just thought I would post this sneak preview of the new web wallet layout and some of the features ....
There are also some new and improved messages to help you understand how it works, I know a few people have been a bit confused about login back in etc. The sign up emails will also be more informative to help new users get started.

We are expecting to have the updates to the web wallet released sometime over this weekend

WARNING : Spoiler Smiley

Don't bother trying to donate to this wallet address by the way, as it is just one of my test addresses and probably won't be around long.

However, should you feel the need to make a donation to the Coin(O) Community Wallet then please make all donations to this address :

UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

None of the Community Team will directly benefit from any donations you make as the intent of the Community Wallet is to fund community ventures and not the Community Team.

After this release we intend to incorporate more games and a block explorer into the web wallet so that you will be able to query transactions, blocks and addresses, and not just transaction associated with your web wallet account.

Your Coin(O) Community Team

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
DDerTyp

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:29:04 PM

Hello you lucky people.

Just thought I would post this sneak preview of the new web wallet layout and some of the features ....
There are also some new and improved messages to help you understand how it works, I know a few people have been a bit confused about login back in etc. The sign up emails will also be more informative to help new users get started.

We are expecting to have the updates to the web wallet released sometime over this weekend

WARNING : Spoiler Smiley

Don't bother trying to donate to this wallet address by the way, as it is just one of my test addresses and probably won't be around long.

However, should you feel the need to make a donation to the Coin(O) Community Wallet then please make all donations to this address :

UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

None of the Community Team will directly benefit from any donations you make as the intent of the Community Wallet is to fund community ventures and not the Community Team.

After this release we intend to incorporate more games and a block explorer into the web wallet so that you will be able to query transactions, blocks and addresses, and not just transaction associated with your web wallet account.

Looks great! I like the Game-Option!
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 03:27:26 PM

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

I'm a pool operator, yes. But hey i did not convince you to mine at my pool, i just gave you a node with a good working wallet and on the right chain, which might help you out with your issues. (in return i could use a few more add-nodes connected to my pool, to have more connections to the global network, which will improve/secure my found blocks better..)

I have no connection with the devs of this coin.
You could check the source of the current wallet for errors or conspiracies if you don't believe the above..  Roll Eyes

waldistons

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:24:01 PM

Whoever complains that solo mining is not working with latest wallet, apparently does it wrong. In less than 1 hour I mined almost 14x more coin than when Coino coin was started Cheesy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:11:58 PM

Whoever complains that solo mining is not working with latest wallet, apparently does it wrong. In less than 1 hour I mined almost 14x more coin than when Coino coin was started Cheesy

I'm using a headless linux wallet at times to solo mine and it works fine.  I do get a few rejects but with a fast block coin that will happen at times.  I routinely point 200kh towards the wallet and get blocks.  If I point 1mh at it... it still works, just more blocks.

I love the SaturnCoin rumor... but as far as I know... it is just that.
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:27:20 PM

I'm using a headless linux wallet at times to solo mine and it works fine.  I do get a few rejects but with a fast block coin that will happen at times.  I routinely point 200kh towards the wallet and get blocks.  If I point 1mh at it... it still works, just more blocks.

I love the SaturnCoin rumor... but as far as I know... it is just that.

Yeah.

I thought the Saturn Coin rumour was pretty cool as well Smiley

Zangy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:05:05 PM

So who are the wonderful new Coino devs? Whats your backgrounds? Skills? Hobbies etc...

Tell us a bit about yourselves...
RoyalSands

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:09:34 PM

I see you are using cudaminer, I was using cgminer 3.7.2 and I was using settings specifically for low difficulty coins.  Perhaps I need to adjust my settings.  Sorry for the accusations it is just that it has never happened to me before. 
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:31:41 PM

So who are the wonderful new Coino devs? Whats your backgrounds? Skills? Hobbies etc...

Tell us a bit about yourselves...

If you look back through my previous posts on this thread you can find links to my linkedin profile.
Also if you search for bgade you will also find details about Bill

As far as the rest of the team is concerned, there will be a Community Member page on the new website, when it gets released, that will have details of each member.

The new Community Team wants to make sure that the people involved in managing the coin, and looking to the future, are deliberately not anonymous an that you the Coin(O) community can have a say in Coin(O)'s future.

Regards

allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 02:21:11 AM

So now what the hell is to be done about the apparent fork, and coins deposited with us that are now gone that we're running the "right" version?

Upgrade the wallet, same version number, different blockchain, about 200k coins disappear.

Any suggestions on how the hell to explain that?

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:59:53 AM

So now what the hell is to be done about the apparent fork, and coins deposited with us that are now gone that we're running the "right" version?

Upgrade the wallet, same version number, different blockchain, about 200k coins disappear.

Any suggestions on how the hell to explain that?

If your on a fork then the coins are basically gone.

bgade contacted you to try to resolve this issue and asked that you send your few miners to him to see if we could help.

Your exchange seems to be the only exchange that is unable to sync to the correct block chain and from your previous posts it seemed obvious that your were running the incorrect version of the code.

Basically there is nothing more we can now do for you.

bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:03:26 AM

So now what the **** is to be done about the apparent fork, and coins deposited with us that are now gone that we're running the "right" version?

Any suggestions on how the **** to explain that?

I'm really not interested in profanity here, and I don't suspect anyone else is either.  Please refrain from using it when asking for support.

I took a peek through your trading records.  It appears the majority of those coins were traded on one day (April 19) at ten satoshi each.  On that day, the average price at every other exchange dealing in Coino was around 120 satoshi.  It probably should have been a flag that someone was willing to trade such a huge volume at such a low price.  Did your exchange audit routines pick that up and stop trading like they should have?

I can't tell from the records if that entire volume was from one trader or not - but I suspect it was.  The total value of that transaction was $9 US. 

Since then, you have had more trades.  The total value of every trade you are reporting is around $11US. 

I'm going to go so far as to suggest someone realized you were on the wrong block chain and purposely scammed you... out of $9. 

Two days ago when we discussed this privately, I asked you to have the two users who were affected by the issue contact me so that we could resolve the problem for them.  That has not happened.

I haven't discussed this offer with the rest of the development team, but I would be happy to personally cover half of your loses.  I can send you five dollars and fifty cents.  Would you be able to cover the other half? 
mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:07:59 AM

I bought coino when they first came out.. I notice the OP says to update the wallet. When was that announcement made? I wish people would put dates on the damn UPDATE announcements.

Anybody help? thanx

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:40:22 AM

I bought coino when they first came out.. I notice the OP says to update the wallet. When was that announcement made? I wish people would put dates on the damn UPDATE announcements.

Anybody help? thanx

After the original dev's left, coino became a community coin on the 1st April 2014

New code and wallets were released on the 7th April 2014 to address an issue with daylight savings and fix a problem with KGW

You can get the new wallets and the source code from the new Community site at http://www.coinocoin.com

craaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:50:25 PM

Anybody help? thanx

download new wallet and in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Coino delete all ... only dont delete wallet.dat

Mining pool: ||| https://easy-mine.eu ||| Stratum: EU|US|
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:27:55 PM

Anybody help? thanx

download new wallet and in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Coino delete all ... only dont delete wallet.dat

Correct. Make sure you take a copy of your wallet.dat file first.

Also make sure you use the addnode as defined on the www.coinocoin.com website

After you have finished the installing and syncing the block chain, stop the wallet, copy your backed up  wallet.dat back to the correct location, restart wallet.

TheColdQuasar

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:10:12 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 09:28:55 PM by TheColdQuasar

Hello, Coin(O) users I'm a community developer on the IRC and is wondering is there anything that the community wants for the Dev team to add a  new feature? This can be web based or software based. Any ideas for programming/developing? Just reply or go to the IRC and tell me.

-Your Coin(O) Community Team
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:19:29 AM

Ok so I tried Coino....

Loaded up the latest wallet....synced up fine..
Joined NationWarsPool and put 7-9Mhs for a few hours..

Strange I have not received a single coin yet?
The pool shows several confirmed transactions of auto-payouts, But as I said after a few hours zilch have shown up.

Have i just wasted $12.00  of electricity?
Pity I must stop mining, it was fun as the diff is low, and the pool seemed to work well otherwise.

Sorry guys I can only afford to give you one strike.
If they are lost it's Ciao Coino

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: